Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
String the bastards up 17:45 - Jan 13 with 3825 viewsloftboy

My 80 year old mum had her purse Stolen today in camberley mothercare,£80 plus her cards and un-replaceable photos in it, she's shaken to hell and as the shop didn't gave its cctv on no chance of finding out who took it.

favourite cheese mature Cheddar. FFS there is no such thing as the EPL
Poll: Are you watching the World Cup

String the bastards up on 17:58 - Jan 13 with 3108 viewsMytch_QPR

Sorry to hear that, loftboy. I live down the road from Camberley and like to think of it as safe (which it generally is, to be fair).
With a bit of luck, the little sods might take the money and dump the purse - in which case it may get handed back and the photos can be retrieved.

When I go into London and into crowded areas I always move my wallet from the back pocket into somewhere more secure. I've not had one taken yet, but it's sad that you have to keep your wits about you all the time.

"Thank you for supporting Queens Park Rangers Steep Staircase"... and I thought I'd signed up for a rollercoaster.
Poll: Next temporary manager (the wheel of misfortune) - as requested by 18 Stone

String the bastards up on 18:57 - Jan 13 with 2950 viewseghamranger

Loft boy, was reading in the local paper that a woman in Staines sainsburys had her purse taken by some low life scum when she was loading her car. Purse was found in a bin down the road and only money stolen, cards and other bits were recovered. Might be worth having a look around the area
String the bastards up on 19:03 - Jan 13 with 2935 viewsOnlyHereForTheNiko

Sorry to hear this, Loftboy. Horrible thing to happen. Many years ago, my mum & I were at the cemetery, putting flowers on my dad's grave. I'd parked literally yards from the grave, but was right up against a hedge - and made the mistake of not locking the car! "Well, who's going to rob a car in a cemetery??" I thought!

Whlie we were otherwise occupied, some b*stards, who must have been hiding in the hedge, opened the passenger door & scarpered with mum's handbag. Purse; house keys, the lot! Once we realised what had happened, we then had to race home, before the place was burgled. Locks had to be changed too. A right caper!

There really are some scumbags in this world!
String the bastards up on 19:12 - Jan 13 with 2893 viewsHayesender

I would honestly bring back public floggings for these scumbags.

Poll: Shamima Beghum

String the bastards up on 19:19 - Jan 13 with 2874 viewsCamberleyR

Sorry to hear that Loftboy. Brought up in Camberley although live in Farnborough these days and like Mytch generally think of the town as one of the better places in the area although there are low life scum everywhere these days unfortunately. Hope your Mum gets her photos back.

Poll: Which is the worst QPR team?

String the bastards up on 23:10 - Jan 13 with 2591 viewsSimonJames

That sucks! I hope your mum at least gets the photos back.
And ideally I hope the scumbags get their just desserts.

100% of people who drink water will die.

String the bastards up on 08:44 - Jan 14 with 2458 viewsDiscodroids

sorry to hear your distressing news loft boy. this crime against pensioners makes the news every week in my local west essex guardian paper.

scrotes with not an ounce of humanity in their DNA.

we even had a nice couple of ladies nick the rememberence tin DURING the 2min silence.

All the hardship our pensioners went through and they get a country like this to live in.

boils my piss to mercury rising levels.

"...The monkey is never dead, Dealer. The monkey never dies. When you kick him off, he just hides in a corner, waiting his turn."

String the bastards up on 09:19 - Jan 14 with 2423 viewsheadhoops

vvankers. Really hope those photos turn up for her. Just maybe, if we spent less on tanks. planes and soldiers we could afford more policing on the streets, re-open courts and build prisons to let these scumbags rot in.
Sorry being all idealistic this morning.

Poll: Remy - can he play in the playoffs - who's opening post is the best?

Login to get fewer ads

String the bastards up on 09:36 - Jan 14 with 2397 viewsBluce_Ree

Anyone caught stealing from a pensioner clearly is beyond redemption. Hopefully this will the latest in a line of bad life choices that ultimately ends with them getting shanked in prison.

