Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Positives 20:17 - Dec 26 with 1014 views1BobbyHazell

Last time we we were as bad as this on the telly at West Ham we got absolutely coated nationally which clearly made the staff and players realise that they couldn't act the c**t any more.

Led to the improved home form at least.

Hopefully it happens again, as long as harry doesn't paper over the cracks with any "unlucky, nearly got a point against the top team" bollocks because of the last 10 minutes.

Any more?
[Post edited 26 Dec 2014 20:19]
Positives on 20:20 - Dec 26 with 981 viewsNov77

Poll: December goal of the month - vote for your favourite R's goal during December

Positives on 20:29 - Dec 26 with 924 views1BobbyHazell

Positives on 20:20 - Dec 26 by Nov77

Ah...
Positives on 21:26 - Dec 26 with 758 viewsCiderwithRsie

I doubt we will get coated this time - Austin's goal and the last 10 minutes will provide a bit of cover, especially as the press will only really be interested in Arsenal.

Reluctant to comment since I wasn't there, but it seems to me when we actually attack we do occasionally score a goal. That we have the best fox-in-the-box in the whole fecking country but that depends on putting the ball into the bleeding box once in a while. Unfortunately it seems to be a rule of Mr Redknapp that we are only allowed to attack after we concede. In this case, after we'd conceded twice, to let Arsenal get their winner in first. I was sort-of hoping Green wouldn't save the penalty so we would have attacked for most of the game, rather than just the last 20 minutes or so as per bleeding.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024