Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Mutch to C Palace on loan. 12:13 - Jan 21 with 31769 viewsSnipper

According to the transfer update on SSN.

With proper coaching, he'd probably rip it up there.
Mutch to C Palace on loan. on 19:59 - Jan 27 with 2883 viewsjohncharles

Mutch to C Palace on loan. on 17:41 - Jan 27 by R_from_afar

Face facts, it's not about the merits of those we sell and those we bring in, it's about continually buying new players so Harry remains in the media spotlight.

"Harry Redknapp, also featuring QPR".

RFA

Remains in the spotlight AND collects his percentage on sales. The guy is beyond contempt. Having done us in he's going through the pockets of the corpse.

Strong and stable my arse.

Mutch to C Palace on loan. on 21:11 - Jan 27 with 2749 viewsGloucs_R

so if the press have this right. He is moving for £4m, which is £2m less than we paid 6 months ago. Who the feck has sanctioned this????

I'd be shot if I made a loss of £2m on a sale.

Poll: Are we staying up?

Mutch to C Palace on loan. on 21:22 - Jan 27 with 2726 viewsCHUBBS

If we sell him to Palace for 4 million it will be an absolute disgrace.
Just like Phillips,he should be developed to be the future of our club.
Tired of seeing ready made old men with no pace signing
For our club.
Mutch to C Palace on loan. on 21:55 - Jan 27 with 2633 viewsqprewan

Mutch to C Palace on loan. on 19:47 - Jan 27 by bosh67

Campbell has scored 3 goals in 17 games this season. I think he is a very talented player but he never really recovered from 2 anterior cruciate ligament injuries on the same leg. Like Ale, really good player but you do wonder when the next one is coming, particularly for Campbell.

Surely we aren't going to go for another player with this type of injury record...
Mutch to C Palace on loan. on 02:33 - Jan 28 with 2461 viewsNorthernr

Probably best to wait and see, so much stuff in the press at this time of year and it's almost all either sht at the wall stuff, or agents peddling players names around to get them in the news and drum up some actual interest.

Even QPR wouldn't sign a 24 year old injury free player for £6m in the summer after he's had a good season in the Premier League, hardly ever use him, then sell him for £4m less than six months later to a direct rival in the table in order to bring on board a striker who has struggled to score goals at this level and has ruptured his cruciate ligament twice. Even with the last dregs of faith I have in QPR at the moment I can't see them doing it. I'll buy a Waitrose ready meal for £6, sit it in my fridge for a week and not touch it, then I'll sell it to you for £4 and an old Pot Noodle with a loose lid. Beard and Fernandes may not be football people but they've seen enough shtty business deals to know one when it comes along. Surely. Surely?
Mutch to C Palace on loan. on 07:38 - Jan 28 with 2357 viewsjohncharles

Mutch to C Palace on loan. on 02:33 - Jan 28 by Northernr

Probably best to wait and see, so much stuff in the press at this time of year and it's almost all either sht at the wall stuff, or agents peddling players names around to get them in the news and drum up some actual interest.

Even QPR wouldn't sign a 24 year old injury free player for £6m in the summer after he's had a good season in the Premier League, hardly ever use him, then sell him for £4m less than six months later to a direct rival in the table in order to bring on board a striker who has struggled to score goals at this level and has ruptured his cruciate ligament twice. Even with the last dregs of faith I have in QPR at the moment I can't see them doing it. I'll buy a Waitrose ready meal for £6, sit it in my fridge for a week and not touch it, then I'll sell it to you for £4 and an old Pot Noodle with a loose lid. Beard and Fernandes may not be football people but they've seen enough shtty business deals to know one when it comes along. Surely. Surely?

The reason this and other stupid stories have legs is that yes, Fernandes and Beard, egged on by Redknapp, are just crazy enough to do it. We have form.

Mutch to C Palace on loan. on 09:11 - Jan 28 with 2266 viewsDiscodroids

Mutch to C Palace on loan. on 07:38 - Jan 28 by johncharles

The reason this and other stupid stories have legs is that yes, Fernandes and Beard, egged on by Redknapp, are just crazy enough to do it. We have form.

just want this transfer window to end.

i am in no doubt with Harold in charge, he will do more harm than good over the next three days, this potential deal being the thread worm icing on a cake of shit.

I can see us giving away hoilett , adel and phillips for next to fk all in a desperate effort to free up wages to bring in a striker who we will play on the wing and Perhaps another ageing midfielder or defender .

he cant help himself.

he should be saved from himself by tony and locked in a 44" chest for the next 3 days.

i fear for our future with the end of this window looming

no doubt we will hang on to hans peter traore , beau brumell and grey friars bobby for another 50 years .

