Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Harry Redknapp QPR lie watch 12:25 - Jan 12 with 21492 viewsR_from_afar

I'm mainly highlighting this Redknapp whopper because I am incensed that HR has tried to give such a misleading picture, in an effort to excuse our woeful performance this season. It's a blatant attempt to try to get funds for more players and to shift the blame for our numerous shortcomings.

To quote Redknapp, "To be honest, our team hasn't changed an awful lot from last year, it's still more or less the same group".

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/30761349

I nearly exploded when I heard him tell this bare-faced lie but then perhaps no one has introduced him to:

Sandro
Alex McCarthy
Leroy Fer
Jordon Mutch
Steven Caulker
Rio Ferdinand
Mauricio Isla
Eduardo Vargas
Mauro Zarate

RFA

"Things had started becoming increasingly desperate at Loftus Road but QPR have been handed a massive lifeline and the place has absolutely erupted. it's carnage. It's bedlam. It's 1-1."

The Harry Redknapp QPR lie watch on 12:30 - Jan 12 with 10857 viewsHunterhoop

2 years
4 (soon to be 5) transfer windows
£58m spent on players (source: Mr Whittingham)

But, yeah, the squad hasn't changed much and he needs new players.

The bloke is a allergic to accountability, lies through his teeth in an attempt to create a false narrative that protects his reputation and places blame elsewhere (Lady Luck, TF, etc), and doesn't appear to care tuppence for the club he is handsomely rewarded for managing. He is a charlatan, a fraud and an appalling leader.
The Harry Redknapp QPR lie watch on 12:35 - Jan 12 with 10819 viewspaulparker

the whole thing of Sandro sliding on his knees in training after scoring , yep that's why his knees are fcuked all right , nothing to do with buying him injured and unfit (honest guv)
I can't read or write , yep that's why you have 3 books out

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

The Harry Redknapp QPR lie watch on 12:39 - Jan 12 with 10806 viewssimmo

Only had 12 players to take to Ireland.

ask Beavis I get nothing Butthead

The Harry Redknapp QPR lie watch on 12:43 - Jan 12 with 10779 viewsBrianMcCarthy

The Harry Redknapp QPR lie watch on 12:30 - Jan 12 by Hunterhoop

2 years

The bloke is a allergic to accountability, lies through his teeth in an attempt to create a false narrative that protects his reputation and places blame elsewhere (Lady Luck, TF, etc), and doesn't appear to care tuppence for the club he is handsomely rewarded for managing. He is a charlatan, a fraud and an appalling leader.

Plus all the loan fees...

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

The Harry Redknapp QPR lie watch on 12:47 - Jan 12 with 10747 viewskensalriser

Before this 60m becomes a dyed in the wool fact, can we account for the sales too? Which gives us 40m.

Poll: QPR to finish 7th or Brentford to drop out of the top 6?

The Harry Redknapp QPR lie watch on 12:48 - Jan 12 with 10739 viewsJuzzie

one week: "I don't read the newaspapers"

another week "I read it in the newspapers"
The Harry Redknapp QPR lie watch on 12:54 - Jan 12 with 10692 viewsCamberleyR

Adel 3 stone overweight

Poll: Which is the worst QPR team?

The Harry Redknapp QPR lie watch on 12:54 - Jan 12 with 10693 viewsQPunkR

The Harry Redknapp QPR lie watch on 12:48 - Jan 12 by Juzzie

one week: "I don't read the newaspapers"

another week "I read it in the newspapers"

Basically, I've found as long as you treat every single vowel and consonant that comes out of his gob as blatant bullshit or outright lies it makes things a lot easier.

QPR - "shit but local"

Login to get fewer ads

The Harry Redknapp QPR lie watch on 12:55 - Jan 12 with 10688 viewsdaveB

It's almost as good as the only had 12 players in Ireland one. I think 5 of the starting 11 on Saturday weren't with us last season
The Harry Redknapp QPR lie watch on 12:58 - Jan 12 with 10668 viewskensalriser

Here we are, I've sorted the quote so that it's now truthful and accurate.

