Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Harry needs to go at end of the season 18:33 - Dec 26 with 3196 viewsrunningman75

I am not knee jerking reacting but leaving pub at half time after another inept first half performance ( apart from Green). We show teams too much respect and Harry is giving the wrong message to players. Yes if we win at home we will survive but regardless of home form I have never seen such inept away performances and clueless looking team.
It is time to probably rebuild the team with a visionary manager. The board has 5 months to look for a new manager for next season .
Harry needs to go at end of the season on 18:34 - Dec 26 with 1652 viewsWeaverQPR

Agree but if we stay up i can see TF giving him another year.

@WeavQPR

Harry needs to go at end of the season on 18:48 - Dec 26 with 1603 viewshoopdog

Get a grip couldv'e played our 1st 11 and still get beat there it's makes sense to play our best available 11 in a winnable game ie Plalace
save your whinging untill after that game
Harry needs to go at end of the season on 18:53 - Dec 26 with 1584 viewspaulparker

Arsenal could have 8 men and we still wouldn't score
Arry out !!!!

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

Harry needs to go at end of the season on 18:54 - Dec 26 with 1577 viewsJamie

He is going this summer if we go down, no interest in managing there again....

If we stay up, he will be around for another year.
Harry needs to go at end of the season on 18:59 - Dec 26 with 1547 viewsrunningman75

Harry needs to go at end of the season on 18:48 - Dec 26 by hoopdog

Get a grip couldv'e played our 1st 11 and still get beat there it's makes sense to play our best available 11 in a winnable game ie Plalace
save your whinging untill after that game

This current Arsenal team is not the invicibles . Apart from Sanchez no other players are world class. Even a championship team would have had more of a go at Arsenal. Austin isolated again and no away tactics.
Harry needs to go at end of the season on 19:23 - Dec 26 with 1493 viewshoopdog

Harry needs to go at end of the season on 18:59 - Dec 26 by runningman75

This current Arsenal team is not the invicibles . Apart from Sanchez no other players are world class. Even a championship team would have had more of a go at Arsenal. Austin isolated again and no away tactics.

Get a grip you know Dunne Hill and Zamora couldn't do today and sunday ,
no the Arsenal arn't world class and we are a long way short of being world class
Harry needs to go at end of the season on 19:25 - Dec 26 with 1466 viewsRangersDave

Lol 'end of season'?

Joking Shirley?

He is blind if he cannot send a team out against 10 men and blitz them as they were thee for the taking!

Sh1t manager, always has been and certainly always will be! Fact!
[Post edited 26 Dec 2014 19:35]

WWW.northernphotography.com
Poll: Do we think Rangers wil be mathematically relegated by or on New Years day?

Harry needs to go at end of the season on 19:26 - Dec 26 with 1456 viewscorse

he needs to go now.
Login to get fewer ads

Harry needs to go at end of the season on 19:26 - Dec 26 with 1449 viewsrunningman75

Harry needs to go at end of the season on 19:23 - Dec 26 by hoopdog

no the Arsenal arn't world class and we are a long way short of being world class

I know we are lucky to play in the Premier league. Is not about losing but the manner of defeat with players showing little commitment for the hoops.
Harry needs to go at end of the season on 19:30 - Dec 26 with 1418 viewsDiscodroids

if, after 2 years in charge harolds great thousand year reich is relying on bobby fkn zamora, and richard dunne as our brightest hopes, it worse than i thought.

who would employ jordan and bond in the year 2014...some fkn dictator in north korea or perhaps boko haram eleven.

redundant .they have ceased to be.prehistoric relics.

for god sake begat. you fossils.

"...The monkey is never dead, Dealer. The monkey never dies. When you kick him off, he just hides in a corner, waiting his turn."

Harry needs to go at end of the season on 19:30 - Dec 26 with 1421 viewsQPR1882

Harry needs to go at end of the season on 19:23 - Dec 26 by hoopdog

Stoke city have won away against Everton,Man City and Spurs.

They to are a long way short of being world class, what they do have is a lot of spirit and fight, and like him or not a manager who is prepared to have a go away from home.

Until Harry changes his tactics away from HQ it does not matter who he plays.

