Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Players who have to go in Jan 19:46 - Dec 26 with 4215 viewsSkeppsdal

Mutch, Philips, SWP, Traore, and Ferdinand def. Rednapp of course anyone else?
Players who have to go in Jan on 19:51 - Dec 26 with 2758 viewsRangersAreBack

If only it were that easy. No one will touch these lot with a bargepole.
Players who have to go in Jan on 19:53 - Dec 26 with 2709 viewsHollowayRanger

exactly what other mug team did you have in mind buying our crap

Listen to the band play!
Poll: How much will you pay for adult season ticket next season if in championship

Players who have to go in Jan on 19:54 - Dec 26 with 2714 viewsSkeppsdal

Players who have to go in Jan on 19:53 - Dec 26 by HollowayRanger

exactly what other mug team did you have in mind buying our crap

Brentford
Players who have to go in Jan on 19:57 - Dec 26 with 2681 viewsaston_hoop

Mutch and Phillips are well worth persevering with. That's half our problem, always filling the squad with new blood. Give them time, we really aren't that bad.

Poll: Moses Odubajo - Stick or Twist?

Players who have to go in Jan on 19:57 - Dec 26 with 2668 viewsDiscodroids

can you bung in MLS star niko in as well. a man more out of place in the premier league 2014 than kellie maloney on amyl nitrate in the london bronco's dressing room with a 9" black latex novelty cock.

"...The monkey is never dead, Dealer. The monkey never dies. When you kick him off, he just hides in a corner, waiting his turn."

Players who have to go in Jan on 19:58 - Dec 26 with 2652 viewsJigsore

Yeah, get rid of Mutch despite him making 5 or 6 appearances and been injured for most of the season

not a kneejerk reaction though

“The thing about football - the important thing about football - is that it is not just about football.”

Players who have to go in Jan on 19:59 - Dec 26 with 2647 viewsSkeppsdal

Players who have to go in Jan on 19:57 - Dec 26 by aston_hoop

Mutch and Phillips are well worth persevering with. That's half our problem, always filling the squad with new blood. Give them time, we really aren't that bad.

Did you watch the game today?
Players who have to go in Jan on 20:03 - Dec 26 with 2604 viewsDoughnut

Agree with the OP Totally. You cant keep doing this shit at every away match...it's been the same since August FFS!! 'Sit back, let them come onto you and hope for the best'. It beggars belief as to what Redknapp says to this lot in the changing room at the start of an away match....." well boys we've lost every match on the road up to now, by rolling over and letting them come onto us...so tonight we'll try something a bit tastier........................I want you all to roll over and let them come onto us!!!! Triffic!!"

Not a happy doughnut...!!!!!!
Login to get fewer ads

Players who have to go in Jan on 20:04 - Dec 26 with 2594 viewsaston_hoop

Players who have to go in Jan on 19:59 - Dec 26 by Skeppsdal

Yep. Phillips didn't play and Mutch is a young lad who shouldn't be written off on the back of a few poor performances. Lets work with what we have. We were very poor for most of today but we are 16th and I bet every single one of us would have taken that at this stage.

Players who have to go in Jan on 20:04 - Dec 26 with 2593 viewseghamranger

Lost at Arsenal..... Harry out
Players who have to go in Jan on 20:06 - Dec 26 with 2568 views1BobbyHazell

Today was awful but Mutch is young, had a long injury, comes in and out of the team, is asked to play different roles in a team that plays a different formation every week and, worst of all, is subject to the weekly ministrations of The Worst Coaching Team In The Premiership ( both a trademark and a fact) who should be allowed as much access to bright eyed youngsters as Cyril fu*king Smith.
Players who have to go in Jan on 20:07 - Dec 26 with 2545 viewsHoop_Du_Jour

Players who have to go in Jan on 19:59 - Dec 26 by Skeppsdal

Caulker was no great shakes until he got regular play, I expect Mutch will improve as exponentially with more time on the pitch.

The likes of Armband and Toilett on the other hand....

Although, I do think Armband plays better as a straight up winger than a left back. Marginally better though.
Players who have to go in Jan on 20:08 - Dec 26 with 2539 viewsSkeppsdal

Players who have to go in Jan on 20:04 - Dec 26 by aston_hoop

Yep. Phillips didn't play and Mutch is a young lad who shouldn't be written off on the back of a few poor performances. Lets work with what we have. We were very poor for most of today but we are 16th and I bet every single one of us would have taken that at this stage.

I don´t mind if a player has a few bad games and is giving 100%, running hard, tacklin, making himself a nuisance etc but Mutch just jogs about the place , out of position, ball watching etc At least look like you want to play for rangers and secure a first team place. Attitude!!!!
Players who have to go in Jan on 20:13 - Dec 26 with 2497 viewsaston_hoop

Players who have to go in Jan on 20:08 - Dec 26 by Skeppsdal

I don´t mind if a player has a few bad games and is giving 100%, running hard, tacklin, making himself a nuisance etc but Mutch just jogs about the place , out of position, ball watching etc At least look like you want to play for rangers and secure a first team place. Attitude!!!!

