Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Ian wright 19:30 - Dec 26 with 3401 viewsNov77

Anyone else hear him at halftime. Said he'd like to see his son come on but didn't want him to score and make our fans smile as they'd been giving him some stick.

Yeah, God forbid that leech should ever do something to actually deserve the 60 large ones he's pulling in every week.

Poll: December goal of the month - vote for your favourite R's goal during December

Ian wright on 19:47 - Dec 26 with 3296 viewsted_hendrix

No I didn't hear him and thankfully I didn't see his son either.

They are both pieces of minge one of whom talks utter nonsense and one of whom is a miniature piece of dog excrement.

My Father had a profound influence on me, he was a lunatic.

Ian wright on 20:05 - Dec 26 with 3186 viewsDoughnut

Ha...ha...ha...ha...fcking ha........
Ian wright on 20:27 - Dec 26 with 3090 viewsaston_hoop

I may be happy to defend a lot of our players but his son shouldn't be any near our squad ever. We'd be better off giving youngsters like Petrasso and Sutherland the experience. and they wouldn't be any more spineless

Poll: Moses Odubajo - Stick or Twist?

Ian wright on 22:04 - Dec 26 with 2860 viewsTacticalR

Ian wright is obviously keen to hide the real situation, which is that SWP has been doing nothing for as long as anyone can remember.

Air hostess clique

Ian wright on 22:32 - Dec 26 with 2765 viewsPablo_Hoopsta

Can't stand that 'man', an absolute tŵat and seeing him on TV is enough for me to turn over.
[Post edited 26 Dec 2014 22:33]
Ian wright on 22:39 - Dec 26 with 2731 viewsderbyhoop

Ian Wright should have been at the Pirelli. He'd have seen his son make zero impact against a L2 centre back forced to play left back. That would be a son who cannot beat a man, cannot tackle, cannot pass, cannot cross, cannot head a ball, and, generally, cannot shoot straight.
All this for 60K per week. And he wonders why our fans give him stick.

Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry and narrow-mindedness, and many of our people need it sorely on these accounts. Broad, wholesome, charitable views of men and things cannot be acquired by vegetating in one little corner of the Earth all one’s lifetime. (Mark Twain) Find me on twitter @derbyhoop

Ian wright on 23:10 - Dec 26 with 2644 viewsYorkRanger

Ian wright on 19:47 - Dec 26 by ted_hendrix

No I didn't hear him and thankfully I didn't see his son either.

They are both pieces of minge one of whom talks utter nonsense and one of whom is a miniature piece of dog excrement.

Late contender for post of the year Ted.....

Ian wright on 23:18 - Dec 26 with 2616 viewsTacticalR

Ian wright on 22:39 - Dec 26 by derbyhoop

Ian Wright should have been at the Pirelli. He'd have seen his son make zero impact against a L2 centre back forced to play left back. That would be a son who cannot beat a man, cannot tackle, cannot pass, cannot cross, cannot head a ball, and, generally, cannot shoot straight.
All this for 60K per week. And he wonders why our fans give him stick.

I am sure Ian Wright knows that SWP has been a spent force for years as well as anyone. The question is how to hide that reality and perpetuate the SWP myth for long enough to manoeuvre SWP's expensive behind onto yet another bench to squeeze the last financial drops out of his career.

Air hostess clique

Login to get fewer ads

Ian wright on 23:18 - Dec 26 with 2607 viewsHollowayRanger

swp sits on his arse and earns more than his daddy

we are being mugged every flipping week by that turn

Listen to the band play!
Poll: How much will you pay for adult season ticket next season if in championship

Ian wright on 01:29 - Dec 27 with 2451 viewsRaymond

Who gives these kunts airtime? He's frigging useless.

Still after all this time hasn't mastered how to act in front of a camera. So false.
Ian wright on 03:46 - Dec 27 with 2396 viewsandygg

Ian wnk wnk wnk.
Never liked the mug.
Ian wright on 08:51 - Dec 27 with 2243 viewsthemodfather

swp gets stick? first he has to get on, mess up and then cop it.
mr wright should speak to his son and suggest, when you score a huge goal, v rivals then celebrate, run to your fans and lap it up!
what a tool!
Ian wright on 10:09 - Dec 27 with 2145 viewsted_hendrix

I suppose 'dad' forgot to mention that his 'son' managed to pass the ball to an arse player with expert accuracy that led to them getting a winner at North London's biggest library when the game was heading towards a 0-0 a few seasons ago.

