Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Traore 18:16 - Dec 26 with 7463 viewsPetros

Worst 45 minutes in a hooped shirt ever?
Traore on 19:59 - Dec 26 with 2150 viewsvegasranger

We had the chance to get rid of the turd but we gave him another contract !! Krancjar was also bloody terrible from start to finish.
Traore on 20:14 - Dec 26 with 2105 viewsfakekerby

Traore on 19:59 - Dec 26 by vegasranger

We had the chance to get rid of the turd but we gave him another contract !! Krancjar was also bloody terrible from start to finish.

Traore is physically good enough but an absolute mouse of a character. I've never rated him and can't see how his future lies in the Prem. He's not even that effective in the league below.
Traore on 20:34 - Dec 26 with 2055 viewsparker64

Arsenal targeted him like they did in that home game straight from the kick when we went down. I thought he did alright early on but he was obviously unfit and struggling and just didn't know what on earth was going on. It was too fast for him - his mind had gone. I suspect that's probably it for him in the hoops. He was hung out to dry today (despite the weather)
Traore on 21:13 - Dec 26 with 1973 viewsRblock_James

He needs punching in the throat.

lazy sh!t
Traore on 21:19 - Dec 26 with 1958 viewsHayesender

He was bad, but not quite as bad as Bob Malcolm's debut

Poll: Shamima Beghum

Traore on 21:41 - Dec 26 with 1917 viewsLoft1979

Traore on 21:19 - Dec 26 by Hayesender

He was bad, but not quite as bad as Bob Malcolm's debut

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-2031341/Armand-Traore-leave-Ar
Traore on 22:14 - Dec 26 with 1855 viewsBrightonhoop

You have to feel for him, no confidence, no hope, doesn't know what he is doing. Or how to do it. I was farking steaming because you see the first goal a country mile off, AT well off his man and seemingly not even aware he should have been goal side of him.

Take a bow HR. Well farking done. Arsenal outed him, Warnock signed him and Rednapp has failed to coach him in Dog and Duck basics since Hughes was fired.
Traore on 23:15 - Dec 26 with 1779 viewsYorkRanger

The Sanchez goal was unforgivable. Just basic tracking and marking. The penalty was a ridiculous challenge. Liability.
Login to get fewer ads

Traore on 23:23 - Dec 26 with 1760 viewsSpiritofGregory

Traore on 22:14 - Dec 26 by Brightonhoop

You have to feel for him, no confidence, no hope, doesn't know what he is doing. Or how to do it. I was farking steaming because you see the first goal a country mile off, AT well off his man and seemingly not even aware he should have been goal side of him.

Take a bow HR. Well farking done. Arsenal outed him, Warnock signed him and Rednapp has failed to coach him in Dog and Duck basics since Hughes was fired.

Feel for him? The guy is $hit yet he earns 40k a week, he should be in prison for fraud.
Traore on 23:24 - Dec 26 with 1758 viewsNorthernr

No I don't feel for him at all. He's been in the game a long time, he's been given ample opportunity not only at QPR but also at Arsenal. He's forgiven his failings far more than other players because we've seen flashes of potential. He lives the life with his big money, tattoos, clothes, hair, ludicrous boots. We know he can do good because we've seen it. But he's a feckless idiot with half a brain. The penalty today is one of the thickest things I've ever seen. Where did he think Sanchez was going? The first goal nearly as bad.

The bloke needs a year or so in the real world. "Time to do something special" he said when he got yet another lucrative contract in the summer. The only thing special is him.

Wants a fcking good slap.

Sadly, the way the modern game is, he's probably good for another three or four two year contracts here there and everywhere which will carry him through until he's 32, make him a millionaire, while achieving nothing, and then he'll retire, and eventually die having never done a hard day's work in his life.

He's part of a large clutch of players in the modern game who, even 15 years ago, would have had to go and get another job upon retirement because they weren't good enough to earn the big money. These days, you can be a feckless, braindead, fck and achieve nothing for 15 years, leaching off idiot clubs like QPR, and you're set for life.

Traore has almost certainly had more money from QPR in three season than David Bardsley and Clive Wilson got between them in their careers.

Feel for hiim? Not much.
Traore on 23:42 - Dec 26 with 1711 viewsactonman

Always liked traore , and thought with the right coaching could be quite useful. Unfortunately I don't think the current regime do coaching and leave the players to just get on with it.

Traore was neither an attacking force as wingback today and cost us 1 goal plus the penalty.

Should have been hooked at half time but arry ain't got a faking clue what he's doing and waited until arsenal went down to 10 before he subbed him.

In other words he was only making up the numbers because he can run a bit
Traore on 00:12 - Dec 27 with 1661 viewsTeddRanger

Quite useful? Nah, the word is quite useless.

I've absolutely had it with this pathetic excuse for a footballer.

Pathetically one footed- check

Never makes the right decision- check

But his failure to concentrate... All we ask is for 90 minutes once a week, you manage to concentrate on what you are doing you fkin useless waste of space.

I trekked over to Arsenal , got soaked, caught in bad traffic and all to see someone almost single hand idly GIVE the oppo the game.

