Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Match thread v Palace 13:09 - Dec 28 with 15341 viewsSudbury_Hill_R

It's work again for me today so missing out once again. I'm going for a 2-2
Match thread v Palace on 13:29 - Dec 28 with 7609 viewsNov77

This sounds ominous......

Poll: December goal of the month - vote for your favourite R's goal during December

Match thread v Palace on 13:31 - Dec 28 with 7603 viewsRangersw12

Match thread v Palace on 13:29 - Dec 28 by Nov77

Fingers crossed he is just the mascot or something
Match thread v Palace on 13:33 - Dec 28 with 7587 viewsDiscodroids

if harold can harness the embryonic , and if i may say, flowering talents of niko and zamora ,so refreshing in todays modern game, in the same way gerry francis had that telepathic understanding with stan..... i for one believe that flowering bud may come to bounteous fruition today and the hapless eagles sent home with their tails between their legs  .

with a tally of something like 3 goals between them since amos brearly called 'time' at the woolpack , the crystal palace custodian will be hoping for an off day from this deadly duo.

one can only hope we can hang on to niko in january..he's box to box style of play is so suited to the premiership and will be highly sought after in the transfer window with the big guns of the conference knocking on the doors of W12.

a bid of sour cream pringles  left over from boxing day and those joss sticks (egyptian mist) bought to cover the stench of the mother in laws brussel sprout omissions may be too tempting for harold to turn down

please harry can you keep his hellraiser puzzle box of diabolical talent in henry, zamora and niko together. at all costs for many years to come.

with flashing young blades 'rio' , dunne, swp karl henry ,barton and clint waiting in the wings, one would surely be in need of the rampton liquid cosh to think anything other than european domination is close at hand under your progressive stewardship

1-1
[Post edited 28 Dec 2014 13:39]

"...The monkey is never dead, Dealer. The monkey never dies. When you kick him off, he just hides in a corner, waiting his turn."

Match thread v Palace on 13:41 - Dec 28 with 7555 viewsDiscodroids

Match thread v Palace on 13:29 - Dec 28 by Nov77

oh joy....

When the angels from above
Fall down and spread their wings like doves
And we'll walk hand in hand
Sisters, brothers, we'll make it to the Promised Land....

what a wonderous day!

"...The monkey is never dead, Dealer. The monkey never dies. When you kick him off, he just hides in a corner, waiting his turn."

Match thread v Palace on 13:55 - Dec 28 with 7510 viewsHoop_Du_Jour

Match thread v Palace on 13:33 - Dec 28 by Discodroids

if harold can harness the embryonic , and if i may say, flowering talents of niko and zamora ,so refreshing in todays modern game, in the same way gerry francis had that telepathic understanding with stan..... i for one believe that flowering bud may come to bounteous fruition today and the hapless eagles sent home with their tails between their legs  .

with a tally of something like 3 goals between them since amos brearly called 'time' at the woolpack , the crystal palace custodian will be hoping for an off day from this deadly duo.

one can only hope we can hang on to niko in january..he's box to box style of play is so suited to the premiership and will be highly sought after in the transfer window with the big guns of the conference knocking on the doors of W12.

a bid of sour cream pringles  left over from boxing day and those joss sticks (egyptian mist) bought to cover the stench of the mother in laws brussel sprout omissions may be too tempting for harold to turn down

please harry can you keep his hellraiser puzzle box of diabolical talent in henry, zamora and niko together. at all costs for many years to come.

with flashing young blades 'rio' , dunne, swp karl henry ,barton and clint waiting in the wings, one would surely be in need of the rampton liquid cosh to think anything other than european domination is close at hand under your progressive stewardship

1-1
[Post edited 28 Dec 2014 13:39]

Cheered me right up that did..
Match thread v Palace on 14:02 - Dec 28 with 7437 viewsMarc

Match thread v Palace on 14:03 - Dec 28 with 7425 viewsRANGERS4EVER

Thats a team you look at and just say 'Meh'

Poll: Who would you most like to see at QPR?

Match thread v Palace on 14:04 - Dec 28 with 7412 viewsNov77

Hoilett for Vargas? Really?

That is one old and slow looking team.

Poll: December goal of the month - vote for your favourite R's goal during December

Login to get fewer ads

Match thread v Palace on 14:05 - Dec 28 with 7392 viewsexiled_dictator

swp a sub
hopefully it will be more pudding rather than more sprouts.

3 points to qpr, 2 - 0 with charlie getting one.
[Post edited 28 Dec 2014 14:06]

It's not what you've got; it's where you stick it.
Poll: Climate Change

Match thread v Palace on 14:06 - Dec 28 with 7386 viewsBromleyHoop

Traore not even on the bench! I know he had a shocker against Arsenal but he could have been handy coming on for a tiring Hill against Bolasie and Zaha.

