Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
This sums the man up.. 07:29 - Jan 20 with 4044 viewsPommyhoop

Contradicting himself again I see. I think I believe the post Man UTD quote is straight from 'h's heart.
The quote pre Man UTD is your expected 'h' bulshite.
That man is a real shytehawk..

Before the Man U game.
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/football/teams/queens-park-rangers/11352317/Que

''His appetite for the draining challenge of management remains. “It is the pride of wanting to do well,’’ he said. “That’s what keeps you going. I go home Saturday night from Burnley and I can’t talk to my wife. I can’t talk to anybody. I get so low. It’s scary. It’s not right really, but that’s how it gets you.
“When I stop feeling like that is probably the time I should retire. When I go home and think, 'Oh, it doesn’t matter — what’s for dinner, darling?’ Have some fish and a nice glass of wine. I go home now and just sit up watching television, watching football until about 5am on Sunday morning in a room on my own. It’s wrong. It’s a silly way to live your life, but if you care, you care. You can’t change the way you are.''

After the Man U game.
http://www.bbc.com/sport/0/football/30867193

''"Do I look like I feel under pressure?" he said.
"When I get home I'll take my wife for a nice meal somewhere, have a nice bottle of wine, then in the morning wake up and take my dogs for a walk. My life's very good.
"I don't always speak to my chairman after a game but if he wants to talk he knows my number. I spoke to him on Friday and the day before - no problem."''

http://cdn.meme.am/instances/250x250/55039027.jpg
Poll: How much should we sell Eze for. What will we get.

This sums the man up.. on 23:13 - Jan 20 with 1322 viewsDylanP

This sums the man up.. on 11:20 - Jan 20 by WilloW4

No it ain't.. Losing is losing!!

I have to assume that you are just arguing for the sake of arguing. Nobody could actually believe what you are saying. It doesn't make any sense.

Obviously, we all want to win every game and losing any game is depressing. But likewise, it is obviously twice as bad if that team is one of the four teams actually below us in the league.

Poll: Who is the Best QPR Chairman in the last 25 Years?

This sums the man up.. on 23:25 - Jan 20 with 1317 viewsWilloW4

This sums the man up.. on 23:13 - Jan 20 by DylanP

I have to assume that you are just arguing for the sake of arguing. Nobody could actually believe what you are saying. It doesn't make any sense.

Obviously, we all want to win every game and losing any game is depressing. But likewise, it is obviously twice as bad if that team is one of the four teams actually below us in the league.

Nobody could actually believe what you're saying.... Er..you say it's twice as bad if that team is one of the teams below us ...??? Er twice as bad ??? Er, below us...er, that'll be Leicester then.
This sums the man up.. on 08:14 - Jan 21 with 1248 viewsjohncharles

As Clive said the Man U defeat is being held up as some weird sort of success.

Strong and stable my arse.

This sums the man up.. on 08:42 - Jan 21 with 1231 viewsDiscodroids

This sums the man up.. on 08:14 - Jan 21 by johncharles

agree john, couldnt be more bizarre if david lynch had directed it

"...The monkey is never dead, Dealer. The monkey never dies. When you kick him off, he just hides in a corner, waiting his turn."

This sums the man up.. on 08:52 - Jan 21 with 1224 viewsDiscodroids

This sums the man up.. on 10:18 - Jan 20 by PinnerPaul

A) nothing else left to read if I ignored the Harry threads - especially as I avoid where possible Adel and Joey (Your favourite) threads as well

B) just because I don't read them, doesn't mean that they are not there or make them any less repetitive

play jazz then mate. start a thread.. the floor is yours.

we all find the board tedious at times.its up to us to do something about it .

like i say to geezers in the pub who moan about the music on the jukebox, 'cast a vote with your pound coin then mate!'

i find it tedious that there are members on here who never post just contribute down arrows.or never start a thread.

as OBE titan james corden would say , "they know who they are", and so do we,.

[Post edited 21 Jan 2015 8:59]

"...The monkey is never dead, Dealer. The monkey never dies. When you kick him off, he just hides in a corner, waiting his turn."

This sums the man up.. on 08:56 - Jan 21 with 1221 viewsDiscodroids

This sums the man up.. on 23:25 - Jan 20 by WilloW4

Nobody could actually believe what you're saying.... Er..you say it's twice as bad if that team is one of the teams below us ...??? Er twice as bad ??? Er, below us...er, that'll be Leicester then.

now now, there may be something to be applauded in winning 5 games in nearly six moths willow..but im fked if i can see it.
[Post edited 21 Jan 2015 9:10]

This sums the man up.. on 09:57 - Jan 21 with 1186 viewsPommyhoop

This sums the man up.. on 08:52 - Jan 21 by Discodroids

like i say to geezers in the pub who moan about the music on the jukebox, 'cast a vote with your pound coin then mate!'

i find it tedious that there are members on here who never post just contribute down arrows.or never start a thread.

