Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Scott Sinclair expected to sign for Villa 22:08 - Jan 7 with 2768 viewsLblock

So a missed opportunity for us or a dodged bullet?

I'm sure this Sallah chap may be fine IF we sign him on loan but I do feel Sinclair as a permanent may have been a good fit. He'd tear up the Championship next season

(Apologies for no political / religious connotations or plea for Utd tickets in this post)

Cherish and enjoy life.... this ain't no dress rehearsal

Scott Sinclair expected to sign for Villa on 22:23 - Jan 7 with 2727 viewsWeaverQPR

Everybody getting to see a few nudes of Rosie Webster would of been good for team morale.

@WeavQPR

Scott Sinclair expected to sign for Villa on 23:20 - Jan 7 with 2637 viewsTacticalR

http://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/queensparkrangers/forum/133520

Air hostess clique

Scott Sinclair expected to sign for Villa on 23:57 - Jan 7 with 2590 viewsichbinnaughty

I heard a figure of 2.5m mentioned. In today's climate that's surprisingly decent.
Worth a go at that money I'd say.
Scott Sinclair expected to sign for Villa on 00:13 - Jan 8 with 2573 viewsPeterHucker

We had him on loan years ago and he wasn't up to much. Played like he couldn't really be bothered most of the time. Not sure that someone like that is what we need for a relegation scrap.
Scott Sinclair expected to sign for Villa on 00:22 - Jan 8 with 2551 viewsHollowayRanger

he's at a major crossroads of his career (haha) made a ton of money but played next to no games

can carry on like that or actually start playing football and have a real career

Listen to the band play!
Poll: How much will you pay for adult season ticket next season if in championship

Scott Sinclair expected to sign for Villa on 00:37 - Jan 8 with 2547 viewsTacticalR

Manchester City B team benchwarmer? What could possibly go wrong?

Air hostess clique

Scott Sinclair expected to sign for Villa on 01:25 - Jan 8 with 2522 viewsbarbicanranger

He was brilliant for swansea the season they went up...I agree with the OP.
Scott Sinclair expected to sign for Villa on 07:17 - Jan 8 with 2442 viewsdaveB

Scott Sinclair expected to sign for Villa on 01:25 - Jan 8 by barbicanranger

He was brilliant for swansea the season they went up...I agree with the OP.

brilliant for one season 4 years ago, done nothing since in various loan spells.
Login to get fewer ads

Scott Sinclair expected to sign for Villa on 08:13 - Jan 8 with 2385 viewsNorthernr

Scott Sinclair expected to sign for Villa on 00:13 - Jan 8 by PeterHucker

We had him on loan years ago and he wasn't up to much. Played like he couldn't really be bothered most of the time. Not sure that someone like that is what we need for a relegation scrap.

When he came to us he'd been told that he would be at QPR for a month and then play for Chelsea in their League Cup game with Liverpool, which he obviously saw as his big moment to impress at Chelsea. Consequently, he spent his entire time with us trying not to get injured. He literally jumped four feet into the air to avoid a tackle at Burnley one evening, which didn't go down well with the church.

I've got little time for him. Constantly choosing money over his career. Jumped for the money at Chelsea as a teenager and consequently spent all his formative years playing bits of pieces of football on loan. Finally left to play some first team football at Swansea, got to the Premier League, got to the Olympic squad, reputation growing... money and ropey birds from Coronation Street while sitting in Man City's reserves beckoned so off he went again.

Modern footballer.
Scott Sinclair expected to sign for Villa on 10:07 - Jan 8 with 2298 viewsrsonist

He's only really ever looked particularly good the season Swansea went up from the Championship. They were pretty okay with receiving the fee they got from City for him, and he's since gone on loan at WBA and stunk the place out.

So just the useless sort you'd expect us to have a stupid punt on - almost seems weird that we didn't.
Scott Sinclair expected to sign for Villa on 10:09 - Jan 8 with 2289 viewsWestonsuperR

He's hardly played any league football recently and had a questionable attitude, not for me.
Scott Sinclair expected to sign for Villa on 10:14 - Jan 8 with 2274 viewspeejaybee

Scott Sinclair expected to sign for Villa on 23:57 - Jan 7 by ichbinnaughty

I heard a figure of 2.5m mentioned. In today's climate that's surprisingly decent.
Worth a go at that money I'd say.

That 2.5 M,Is that a week.

If at first you dont succeed, pack up and f**k off home.

Scott Sinclair expected to sign for Villa on 12:06 - Jan 8 with 2203 viewsTacticalR

A logical extension of the player who will go anywhere to play for money - the player who will go anywhere not to play for money.

Air hostess clique

Scott Sinclair expected to sign for Villa on 12:11 - Jan 8 with 2190 viewskensalriser

Just another waster. Next!

Poll: QPR to finish 7th or Brentford to drop out of the top 6?

Scott Sinclair expected to sign for Villa on 12:18 - Jan 8 with 2171 viewspaulparker

no difference between him or Phillips IMHO

As others have said put the fame and money in front of a career on 2 occasions now
has had more loans than the bank of England and if he was that good then his old mate Brendan Rodgers would have signed him for Liverpool
let him go to villa he wont do fcuk all there

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

Scott Sinclair expected to sign for Villa on 12:26 - Jan 8 with 2145 viewsheadhoops

we already have a waste of space ex chelsum winger on the books. Money grabbing mercenary who deserves to rot in someone else's B team. No thanks.

Poll: Remy - can he play in the playoffs - who's opening post is the best?

Scott Sinclair expected to sign for Villa on 19:05 - Jan 8 with 2008 viewsCHUBBS

This is the sort of signing that's put us where we are,he's just another swp toilet greedy c@nt who's thrown his talent away.
Would rather put Clint on the wing.
Scott Sinclair expected to sign for Villa on 17:31 - Jan 16 with 1791 viewsTacticalR

Aston Villa boss Paul Lambert halts pursuit of Scott Sinclair because asking price is too high
http://www.birminghammail.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/aston-villa-boss-pa

Air hostess clique

Scott Sinclair expected to sign for Villa on 16:54 - Jan 29 with 1595 viewsTacticalR

A scathing account of Sinclair's time at West Brom:

Aston Villa target Scott Sinclair was one of the WORST West Brom loan signings ever
http://www.birminghammail.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/comment-aston-villa

Air hostess clique

Scott Sinclair expected to sign for Villa on 17:09 - Jan 29 with 1576 viewsMancR

That has cheered me up. Sounds like he was worse for them than he was for us- bloody frightening
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024