3 players as useful in the premier league as tory mayor candidate 47 year old ivan massow and his 19 year old triathlete boyfriend in the east ham working mans club pub quiz and flange night.
[Post edited 28 Jan 2015 9:15]

"...The monkey is never dead, Dealer. The monkey never dies. When you kick him off, he just hides in a corner, waiting his turn."

Mutch to C Palace on loan. on 09:21 - Jan 28 with 2240 viewspaulparker

Yes Under this regime we would sell a potential good player who we only just bought for 6 million and played what 10 games ? to a relegation rival and take their 5th best striker who has had 2 career threatening injuries and averages 1 goal in 5 in his place
the same club who stockpiles number "10'" types puts them on the wings and plays 4-4-2 , the same club who is paying a loanee 60k a week to sit on his arse while we continue to play Jurassic Bobby
the stupid thing is if we wanted Campbell why not cough up the 750k at the start of the season when we needed a striker

Harry Redknapp "I'm not a wheeler and fuking dealer. Fck off. Don't even say that. I'm a fuking football manager."

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

Login to get fewer ads

Mutch to C Palace on loan. on 09:45 - Jan 28 with 2206 viewsRangersw12

I have no faith in the manager or the board so it wouldn't surprise me in the slightest
Mutch to C Palace on loan. on 09:48 - Jan 28 with 2195 viewslave16

Mutch to C Palace on loan. on 09:45 - Jan 28 by Rangersw12

I have no faith in the manager or the board so it wouldn't surprise me in the slightest

Transfer deadline = harry must wheel and deal...

Mutch out
Campbell in
Zarate in
Mvilla in?

and we will now probably get a load of midfield injuries and harry will be complaining about a lack of midfielders by march...

Poll: Are we gonna make the play offs?

Mutch to C Palace on loan. on 09:58 - Jan 28 with 2172 viewsTHEBUSH

I agree it would be ridiculous to get rid of Mutch, it's fair to say he hasn't realised his potential yet, but he's only been with us for five minutes.
Mutch to C Palace on loan. on 10:14 - Jan 28 with 2121 views08olesen

What is Harry doing. Why did we bring in Zarate, when he is just a poor mans Vargas. Why not just play Vargas up front if that that is the sort of player he wants.

To then go and sell a young english midfielder and replace him with the likes of shola Amiobi, would really sum HR up.

Please lets just avoid the likes of Osvaldo and Shola Ameobi and bring someone on loan with something to prove. Have one more go at bringing in Sigthorsson, because he is exactly the sort of player we need.

Poll: Who will the other play off

Mutch to C Palace on loan. on 10:22 - Jan 28 with 2101 viewsJamie

Come on Norf, you know as well as anyone that Arry will be in Beards ear, bouncing about like a kid hyped up on smarties to get a bit of wheeling and dealing done.

You say they surely know a bad business deal, but they've thrown away £200m to be in a worse position than when they started. One Tune business in a high profile administration, the other in astronomical debt sugges that they may not be as astute as you give them credit for.
Mutch to C Palace on loan. on 10:30 - Jan 28 with 2084 viewsballbag

The more I think about this deal, the more fcking ridiculous it gets. We'd be absolutely mental to go through with it.

If it's solely a financial decision to get rid, why did we buy him in the first place?

If the story is bollocks altogether, please ignore everything I said.
Mutch to C Palace on loan. on 10:50 - Jan 28 with 2041 viewsJonDoeman

We messed the transfer business right up in the summer, I remember being pleased at the time as well. Think how much wasted transfer funds there is between Sandro & this wimp? Both contributed fck all.

It Is What It Is !!

Mutch to C Palace on loan. on 10:58 - Jan 28 with 2014 viewsRangersw12

Mutch to C Palace on loan. on 10:50 - Jan 28 by JonDoeman

We messed the transfer business right up in the summer, I remember being pleased at the time as well. Think how much wasted transfer funds there is between Sandro & this wimp? Both contributed fck all.

The problem was we bought these players to play 352 to ( accommodate Ferdinand IMO) then after 2 games we abandoned it so now we have players out of position

I still think the players we have can easily fit into a 4231 or 433 but Redknapp is obsessed with the 442 long ball game to Zamora
Mutch to C Palace on loan. on 11:01 - Jan 28 with 2005 viewsBasingstokeR

As far as I'm concerned if this mooted deal goes ahead, all the last weeks PR drive by the club is a huge waste and almost pre-emptive diversionary tactics.

