Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Hoilett 19:25 - Dec 26 with 1908 viewsYorkRanger

Crossing practice for the training ground.....

Hoilett on 19:30 - Dec 26 with 1884 viewsrsonist

Classic Hoilett. Get rid.
Hoilett on 19:31 - Dec 26 with 1871 viewsLoft1979

Hoilett on 19:30 - Dec 26 by rsonist

Classic Hoilett. Get rid.

Make into a LB
Hoilett on 19:34 - Dec 26 with 1846 viewsSW17_RRR

he is fooking useless, run take the man on beat him cross the ball................
Hoilett on 19:37 - Dec 26 with 1818 viewsWrightUp5hit___

Sad to say but he has had so many chances, and if he can't even carry out the fundamentals, like crossing the ball....... bye
Hoilett on 19:38 - Dec 26 with 1803 viewsRangersAreBack

I understand now why he tends to cut in and shoot; crossing is not his strong point.
Hoilett on 19:39 - Dec 26 with 1800 viewsBasingstokeR

He can only cross when playing on the right. When playing on the left he should cross low and hard and hope for the best not try poor floated efforts into touch.
Hoilett on 20:10 - Dec 26 with 1709 viewsozranger

Is there a reason why no one has stated the obvious? He has no left foot, which means that he is no where near even Championship standard. How many times could he have crossed with his left foot, but then brought the ball back on to his right and floated it for a goal kick. Yes, so this is the real reason why Vargas came off in the last game as Hoilett can only play on the right.
Hoilett on 20:13 - Dec 26 with 1690 viewsfakekerby

Hoilett on 20:10 - Dec 26 by ozranger

Is there a reason why no one has stated the obvious? He has no left foot, which means that he is no where near even Championship standard. How many times could he have crossed with his left foot, but then brought the ball back on to his right and floated it for a goal kick. Yes, so this is the real reason why Vargas came off in the last game as Hoilett can only play on the right.

If the tactic was to give the ball continuously to Hoilett to cross in then why not put him on the right and Vargas on the left?
Login to get fewer ads

Hoilett on 21:57 - Dec 26 with 1537 viewsTacticalR

Hoilett on 20:10 - Dec 26 by ozranger

I don't think it was ever more obvious that he has no left foot.

Air hostess clique

Hoilett on 23:21 - Dec 26 with 1414 viewsYorkRanger

Hoilett on 19:39 - Dec 26 by BasingstokeR

He can only cross when playing on the right. When playing on the left he should cross low and hard and hope for the best not try poor floated efforts into touch.

Shouldn't make a difference, most of the crosses he screwed up on the right he had opened up the opportunity or deliver with his right foot....
Hoilett on 01:31 - Dec 27 with 1324 viewsPunteR

Lost patience with him.Happy to see him go as i dont think he is ever going to improve as a footballer.

Occasional providers of half decent House music.

Hoilett on 08:36 - Dec 27 with 1227 viewsthemodfather

he should have crossed more hard and low, especially in those conditions.
wasteful, got the pen but we could have got a pt.
Hoilett on 09:32 - Dec 27 with 1194 viewsSpiritofGregory

Hoilett on 08:36 - Dec 27 by themodfather

he should have crossed more hard and low, especially in those conditions.
wasteful, got the pen but we could have got a pt.

He just seems to want to do his own thing.
Hoilett on 09:32 - Dec 27 with 1194 viewsRaymond

Rubbish player.

Haven't seen two good performances from him in a Rangers shirt, ever.

Hope he goes.
Hoilett on 09:51 - Dec 27 with 1170 viewsDesertBoot

Infuriating last ten minutes. Hoilett must have had 6 or 7 chances to put one into the box and fluffed every single one of them.

Wish I could be like David Watts

Hoilett on 10:08 - Dec 27 with 1148 viewsJonDoeman

Just about the only part of yesterday I enjoyed, was watching him keep on skinning that FB in front of us. Fck knows why wasn't he on the right, to try & get a cross in with his stronger foot.

It Is What It Is !!

Hoilett on 10:26 - Dec 27 with 1127 viewsTheBlob

Hoilett on 10:08 - Dec 27 by JonDoeman

Just about the only part of yesterday I enjoyed, was watching him keep on skinning that FB in front of us. Fck knows why wasn't he on the right, to try & get a cross in with his stronger foot.

He cut in on his "strong" foot and the result was still the same.
I just don't get it,crossing a ball is so basic,it's not rocket science.I don't mind if it's just skimmed the striker's head,but twenty f*cking yards??

Poll: So how was the season for you?

Hoilett on 11:55 - Dec 27 with 1060 viewsJonDoeman

Hoilett on 10:26 - Dec 27 by TheBlob

He cut in on his "strong" foot and the result was still the same.
I just don't get it,crossing a ball is so basic,it's not rocket science.I don't mind if it's just skimmed the striker's head,but twenty f*cking yards??

Yep frustrating blobby. He kept doing the hard part.

It Is What It Is !!

Hoilett on 11:57 - Dec 27 with 1052 viewsTopCat34

We have so many opportunities to put good crosses into the box and in all games it pretty much goes to waste. Phillips, Hoilett neither of them can cross properly and as for set-pieces, Barton or not they are consistently awful.
Hoilett on 12:22 - Dec 27 with 1019 viewswestberksr

Watching motd and unfortunately a great example of a right footer playing left wing was on display at Old Trafford, one Mr Ashley Young!

Slight curl, fairly flat trajectory towards far post, meaning its also a bit far out for the keeper, simples.

Hoillet's end up in row Z.

Alternatively practise with your left foot too!
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024