Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Hope we don't get relegated by a point. 19:29 - Dec 26 with 1477 viewsstuabd

Atkinson - you twot for that bottle job!

Redknapp - you twot for that starting line up!
[Post edited 26 Dec 2014 19:38]
Hope we don't get relegated by a point. on 20:26 - Dec 26 with 1339 viewsMatch82

Thought the ref got practically every decision wrong today.

Arsenal should have had at least one more pen (the given one obviously was), thought giroud was an idiot but a little unlucky, thought the pen we got shouldn't have been given, and the Zamora one should have been.
Hope we don't get relegated by a point. on 20:28 - Dec 26 with 1329 viewsNov77

Rio may have been lucky not to go too. Grabbed giroud round the neck after he got sent off.

Poll: December goal of the month - vote for your favourite R's goal during December

Hope we don't get relegated by a point. on 21:33 - Dec 26 with 1150 viewsDevonWhite

I'm by no means a harry fan but thought his substitutions worked very well today. No problems with his starting eleven either with two games in three days.
Hope we don't get relegated by a point. on 23:12 - Dec 26 with 982 viewsHollowayRanger

thought is was a good starting line up considering we got palace in less then 48 hours and need zamorra dunne hill and walking wounded barton fit for that

if we get relegated by a point

1. the Liverpool disaster
2. austins pen v hull
3.man city last gasp

Listen to the band play!
Poll: How much will you pay for adult season ticket next season if in championship

Hope we don't get relegated by a point. on 09:02 - Dec 27 with 843 viewsalhoopy

The Chelsea "penalty"
The freak Southampton goal in response to Austins
Hope we don't get relegated by a point. on 12:19 - Dec 27 with 745 viewsHollowayRanger

the hull one could be the killer

instead of a point each

it gave hull all 3

at moment its us 17 hull 16 but if we had score it be us 18 hull 14 now big difference

Listen to the band play!
Poll: How much will you pay for adult season ticket next season if in championship

Hope we don't get relegated by a point. on 12:26 - Dec 27 with 735 viewsdaveB

probably in a minority of one but thought the starting line up was ok, would have probably started fer ahead of Mutch but as we needed work rate in midfield could understand the thinking. Also a back 3 against them helps to deny them space around the box which is where they score a lot of goals.

Certainly not Redknapps fault that Traore put in one of the worst performances i've ever seen from a player, with even an average performance we'd have got to half time 0-0. I wouldn't blame Redknapp for Henry turning into Joey Barton when he had the ball and just giving it straight back to the opposition. Also not his fault that when we finally went for it Hoilett's crossing was abysmal when even one decent cross out of 10 would have got us a point.

I think redknapp gets a lot wrong especially the safety first attitude away from home but yesterday i felt it was individual performances rather than the manager that cost us and hopefully those last 15 mins will be a wake up call that we really have nothing to be scared of on the road if we attack teams.

Looked to me we should have had a penalty at 2-1 which would have got us a point and Arsenal were all over the place at that stage, a win wasn't out of the question.

Positives were no injuries, Rob Green again, the back 3 all played well even Ferdinand who looks far better when the midfield protect that space i front of him unlike they did in the first 10 games. Also thought Zamora and Fer did well when they came on an Isla had a good game.
Hope we don't get relegated by a point. on 12:46 - Dec 27 with 707 viewsPunteR

Hope we don't get relegated by a point. on 12:26 - Dec 27 by daveB

probably in a minority of one but thought the starting line up was ok, would have probably started fer ahead of Mutch but as we needed work rate in midfield could understand the thinking. Also a back 3 against them helps to deny them space around the box which is where they score a lot of goals.

Certainly not Redknapps fault that Traore put in one of the worst performances i've ever seen from a player, with even an average performance we'd have got to half time 0-0. I wouldn't blame Redknapp for Henry turning into Joey Barton when he had the ball and just giving it straight back to the opposition. Also not his fault that when we finally went for it Hoilett's crossing was abysmal when even one decent cross out of 10 would have got us a point.

I think redknapp gets a lot wrong especially the safety first attitude away from home but yesterday i felt it was individual performances rather than the manager that cost us and hopefully those last 15 mins will be a wake up call that we really have nothing to be scared of on the road if we attack teams.

Looked to me we should have had a penalty at 2-1 which would have got us a point and Arsenal were all over the place at that stage, a win wasn't out of the question.

Positives were no injuries, Rob Green again, the back 3 all played well even Ferdinand who looks far better when the midfield protect that space i front of him unlike they did in the first 10 games. Also thought Zamora and Fer did well when they came on an Isla had a good game.

I agree about the starting line up. When i saw the team sheet i thought it would be ok.
Austin and Vargas at top and Isla playing in his prefered position. It didnt look like they were throwing in towel from the start , just rearranging as Yun is injured and saving Hill for palace.
I would put it down to individual errors and form.
Traore and Hoillet just cant do it when we need them.

Occasional providers of half decent House music.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024