Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Harry Redknapp QPR lie watch 12:25 - Jan 12 with 21508 viewsR_from_afar

I'm mainly highlighting this Redknapp whopper because I am incensed that HR has tried to give such a misleading picture, in an effort to excuse our woeful performance this season. It's a blatant attempt to try to get funds for more players and to shift the blame for our numerous shortcomings.

To quote Redknapp, "To be honest, our team hasn't changed an awful lot from last year, it's still more or less the same group".

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/30761349

I nearly exploded when I heard him tell this bare-faced lie but then perhaps no one has introduced him to:

Sandro
Alex McCarthy
Leroy Fer
Jordon Mutch
Steven Caulker
Rio Ferdinand
Mauricio Isla
Eduardo Vargas
Mauro Zarate

RFA

"Things had started becoming increasingly desperate at Loftus Road but QPR have been handed a massive lifeline and the place has absolutely erupted. it's carnage. It's bedlam. It's 1-1."

The Harry Redknapp QPR lie watch on 15:04 - Jan 12 with 4216 viewsdaveB

The Harry Redknapp QPR lie watch on 14:33 - Jan 12 by RBlock

That isn't Wally Downes Jr mate. Written by a Nick Millar...

apologies I thought it was the same one as earlier, good article that
The Harry Redknapp QPR lie watch on 15:10 - Jan 12 with 4185 viewsLblock

He'll float that Charlie Austin transfer as one of his big positives.

Lest we forget that Charlie was in no way his first choice target despite many on here saying CA was the man we needed (IF he was medically fit).

The game has moved on and the times of waxing the right agents has gone.
People need to be more canny at our level and CF cannot adapt to that as he was NEVER a master tactician, coach or man motivator... it's all about the folding and always has been

Cherish and enjoy life.... this ain't no dress rehearsal

The Harry Redknapp QPR lie watch on 15:15 - Jan 12 with 4177 viewsQPunkR

The Harry Redknapp QPR lie watch on 14:21 - Jan 12 by Hoop_Du_Jour

Just about sums it all up

http://www.espnfc.com/blog/espn-fc-united-blog/68/post/2239896/harry-redknapp-ti

Amazing - like it was written by one of us. You know, mug punters who actually turn up and watch the team.

QPR - "shit but local"

The Harry Redknapp QPR lie watch on 15:16 - Jan 12 with 4172 viewsstowmarketrange

http://www.espnfc.com/blog/espn-fc-united-blog/68/post/2239896/harry-redknapp-ti

At last,someone strong enough to tell it like it is with good old Harry.
The Harry Redknapp QPR lie watch on 15:24 - Jan 12 with 4135 viewsCiderwithRsie

Have to say the quote in the OP had me spitting out my tea when I first heard it. But note also how he thinks we should expect to lost to Burnley because they were above us for most of last year (not that they were for months until Harry lost interest and presided over our slide out of the automatic places.)

But the logic of that is that we should expect to finish below both Leicester and Burnley, which means pretty much that he expects relegation. Is it any wonder that the team is so feeble away from home with this sort of negativity about?
The Harry Redknapp QPR lie watch on 15:31 - Jan 12 with 4105 viewskensalriser

what a crying shame we didn't sign George Boyd. Lad is real quality, better than Krancjar, Fer and Mutch.

Poll: QPR to finish 7th or Brentford to drop out of the top 6?

The Harry Redknapp QPR lie watch on 15:54 - Jan 12 with 4070 viewsHoop_Du_Jour

The Harry Redknapp QPR lie watch on 15:31 - Jan 12 by kensalriser

what a crying shame we didn't sign George Boyd. Lad is real quality, better than Krancjar, Fer and Mutch.

At Burnley he's better, if he played for us? I think he'd probably emulate the the mediocrity of Kranky Fer and Mutch with aplomb.
The Harry Redknapp QPR lie watch on 15:56 - Jan 12 with 4052 viewsDiscodroids

" I can thread 6 half pint glasses on my engorged member'
@Harold bindon redknapp.

"...The monkey is never dead, Dealer. The monkey never dies. When you kick him off, he just hides in a corner, waiting his turn."

Login to get fewer ads

The Harry Redknapp QPR lie watch on 16:12 - Jan 12 with 4033 viewsWestminsteRs

He's at least succeeded in forcing the board into the position of signing Jermain Defoe in a last ditch attempt to stay up. The question is, if this season's Loic Remy is Jermain Defoe, who is this season's Chris Samba?
The Harry Redknapp QPR lie watch on 16:22 - Jan 12 with 4005 viewsstowmarketrange

The Harry Redknapp QPR lie watch on 15:31 - Jan 12 by kensalriser

I didn't think we signed players like that.He hasn't played for Spurs.Although he did once fail a medical,so there was always hope.
The Harry Redknapp QPR lie watch on 16:47 - Jan 12 with 3955 viewsWestminsteRs

Did we sign anyone in the summer? Who are these "Mutch" and "Fer" people?
The Harry Redknapp QPR lie watch on 17:24 - Jan 12 with 3874 viewsadhoc_qpr

Listing all the time Redknapp tells the truth would be a lot quicker and easier...
The Harry Redknapp QPR lie watch on 17:29 - Jan 12 with 3865 viewswhittocksRs

9th January 2015: "Getting some players out is not easy; with Adel I can’t get him fit. If he was, he’d been in my squad." Source: http://www.getwestlondon.co.uk/sport/football/transfer-news/qpr-player-needs-fin

10th January 2015: Taarabt picked in the first eleven.