Poll: Who is your player of the season

Match thread v Palace on 14:07 - Dec 28 with 7360 viewsexiled_dictator

Match thread v Palace on 14:06 - Dec 28 by BromleyHoop

Traore not even on the bench! I know he had a shocker against Arsenal but he could have been handy coming on for a tiring Hill against Bolasie and Zaha.

best use for traore is to turn him upside down, and use him to clean the toilets.

It's not what you've got; it's where you stick it.
Poll: Climate Change

Match thread v Palace on 14:12 - Dec 28 with 7304 viewsTheBlob

Rotating the squad - another big game Thursday.

2-0 R's today.

Poll: So how was the season for you?

Match thread v Palace on 14:15 - Dec 28 with 7262 viewsQPR1882

Barton has made a miricle recovery from his injury
Match thread v Palace on 14:16 - Dec 28 with 7253 viewsScubaHoop

we can't keep relying on our home form, but I think we'll actually have a 3-1 comfortable win. Austin making a couple but not scoring today.... ( I know; 3 goals from other players - I must be stoned already!).

COME ON YOU R's!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Match thread v Palace on 14:16 - Dec 28 with 7253 viewskarl

Match thread v Palace on 14:12 - Dec 28 by TheBlob

Rotating the squad - another big game Thursday.

2-0 R's today.

Must be why Vargas on bench, 30 min at end for BZ?
Match thread v Palace on 14:16 - Dec 28 with 7240 viewsDiscodroids

Messers henry and barton should be able to snuff them out in the trench warfare of central midfield, thus allowing the right to play and unleashing the blitzkrieg of pace so abundant in this team of Dune spice navigators .

'rigglefinch' bobby to eat his own body weight in Christians and perform the electric boogaloo at every corner, Providing bondy runs on in time with the linolium.

good to see our 6 million pound buy jordan mutch and ned given a run out and then dropped to shatter thier confidence even further .

i like your style harold.

lets hope fer relishes playing on the left wing again

tally ho!
[Post edited 28 Dec 2014 14:18]

Match thread v Palace on 14:17 - Dec 28 with 7237 viewsTheBlob

No Niko either.

Match thread v Palace on 14:19 - Dec 28 with 7217 viewsMarc

Match thread v Palace on 14:17 - Dec 28 by TheBlob

No Niko either.

Happy with that.

Should be nothing more than a squad player/someone to bring on late in a game.
Match thread v Palace on 14:20 - Dec 28 with 7188 viewsDiscodroids

Match thread v Palace on 14:17 - Dec 28 by TheBlob

No Niko either.

real shame that uncle blob,i love the way niko's fitness,energy and drive shines through at this level. he really looks totally at home in among these young athletic midfielders of the premiership. 

a bit like sammy lee in a cravat and cumberband
[Post edited 28 Dec 2014 14:22]

Match thread v Palace on 14:21 - Dec 28 with 7187 viewsstrikerace

Haha, it must have been one of those 24 hour hamstring pulls.

Traore's days here are numbered, Im not surprised. I think Harry has given up (and so have I). I wonder if Vargas is tired, I bet he comes on later either up front or in the midfield. I don't mind Hoilett out there if he would just learn to cross the ball.
Match thread v Palace on 14:23 - Dec 28 with 7153 viewsTheBlob

Match thread v Palace on 14:20 - Dec 28 by Discodroids

real shame that uncle blob,i love the way niko's fitness,energy and drive shines through at this level. he really looks totally at home in among these young athletic midfielders of the premiership. 

a bit like sammy lee in a cravat and cumberband
[Post edited 28 Dec 2014 14:22]

Now then now then,you'll only succeed in upsetting his lady fans.

Match thread v Palace on 14:29 - Dec 28 with 7109 viewsWeaverQPR

Whats the CP team?

@WeavQPR

Match thread v Palace on 14:31 - Dec 28 with 7095 viewsMarc

Match thread v Palace on 14:29 - Dec 28 by WeaverQPR

Whats the CP team?

Match thread v Palace on 14:31 - Dec 28 with 7087 viewsheadhoops

If you give an infinate number of monkeys an infinite number of typewriters they will produce the works of Shakespeare

If Hoilett gets and infinite number of games will he eventually find a cross or shot on target?

Vargas for Hoilett and 2-1 rangers

Poll: Remy - can he play in the playoffs - who's opening post is the best?

Match thread v Palace on 14:31 - Dec 28 with 7084 viewsqprant

Match thread v Palace on 14:29 - Dec 28 by WeaverQPR

Whats the CP team?

Crystal Palace
01 Speroni
03 Mariappa
06 Dann
27 Delaney
02 Ward
18 McArthur
15 Jedinak
28 Ledley