"To be honest, our team hasn't changed an awful lot from last year, it's still more or less the same shite".
[Post edited 12 Jan 2015 12:58]

Poll: QPR to finish 7th or Brentford to drop out of the top 6?

The Harry Redknapp QPR lie watch on 12:59 - Jan 12 with 10659 viewsconnell10

THE BIGGEST KUNT IN FOOTBALL IS ARRY!

AND WHEN I DREAM , I DREAM ABOUT YOU AND WHEN I SCREAM I SCREAM ABOUT YOU!!!!!
Poll: best number 10 ever?

The Harry Redknapp QPR lie watch on 13:02 - Jan 12 with 10640 viewssimmo

It's not about money for me

ask Beavis I get nothing Butthead

The Harry Redknapp QPR lie watch on 13:12 - Jan 12 with 10565 viewsPommyhoop

After Adel rubbished H about the invisible 3 stone and pulled up his top for the picture..

But Redknapp said in the Sun: "The only reason he has lost weight is because he has had tonsillitis. That’s the only way we could get any weight off of him.''
“Even I could suck my stomach in for a picture and look OK.”

Classy H. Real classy..

http://cdn.meme.am/instances/250x250/55039027.jpg
Poll: How much should we sell Eze for. What will we get.

The Harry Redknapp QPR lie watch on 13:17 - Jan 12 with 10530 viewshopphoops

12 seconds in:

A magnificent football club, the love of our lives, finding a way to finally have its day in the sun.
Poll: When will the next election date be announced?

The Harry Redknapp QPR lie watch on 13:21 - Jan 12 with 10508 viewsBasingstokeR

"I do my best. I do my best every day. I come in early every morning, I get to the training ground early and I leave late at night.

"I love my job and I do my best. I can't do any more and there ain't no one can do any better here than me. I hear other names mentioned, but they can't do any better than what I can do"
The Harry Redknapp QPR lie watch on 13:23 - Jan 12 with 10480 viewsGloucs_R

"Ive got a great back team behind me"

Poll: Are we staying up?

The Harry Redknapp QPR lie watch on 13:27 - Jan 12 with 10450 viewsingeminate

The Harry Redknapp QPR lie watch on 12:30 - Jan 12 by Hunterhoop

2 years

In his favor he can distort with the best of them. When we go down this is roughly what he'll say.

Very difficult -
 Only seemed like me and Bondy made it to pre-season trip, kept looking round nobody there (guffaw)
 No real transfer budget- had to play 36 yr old Clint at left back, Dunne getting on — always tried, but can't expect that much
 Disappointing attitude from some of them - you look at the likes of Adel, rather be doing whatever he's doing than playing, nothing you can do bombed out of Fulham, Milan, - sign of the times I suppose
 Inherited a mess, did my best, nobody could have done more, got them up first time of asking, but still left with a lot of the same players
 Made Joey captain, played his best football under me, good lad never any trouble, did the twitter, but otherwise no issues, good good player gave it everything good at set plays, more like him we’d have been alright
 Had to buy Rio, when a player that class comes along got to take a punt, not really a punt though, great signing really, great in the dressing room, younger lads learnt a lot from him
 Jan transfer window - lovely fella Fernandes, him me got on great, can't say a word, but of course that crash, well you know made it very very tough, couldn't spend, had to rely on loans and you can't do that in this division
 well you look at who's tried before me, not really got the infrastructure right down there, no real youth system in place, always had a to rely on bringing players in, would have loved a couple of young’uns, bring that belief and energy, but no-one there really.
 Shame lovely club, lovely people got on great with the fans. Great fans, never an ounce of bother with them.

Think they know I did a good job, most of them anyway, always get the odd idiot everywhere don’t you - you can't tell me anyone could have worked harder or got more out of those players.

If not actually disgruntled, he was far from being gruntled. PG Wodehouse
Poll: Should Jimmy be sacked?

