Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
This sums the man up.. 07:29 - Jan 20 with 4043 viewsPommyhoop

Contradicting himself again I see. I think I believe the post Man UTD quote is straight from 'h's heart.
The quote pre Man UTD is your expected 'h' bulshite.
That man is a real shytehawk..

Before the Man U game.
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/football/teams/queens-park-rangers/11352317/Que

''His appetite for the draining challenge of management remains. “It is the pride of wanting to do well,’’ he said. “That’s what keeps you going. I go home Saturday night from Burnley and I can’t talk to my wife. I can’t talk to anybody. I get so low. It’s scary. It’s not right really, but that’s how it gets you.
“When I stop feeling like that is probably the time I should retire. When I go home and think, 'Oh, it doesn’t matter — what’s for dinner, darling?’ Have some fish and a nice glass of wine. I go home now and just sit up watching television, watching football until about 5am on Sunday morning in a room on my own. It’s wrong. It’s a silly way to live your life, but if you care, you care. You can’t change the way you are.''

After the Man U game.
http://www.bbc.com/sport/0/football/30867193

''"Do I look like I feel under pressure?" he said.
"When I get home I'll take my wife for a nice meal somewhere, have a nice bottle of wine, then in the morning wake up and take my dogs for a walk. My life's very good.
"I don't always speak to my chairman after a game but if he wants to talk he knows my number. I spoke to him on Friday and the day before - no problem."''

http://cdn.meme.am/instances/250x250/55039027.jpg
Poll: How much should we sell Eze for. What will we get.

This sums the man up.. on 07:35 - Jan 20 with 2725 viewskingsburyR

We're stuck with him now so we might as well just get on with it.

Dont know why we bother. .... but we do!

This sums the man up.. on 07:39 - Jan 20 with 2710 viewsdaveB

not sure what the point of this is really, one week he had the hump the next he is going to take his wife for a meal, so what? Some weeks I'm angry about us losing others I go home watch tv and don't give it another seconds thought until the next day, we all deal with things differently. Seems like we're searching for reasons to have a go at him now.
This sums the man up.. on 07:55 - Jan 20 with 2672 viewsPommyhoop

This sums the man up.. on 07:39 - Jan 20 by daveB

not sure what the point of this is really, one week he had the hump the next he is going to take his wife for a meal, so what? Some weeks I'm angry about us losing others I go home watch tv and don't give it another seconds thought until the next day, we all deal with things differently. Seems like we're searching for reasons to have a go at him now.

Its not just about him going home with the hump because we lost . It's him lying saying that its his passion that keeps him in the game and not retiring .He says that a 'sympton' of that passion is him going home with the hump and locking himself away watching football matches. He goes on to say that when he stops having 'symptons' like that it's time to call it a day.

A few days later we lose at home. When asked he says ' No problem I'm going home to have a nice meal and a bottle of wine with the Mrs.He's stopped having the 'sympton' of the passion he has for the game .
Time for him to F'ck off and retire. His words ,not mine.

http://cdn.meme.am/instances/250x250/55039027.jpg
Poll: How much should we sell Eze for. What will we get.

This sums the man up.. on 08:51 - Jan 20 with 2546 viewsPinnerPaul

This sums the man up.. on 07:35 - Jan 20 by kingsburyR

We're stuck with him now so we might as well just get on with it.

If only people would.

Amazing how many times and different ways people can write "I hate Harry and want him out."

Tedious doesn't come close to describing this forum at the moment.
This sums the man up.. on 09:33 - Jan 20 with 2448 viewsQPunkR

This sums the man up.. on 08:51 - Jan 20 by PinnerPaul

If only people would.

Amazing how many times and different ways people can write "I hate Harry and want him out."

Here's a novel idea... why not read any thread that's about him then, until such time as we are relieved of his presence, in that case?

QPR - "shit but local"

This sums the man up.. on 09:46 - Jan 20 with 2417 viewspaulparker

This sums the man up.. on 07:55 - Jan 20 by Pommyhoop

Its not just about him going home with the hump because we lost . It's him lying saying that its his passion that keeps him in the game and not retiring .He says that a 'sympton' of that passion is him going home with the hump and locking himself away watching football matches. He goes on to say that when he stops having 'symptons' like that it's time to call it a day.