ALL THINGS ARE POSSIBLE THROUGH MARTI THE REDEEMER WHO STRENGTHENS ME.

String the bastards up on 09:38 - Jan 14 with 2390 viewspaulparker

Sorry to hear mate

what has happened to this country in the last 20 years ? when did we stop being so tough on crime,
there is some proper cnts out there , has anyone watched the Bring back borstal programme ?? , these vvankers are out of control and have no respect , they thinks its a laugh smashing some old boy up for a fiver
I wasn't an angel as a lad I don't think none of us were , but some of the stuff you hear makes your teeth itch ,
stuff like this they should bring back public floggings

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

String the bastards up on 10:00 - Jan 14 with 2360 viewsTheBlob

Sorry to hear about that Loftboy.
I've probably told you how my eighty year old dad(now gone) was sapped down in broad daylight for his (fake) watch.Who uses a cosh on an old man?
Political Correctness prevents me from describing them further.My old dad was a boxer and he got in a few shots on the bastards,marked one of them right up.We were all for getting tooled up and scouring the streets for them but Pater wasn't in a fit state.The Old Bill?shrugged collective shoulders and offered a few bob out of some victims' fund.The only advice being was don't make yourself a target - which probably translates as stay indoors and don't have the temerity to enjoy the freedoms for which countless others have sacrificed lives.

Poll: So how was the season for you?

String the bastards up on 10:14 - Jan 14 with 2338 viewsDiscodroids

String the bastards up on 10:00 - Jan 14 by TheBlob

Sorry to hear about that Loftboy.
I've probably told you how my eighty year old dad(now gone) was sapped down in broad daylight for his (fake) watch.Who uses a cosh on an old man?
Political Correctness prevents me from describing them further.My old dad was a boxer and he got in a few shots on the bastards,marked one of them right up.We were all for getting tooled up and scouring the streets for them but Pater wasn't in a fit state.The Old Bill?shrugged collective shoulders and offered a few bob out of some victims' fund.The only advice being was don't make yourself a target - which probably translates as stay indoors and don't have the temerity to enjoy the freedoms for which countless others have sacrificed lives.

disgusting .

the fkn old bill are to busy cautioning big brother celebrities to help uncle.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-beds-bucks-herts-30775093

or tearing up to cliff richards gaff faster than a spice guild navigator to search his loft for lithographic homo erotic vignettes taken in 1875 while trampling over the husks of children in a town twixt sheffield and barnsley .
[Post edited 14 Jan 2015 10:22]

"...The monkey is never dead, Dealer. The monkey never dies. When you kick him off, he just hides in a corner, waiting his turn."

String the bastards up on 10:18 - Jan 14 with 2333 viewsrobith

String the bastards up on 09:38 - Jan 14 by paulparker

Sorry to hear mate

what has happened to this country in the last 20 years ? when did we stop being so tough on crime,
there is some proper cnts out there , has anyone watched the Bring back borstal programme ?? , these vvankers are out of control and have no respect , they thinks its a laugh smashing some old boy up for a fiver
I wasn't an angel as a lad I don't think none of us were , but some of the stuff you hear makes your teeth itch ,
stuff like this they should bring back public floggings

“Our youth now love luxury. They have bad manners, contempt for authority; they show disrespect for their elders and love chatter in place of exercise; they no longer rise when elders enter the room;they steal; they contradict their parents, chatter before company; gobble up their food and tyrannize their teachers.”

Socrates, 2,000 years ago.

Every generation convinces itself that the past was better and everyone was nice, when the truth is an awful streak has run through humanity our entire existence
String the bastards up on 10:21 - Jan 14 with 2325 viewsDiscodroids

String the bastards up on 10:18 - Jan 14 by robith

“Our youth now love luxury. They have bad manners, contempt for authority; they show disrespect for their elders and love chatter in place of exercise; they no longer rise when elders enter the room;they steal; they contradict their parents, chatter before company; gobble up their food and tyrannize their teachers.”