The Harry Redknapp QPR lie watch on 14:21 - Jan 12 with 10334 viewsHoop_Du_Jour

Just about sums it all up

http://www.espnfc.com/blog/espn-fc-united-blog/68/post/2239896/harry-redknapp-ti
The Harry Redknapp QPR lie watch on 14:29 - Jan 12 with 10309 viewsBrianMcCarthy

The Harry Redknapp QPR lie watch on 14:21 - Jan 12 by Hoop_Du_Jour

http://www.espnfc.com/blog/espn-fc-united-blog/68/post/2239896/harry-redknapp-ti

An excellent article.

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

The Harry Redknapp QPR lie watch on 14:31 - Jan 12 with 10296 viewsdaveB

The Harry Redknapp QPR lie watch on 14:21 - Jan 12 by Hoop_Du_Jour

funny how he didn't say anything like this when his dad was on the payroll
The Harry Redknapp QPR lie watch on 14:33 - Jan 12 with 10285 viewsRBlock

The Harry Redknapp QPR lie watch on 14:31 - Jan 12 by daveB

funny how he didn't say anything like this when his dad was on the payroll

That isn't Wally Downes Jr mate. Written by a Nick Millar...
The Harry Redknapp QPR lie watch on 14:35 - Jan 12 with 10282 viewsR_from_afar

The Harry Redknapp QPR lie watch on 14:29 - Jan 12 by BrianMcCarthy

An excellent article.

Wow, what an article, that is more or less an A to Z of Redknapp's failings while at our beloved club.

If I wanted Tony, Ruben or any other member of our board to read just one article on our dire plight, that would be it.

RFA

"Things had started becoming increasingly desperate at Loftus Road but QPR have been handed a massive lifeline and the place has absolutely erupted. it's carnage. It's bedlam. It's 1-1."

The Harry Redknapp QPR lie watch on 14:55 - Jan 12 with 10234 viewsShotKneesHoop

Hard to disagree with a single word written.

Spot on.

Could have mentioned players on the books who cost a fortune in wages, but prefer to sit on the subs bench. SWP. Much, Ferdinand, Traore etc.

Yer couldn't make it up.

How do you know when 'Arry is lying? He twitches, his mouth moves, he twitches.
[Post edited 12 Jan 2015 14:58]

Why does it feel like R'SWiPe is still on the books? Yer Couldn't Make It Up.Well Done Me!

The Harry Redknapp QPR lie watch on 14:58 - Jan 12 with 10216 viewsBAWHoops

The Harry Redknapp QPR lie watch on 13:27 - Jan 12 by ingeminate

In his favor he can distort with the best of them. When we go down this is roughly what he'll say.

Very difficult -
 Only seemed like me and Bondy made it to pre-season trip, kept looking round nobody there (guffaw)
 No real transfer budget- had to play 36 yr old Clint at left back, Dunne getting on — always tried, but can't expect that much
 Disappointing attitude from some of them - you look at the likes of Adel, rather be doing whatever he's doing than playing, nothing you can do bombed out of Fulham, Milan, - sign of the times I suppose
 Inherited a mess, did my best, nobody could have done more, got them up first time of asking, but still left with a lot of the same players
 Made Joey captain, played his best football under me, good lad never any trouble, did the twitter, but otherwise no issues, good good player gave it everything good at set plays, more like him we’d have been alright
 Had to buy Rio, when a player that class comes along got to take a punt, not really a punt though, great signing really, great in the dressing room, younger lads learnt a lot from him
 Jan transfer window - lovely fella Fernandes, him me got on great, can't say a word, but of course that crash, well you know made it very very tough, couldn't spend, had to rely on loans and you can't do that in this division
 well you look at who's tried before me, not really got the infrastructure right down there, no real youth system in place, always had a to rely on bringing players in, would have loved a couple of young’uns, bring that belief and energy, but no-one there really.
 Shame lovely club, lovely people got on great with the fans. Great fans, never an ounce of bother with them.

Think they know I did a good job, most of them anyway, always get the odd idiot everywhere don’t you - you can't tell me anyone could have worked harder or got more out of those players.

Scarily spot on!!

http://blogandwhitehoops.wordpress.com/

The Harry Redknapp QPR lie watch on 15:00 - Jan 12 with 10210 viewsHayesender

Wasn't there something about "not wanting to pull the owners pants down"

Blokes a cnt

Poll: Shamima Beghum

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024