Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Tony F 21:30 - Jan 10 with 8270 viewsconnell10

The question has to be asked now, has he done a good job at running our club? Discuss.

AND WHEN I DREAM , I DREAM ABOUT YOU AND WHEN I SCREAM I SCREAM ABOUT YOU!!!!!
Poll: best number 10 ever?

Tony F on 11:42 - Jan 30 with 1702 viewsDiscodroids

Tony F on 11:39 - Jan 30 by paulparker

These will be the same people who chant "tony Fernandes" at home games or share a larger & lime in the springbok on one of tones PR walkabouts

TF has been a disaster since day 1 , the writing should have been on the wall when Kia Jorchabin was bending his ear to ditch Warnock for Hughes , the same "agent" who then flogged him a load of old sh1t
we lost our soul the day we sacked NW and replaced him with a bloke who lets face it only his mother can warm to , worst still he interviewed us !!!!
could you imagine Levy , Ashley even Jim Gregory being so weak & easily persuaded
the mistakes are endless , and that's the ones we know about

no training ground , not even a mound of earth dug in 4 years
Poor signings ,
no solid scouting network
no youth team players promoted to the 1st team (even when we were in the championship)
170 million in debt !!!
endless promises that don't materialise , Remy staying, learning from mistakes , old badge coming back , etc
Appointing HR
Sticking with HR
Appointing Phil Beard
forcing a 40k stadium on us without consultation

Lets face it he is in this for Old oak common , as ive said before if he can get a 40k seater stadium and flog 25k tickets to natural fans at £25 a pop he is laughing especially being in the PL & being a stones throw from the West End , that's why we live for today and wheel & deal, its all about staying in the PL until the stadium is built,
he couldn't give a rats about the 16k hardcore Rangers support , if he did he would know we need a stadium with around 25k
I maybe in a minority of one but I hope Old oak goes t1ts up ,

well in mate!!

never give up.never give in.

"...The monkey is never dead, Dealer. The monkey never dies. When you kick him off, he just hides in a corner, waiting his turn."

Tony F on 11:43 - Jan 30 with 1709 viewsdaveB

We have had consultation on the stadium and will have more, pretty unfair to say we haven't
Tony F on 11:52 - Jan 30 with 1677 viewsSpiritofGregory

These will be the same people who chant "tony Fernandes" at home games or share a larger & lime in the springbok on one of tones PR walkabouts

TF has been a disaster since day 1 , the writing should have been on the wall when Kia Jorchabin was bending his ear to ditch Warnock for Hughes , the same "agent" who then flogged him a load of old sh1t
we lost our soul the day we sacked NW and replaced him with a bloke who lets face it only his mother can warm to , worst still he interviewed us !!!!
could you imagine Levy , Ashley even Jim Gregory being so weak & easily persuaded

Poor signings ,
no youth team players promoted to the 1st team (even when we were in the championship)
170 million in debt !!!
endless promises that don't materialise , Remy staying, learning from mistakes , old badge coming back , etc
Appointing HR
Sticking with HR
Appointing Phil Beard

Lets face it he is in this for Old oak common , as ive said before if he can get a 40k seater stadium and flog 25k tickets to natural fans at £25 a pop he is laughing especially being in the PL & being a stones throw from the West End , that's why we live for today and wheel & deal, its all about staying in the PL until the stadium is built,
he couldn't give a rats about the 16k hardcore Rangers support , if he did he would know we need a stadium with around 25k

You better hope and pray that we move to OOC, he makes a killing and clears the debt. Do you really think he will hang around if we don't get OOC? Everything would have fallen apart and we'll be in danger of losing Loftus Rd.
Tony F on 12:06 - Jan 30 with 1656 viewspaulparker

Tony F on 11:43 - Jan 30 by daveB

We have had consultation on the stadium and will have more, pretty unfair to say we haven't

I maybe wrong but I don't recall any fan groups having a meeting on this ,
if they did do you think us the fans would agree a stadium holding 40k ? surrounded by costa coffee, offices and nando's
the only thing I can recall is a questionnaire on the official website

also i'l throw this out there, say we get the ok for OOC and we fans oppose the stadium, the capacity , the layout the naming rights etc do you honestly think TF will listen ??
the only consultation we will be asked about is if stan bowles will get a statue outside
its naïve to think any less ,

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

Tony F on 12:21 - Jan 30 with 1631 viewsDiscodroids

Tony F on 12:06 - Jan 30 by paulparker

if they did do you think us the fans would agree a stadium holding 40k ? surrounded by costa coffee, offices and nando's

also i'l throw this out there, say we get the ok for OOC and we fans oppose the stadium, the capacity , the layout the naming rights etc do you honestly think TF will listen ??
the only consultation we will be asked about is if stan bowles will get a statue outside

'the only consultation we will be asked about is if stan bowles will get a statue outside'

well, in keeping with the Danny dichio QPR podcast ,I would like a room of tranquility for the gay QPR supporters group to reside in splendid isolation, admiring coy vignettEs of sailors on shore leave, indulging in innocent horseplay in skin tight bell bottoms.