This sums the man up.. on 10:48 - Jan 21 with 1156 viewsdaveB

This sums the man up.. on 08:14 - Jan 21 by johncharles

No it isn't, who's calling it a success? I don't think anyone has said anything like that on here. I thought we played ok and I didn't feel awful after the game but that doesn't mean it was a glorious success.
Login to get fewer ads

This sums the man up.. on 10:51 - Jan 21 with 1148 viewsjohncharles

"Being held up as some weird sort of success"

This sums the man up.. on 11:05 - Jan 21 with 1141 viewsdaveB

This sums the man up.. on 10:51 - Jan 21 by johncharles

"Being held up as some weird sort of success"

who is holding it up as a success?
This sums the man up.. on 11:41 - Jan 21 with 1122 viewsJamie

Struggle to see why anyone gets riled up over Redknapp's statements. Once you accept that they are self serving nonsense, diverting all praise to himself, all criticism away from him and liable to contradiction and any second you will be fine.

The only worthwhile statement Arry has made all season was his admission that him and his coaches had 'tried everything' and had 'no idea what we need to do to pick up away results'.....
This sums the man up.. on 11:47 - Jan 21 with 1101 viewsjohncharles

This sums the man up.. on 11:05 - Jan 21 by daveB

who is holding it up as a success?

In the press, in the media on various message boards it seems that the performance against Manure justifies Redknapp getting a stay of execution.
Anyway what's wrong with you this morning ? Snappier than a crocodile sandwich.

This sums the man up.. on 12:01 - Jan 21 with 1095 viewsPommyhoop

This sums the man up.. on 11:41 - Jan 21 by Jamie

Struggle to see why anyone gets riled up over Redknapp's statements. Once you accept that they are self serving nonsense, diverting all praise to himself, all criticism away from him and liable to contradiction and any second you will be fine.

The only worthwhile statement Arry has made all season was his admission that him and his coaches had 'tried everything' and had 'no idea what we need to do to pick up away results'.....

Yeah they divert all criticism away from himself because he realises he's f'cked up .Thats what get's me riled up.
Sandro sliding on his knees . Blame the player for injuring himself rather than him buying a croc for 6 to million .just one example.
TF obviously goes with your view that its all just jolly 'H' banter and we should just shut up and sleep walk to relegation..
Anyway .I'm off to watch my film..

This sums the man up.. on 12:35 - Jan 21 with 1061 viewsPinnerPaul

This sums the man up.. on 08:52 - Jan 21 by Discodroids

Just for the record I've started plenty of threads and don't even know what the down arrow does, let alone used it!

Apart from the fact I don't like Jazz, would have to be a bl**y long and loud session to drown out the anti Harry noise!

This sums the man up.. on 12:44 - Jan 21 with 1051 viewsdaveB

This sums the man up.. on 11:47 - Jan 21 by johncharles

In the press, in the media on various message boards it seems that the performance against Manure justifies Redknapp getting a stay of execution.
Anyway what's wrong with you this morning ? Snappier than a crocodile sandwich.

fair enough, not seen many people say that though, quite the opposite from what I've read
This sums the man up.. on 13:07 - Jan 21 with 1010 viewsDiscodroids

This sums the man up.. on 12:35 - Jan 21 by PinnerPaul

Just for the record I've started plenty of threads and don't even know what the down arrow does, let alone used it!

Apart from the fact I don't like Jazz, would have to be a bl**y long and loud session to drown out the anti Harry noise!

excellent news, i'll make sure to look out for them in future then.

the down arrows remark was for 'dont know it all' and ' message board numpty'.

i believe the last one calls his fantasy league team 'the dream team' , such is his imagination.

This sums the man up.. on 16:31 - Jan 29 with 959 viewspaulparker

"Jordon's a fine young player, with a big, big future. He's already shown what he can do at this level with Cardiff last season, with a decent goals return, and this move will provide him with a great platform to take his game onto the next level."

no not Alan pardew but Wheeler dealer Arry

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

This sums the man up.. on 17:49 - Jan 29 with 901 viewsR_from_afar

This sums the man up.. on 16:31 - Jan 29 by paulparker

"Jordon's a fine young player, with a big, big future. He's already shown what he can do at this level with Cardiff last season, with a decent goals return, and this move will provide him with a great platform to take his game onto the next level."

no not Alan pardew but Wheeler dealer Arry

Thanks for flagging that up, I shall just pop that into the "lie watch" now.

RFA

"Things had started becoming increasingly desperate at Loftus Road but QPR have been handed a massive lifeline and the place has absolutely erupted. it's carnage. It's bedlam. It's 1-1."

This sums the man up.. on 20:26 - Jan 29 with 865 viewsHunterhoop

This sums the man up.. on 08:51 - Jan 20 by PinnerPaul

If only people would.

Amazing how many times and different ways people can write "I hate Harry and want him out."

Tedious doesn't come close to describing this forum at the moment.

Tedious doesn't come close to describing you. Get off that high horse; it doesn't suit you and you can't see past it.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024