Never ever wear a QPR shirt again you fkin waster
Traore on 00:15 - Dec 27 with 1657 viewsWilloW4

Traore on 23:42 - Dec 26 by actonman

Always liked traore , and thought with the right coaching could be quite useful. Unfortunately I don't think the current regime do coaching and leave the players to just get on with it.

Traore was neither an attacking force as wingback today and cost us 1 goal plus the penalty.

Should have been hooked at half time but arry ain't got a faking clue what he's doing and waited until arsenal went down to 10 before he subbed him.

When did he "run a bit"..? Get rid he's crap.!!
Traore on 00:58 - Dec 27 with 1625 viewsconnell10

Ah yes our old mate the balsa wood kid!! The bloke has no heart, no passion and no brain!! A total dog of a player! I preferred it when the the useless shite feigned injury every other week at least it got him outta the team for a while!

AND WHEN I DREAM , I DREAM ABOUT YOU AND WHEN I SCREAM I SCREAM ABOUT YOU!!!!!
Poll: best number 10 ever?

Traore on 01:22 - Dec 27 with 1600 viewsPunteR

Had a poor game,probably one too many poor games.
I thought Traore would be a better option today at LB then Hill and if Hill plays a blinder against Palace and Swansea it could still prove to a better option in the long term.
Like Hoillet not good enough .

Occasional providers of half decent House music.

Traore on 01:24 - Dec 27 with 1545 viewsNathanNI

I honestly thought there was a player in there.

There might be, but its hiding behind a gluebag.

See ya.
Traore on 08:41 - Dec 27 with 1484 viewsthemodfather

he was woeful...gave the pen and left sanchez unmarked, i mean he stopped then walked back, when he should have been alert and closer....awful, near to sabotage cos does he think he was still in red???
bob malcolm could give him a run for worst showing but we needed better from him.
Traore on 08:54 - Dec 27 with 1468 viewspaulparker

So yet again we are relying on clint hill at LB
I love clint but he cannot play that position week in week out
Another bolloxed drop by not having back up in the full back positions,
What makes this worse that all roads are leading to BAE in January

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

Traore on 08:54 - Dec 27 with 1468 viewsqprmeath

Wheres his guru gone?
Traore on 09:46 - Dec 27 with 1437 viewsSpiritofGregory

Traore on 08:54 - Dec 27 by qprmeath

Wheres his guru gone?

Fernandes??
Traore on 10:05 - Dec 27 with 1415 viewsconnell10

Traore on 08:54 - Dec 27 by qprmeath

Wheres his guru gone?

Adel?

AND WHEN I DREAM , I DREAM ABOUT YOU AND WHEN I SCREAM I SCREAM ABOUT YOU!!!!!
Poll: best number 10 ever?

Traore on 10:10 - Dec 27 with 1404 viewsJonDoeman

Traore on 10:05 - Dec 27 by connell10

Adel?

What a pair! Both thick as sh1t.

It Is What It Is !!

Traore on 10:23 - Dec 27 with 1383 viewsWatfordR

Traore on 23:42 - Dec 26 by actonman

How many players have been and are being ruined at this club in recent years through a total absence of coaching emphasis? Of the current lot, Traore, Hoilett, Phillips, Fer, Mutch all in desperate need, and those just off the top of my head. And this isnt just a dig at Redknapp. Warnock and Hughes had regimes just as bad.

Will never be any different here with a British management/coaching team IMO.
Traore on 10:43 - Dec 27 with 1351 viewsCHUBBS

You don't really feel sorry for him do you?
Surely your using that phrase to have a sly dig at Harry blaming him for a players lack of basic fundamentals.
Him and toilet are very similar cases,both have tremendous potential yet present a meek lackluster character which has hampered any chance they ever had of fulfilling their undoubted talents.
Fcuk them,i feel sorry for us fans for having to watch these clowns ripping off our club every fcuking season.
Traore on 11:03 - Dec 27 with 1325 viewswestberksr

Traore on 10:23 - Dec 27 by WatfordR

How many players have been and are being ruined at this club in recent years through a total absence of coaching emphasis? Of the current lot, Traore, Hoilett, Phillips, Fer, Mutch all in desperate need, and those just off the top of my head. And this isnt just a dig at Redknapp. Warnock and Hughes had regimes just as bad.

Will never be any different here with a British management/coaching team IMO.

i've defended Traore more than most as i felt he was often left exposed and had the natural attributes to be a decent player.

however, we can't blame Warnock, Hughes & Redknapp for this guy's complete inability to help himself. Been dropped, get a chance for a run in the side? then at least do the main thing and stay goalside of one of the world's best players!

if Sanchez had skinned him and scored a worldie i'd have no issues as some players are simply too good. this happens at whatever level you play at, but even at park level, if i'd been one the other defenders and seen him....

a) make the tackle for the pen when the guy is running away from our goal
b) completely miss his man wander past him (not a break away, just stroll into the box)

i'd have tore into him in the middle of the pitch. that level of stupidity isn't acceptable on a park on a sunday morning when the defender is coming down from a night on the gear or hungover, and spends the rest of the week serving in Topman.

When you are a professional footballer getting paid a fortune it is a hanging offence! All he has to do is the basic things correctly and build on that, spend a few hours watching match of the day instead of getting more ridiculous tats to make you look gansta tough. knob!
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024