The hardcore stuff would obviously be sold under the counter at 'tony incenzo's horsemeat emporium' in among his collection of QPR programes at the shay, halifax , next to dave thomas selling a kick up the r's stall.
[Post edited 30 Jan 2015 12:26]

"...The monkey is never dead, Dealer. The monkey never dies. When you kick him off, he just hides in a corner, waiting his turn."

Tony F on 12:47 - Jan 30 with 1585 viewsqprrob59

Shouldn't the original question have been -"has he made a good job of ruining our club ? "
Tony F on 12:53 - Jan 30 with 1578 viewsdaveB

Tony F on 12:06 - Jan 30 by paulparker

They've done two surverys on the new stadium open to all supporters, also had open days at the stadium and in the local area where you could go in and ask what you like about the project and what they were planning. I'm sure fans group meetings will follow should it get closer to happening
Tony F on 12:55 - Jan 30 with 1575 viewsMarc

Tony F on 13:02 - Jan 29 by Saycey

Fascinating thread this.

I'm not particularly prescient, but I was saying stuff like this a couple of years ago (and taking dogs abuse for it, especially on the Qprdot.org forum)

Have people felt like this for a while or is it a case of "seeing the light"?

A number of things have made me increasingly skeptical. It started with the very first season, when the promised season ticket refund turned out to be a club shop voucher. The main thing which coloured my judgement was being evicted out of the Lower Loft. All water under the bridge now. But at the time I was incensed and thought how could a chairman who alledgedly cares so much about the fans do something so shitty with no notice at all.

It troubles me greatly that you still see forum and Twitter posts declaring undying love and devotion to the Chairman. "Best we've ever had" they say. "Do you want Tango and Cash back?". "He's had his pants pulled down". You see, for me he never did anything worthy of such worship.

I said this a couple of years ago and I'll repeat it. The only ones who have had their pants pulled down in the debacle of the last 3 years are the fans.

Great post mate.
Login to get fewer ads

Tony F on 12:59 - Jan 30 with 1569 viewspaulparker

Tony F on 12:53 - Jan 30 by daveB

They've done two surverys on the new stadium open to all supporters, also had open days at the stadium and in the local area where you could go in and ask what you like about the project and what they were planning. I'm sure fans group meetings will follow should it get closer to happening

What you like about the project

that's the thing Dave the project is being forced on us
you could say I like the seats , or the new chicken cottage snack bar , that stuff is irrelevant
im talking about sitting with us going through designs, capacity ( we don't need 40k)
locations, costs, the possibility of extending LR or if we actually want a new stadium
all of that is consulting with the fans
not surveys and tell me what you like questions

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

Tony F on 13:49 - Jan 30 with 1541 viewsranger08

Poor signings ,
170 million in debt !!!
Appointing HR
Sticking with HR
Appointing Phil Beard

I share your sentiment…

Tony is a compulsive liar, he's done it on numerous occasions to the supporters and there are narrow minded fans who still chant his name. All he does it promote himself and how well he's doing for the club with false headlines, none of which have been concrete…

The training ground is a farce, "Its going to be state of the art and will be built in 2yrs", THEN "It may not happen", THEN "We've updated our current one and its good enough", "NOW "Its going to a bit smaller a than expected but we're going to do it"… whats next?

With the new stadium he's trying to use OUR club to influence a major properties development whilst risking the future of the club by borrowing MILLIONS against it.

Tony doesn't own the land, he said " QPR CONTROL " the land… what exactly does that mean? Rubbish, Either the government own it (They don't, not all of it), you own it (You don't) or you've had an offer accepted with the land owners to buy their land which we obviously haven't.

He's now saying a deal can be made with the land owners and this is all a year after telling all the fans it would be built by 2018. Honestly what an absolute clown and liar.

Clubs finances!

In APRIL 2013 a £15m loan with Barclays was agreed by the owners, this was to "EXTEND THE RELATIONSHIP" with Barclays and was needed for the new stadium…

http://www.theguardian.com/football/2013/apr/16/qpr-bank-loan-tony-fernandes

In MARCH 2014 a further £27m loan was agreed with Barclays, this was to "A FURTHER EXTENTION OF THE RELATIONSHIP WITH BARCLAYS". This loan was "secured against the club's assets and Premier League parachute payments including potential TV revenue"

http://www.theguardian.com/football/2014/mar/28/queens-park-rangers-27m-loan-bar

BOTH LOANS ARE STILL REGISTERED AGAINST THE CLUB.