He can't fcking help himself, bullsht just oozes from his mouth ever time he opens it.
The Harry Redknapp QPR lie watch on 17:30 - Jan 12 with 3860 viewskropotkin41

Linked this thread and the ESPN article in tweets to Gnanlingam and Fernandes. I suggest that you all do the same.

‘morbid curiosity about where this is all going’

The Harry Redknapp QPR lie watch on 20:31 - Jan 12 with 3767 viewsQPR442

harry talking about wages of players
i wouldn't know what a player earns, not my job, never asked, don't know.
2days later
a lot of these QPR players are earning more than the Spurs players.
then 4 weeks later talking wages
i wouldn't know what any of the players are on.
The Harry Redknapp QPR lie watch on 20:56 - Jan 12 with 3557 viewsQPR442

2 years ago Harry talking at Christmas about relegation.
"we'll be fine, for sure, still plenty of games"
QPR get relegated
3 weeks ago Harry talking at Christmas about relegation.
'we'll be fine, for sure, still plenty of games"

You can guess the outcome?
The Harry Redknapp QPR lie watch on 21:23 - Jan 12 with 3529 viewsThGrimRanger

heard the old hound-dawg spouting a couple of weeks back that he only had 2 strikers, charlie and zamora.

by the way who's this young Vargas chap who's scored 20 odd goals playing up front for Chile

TheGrimRanger

The Harry Redknapp QPR lie watch on 22:51 - Jan 12 with 3460 viewsWilloW4

The Harry Redknapp QPR lie watch on 12:55 - Jan 12 by daveB

It's almost as good as the only had 12 players in Ireland one. I think 5 of the starting 11 on Saturday weren't with us last season

Not feeling your love for redknapp daveB.. Finally getting the message that he's a shite, lying spiv are we????
The Harry Redknapp QPR lie watch on 23:42 - Jan 12 with 3419 viewsSimonJames

The Harry Redknapp QPR lie watch on 15:24 - Jan 12 by CiderwithRsie

Have to say the quote in the OP had me spitting out my tea when I first heard it. But note also how he thinks we should expect to lost to Burnley because they were above us for most of last year (not that they were for months until Harry lost interest and presided over our slide out of the automatic places.)

But the logic of that is that we should expect to finish below both Leicester and Burnley, which means pretty much that he expects relegation. Is it any wonder that the team is so feeble away from home with this sort of negativity about?

"The logic of that..." is that we should expect to finish bottom because ALL the other teams in the Premiership were ranked higher than us last year!

I've tried to give him the benefit of the doubt in discussions with other people, but I now concede that "Teflon Harry" has to be replaced with someone who knows how to organise a defence and midfield.

100% of people who drink water will die.

The Harry Redknapp QPR lie watch on 01:13 - Jan 13 with 3378 viewsTrance_Trousers

"Don`t read the papers"

57 seconds in.

Like me chips old skool, triffic.

Once you`ve had black you never go back.........

The Harry Redknapp QPR lie watch on 02:21 - Jan 13 with 3352 viewsjohnhoop

Basically,although none of us wanted to admit it at the time, the Southampton Harry hating trolls who came on here a couple of years ago when we got relegated were spot on about him. His only "tactic"is to throw shed loads of money at new players and then leave the club he's been at up to its neck in debt.
The Harry Redknapp QPR lie watch on 07:23 - Jan 13 with 3293 viewsstowmarketrange

The Harry Redknapp QPR lie watch on 02:21 - Jan 13 by johnhoop

Basically,although none of us wanted to admit it at the time, the Southampton Harry hating trolls who came on here a couple of years ago when we got relegated were spot on about him. His only "tactic"is to throw shed loads of money at new players and then leave the club he's been at up to its neck in debt.

He didn't have enough time at Southampton to run up his usual amount of debt.Now he is making up for it with us.
The Harry Redknapp QPR lie watch on 07:46 - Jan 13 with 3268 viewswestberksr

Just about summarizes the sentiments of most on here, excellent article.

Is the journo related to Clive?
The Harry Redknapp QPR lie watch on 07:53 - Jan 13 with 3255 viewsGloucs_R

The Harry Redknapp QPR lie watch on 07:46 - Jan 13 by westberksr

Just about summarizes the sentiments of most on here, excellent article.

Is the journo related to Clive?

Clive is suspiciously quiet?

Poll: Are we staying up?

The Harry Redknapp QPR lie watch on 10:29 - Jan 13 with 3183 viewssimmo

The Harry Redknapp QPR lie watch on 02:21 - Jan 13 by johnhoop

I am not sure people thought the Saints fan was wrong about Redknapp, but it's a bit pathetic the way they still hate on him when they're doing so much better, after all he also completely fcked over their biggest rivals.

I find a lot of Saints fans to be really self righteous, talking about how they played in league 1 and how their academy is amazing (which to be fair it is), but they go on like they weren't backed by a millionaire same as the rest of us.

ask Beavis I get nothing Butthead

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024