I don't think he looked any less interested than anyone else today. Nothing like match fit maybe and perhaps not in system he looked comfortable with but I don't think he looked less interested. If he plays like this every week, even if the rest of the midfield are dominating a game, I'd agree but I thought Niko and Henry also looked well off the pace. I just think its wrong to give up on him at this stage.

Players who have to go in Jan on 20:19 - Dec 26 with 2476 viewsSkeppsdal

Players who have to go in Jan on 20:13 - Dec 26 by aston_hoop

I don't think he looked any less interested than anyone else today. Nothing like match fit maybe and perhaps not in system he looked comfortable with but I don't think he looked less interested. If he plays like this every week, even if the rest of the midfield are dominating a game, I'd agree but I thought Niko and Henry also looked well off the pace. I just think its wrong to give up on him at this stage.

maybe your right but I don´t think there is any excuse for not giving 100%. Agree about Niko and Henry although Niko picked up when we started to go forward and have some kind of purpose after the sending off
Players who have to go in Jan on 20:25 - Dec 26 with 2434 viewsaston_hoop

Players who have to go in Jan on 20:19 - Dec 26 by Skeppsdal

maybe your right but I don´t think there is any excuse for not giving 100%. Agree about Niko and Henry although Niko picked up when we started to go forward and have some kind of purpose after the sending off

Yeah I guess Niko is never going to look the all action midfielder and needs better protection behind him and more sight of the ball to do anything. But I think with Mutch, its similar to the situation with Fer, both players don't seem quite comfortable with what they're being asked to do and its making them look worse than they are.

Players who have to go in Jan on 20:27 - Dec 26 with 2417 viewsSkeppsdal

Players who have to go in Jan on 20:25 - Dec 26 by aston_hoop

Yeah I guess Niko is never going to look the all action midfielder and needs better protection behind him and more sight of the ball to do anything. But I think with Mutch, its similar to the situation with Fer, both players don't seem quite comfortable with what they're being asked to do and its making them look worse than they are.

Well hope your right. OK, on Mutch, I give you the benefit of the doubt. But an eagle eye and all that...
Players who have to go in Jan on 20:29 - Dec 26 with 2407 viewsaston_hoop

Players who have to go in Jan on 20:27 - Dec 26 by Skeppsdal

Well hope your right. OK, on Mutch, I give you the benefit of the doubt. But an eagle eye and all that...

I do think there is a good player in Mutch, I'm just not sure anyone knows yet where he should be played and who with to get the best of him!

Players who have to go in Jan on 20:41 - Dec 26 with 2337 viewsSpiritofGregory

Players who have to go in Jan on 20:29 - Dec 26 by aston_hoop

I do think there is a good player in Mutch, I'm just not sure anyone knows yet where he should be played and who with to get the best of him!

Surely Harry should know where he wants a player to play before signing him?
Players who have to go in Jan on 20:45 - Dec 26 with 2326 viewsaston_hoop

Players who have to go in Jan on 20:41 - Dec 26 by SpiritofGregory

Surely Harry should know where he wants a player to play before signing him?

Yeah but he isn't always an expert in getting that position right!

Players who have to go in Jan on 20:47 - Dec 26 with 2302 viewsQPR_John

"Much, Philips, SWP, Traore, and Ferdinand def. Rednapp of course anyone else?"

Just a thought but if those 5 go weakening the squad in terms of numbers if nothing else along with Redknapp who is in charge of transfers in the window
Players who have to go in Jan on 20:54 - Dec 26 with 2263 viewsSkeppsdal

Players who have to go in Jan on 20:47 - Dec 26 by QPR_John

"Much, Philips, SWP, Traore, and Ferdinand def. Rednapp of course anyone else?"

Just a thought but if those 5 go weakening the squad in terms of numbers if nothing else along with Redknapp who is in charge of transfers in the window

Good question. Who to replace the diddi man Rednapp? How about Holloway or Pullis or Kevin Keegan (at least we´d attack) or Les? OK I vote for Kevin Keegan!
Players who have to go in Jan on 21:41 - Dec 26 with 2092 viewspaulparker

Traore, niko ,Rio & mutch please feck off
You ain't fit to wear the shirt , even with 10 men they were the better team
Absolute fecking sh&t

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

Players who have to go in Jan on 22:22 - Dec 26 with 1990 viewsenfieldargh

Traore, Mutch, SWP, Rio, Phillips

They should all go?

Ale is out for the season and Sandro has the fitness record of Matt Rose. Chuck Adel into the mix and that's 8 from 23 out field players.

A pool of 15 outfield players to choose from including OBZ who is on borrowed time.

We should sign 8 new players in the Jan window? Nothing like continuity for a settled squad.

I actually hope we will improve and maybe, just maybe avoid relegation

captains fantastic
Poll: QPR V BURNLEY WIN DRAW DEFEAT

Players who have to go in Jan on 22:26 - Dec 26 with 1976 viewsMaggsinho

Players who have to go in Jan on 21:41 - Dec 26 by paulparker

Traore, niko ,Rio & mutch please feck off
You ain't fit to wear the shirt , even with 10 men they were the better team
Absolute fecking sh&t

You mean Arsenal were better than us?

I'm furious.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024