Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Tony F 21:30 - Jan 10 with 8299 viewsconnell10

The question has to be asked now, has he done a good job at running our club? Discuss.

AND WHEN I DREAM , I DREAM ABOUT YOU AND WHEN I SCREAM I SCREAM ABOUT YOU!!!!!
Poll: best number 10 ever?

Tony F on 21:30 - Jan 10 with 2784 viewsShotKneesHoop

A two letter answer suffices.

Why does it feel like R'SWiPe is still on the books? Yer Couldn't Make It Up.Well Done Me!

Tony F on 21:33 - Jan 10 with 2766 viewsHayesender

Disastrous

Poll: Shamima Beghum

Tony F on 21:36 - Jan 10 with 2741 viewsvegasranger

Tony F on 21:33 - Jan 10 by Hayesender

Disastrous

Very poor. From the wages and players signed to the first team squad. The continued slide of the youth set up. Our scouting system ( I'm not sure there is one ).Training ground and new stadium. He can't watch over everything but he needs to have the right people to look after the club. He says that " we are learning " but I can't see it anywhere at the club.
Tony F on 21:37 - Jan 10 with 2732 viewsonlyrinmoray

Compared to the previous owners yes See "the 4 year Plan"
Tony F on 21:44 - Jan 10 with 2687 viewsShotKneesHoop

At least even the idiots had a plan.

Why does it feel like R'SWiPe is still on the books? Yer Couldn't Make It Up.Well Done Me!

(No subject) (n/t) on 21:44 - Jan 10 with 2686 viewsShotKneesHoop

Tony F on 21:45 - Jan 10 with 2682 viewsAgedR

Tony F on 21:37 - Jan 10 by onlyrinmoray

You do know hiow much debt we're in I presume?

TF has been complete top show. His only objective is to develop a new stadium.

Compare him to Briatore again if this doesn't get the the green light.
[Post edited 10 Jan 2015 21:46]

Poll: Who do we want out of the way?

Tony F on 21:46 - Jan 10 with 2663 viewsWeaverQPR

The.minute tf startwd signing chapions league winners I thought this vloke doesn't know about qpr and I still believe he doesn't understand tje club now. Nice bloke but utterly clueless. Had his pants pulled down more times then a cheap whore

@WeavQPR

Login to get fewer ads

Tony F on 21:47 - Jan 10 with 2665 viewsconnell10

Well personally I thought the sun shone out of his arse a little while ago, but I'm coming round to thinking that he couldn't organise a Piss up in a brewery!! I feel a bit let down to be honest!!

Tony F on 21:48 - Jan 10 with 2661 viewsbosh67

Tony F on 21:37 - Jan 10 by onlyrinmoray

But the awful thing is that the 4 year plan actually worked. Mad, insane, stupid, dumb, arrogant, unfeeling and detached as it was from reality, it worked. Bring in a nice guy, sound background in business management and accountancy, with is heart in the right place and it seems to fall to pieces. It's very weird because someone like TF should work well with the club and fans but I think TF needs to step back, considering what's happened with Air Asia and put in a smart team to run the club. Amit is definitely more on the ball and more hands on.

The mad Italians and the mad F1 Andy Warhol mini me would have fired Harry after the final whistle when Bobby scored THAT goal. And they probably would have been right considering how lucky we were to scrape up realistically. Do you give a manager who has sort of under performed in the 2nd level and cut a lucky break with 10 seconds of the final game to go come up with a team he previously took down another season? Despite what Hughes left HR.

Football is a very ruthless game these days at board level. harry should have ridden off into the sunset after we went up and been hailed as a sort of legend. The intelligent route would have been to find a young hungry manager and players that really were young and hungry for the step up to build the team. We should have also built a team around Charlie but half a season later he has little support and no service.

Going back to TF, I think he has been far too good and too nice to the management. Obviously you want stability but the only consistent thing is scraping through home games and knowing we are going to lose away games before we even start.

