Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Players who have to go in Jan 19:46 - Dec 26 with 4235 viewsSkeppsdal

Mutch, Philips, SWP, Traore, and Ferdinand def. Rednapp of course anyone else?
Players who have to go in Jan on 22:49 - Dec 26 with 1408 viewsgobbles

Much as I'd like to see Rio go, I thought he did well today. Niko and Mutch didn't do much, but when we line up so defensively there were few options for them when they got the ball.
Niko has had a good season so far, while Mutch has only played a handful of games because to injury, so I find it bizarre anyone would want to get rid of them.
Players who have to go in Jan on 22:50 - Dec 26 with 1406 viewsNorthernr

Players who have to go in Jan on 22:49 - Dec 26 by gobbles

Much as I'd like to see Rio go, I thought he did well today. Niko and Mutch didn't do much, but when we line up so defensively there were few options for them when they got the ball.
Niko has had a good season so far, while Mutch has only played a handful of games because to injury, so I find it bizarre anyone would want to get rid of them.

QPR mentality. Every problem can always be cured by yet more transfers.
Players who have to go in Jan on 23:05 - Dec 26 with 1343 viewsderbyhoop

There's the small matter of employment contracts.
Rio is under contract until June
SWP is under contract until June
Traore signed a new contract last summer (2 year deal?)
Phillips has been a disappointment
Mutch hasn't been fully fit all season
The latter two are 22 and 23.

I won't be sorry to see the back of Rio and SWP but wholesale change is not the answer.

Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry and narrow-mindedness, and many of our people need it sorely on these accounts. Broad, wholesome, charitable views of men and things cannot be acquired by vegetating in one little corner of the Earth all one’s lifetime. (Mark Twain) Find me on twitter @derbyhoop

Players who have to go in Jan on 23:15 - Dec 26 with 1329 viewsNorthernr

Players who have to go in Jan on 23:05 - Dec 26 by derbyhoop

There's the small matter of employment contracts.
Rio is under contract until June
SWP is under contract until June
Traore signed a new contract last summer (2 year deal?)
Phillips has been a disappointment
Mutch hasn't been fully fit all season
The latter two are 22 and 23.

I won't be sorry to see the back of Rio and SWP but wholesale change is not the answer.

This. We're too quick to give up on people.

Ferdinand and SWP can go tomorrow. Hoilett and Traore have had ample opportunities. But let's judge Mutch, Phillips after prolonged spell of fitness and games.
Players who have to go in Jan on 23:23 - Dec 26 with 1308 viewsRangersDave

Players who have to go in Jan on 23:15 - Dec 26 by Northernr

This. We're too quick to give up on people.

Ferdinand and SWP can go tomorrow. Hoilett and Traore have had ample opportunities. But let's judge Mutch, Phillips after prolonged spell of fitness and games.

And Arry?

WWW.northernphotography.com
Poll: Do we think Rangers wil be mathematically relegated by or on New Years day?

Players who have to go in Jan on 23:28 - Dec 26 with 1304 viewsNorthernr

Well I absolve him of the relegation, because he took over a horrendous situartion perpetuated by Fernandes, Hughes, Joorabchian and Rigg.

The task then is to shift high earners, rebuild the team, and get it back up. Given the money he had available to accomplish that it should have been done much more comfortably than it was, and there was so much to fault, but... ultimately... mission accomplished.

This year the task is to stay up. It's Christmas, we're outside the bottom three.

If they sacked him, it would inevitably be Tim Sherwood replacing him. We're probably best off sticking with.

That doesn't mean his attitude, tactics, statements, team selections, substitutions and lots else besides aren't fcking infuriating, because they are.
Players who have to go in Jan on 23:31 - Dec 26 with 1294 viewsYorkRanger

Players who have to go in Jan on 23:28 - Dec 26 by Northernr

Well I absolve him of the relegation, because he took over a horrendous situartion perpetuated by Fernandes, Hughes, Joorabchian and Rigg.

The task then is to shift high earners, rebuild the team, and get it back up. Given the money he had available to accomplish that it should have been done much more comfortably than it was, and there was so much to fault, but... ultimately... mission accomplished.