What young player is going to believe theres a clear pathway to the first team, if a young highly rated, goal scoring midfielder who has done loans at lower levels, and shone at top level in a relegated team can't find a clear pathway back in after an injury, and the gets sold for a loss less than six months after signing, having started less than 10 games (three starts in a row, once)???

[Post edited 28 Jan 2015 13:05]
Mutch to C Palace on loan. on 11:08 - Jan 28 with 1979 viewsrosseeles

Maybe its not the club, maybe its the player and the club are just trying to get back as much as possible for him?

Id be surprised if it was the club as it was a much (mutch!) lauded signing, a young player who'd done well in a poor team in the prem....i think it got mostly positive comments on here, which is nigh on a miracle these days.

It does look like hes going though one way or another
Mutch to C Palace on loan. on 11:11 - Jan 28 with 1968 viewsadhoc_qpr

If Mutch goes, wouldn't that leave us with just 3 central midfielders - Barton, Henry and Sandro (if ever fit)?

Surely that is reason enough not to sell, Krancjar and Fer have proven beyond doubt they can't play in the middle of a 4-4-2 (or even 4-3-3).

And relyiing on Sandro being fit seems wildly optimistic...
Mutch to C Palace on loan. on 11:29 - Jan 28 with 1899 viewsDiscodroids

ive just read a link to 'jordan mutch in talks with palace'.

also various 'shola ameobi links....i thought it was a joke when olsen metnioned it above...

harold is col kurtz of the premiership .

"He's out there operating without any decent restraint, totally beyond the pale of any acceptable human conduct. And he is still in the field commanding troops."

in the name of christ , terminate his command.

Terminate with extreme prejudice.

the man is nothing but a virus taking us to the edge.
[Post edited 28 Jan 2015 11:34]

"...The monkey is never dead, Dealer. The monkey never dies. When you kick him off, he just hides in a corner, waiting his turn."

Mutch to C Palace on loan. on 11:38 - Jan 28 with 1870 viewsjohncharles

Mutch to C Palace on loan. on 11:29 - Jan 28 by Discodroids

also various 'shola ameobi links....i thought it was a joke when olsen metnioned it above...

"He's out there operating without any decent restraint, totally beyond the pale of any acceptable human conduct. And he is still in the field commanding troops."

Frag him

Mutch to C Palace on loan. on 11:40 - Jan 28 with 1861 viewsadhoc_qpr

Mutch to C Palace on loan. on 11:29 - Jan 28 by Discodroids

To be honest, Ameobi on a free transfer with a six month contract wouldn't be the worst signing in the world as competition/back up for Zamora.

I see he's been playing in Turkey too, so should be match fit-ish.

I just haven't seen any other realistic options for target men.

Of course, Harry could change the formation and tactics to make use of the 6798 number 10's we have in the squad instead but that isn't going to happen...
Mutch to C Palace on loan. on 12:15 - Jan 28 with 1778 viewsdaveB

For me the team lacks pace and wide players so I'd try and sign Januzaj from man Utd on loan who could have a similar impact to Townsend. Play 4-2-3-1 with Januzaj and Vargas wide and pick one of Adel, Fer or Zarate to play off Austin. You then have the two holding midfield players to protect the back 4. .Also try and get Huth on loan from Stoke and play him next to Caulker.
Mutch to C Palace on loan. on 12:22 - Jan 28 with 1757 viewsCHUBBS

Mutch to C Palace on loan. on 12:15 - Jan 28 by daveB

For me the team lacks pace and wide players so I'd try and sign Januzaj from man Utd on loan who could have a similar impact to Townsend. Play 4-2-3-1 with Januzaj and Vargas wide and pick one of Adel, Fer or Zarate to play off Austin. You then have the two holding midfield players to protect the back 4. .Also try and get Huth on loan from Stoke and play him next to Caulker.

Huth instead of Dunne???
Mutch to C Palace on loan. on 12:23 - Jan 28 with 1750 viewsadhoc_qpr

Mutch to C Palace on loan. on 12:15 - Jan 28 by daveB

Didn't United just refuse to loan Januzaj to PSG yesterday? Can't see him being keen to come here anyway.

Agree with the revised formation, but i'd go Adel left, Zarate middle and Vargas right (depending on ins and outs obviously).

I'd take Huth unless he is completely shot. Him and Caulker would be a real threat from corners if anyone but Barton was taking them too.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024