I do like TF but I think running a football team is a full time job and a ruthless one at that now.
[Post edited 10 Jan 2015 21:54]

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

Tony F on 21:55 - Jan 10 with 2611 viewsoddball

keep calm tones in charge.would be so happy if as long as the debt follows him out the door he departs.with all the hot air he spouts, i think rather than oversee an airline, maybe a hot air balloon business might be more appropriate.
[Post edited 10 Jan 2015 22:35]
Tony F on 21:58 - Jan 10 with 2600 viewsLowerloftLad

When we came up warnock was given a very tight silly budget but yes there was a budget now if warnock had been given an extra 5/10 mill and they had brought the wage cap up we would have got some players in like routlagde and we could kept a great team spirit but we would have had 6billion managers by now

Tony came in and everyone went yay great sign who you want this is when the rift began There was no plan unless you count throwing as much money as possible at

So if we has kept a proper budget but without going over bored we would have been fine..... Now were going to get a big FINE
[Post edited 10 Jan 2015 22:00]

Ohhhhhh bobby zamora

Tony F on 22:01 - Jan 10 with 2582 viewsCHUBBS

Let's see,he took over and we were in a similar position with no debt.
We now find ourselves 1/4 of a billion pound in the shit without any progress what so ever.
An improvement on the previous regime in bull shit personality maybe but business wise a complete joke.
Tony F on 22:15 - Jan 10 with 2538 viewsconnell10

Tony F on 22:01 - Jan 10 by CHUBBS

Let's see,he took over and we were in a similar position with no debt.
We now find ourselves 1/4 of a billion pound in the shit without any progress what so ever.
An improvement on the previous regime in bull shit personality maybe but business wise a complete joke.

Ever feel like you been cheated?? I reckon us as fans have had our trousers pulled down, but at last we are seeing the light!! Might be a bit late now though!

Tony F on 22:21 - Jan 10 with 2492 viewsLblock

#trustus

Errrrm..... how about #neverdid?

In answer to original question let me think for a nano second

NO

The bloke has appointed fool after fool after fool and makes continued bad decisions.
Thanks for the debt Tone but do write it off and do one

Cherish and enjoy life.... this ain't no dress rehearsal

Tony F on 22:56 - Jan 10 with 2435 viewsMarc

Running a football club just isn't for him.
Tony F on 23:05 - Jan 10 with 2394 viewsRaymond

Tony F on 22:21 - Jan 10 by Lblock

#trustus

Errrrm..... how about #neverdid?

In answer to original question let me think for a nano second

NO

The bloke has appointed fool after fool after fool and makes continued bad decisions.
Thanks for the debt Tone but do write it off and do one

Uncle Tony they said.

Cringe. The mans a gagantuan fark up.
Tony F on 23:07 - Jan 10 with 2386 viewseghamranger

Tony F on 22:56 - Jan 10 by Marc

Running a football club just isn't for him.

Tbf to him at the moment he has bigger fish to worry about. Like most big firms, the CEO should be running it in these circumstances, but I think Mr Beard is just a fool.

Another fella who takes some of my hard earned season ticket money for no return
Tony F on 23:10 - Jan 10 with 2376 viewsRaymond

Tony F on 23:07 - Jan 10 by eghamranger

Tbf to him at the moment he has bigger fish to worry about. Like most big firms, the CEO should be running it in these circumstances, but I think Mr Beard is just a fool.

Another fella who takes some of my hard earned season ticket money for no return

That's the last 2 weeks. How about the other 3 years?
Tony F on 23:12 - Jan 10 with 2372 viewsLblock

Tony F on 23:07 - Jan 10 by eghamranger

I'm in no way belittling that tradegy but sorry that soap isn't foaming anymore for me

He was fcuk ing it up before, he's failed to delegate or manage remotely and is a disaster in the football world

The problem is where's the get out?

Cherish and enjoy life.... this ain't no dress rehearsal

Tony F on 23:28 - Jan 10 with 2333 viewseghamranger

Tony F on 23:10 - Jan 10 by Raymond

That's the last 2 weeks. How about the other 3 years?

I know that, but mean to say that nothing like Harry getting the sack will happen at the moment because of the plane crash
Tony F on 23:58 - Jan 10 with 2284 viewsRaymond

Tony F on 23:28 - Jan 10 by eghamranger

I know that, but mean to say that nothing like Harry getting the sack will happen at the moment because of the plane crash

I agree mate. TF hasn't the nuts to do it anyway & it'll cost him. No sympathy from me.
Tony F on 00:02 - Jan 11 with 2278 viewsconnell10

So basically we are focked!!!

Tony F on 00:25 - Jan 11 with 2230 viewsTrance_Trousers

Been saying it for age`s "It will all end in tears"

I`ve also compared his tenure to that of Huw jenkins at Swansea, chalk and cheese i`m afraid.

Bye

Once you`ve had black you never go back.........

Tony F on 00:33 - Jan 11 with 2214 viewsBrixtonR

Nice bloke but an absolute clown, imbecile, and charlatan rolled into one
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024