FINANCIALLY, He's totally finished the club… and I've not even touched on transfers, wages, the amount of managers at the club or the fact the club is always in the public eye when it comes to manager vs.

But hey, hopefully we'll have another video soon to make us all feel warm inside and really happy about t #KeepWestLondonR's
Tony F on 14:04 - Jan 30 with 1520 viewsDiscodroids

Tony F on 13:49 - Jan 30 by ranger08

I share your sentiment…

Tony is a compulsive liar, he's done it on numerous occasions to the supporters and there are narrow minded fans who still chant his name. All he does it promote himself and how well he's doing for the club with false headlines, none of which have been concrete…

The training ground is a farce, "Its going to be state of the art and will be built in 2yrs", THEN "It may not happen", THEN "We've updated our current one and its good enough", "NOW "Its going to a bit smaller a than expected but we're going to do it"… whats next?

With the new stadium he's trying to use OUR club to influence a major properties development whilst risking the future of the club by borrowing MILLIONS against it.

Tony doesn't own the land, he said " QPR CONTROL " the land… what exactly does that mean? Rubbish, Either the government own it (They don't, not all of it), you own it (You don't) or you've had an offer accepted with the land owners to buy their land which we obviously haven't.

He's now saying a deal can be made with the land owners and this is all a year after telling all the fans it would be built by 2018. Honestly what an absolute clown and liar.

Clubs finances!

In APRIL 2013 a £15m loan with Barclays was agreed by the owners, this was to "EXTEND THE RELATIONSHIP" with Barclays and was needed for the new stadium…

In MARCH 2014 a further £27m loan was agreed with Barclays, this was to "A FURTHER EXTENTION OF THE RELATIONSHIP WITH BARCLAYS". This loan was "secured against the club's assets and Premier League parachute payments including potential TV revenue"

http://www.theguardian.com/football/2014/mar/28/queens-park-rangers-27m-loan-bar

FINANCIALLY, He's totally finished the club… and I've not even touched on transfers, wages, the amount of managers at the club or the fact the club is always in the public eye when it comes to manager vs.

But hey, hopefully we'll have another video soon to make us all feel warm inside and really happy about t #KeepWestLondonR's

Tony F on 14:14 - Jan 30 with 1517 viewsW5R

Tony F on 13:49 - Jan 30 by ranger08

I share your sentiment…

Clubs finances!

Yep, glad someone else checked their facts. Yes we now have a second "abc loan" as I previously mentioned.

So, debt zero to 170-220million (accounts will be interesting)
So , mortgages secured against the ground 10 million to 42 million

Official Supporters club dead

The oldest fans group in English football (the LSA) he won't meet with.
Tony F on 15:20 - Jan 30 with 1474 viewsSpiritofGregory

He has gambled everything on Old Oak Common. His running of the club is shambolic.

The strange thing is that prudent Mittal doesn't seem to be creating a fuss even though Tony has plunge the club into huge debt. There's more to this than meets the eye.
Tony F on 16:17 - Jan 30 with 1423 viewsNW5Hoop

I was one of those who's been suspicious of him for a long time (and got told what a negative tosser I was here and on Twitter) but I'd also return to something I've been saying all along: Never trust a club owner. ANY club owner. They're all it for what they can get out of it for themselves. Some of the, though, are competent. Our one isn't.
Tony F on 16:24 - Jan 30 with 1406 viewsWeaverQPR

Who'd have thought after Tango and Cash we would get lumbered with Zippy and Bungle.

@WeavQPR

Tony F on 17:45 - Jan 30 with 1384 viewsthehat

Under TF I've seen Rangers beat Chelsea, Arsenal, Spurs, Liverpool, win at Wembley and are currently playing in the Premier league.

Yes we are in debt but they have said numerous times its debt to the shareholders by the shareholders so dont panic now not long ago we had debt to a mafia based Panama group called ABC who were waiting outside Loftus Road with the bulldozers - Now that is what you call debt.

I have one question to all those who want TF to move on - Who do you suggest replaces him?
Tony F on 18:02 - Jan 30 with 1369 viewseghamranger

Tony F on 17:45 - Jan 30 by thehat

Under TF I've seen Rangers beat Chelsea, Arsenal, Spurs, Liverpool, win at Wembley and are currently playing in the Premier league.

Yes we are in debt but they have said numerous times its debt to the shareholders by the shareholders so dont panic now not long ago we had debt to a mafia based Panama group called ABC who were waiting outside Loftus Road with the bulldozers - Now that is what you call debt.

I have one question to all those who want TF to move on - Who do you suggest replaces him?