A few days later we lose at home. When asked he says ' No problem I'm going home to have a nice meal and a bottle of wine with the Mrs.He's stopped having the 'sympton' of the passion he has for the game .

There you were Pom off to bed thinking by the time I get up HR would be clearing his desk
instead you r chocking on your vegemite sarnie reading that captain calamity Fernandes has given him a vote of confidence
no wonder you have the hump this morning

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

This sums the man up.. on 09:49 - Jan 20 with 2417 viewsWilloW4

If only people would.

Tedious... Just another word for redknapp!!
This sums the man up.. on 09:57 - Jan 20 with 2389 viewsCroydonCaptJack

If only people would.

Yes, it is all incredibly tedious.
He might not be cut out for it any more but I am not comfortable with what appears to be a personal witch hunt.
Login to get fewer ads

This sums the man up.. on 10:12 - Jan 20 with 2361 viewsWilloW4

This sums the man up.. on 09:57 - Jan 20 by CroydonCaptJack

Yes, it is all incredibly tedious.
He might not be cut out for it any more but I am not comfortable with what appears to be a personal witch hunt.

Why is it a ... Personal witch hunt?
This sums the man up.. on 10:13 - Jan 20 with 2361 viewsBrianMcCarthy

If only people would.

I haven't said a word since this was announced yesterday, and I really do detest everything he stands for, so I agree with you, Paul, in theory - we should try to pretend that we love each other for the sake of the kids.

But Rangers mean the world to us all, and you should really be able to understand if frustration at Redknapp's antics causes reactions among some fans. It's human nature, so maybe cut them a break. It may be tedious to you, but robots are tedious too.

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

This sums the man up.. on 10:18 - Jan 20 with 2343 viewsPinnerPaul

This sums the man up.. on 09:33 - Jan 20 by QPunkR

Here's a novel idea... why not read any thread that's about him then, until such time as we are relieved of his presence, in that case?

A) nothing else left to read if I ignored the Harry threads - especially as I avoid where possible Adel and Joey (Your favourite) threads as well

B) just because I don't read them, doesn't mean that they are not there or make them any less repetitive
This sums the man up.. on 10:23 - Jan 20 with 2320 viewsdaveB

but it's a different week, coming home from losing to one of your rivals is going to hurt more than losing to Man Utd when you've played reasonably well. All managers spout bullshit before and after games, if you think the next bloke will be any different you are wrong I'm afraid. Some weeks they feel sorry for themselves as he seemed to after Burnley others they want to project the view that they are still fighting and all is not lost.

Plenty to moan at Redknapp about but him reacting differently to a defeat than he did previously shouldn't really be one of them
This sums the man up.. on 10:29 - Jan 20 with 2301 viewsQPunkR

This sums the man up.. on 10:18 - Jan 20 by PinnerPaul

A) nothing else left to read if I ignored the Harry threads - especially as I avoid where possible Adel and Joey (Your favourite) threads as well

B) just because I don't read them, doesn't mean that they are not there or make them any less repetitive

Yeah but on point b) why would it matter if they're still there and tedious if you're not reading them?

QPR - "shit but local"

This sums the man up.. on 10:33 - Jan 20 with 2287 viewsWilloW4

This sums the man up.. on 10:23 - Jan 20 by daveB

but it's a different week, coming home from losing to one of your rivals is going to hurt more than losing to Man Utd when you've played reasonably well. All managers spout bullshit before and after games, if you think the next bloke will be any different you are wrong I'm afraid. Some weeks they feel sorry for themselves as he seemed to after Burnley others they want to project the view that they are still fighting and all is not lost.

Plenty to moan at Redknapp about but him reacting differently to a defeat than he did previously shouldn't really be one of them

"Losing to one of your rivals is going to hurt more than losing to Man Utd "... What ????? Losing is losing... Lost...no points!!!!
This sums the man up.. on 10:34 - Jan 20 with 2283 viewsadhoc_qpr

Yes it's repetitive, but couldn't that be because people need to vent their anger and this forum is a good outlet for that?

The club we all love and support is seemingly sleepwalking into another relegation which could lead to potential financial meltdown and set the club back decades.

