Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Target signing from Scotland 21:40 - Jan 1 with 3179 viewskarl

Not seen this mentioned and only noticed it tonight. Hamilton have a good youth system and are playing well this season after promotion
Fairly recent players to have done well are James McCarthy and James McArthur. Different to Dundee Utd is that all their kids come through their youth teams
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-2892864/QPR-West-Ham-eye-2m-St
Target signing from Scotland on 20:08 - Jan 21 with 2812 viewskarl

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/30920759

Hammers upping their interest?
I'm sure Hamilton are trying to push this too as he is out of contract in the summer, maybe trying to start an auction.
BBC Scotland will be amenable to drop names in i'm sure as Accies are a favourite at the moment.
Target signing from Scotland on 20:26 - Jan 21 with 2726 viewsenfieldargh

He can enjoy a fruitful partnership with col Donaldson and that Robertson bloke

After all there's no way they will ever break into our first team squad.

Even yun got picked almost begrudgingly

captains fantastic
Poll: QPR V BURNLEY WIN DRAW DEFEAT

Target signing from Scotland on 20:54 - Jan 21 with 2626 viewskarl

Two good goals in an averge game on BT Sport tonight.
Kenny MacLean for St Mirren, i like him as he strikes the ball really well but not quite EPL level.
Stuart Armstrong for Dundee Utd and he is going to be top level, Celtic showing big interest now, £2.5m is the latest figure, and i think he will be a snip at that as he could play straight away at Prem level. He is another number 10 though!
Target signing from Scotland on 09:06 - Jan 22 with 2221 viewscaliforniahoop

Target signing from Scotland on 20:54 - Jan 21 by karl

Two good goals in an averge game on BT Sport tonight.
Kenny MacLean for St Mirren, i like him as he strikes the ball really well but not quite EPL level.
Stuart Armstrong for Dundee Utd and he is going to be top level, Celtic showing big interest now, £2.5m is the latest figure, and i think he will be a snip at that as he could play straight away at Prem level. He is another number 10 though!

I think we where looking at Armstrong in the summer?
Target signing from Scotland on 10:04 - Jan 22 with 2142 viewskarl

No mention of QPR anymore
http://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/hamilton-chairman-ronn
Target signing from Scotland on 10:37 - Jan 22 with 2099 viewsSuffolkHoop

So our Championship side next season gets another new addition. Lets hope these kids are good.
Target signing from Scotland on 11:31 - Jan 22 with 2046 viewsderbyhoop

Unless he is a significant improvement over Yun and Robinson, seems unlikely. LB is hardly a priority.

Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry and narrow-mindedness, and many of our people need it sorely on these accounts. Broad, wholesome, charitable views of men and things cannot be acquired by vegetating in one little corner of the Earth all one’s lifetime. (Mark Twain) Find me on twitter @derbyhoop

Target signing from Scotland on 14:32 - Jan 22 with 1922 viewskarl

Target signing from Scotland on 11:31 - Jan 22 by derbyhoop

Unless he is a significant improvement over Yun and Robinson, seems unlikely. LB is hardly a priority.

I think this has got friendly press written all over it, Hamilton are lauded (quite rightly) at the moment for their progressive youth policy and I think a few club names have been thrown around to create interest in a player who they will have out of contract and receive only a development fee for. Get a little premier interest going and the £2m looks more possible.
Dundee Utd were made to pay Rangers £250k as a development fee for a 19 yr old but he hadnt been playing in the first team regularly or in the top league but he is seen as a top prospect, not sure how much this lad would cost compared to that if you got him on a pre contract? Worst comes to worst sell Yun and replace him in Championship with 2 young prospects I suppose
Login to get fewer ads

Target signing from Scotland on 14:54 - Jan 22 with 1891 viewsTacticalR

Sell Yun?

We haven't won a game since he got injured against Leicester.

Air hostess clique

Target signing from Scotland on 17:46 - Jan 22 with 1813 viewskarl

Target signing from Scotland on 14:54 - Jan 22 by TacticalR

Sell Yun?

We haven't won a game since he got injured against Leicester.

I wouldn't choose to sell him either, just thinking that if we are really financially stuffed due to relegation then he is a saleable asset. He would be great at that level though and his type of enthusiastic play is what we'd need
Target signing from Scotland on 13:36 - Jan 29 with 1621 viewskarl

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/31032453

West Ham back in again!
FWIW i dont think th
Target signing from Scotland on 13:39 - Jan 29 with 1616 viewskarl

West Ham back in again!
FWIW i dont think this player would be good value for us just now, we've got to scout these young lads at a slightly earlier stage and bring them through ourselves, hopefully Donaldson is like that
Target signing from Scotland on 20:04 - Jan 29 with 1469 viewskarl

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/31044217

Thought i would add this in here, although it could go in the 'who would you buy' thread.

This will be interesting and if we havent got any money then nothing can be done but this boy is going to be good.
Would he save us from relegation? I doubt it very much but as part of developing our future this is the type of players i would buy
Target signing from Scotland on 20:08 - Jan 29 with 1454 viewsBasingstokeR

Target signing from Scotland on 13:39 - Jan 29 by karl

West Ham back in again!
FWIW i dont think this player would be good value for us just now, we've got to scout these young lads at a slightly earlier stage and bring them through ourselves, hopefully Donaldson is like that

Surely we've ruined Donaldson by now with so long away from playing any competitive football.
Target signing from Scotland on 20:23 - Jan 29 with 1409 viewskarl

Target signing from Scotland on 20:08 - Jan 29 by BasingstokeR

Surely we've ruined Donaldson by now with so long away from playing any competitive football.

Just over a year? Hopefully if our youth/reserve setup is worth anything then he should be learning what is involved at a Premier league club, he was playing lower level Scottish football and he'll need coaching so hopefully thats what is happening.
I realise this probably depends on Les having made a difference though!
Target signing from Scotland on 17:12 - Jan 30 with 1231 viewskarl

Stephen Hendrie signed by West Ham.
Couple of papers saying Armstrong £2m minimum before Dundee Utd will do business, they have a semi final this weekend and could probably do without the unrest for their team, reaching a final in Scotland is usually worth up to £1m so very important when compared to his transfer value
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024