This year the task is to stay up. It's Christmas, we're outside the bottom three.

If they sacked him, it would inevitably be Tim Sherwood replacing him. We're probably best off sticking with.

That doesn't mean his attitude, tactics, statements, team selections, substitutions and lots else besides aren't fcking infuriating, because they are.

Agreed, but the time for judgement is ahead of us. Burnley away is where it starts for me...
Players who have to go in Jan on 23:33 - Dec 26 with 1288 viewsNorthernr

Players who have to go in Jan on 23:31 - Dec 26 by YorkRanger

Agreed, but the time for judgement is ahead of us. Burnley away is where it starts for me...

I'm holding off on too much slagging of the away thing because our fixtures have been uniquely difficult. Next four are Burnley, Stoke, Sunderland, Hull. If we go into these four with this pathetic, defeatist outlook he deserves pelters.
Login to get fewer ads

Players who have to go in Jan on 23:35 - Dec 26 with 1282 viewsYorkRanger

Players who have to go in Jan on 23:33 - Dec 26 by Northernr

I'm holding off on too much slagging of the away thing because our fixtures have been uniquely difficult. Next four are Burnley, Stoke, Sunderland, Hull. If we go into these four with this pathetic, defeatist outlook he deserves pelters.

Agree on the fixture list, but the opportunity to break the duck today was better than anyone could have remotely hoped for...
Players who have to go in Jan on 23:36 - Dec 26 with 1269 viewsHollowayRanger

problem is on a whole

first half of season

decent home games hard away games

2nd half of season

hard home games decent away games

what gives first our good home form or our crap away from?

Listen to the band play!
Poll: How much will you pay for adult season ticket next season if in championship

Players who have to go in Jan on 23:49 - Dec 26 with 1257 viewsactonman

Players who have to go in Jan on 23:36 - Dec 26 by HollowayRanger

problem is on a whole

first half of season

decent home games hard away games

2nd half of season

hard home games decent away games

what gives first our good home form or our crap away from?

I know what my money's on
Players who have to go in Jan on 01:32 - Dec 27 with 1187 viewsRaymond

Why Ferdinand?
Players who have to go in Jan on 01:39 - Dec 27 with 1180 viewsNorthernr

Players who have to go in Jan on 01:32 - Dec 27 by Raymond

Why Ferdinand?

Would you like a list? The guy's finished. We're paying for an extended book tour.
Players who have to go in Jan on 02:25 - Dec 27 with 1154 viewsRaymond

Players who have to go in Jan on 01:39 - Dec 27 by Northernr

Would you like a list? The guy's finished. We're paying for an extended book tour.

So who do we have in reserve to replace him?
Players who have to go in Jan on 07:23 - Dec 27 with 1109 viewsJeff

Players who have to go in Jan on 02:25 - Dec 27 by Raymond

So who do we have in reserve to replace him?

bearing in mind Rio is 4th Choice centre back at the moment, behind Caulker, Chief and Dunne, either Hill or Ehmer can replace him.

we don't necessarily need a one out-one in policy...

Can we not knock it?

Players who have to go in Jan on 08:11 - Dec 27 with 1093 viewsBasingstokeR

Add Donaldson to that list
Players who have to go in Jan on 08:44 - Dec 27 with 1077 viewsthemodfather

if adel ain't in the 16 then off load him too, spurs getting the larger share of any deal has been the issue, surely something is better than nothing?
swp is legal theft imo
phillips is never going to do it for qpr
rio has been very poor
hoilet can go if we get cover ie townsend or someone like that.
Players who have to go in Jan on 08:45 - Dec 27 with 1076 viewspaulparker

Players who have to go in Jan on 22:26 - Dec 26 by Maggsinho

You mean Arsenal were better than us?

I'm furious.

