Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Arsenal v QPR match thread 06:36 - Dec 26 with 21956 viewsDevon_4_England

We were there when Jensen scored.

And Gallen and Allen and Impey.

1st time starting a match day thread. Looking forward to the game later. Was there for the 3 - 1 win but also for the 3 - 0 Boxing Day defeat a year later.

I fancy a draw today
Arsenal v QPR match thread on 19:29 - Dec 26 with 1678 viewsW14Hoop

Arsenal v QPR match thread on 19:22 - Dec 26 by AndyB

Anyone think that any other team in the prem would have got something out of that game in the same situation?

Its great we finally won up in the last 15 mins and thought we could get a point out of this but ultimately bloody frustrating.

Anyways, heads up and onto the next one.
Arsenal v QPR match thread on 19:29 - Dec 26 with 1678 viewsLoft1979

Arsenal v QPR match thread on 19:22 - Dec 26 by AndyB

Anyone think that any other team in the prem would have got something out of that game in the same situation?

If you said this morning 2-1 Goons, with Vargas having an effort cleared off the line late....you would have to take it.

Plus points:
We find out that Traore is NOT up to it. This AM the net said Traore was challenged to step up or QPR get a LB in Jan...
QPR did not wake up until JR came on. But Jr is NOT the answer. Hence rumors of Sinclair, Townsend, Lennon et al:
Hopefully, we take the good and go after Burnley and CPalace.
Arsenal v QPR match thread on 19:45 - Dec 26 with 1574 viewsBasingstokeR

I actually think with Yun fit we could've got something after watching that today.
Arsenal v QPR match thread on 21:20 - Dec 26 with 1447 viewsQPRMUSO

The only good news is Charlie's goal tally up to twelve to boost his confidence.
Arsenal v QPR match thread on 22:20 - Dec 26 with 1389 viewsBrightonhoop

Arsenal v QPR match thread on 19:29 - Dec 26 by Loft1979

If you said this morning 2-1 Goons, with Vargas having an effort cleared off the line late....you would have to take it.

Plus points:
We find out that Traore is NOT up to it. This AM the net said Traore was challenged to step up or QPR get a LB in Jan...
QPR did not wake up until JR came on. But Jr is NOT the answer. Hence rumors of Sinclair, Townsend, Lennon et al:

Why the fck would you take losing before starting?

if we're not going to play for a point what is the point in even turning up? Terrible attitude that has seen no points away from August t January and no clue where one, just one, might even come from.
Arsenal v QPR match thread on 22:22 - Dec 26 with 1378 viewsAndyB

Arsenal v QPR match thread on 22:20 - Dec 26 by Brightonhoop

Why the fck would you take losing before starting?

if we're not going to play for a point what is the point in even turning up? Terrible attitude that has seen no points away from August t January and no clue where one, just one, might even come from.

Presume he means as opposed to a 5 or 6-0 gubbing - which is what I feared.
[Post edited 26 Dec 2014 22:23]
Arsenal v QPR match thread on 23:38 - Dec 26 with 1311 viewsWilloW4

Arsenal v QPR match thread on 19:22 - Dec 26 by Brightonhoop

We woz robbed. Arsenal are shyte.

What??? We were shite!!!!!!!!!!!
Arsenal v QPR match thread on 00:23 - Dec 27 with 1278 viewsCiderwithRsie

Arsenal v QPR match thread on 19:29 - Dec 26 by Loft1979

Plus points:

No I wouldn't bloody take it, I wouldn't be surprised but its zero points and that is what matters.

How is it
Login to get fewer ads

Arsenal v QPR match thread on 00:25 - Dec 27 with 1275 viewsCiderwithRsie

Arsenal v QPR match thread on 00:23 - Dec 27 by CiderwithRsie

No I wouldn't bloody take it, I wouldn't be surprised but its zero points and that is what matters.

How is it

...a good point that we find out that Traore is not up to it? Was that keeping you up at night or something? "I thought Hughes might have signed a decent player after all, but thank God after all they were all of them crap?" It might be a good point if we found out he was up to it, but that would be to much to expect.
Arsenal v QPR match thread on 00:55 - Dec 27 with 1253 viewsstrikerace

CP on Sunday at home is the game. We rested some players and got out injury free. If we win on Sunday we have 20 pts at the turn. That is above expectations for us by everyone.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024