Every generation convinces itself that the past was better and everyone was nice, when the truth is an awful streak has run through humanity our entire existence

dont think therve heard of socrates in custom house mate.

String the bastards up on 10:27 - Jan 14 with 2308 viewsTheBlob

String the bastards up on 10:18 - Jan 14 by robith

And isn't that a further condemnation that we've not moved on in 2000 years?Matters have always been thus - well that's all right then.....

String the bastards up on 10:39 - Jan 14 with 2303 viewsrobith

String the bastards up on 10:27 - Jan 14 by TheBlob

And isn't that a further condemnation that we've not moved on in 2000 years?Matters have always been thus - well that's all right then.....

That wasn't my point at all. More fetisation of a past that didn't exist doesn't help us progress either
String the bastards up on 10:44 - Jan 14 with 2289 viewsTheBlob

String the bastards up on 10:39 - Jan 14 by robith

That wasn't my point at all. More fetisation of a past that didn't exist doesn't help us progress either

How do you know it didn't exist?I keep hearing this old anthem,and I don't consider myself to be delusional,but the period I grew up in did not have the excesses which we "enjoy" today.How can you call it fetishism?Sorry,must hang my head in shame now.

String the bastards up on 10:56 - Jan 14 with 2277 viewspaulparker

String the bastards up on 10:39 - Jan 14 by robith

You can quote Socrates all you like , its worse in todays world more than ever ,
the filth walking our streets as gone up tenfold, kids are no longer scared of the old bill infact they laugh at them ,
its easy to rob someone than do a days work now , its easy to get a 16 year old knocked up and live off the state , smoke weed, go robbing
yes it wasn't all sweetness and light in the past & there were nutters walking the streets
My old nan& Granddad lived in the bush for years , my nan would walk the uxbridge road everyday from the bush to Ealing Broadway never had a moments problem, never mugged or accosted and that was up until probably 1995 , if she were alive now and done the same I don't think she would be that lucky

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

String the bastards up on 10:59 - Jan 14 with 2275 viewsJonDoeman

Has anyone mentioned its bound to be an immigrant yet? Bloody Romanians!!

It Is What It Is !!

String the bastards up on 11:02 - Jan 14 with 2266 viewsTheBlob

String the bastards up on 10:59 - Jan 14 by JonDoeman

Has anyone mentioned its bound to be an immigrant yet? Bloody Romanians!!

I think someone would have noticed the accordion.

String the bastards up on 11:30 - Jan 14 with 2237 viewssmegma

String the bastards up on 10:21 - Jan 14 by Discodroids

dont think therve heard of socrates in custom house mate.

Didn they watch the 1982 World Cup ?
String the bastards up on 11:38 - Jan 14 with 2224 viewsbatmanhoop

sadly my old mans last few years were tormented by thieves and my Uncle Bill got waylaid by half a dozen 'new' arrivals in Whitechapel when he was well into his eighties
String the bastards up on 13:04 - Jan 14 with 2168 viewsloftboy

Just been to see my mum, never seen her looking so sad, very shaken up and guess what, the police have basically closed the case as there is no chance of finding out who did it.
Thanks everyone for your one replies.

String the bastards up on 13:15 - Jan 14 with 2155 viewsTheBlob

String the bastards up on 13:04 - Jan 14 by loftboy

Just been to see my mum, never seen her looking so sad, very shaken up and guess what, the police have basically closed the case as there is no chance of finding out who did it.
Thanks everyone for your one replies.

Give your mum our best wishes LB,keep an extra eye on her condition as the shock takes a little while to set in.

String the bastards up on 13:54 - Jan 14 with 2114 viewsloftboy

String the bastards up on 13:15 - Jan 14 by TheBlob

Give your mum our best wishes LB,keep an extra eye on her condition as the shock takes a little while to set in.

Will do Blob, thanks

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024