Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Clarke Carlisle - 'Life threatening injuries' 21:41 - Dec 22 with 16027 viewsMaggsinho

Terrible news - Carlisle hit by a lorry.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-2884045/Clarke-Carlisle-fighti
Clarke Carlisle - 'Life threatening injuries' on 21:45 - Dec 22 with 7479 viewsdaveB

bloody hell that is terrible, hope he pulls through
Clarke Carlisle - 'Life threatening injuries' on 21:45 - Dec 22 with 7479 viewsbosh67

F*ck. What was he doing in the road at 7.30am? Dear oh dear. Hope it wasn't some kind of depressive episode and really hope he pulls through. He's one of the good guys.

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

Clarke Carlisle - 'Life threatening injuries' on 21:47 - Dec 22 with 7444 viewsMaggsinho

Clarke Carlisle - 'Life threatening injuries' on 21:45 - Dec 22 by bosh67

F*ck. What was he doing in the road at 7.30am? Dear oh dear. Hope it wasn't some kind of depressive episode and really hope he pulls through. He's one of the good guys.

This report makes it sound like it was intentional.

http://www.yorkpress.co.uk/news/11681760.display/

Really hope he makes it.
Clarke Carlisle - 'Life threatening injuries' on 21:52 - Dec 22 with 7377 viewsbosh67

Clarke Carlisle - 'Life threatening injuries' on 21:47 - Dec 22 by Maggsinho

This report makes it sound like it was intentional.

http://www.yorkpress.co.uk/news/11681760.display/

Really hope he makes it.

"Police are still investigating the casue of the incident, however, it has been suggested the man walked into the road or fell from a bridge into the path of oncoming traffic."

Oh dear.

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

Clarke Carlisle - 'Life threatening injuries' on 21:56 - Dec 22 with 7329 viewsloftboy

Pull through Clarke.

favourite cheese mature Cheddar. FFS there is no such thing as the EPL
Poll: Are you watching the World Cup

Clarke Carlisle - 'Life threatening injuries' on 21:57 - Dec 22 with 7307 viewsGloucs_R

Hope this was an accident, he was always a troubled soul and took to drink after splitting up from his missus and not being able to see his kid all of the time.

Horrible time of year for people with mental illnesses such as depression.

Poll: Are we staying up?

Clarke Carlisle - 'Life threatening injuries' on 22:07 - Dec 22 with 7207 viewsPunteR

very sad news, hope he pulls through ok.

Occasional providers of half decent House music.

Clarke Carlisle - 'Life threatening injuries' on 22:12 - Dec 22 with 7161 viewsjohncharles

Pull through Clarke. What actually happened is not relevant just now. Pull through, tomorrow is another day.

Strong and stable my arse.

Login to get fewer ads

Clarke Carlisle - 'Life threatening injuries' on 22:17 - Dec 22 with 7110 viewsandygg

Bloody hell, thats shocking.
Clarke Carlisle - 'Life threatening injuries' on 22:19 - Dec 22 with 7081 viewspaulparker

Could & should have been the next des walker
Was there the night he done his knee against Fulham, never the same player
A real shame
Ive said some harsh words in the past about him but I really hope he pulls
Through this and gets the help he needs

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

Clarke Carlisle - 'Life threatening injuries' on 22:33 - Dec 22 with 6920 viewsSimonJames

Terrible news, fingers crossed for him and saying a prayer to the football gods.

100% of people who drink water will die.

Clarke Carlisle - 'Life threatening injuries' on 22:39 - Dec 22 with 6850 viewsMrSheen

Absolutely terrible. I have some experience in my family of suicidal despair and what it does to the people who love those who suffer from it, it's agony.
Clarke Carlisle - 'Life threatening injuries' on 22:40 - Dec 22 with 6840 viewsPablo_Hoopsta

Clarke Carlisle - 'Life threatening injuries' on 22:12 - Dec 22 by johncharles

Pull through Clarke. What actually happened is not relevant just now. Pull through, tomorrow is another day.

Well said.

Best of luck Clarke.
Clarke Carlisle - 'Life threatening injuries' on 22:45 - Dec 22 with 6784 viewskarl

Being said by a Blackpool based Hibs fan that his local news stating his injuries are non life threatening
Clarke Carlisle - 'Life threatening injuries' on 22:52 - Dec 22 with 6727 viewsMrSheen

Clarke Carlisle - 'Life threatening injuries' on 22:45 - Dec 22 by karl

Being said by a Blackpool based Hibs fan that his local news stating his injuries are non life threatening

A great relief if true and a hell of a Chinese whisper in any case!
Clarke Carlisle - 'Life threatening injuries' on 22:53 - Dec 22 with 6705 viewsLblock

Karl -- I hope and pray you are right.

As Parker has said, I've had harsh words in the past, but my over-riding feelings towards Clarke are "he's one of ours"
Him and Bug Dan never deserved to be on the losing side in our play off finals run.

GWS Clarkie boy!

Cherish and enjoy life.... this ain't no dress rehearsal

Clarke Carlisle - 'Life threatening injuries' on 22:56 - Dec 22 with 6688 viewsBklynRanger

Fcuking hell, dreadful stuff.
Clarke Carlisle - 'Life threatening injuries' on 22:56 - Dec 22 with 6684 viewsMrSheen

BBC website says the same now.

I remember being thrilled to see him back on the pitch after 18 months out at Peterborough. I had no idea what had been happening behind the scenes.
Clarke Carlisle - 'Life threatening injuries' on 22:57 - Dec 22 with 6678 viewsLofthope

I (unexpectedly) found myself having lunch with Clarke Carlisle a couple of months ago at an event. I knew of his reputation for being intelligent, but I was still impressed by his intellectual qualities. He was polite, chatty and discursive as well as coming across as assured. Not a man who seemed depressed to me, although I suspect it would not always be obvious in those circumstances.
I really hope he pulls through.
Clarke Carlisle - 'Life threatening injuries' on 23:02 - Dec 22 with 6635 viewsRs_Holy

Terrible news.... Hope he recovers quickly.
Clarke Carlisle - 'Life threatening injuries' on 23:14 - Dec 22 with 6573 viewsQPR_Jim

Jesus, really bad news. Hope he pulls through.
Clarke Carlisle - 'Life threatening injuries' on 23:19 - Dec 22 with 6532 viewsHollowayRanger

He also released his autobiography ‘You don’t know me, but... A footballer’s life’, in which he wrote powerfully about a suicide attempt after suffering a career threatening injury in his playing days.

wish him well and hope he pulls though ,he's got so much going for him hope he comes to his senses life is short enough without throwing it away

Listen to the band play!
Poll: How much will you pay for adult season ticket next season if in championship

Clarke Carlisle - 'Life threatening injuries' on 23:20 - Dec 22 with 6526 viewsToast_R

Shocking to hear this. Always liked him as a player and personality. Hope he recovers.
Clarke Carlisle - 'Life threatening injuries' on 23:41 - Dec 22 with 6441 viewsCiderwithRsie

Good luck Clarke. One of the good guys
Clarke Carlisle - 'Life threatening injuries' on 23:48 - Dec 22 with 6416 viewsLowerloftLad

Horrible horrible time of year for people with depression hope it was just an accident

Pull through Clarke
[Post edited 22 Dec 2014 23:50]

Ohhhhhh bobby zamora

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024