There is getting beat by the better team , but that 1st Half from us & the 30 minutes of the 2nd half Was absolutely minging ,
Is it to much much to ask for mutch to pass the ball two yards to a team mate ??
Is it to much to ask that we keep the ball ? Or mark players ??
Or here is a crazy concept , how about an attack on the opposite goal?
They could have had 8 men and still beat us . We are pathetic and take on away games like a plucky underdog in the fa cup
We were summed up in the 1st half by Rio drifting a 30 yard ball to no one which went straight into touch
As for arry ,words fail me , he is finished and clueless , why go back to 3-5-2 or 5-3-2 ?? It hasn't worked, it's not going to work so why fecking play it
Another game chucked away

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

Players who have to go in Jan on 09:04 - Dec 27 with 1062 viewsenfieldargh

Players who have to go in Jan on 08:45 - Dec 27 by paulparker

There is getting beat by the better team , but that 1st Half from us & the 30 minutes of the 2nd half Was absolutely minging ,
Is it to much much to ask for mutch to pass the ball two yards to a team mate ??
Is it to much to ask that we keep the ball ? Or mark players ??
Or here is a crazy concept , how about an attack on the opposite goal?
They could have had 8 men and still beat us . We are pathetic and take on away games like a plucky underdog in the fa cup
We were summed up in the 1st half by Rio drifting a 30 yard ball to no one which went straight into touch
As for arry ,words fail me , he is finished and clueless , why go back to 3-5-2 or 5-3-2 ?? It hasn't worked, it's not going to work so why fecking play it
Another game chucked away

Agree with all you saynexceptbthe plucky underdog.....they occasionally get an away result

The passing is dreadful

Under the slightest of pressure most of these guys give the ball away.

captains fantastic
Poll: QPR V BURNLEY WIN DRAW DEFEAT

Players who have to go in Jan on 09:28 - Dec 27 with 1038 viewsRaymond

Players who have to go in Jan on 07:23 - Dec 27 by Jeff

bearing in mind Rio is 4th Choice centre back at the moment, behind Caulker, Chief and Dunne, either Hill or Ehmer can replace him.

we don't necessarily need a one out-one in policy...

How many times has Ehmer been in a match day squad this season? 0

Hill, does a job when called upon but wouldn't like him as our go to man if we get injuries.
Players who have to go in Jan on 09:35 - Dec 27 with 1038 viewsjoolsyp

Players who have to go in Jan on 22:49 - Dec 26 by gobbles

Here's a few options for Niko and Mutch:

(a) hold onto the feckin ball
(b) move forward with said ball at pace towards the opposition's goal
(c) on no account pass said ball straight to an opposing player

When Mutch finally 'comes good' we'll find out how good he is ... against the likes of Wigan, Huddersfield and Millwall.
Players who have to go in Jan on 09:42 - Dec 27 with 1028 viewsozexile

Players who have to go in Jan on 09:35 - Dec 27 by joolsyp

Here's a few options for Niko and Mutch:

(a) hold onto the feckin ball
(b) move forward with said ball at pace towards the opposition's goal
(c) on no account pass said ball straight to an opposing player

When Mutch finally 'comes good' we'll find out how good he is ... against the likes of Wigan, Huddersfield and Millwall.

(d) if all else fails just simply slip over.
Players who have to go in Jan on 09:51 - Dec 27 with 1012 viewsTheBlob

Would be nice to find a midfielder whose remit is to pass the ball forwards in an attempt to feed the front men(man)rather than perpetually sideways and backwards for the lump.Giving away the ball at this level is criminal,more so when it's gift wrapped.
Henry,Traore,Barton,Hoillet,Rio and Fer can all get lost.

Poll: So how was the season for you?

Players who have to go in Jan on 09:52 - Dec 27 with 1012 viewsRaymond

Players who have to go in Jan on 09:51 - Dec 27 by TheBlob

Would be nice to find a midfielder whose remit is to pass the ball forwards in an attempt to feed the front men(man)rather than perpetually sideways and backwards for the lump.Giving away the ball at this level is criminal,more so when it's gift wrapped.
Henry,Traore,Barton,Hoillet,Rio and Fer can all get lost.

Henry, possibly the most consistent player we've had last 10 games. Barton the club captain, Fer vastly improved since he came & getting goals.

Thank feck you're not in charge.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024