While we're left with the repercussions, Redknapp will have a round of golf and a nice cushy spot on the MOTD sofa where he'll blame the lack of funds in this window...
This sums the man up.. on 10:35 - Jan 20 with 2281 viewsdaveB

This sums the man up.. on 10:33 - Jan 20 by WilloW4

"Losing to one of your rivals is going to hurt more than losing to Man Utd "... What ????? Losing is losing... Lost...no points!!!!

losing to one of your rivals is obviously going to hurt more as we not only lose but hand the points to the team next to us, same at the top end if Chelsea beat man City it will mean more than if they beat Leicester.
This sums the man up.. on 10:40 - Jan 20 with 2270 viewsWilloW4

This sums the man up.. on 10:35 - Jan 20 by daveB

losing to one of your rivals is obviously going to hurt more as we not only lose but hand the points to the team next to us, same at the top end if Chelsea beat man City it will mean more than if they beat Leicester.

Blimey mate, so if we win its 3 points, who gives a monkeys who it's against.. Chelsea or Leicester.. We want to win them all ( yeah, I know, we don't), so it's ok for redknapp to have less of the hump if we lose to teams up the league?!
This sums the man up.. on 10:42 - Jan 20 with 2267 viewsBasingstokeR

Its fair enough to get bored with or find a particular type of thread not to your taste.

Maybe just combine it into something existing. Nothing wrong with it if its not offensive.
This sums the man up.. on 10:50 - Jan 20 with 2236 viewsdaveB

This sums the man up.. on 10:40 - Jan 20 by WilloW4

Blimey mate, so if we win its 3 points, who gives a monkeys who it's against.. Chelsea or Leicester.. We want to win them all ( yeah, I know, we don't), so it's ok for redknapp to have less of the hump if we lose to teams up the league?!

Maybe it's just me then but I always thought it means more to beat a direct rival as you are taking points off them, I doubt he was happy to lose but some weeks it's easier to accept than others
This sums the man up.. on 11:20 - Jan 20 with 2184 viewsWilloW4

This sums the man up.. on 10:50 - Jan 20 by daveB

Maybe it's just me then but I always thought it means more to beat a direct rival as you are taking points off them, I doubt he was happy to lose but some weeks it's easier to accept than others

No it ain't.. Losing is losing!!
This sums the man up.. on 12:10 - Jan 20 with 2149 viewsdaveB

This sums the man up.. on 11:20 - Jan 20 by WilloW4

No it ain't.. Losing is losing!!

So why when we play teams down the bottom do we call them six pointers if they are no different to any other game?
This sums the man up.. on 12:14 - Jan 20 with 2139 viewsCroydonCaptJack

This sums the man up.. on 10:12 - Jan 20 by WilloW4

Why is it a ... Personal witch hunt?

That is how it feels to me.
This sums the man up.. on 21:45 - Jan 20 with 1886 viewsTW_R

But that's exactly how I felt after both games. We handed Burnley 3 points with Laurel and Hardy defending, didn't play particularly well and they went above us in the league. I was well pissed off.

We played reasonably well against Utd, certainly didn't embarrass ourselves, came away with the expected loss against a team costing somewhere around 300 million quid. Not pissed off at all.

I don't really see what the obsession is with what Redknapp or any manager says on a week to week basis. Most of it is bullshit anyway.
This sums the man up.. on 21:56 - Jan 20 with 1846 viewsShotKneesHoop

This sums the man up.. on 21:45 - Jan 20 by TW_R

But that's exactly how I felt after both games. We handed Burnley 3 points with Laurel and Hardy defending, didn't play particularly well and they went above us in the league. I was well pissed off.

We played reasonably well against Utd, certainly didn't embarrass ourselves, came away with the expected loss against a team costing somewhere around 300 million quid. Not pissed off at all.

I don't really see what the obsession is with what Redknapp or any manager says on a week to week basis. Most of it is bullshit anyway.

I think most people realise that this was a missed opportunity as that was as poor as side as United have fielded.

Our problem is still giving the ball away in midfield as this exposes us terribly when attacking as no-one is quick enough to recover and catch the ball carrier up. (Both goals scored were examples of this)

That, and Rednobb's substitutions are always suspect in choice, (Traore last week and Kranjar this week) and made too late in the game to be effective.
[Post edited 20 Jan 2015 21:58]

Why does it feel like R'SWiPe is still on the books? Yer Couldn't Make It Up.Well Done Me!

This sums the man up.. on 22:07 - Jan 20 with 1823 viewsdolcelatte

😴😴😴😴😴

Poll: Are you sick of people asking if you are sick of polls?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024