Harry should have gone months ago, i really really fear for us with Harry in charge for the next transfer window and beyond.
[Post edited 26 Dec 2014 19:32]
Harry needs to go at end of the season on 19:33 - Dec 26 with 1397 viewsLoft1979

Harry needs to go at end of the season on 18:59 - Dec 26 by runningman75

but Alexis Sanchez WAS the difference
Harry needs to go at end of the season on 19:34 - Dec 26 with 1374 viewsSW17_RRR

Why wait that long...........
Harry needs to go at end of the season on 19:37 - Dec 26 with 1341 viewsstrikerace

If we win on Sunday we will have 20 pts and likely be around #14, after last season being down in the Championship. That is hardly the performance that gets someone fired. I think Harry is doing fine, we could certainly do much worse (for example the Fulham debacle). The grass is not always greener. If he keeps us up he has earned his stay.
Harry needs to go at end of the season on 19:42 - Dec 26 with 1294 viewsBasingstokeR

Should've gone some days after the playoff final win! Not mid-season. End of the season wont he want to retire anyway.
[Post edited 26 Dec 2014 19:42]
Harry needs to go at end of the season on 19:43 - Dec 26 with 1284 viewsQPR1882

Harry needs to go at end of the season on 19:37 - Dec 26 by strikerace

If we win on Sunday we will have 20 pts and likely be around #14, after last season being down in the Championship. That is hardly the performance that gets someone fired. I think Harry is doing fine, we could certainly do much worse (for example the Fulham debacle). The grass is not always greener. If he keeps us up he has earned his stay.

I think Harry is doing fine.........

QPR away record

P 9
W 0
D 0
L 9
GF 4
GA 22

And we pay him £3M a year for this.

Please explain how he is doing fine ?
Harry needs to go at end of the season on 19:43 - Dec 26 with 1270 viewsGetMeRangers

why does everyone go to football? Is it for the glory or the football. Away from home, we have been lamentable for many games, but the serving at home has been so much better than last year. If he keeps us up then I think he has earned his right to stay
Harry needs to go at end of the season on 19:44 - Dec 26 with 1246 viewsDiscodroids

i think thats very harsh. if harold can harness the embryonic , and if i may say, precious talents of traore, henry, niko and zamora the future may well be bright.

with the above unmoulded pieces of premiership clay in harolds hands as a diabolical puppet master , if you will, i for one can see us challeging for honours in the not to distant future.

with flashing young blades 'rio' , dunne, swp waiting in the wings, one would surely be in need of the rampton liquid cosh to think anything other than european domination is at hand.

"...The monkey is never dead, Dealer. The monkey never dies. When you kick him off, he just hides in a corner, waiting his turn."

Harry needs to go at end of the season on 19:49 - Dec 26 with 1211 viewshoopdog

Harry needs to go at end of the season on 19:26 - Dec 26 by runningman75

I know we are lucky to play in the Premier league. Is not about losing but the manner of defeat with players showing little commitment for the hoops.

That is the players FFS we dont have a squad we only have 1st 11 and 3 of those are over 75 combined, and 2 of those cant do 90 minutes as I said save the slagging off untill Sunday night
Harry needs to go at end of the season on 19:54 - Dec 26 with 1178 viewsstrikerace

You can't just list away games, thats not fair. Also list the home games. Our form at home has been top 10 in the league

P 9
W 5
L 2
T 2

Pts 17
Harry needs to go at end of the season on 19:55 - Dec 26 with 1165 viewsDiscodroids

Harry needs to go at end of the season on 19:43 - Dec 26 by QPR1882

QPR away record

P 9
W 0
D 0
L 9
GF 4
GA 22

i think harold is doing fine also..

43 games in the premier with us

9wins
11 draws
23 losses

whats not to love!!

Harry needs to go at end of the season on 19:56 - Dec 26 with 1151 viewsjohncharles

Harry needs to go at end of the season on 19:37 - Dec 26 by strikerace

Great God in heaven you're easy pleased.

Strong and stable my arse.

Harry needs to go at end of the season on 19:57 - Dec 26 with 1143 viewsessextaxiboy

Harry needs to go at end of the season on 19:43 - Dec 26 by QPR1882

QPR away record

P 9
W 0
D 0
L 9
GF 4
GA 22

16th place .. as close to 14th as 18th ..two home games to come .. squad fully fit cept for Ale . Transfer window just about to open ..
Harry needs to go at end of the season on 20:00 - Dec 26 with 1122 viewsTheBlob

ooooo....I wonder if it's got something to do with playing the top half sides away first.

Poll: So how was the season for you?

Harry needs to go at end of the season on 20:00 - Dec 26 with 1122 viewsstrikerace

Plus you have to look at the teams we have played away:

Arsenal, Everton, Swansea, Newcastle, Chelsea, WHU, STH, ManU, Spurs

Everyone at the top except MC
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024