Will probably be a Middle East businessman that thinks blue and white Hoops are unlucky and changes the colour to red and white hoops
Tony F on 18:11 - Jan 30 with 1367 viewsterryb

Tony F on 19:11 - Jan 29 by johncharles

Should they lose the Old Oak Common thing ? No chance, they'll dump us ( and Tony and his debt ) and do a deal with Car Giant.
Shock Horror ???
Don't be so naive.
[Post edited 29 Jan 2015 19:13]

I may well be naive but I don't quite understand how I'm being in this instance

! I thought that title should be for those that take it for granted that TF & Masters will win the contract.

If they have to do a deal with Car Giant to be involved with re-developing Old Oak they have essentially lost, as their profits would be nowhere near the expectations. It may still be enough to just about keep us afloat

I repeat. If they lose the contract completely, my mind fails to comprehend the cost to the club. I know it would be substantial & probably more than a potential buyer would be willing to take on. However, the exact amount is beyond my ability to compute.

Come to that, if they lose Old Oak, would TF still be employable? I suspect he would be the fall guy & removed from his exixting companies.

[Post edited 30 Jan 2015 18:53]
Tony F on 18:18 - Jan 30 with 1358 viewsRuislipHoop

Tony F on 12:53 - Jan 30 by daveB

That's all part of his PR game.He knows that there will be a number of fans who say "good old Tony,see he,s keeping us involved" but the truth and final outcome will be very different.
I personally can't see how they would fund the project.You achieve nothing unless you are a success on the pitch and we are definitely not that.
Tony F on 18:19 - Jan 30 with 1356 viewsjohncharles

Tony F on 18:11 - Jan 30 by terryb

I may well be naive but I don't quite understand how I'm being in this instance

! I thought that title should be for those that take it for granted that TF & Masters will win the contract.

If they have to do a deal with Car Giant to be involved with re-developing Old Oak they have essentially lost, as their profits would be nowhere near the expectations. It may still be enough to just about keep us afloat

I repeat. If they lose the contract completely, my mind fails to comprehend the cost to the club. I know it would be substantial & probably more than a potential buyer would be willing to take on. However, the exact amount is beyond my ability to compute.

Come to that, if they lose Old Oak, would TF still be employable? I suspect he would be the fall guy & removed from his exixting companies.

[Post edited 30 Jan 2015 18:53]

Except for the last sentence, isn't that what I said ?
Tony and QPR are small parts of the big ambition. It looks more and more that Qpr and Fernandes will be cut adrift. The board have decided not to give them anymore money. Wait and see till the end of the season but if we go down Tony and Redknapp can go whistle for their money.

Strong and stable my arse.

Tony F on 19:05 - Jan 30 with 1338 viewsterryb

Tony F on 18:19 - Jan 30 by johncharles

Except for the last sentence, isn't that what I said ?
Tony and QPR are small parts of the big ambition. It looks more and more that Qpr and Fernandes will be cut adrift. The board have decided not to give them anymore money. Wait and see till the end of the season but if we go down Tony and Redknapp can go whistle for their money.

Sorry John,

I have edited my post as the last sentence was in the wrong place! It was meant to be after stating that profits would be reduced if Car Giant were involved!

I'm sure we are mainly in agreement but think we both originally wrote a sentence that could have any more than one interpretation. I know I certainly did!

I can't disagree with any of your quoted post & think that TF must be very worried by recent developments.
Tony F on 08:37 - Jan 31 with 1280 viewsranger08

Tony F on 19:05 - Jan 30 by terryb

Sorry John,

I have edited my post as the last sentence was in the wrong place! It was meant to be after stating that profits would be reduced if Car Giant were involved!

I'm sure we are mainly in agreement but think we both originally wrote a sentence that could have any more than one interpretation. I know I certainly did!

I can't disagree with any of your quoted post & think that TF must be very worried by recent developments.

I'm glad that everyone is pretty much in agreement in here. I'm more into facts than being fed rubbish and false promises by Tony F.

If we are relegated this season, then I'm guessing VERY quickly things will turn very nasty at QPR (ESP, if we are relegated with a few games to go). The fans will turn on the board and manager, it won't be pretty. I don't know where that would leave Fernandes, Harry will obviously go...

Anyway I don't want to tempt fate, as I do think we'll stay up...

On another Tony Fernandes subject, the serial tweeter had confirmed Matty Phillips is staying... So that must mean there's a big chance Hoillett is going... Fernandes should really just leave twitter alone!
Tony F on 09:16 - Jan 31 with 1267 viewsjohncharles

Tony F on 19:05 - Jan 30 by terryb

Sorry John,

We agree on the main points.
Sorry if the Naive bit sounded personal. It was meant as a general comment to people who can't see that the Mittall's plans don't depend on QPR.
Good to be friends again. We're in for a rough afternoon.

Strong and stable my arse.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024