Bastards

My Father had a profound influence on me, he was a lunatic.

Ian wright on 10:19 - Dec 27 with 2116 viewsWeaverQPR

Stick to blowing off Hoddle

@WeavQPR

Ian wright on 10:43 - Dec 27 with 2070 viewsstowmarketrange

If by some miracle he did come on and score against the arse,would he not celebrate the goal because his dad played for them?Or would it just be to get back at the fans who have paid his wages for basically sitting on the bench for the last 3 years?
The day that this leech leaves our club will be a day for celebration for all us fans.
I wish our board had been at Scumford Bridge for the FA cup game when we all sang "we won't be signing you."
Ian wright on 10:54 - Dec 27 with 2047 viewsWeaverQPR

Think of the positive things the club could of done with the 60k pw wedge SWP is taking. Giving the money to local schools, charities, changing peoples lives, surely anything is better than giving this cnt the money.

@WeavQPR

Ian wright on 11:06 - Dec 27 with 2031 viewsCHUBBS

http://www.givemesport.com/532496-ian-wright-criticises-per-mertesacker-for-poor
So its ok for him to criticize players who aren't doing the business but low and behold anyone questioning his little turd of a sons form.
The bloke is an illiterate embarrassment who's probably put up with due to his ethnicity balancing quotas.
I'd like to reverse the question and ask him to justify the money SWP has stole from our club since he's been here.
Ian wright on 15:11 - Dec 27 with 1845 viewsjustafan

It beggars belief that anyone - even a parent- can excuse SWP. He has been probably the worst signing in the clubs history. When you take home so much money every week for doing nothing , surely someone ( maybe his dad) says enough is enough. There comes a time where anyone with a touch of decency accepts that it just wrong wrong to carry on .
He earns so much money we have every right to look at what he does for it. If most of us did our jobs as hopelessly as he does we would be shown the door. Even if he left tomorrow he has taken us all for a ride.
Maybe he will play in the cup or will he be injured?
Ian wright on 15:33 - Dec 27 with 1800 viewsHollowayRanger

Ian wright on 15:11 - Dec 27 by justafan

It beggars belief that anyone - even a parent- can excuse SWP. He has been probably the worst signing in the clubs history. When you take home so much money every week for doing nothing , surely someone ( maybe his dad) says enough is enough. There comes a time where anyone with a touch of decency accepts that it just wrong wrong to carry on .
He earns so much money we have every right to look at what he does for it. If most of us did our jobs as hopelessly as he does we would be shown the door. Even if he left tomorrow he has taken us all for a ride.

both I hope

Listen to the band play!
Poll: How much will you pay for adult season ticket next season if in championship

Ian wright on 16:00 - Dec 27 with 1745 viewsPunteR

I would give SWP a game ahead of Hoilett at the moment,i cant split the two in terms of talent accept i thought Hoilett had potential to improve.
At least he'll have a chance to earn his money and get kicked all over the park.
Its the chairmans fault we signed him,and if they done their due diligence on him before giving him a 60k a week contract then they might have unearthed a few facts about him.
1)He's not very good.
2)He's here for money and money only.
3)He's not very good.
Maybe Hoiletts a better player but he needs a kick up the backside.

Occasional providers of half decent House music.

Ian wright on 18:40 - Dec 27 with 1595 viewsPablo_Hoopsta

Ian wright on 16:00 - Dec 27 by PunteR

I would give SWP a game ahead of Hoilett at the moment,i cant split the two in terms of talent accept i thought Hoilett had potential to improve.
At least he'll have a chance to earn his money and get kicked all over the park.
Its the chairmans fault we signed him,and if they done their due diligence on him before giving him a 60k a week contract then they might have unearthed a few facts about him.
1)He's not very good.
3)He's not very good.

I imagine he will 'feature' next Sunday v the Blunts.
Ian wright on 19:20 - Dec 27 with 1543 viewsTGRRRSSS

Ian wright on 16:00 - Dec 27 by PunteR

1)He's not very good.
3)He's not very good.

He's here for not only the money but also the location (London) and the convenience of that. Wonder if he'd sit at Hull in similar situation?
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024