Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Mutch to C Palace on loan. 12:13 - Jan 21 with 31770 viewsSnipper

According to the transfer update on SSN.

With proper coaching, he'd probably rip it up there.
Mutch to C Palace on loan. on 18:20 - Jan 28 with 2511 viewsBklynRanger

Mutch to C Palace on loan. on 18:11 - Jan 28 by Hoop_Du_Jour

Well, I suppose the logic is based around the short term mandate of keeping us up. Mutch has pretty much been a bust so far for us and probably has the least to offer of the most saleable assets we have. So, off he goes.

No forward thinking has been applied in the last 3 seasons at our club.

Exactly.

Based on the board's inaction we're tied to HR and his style. And that means 'funds' have got to be found somewhere. Even if it means producing another example of Football Manager-itis.

Losing .75 of a million on Mutch, if true isn't honestly as bad as I expected. That's only, what, 15 Tony Thorpes? It's who we bring in that could be the big sickener.
Mutch to C Palace on loan. on 18:29 - Jan 28 with 2470 viewsHoop_Du_Jour

Mutch to C Palace on loan. on 18:20 - Jan 28 by BklynRanger

Exactly.

Based on the board's inaction we're tied to HR and his style. And that means 'funds' have got to be found somewhere. Even if it means producing another example of Football Manager-itis.

Losing .75 of a million on Mutch, if true isn't honestly as bad as I expected. That's only, what, 15 Tony Thorpes? It's who we bring in that could be the big sickener.

Who we bring in is also my dread. Unless there's an ace up 'Arry's sleeve, another 'Remy', we are in for desperate time.

Pensive much anybody??
Mutch to C Palace on loan. on 18:36 - Jan 28 with 2415 viewsDiscodroids

you fukin slag redknapp.

youre just a kenny noye brass..all fur coat and no knickers..

your a stain on this club and all the omo in the world wont shift it.
[Post edited 28 Jan 2015 18:38]

"...The monkey is never dead, Dealer. The monkey never dies. When you kick him off, he just hides in a corner, waiting his turn."

Mutch to C Palace on loan. on 18:39 - Jan 28 with 2404 viewsHoop_Du_Jour

Mutch to C Palace on loan. on 18:36 - Jan 28 by Discodroids

you fukin slag redknapp.

youre just a kenny noye brass..all fur coat and no knickers..

your a stain on this club and all the omo in the world wont shift it.
[Post edited 28 Jan 2015 18:38]

Mutch to C Palace on loan. on 18:54 - Jan 28 with 2340 viewsjohncharles

Mutch to C Palace on loan. on 16:15 - Jan 28 by Discodroids

every cloud and all that..we still have clint, dunne, barton, henry and zamora as the nucleus of the side , with 'RIO' and niko in the wings along with the brazilian 'sandy' from crossroads

not bad for the price of your season ticket , 40 million spent and over two years in charge.

jesus christ , the boston strangler was sent down for less.

id rather defend max clifford in court. the cnt.

It is F*kc**g scary. Harry is morphing into a Mad Howard Hughes type recluse. He occasionally appears in public making crazy incomprehensible statements.

Seeing the men in white coats taking him away would be funny if it wasn't our QPR.

Strong and stable my arse.

Mutch to C Palace on loan. on 18:59 - Jan 28 with 2317 viewsjohncharles

Mutch to C Palace on loan. on 18:29 - Jan 28 by Hoop_Du_Jour

Who we bring in is also my dread. Unless there's an ace up 'Arry's sleeve, another 'Remy', we are in for desperate time.

Pensive much anybody??

The only thing up Harry's sleeve and in his pocket is Tony Fernandes.

Mutch to C Palace on loan. on 19:18 - Jan 28 with 2246 viewsWadR

Assuming Mutch is dispensable in the eyes of Redknapp and the coaching team, why is this being allowed by those above him?

At the end of the season that leaves us with the following CMs:
32 year old Joey Barton - out of contract
32 year old Karl Henry - out of contract
28 year old and injury riddled Ale Faurlin - out of contract
25 year old and injury riddled Sandro
25 year old Leroy Fer
and Samba bloody Diakite

Whatever division we're in next year we are gonna need to sign multiple new central midfielders. Mutch is pretty much the only one who is of a good age, probably on a reasonable wage and might stay with us in the championship. Even if this season's a write off for him, he's the last midfielder I would be looking to sell.
[Post edited 28 Jan 2015 19:19]
Mutch to C Palace on loan. on 19:29 - Jan 28 with 2199 viewsYorkRanger

A decent player comes to QPR and is then sh1te.

We then sell him for just over £1m less than we paid got him.

I'm not Einstein but something doesn't seem quite right...
Login to get fewer ads

Mutch to C Palace on loan. on 19:39 - Jan 28 with 2147 viewsLblock

Mutch to C Palace on loan. on 19:18 - Jan 28 by WadR

Assuming Mutch is dispensable in the eyes of Redknapp and the coaching team, why is this being allowed by those above him?

25 year old Leroy Fer
and Samba bloody Diakite

Whatever division we're in next year we are gonna need to sign multiple new central midfielders. Mutch is pretty much the only one who is of a good age, probably on a reasonable wage and might stay with us in the championship. Even if this season's a write off for him, he's the last midfielder I would be looking to sell.

I would suggest you get a high level job at the club but unfortunately you'd fail the interview process

As soon as they realised you have a pro-active approach, decent grasp of the game and don't eat bananas with your feet or own a jesters outfit then you'll be out the door

Only at QPR could we lurch from Admin and oblivion to a bunch of wedged up megalomaniac millionaires to another bunch of clueless millionaires
You couldn't make this shit up

Cherish and enjoy life.... this ain't no dress rehearsal

Mutch to C Palace on loan. on 20:16 - Jan 28 with 2046 viewsjohncharles

Mutch to C Palace on loan. on 19:29 - Jan 28 by YorkRanger

Someone's having his pants pulled down.
Harry on the other hand can't keep his trousers up because his pockets are so full of money.

P.S. That's your money Mr 'smart businessman' Fernades.

Mutch to C Palace on loan. on 20:49 - Jan 28 with 1952 viewsrsonist

He's exactly what Palace could do with - can see him doing very well there. We OTOH already have a surfeit of #10s, albeit most of which we'd be better off getting rid of - Mutch might have been the only one that stayed post-relegation. Have to say this doesn't say much for Sir Les' power shaping the longer term future of the club just yet.

Shambolic business of course. On the plus side you do have to admit it's an unexpectedly decent price for him given what he's shown us when fit so far.
Mutch to C Palace on loan. on 21:00 - Jan 28 with 1925 viewskensalriser

Isn't this all speculation? We don't know exactly what was paid to acquire Mutch and what was based on performance fees etc, these figures are always bandied about as being 'worth' rather than the upfront fee.

Funny that hardly anyone has had a good word to say about him and now everyone's up in arms he might be sold.

Poll: QPR to finish 7th or Brentford to drop out of the top 6?

Mutch to C Palace on loan. on 21:09 - Jan 28 with 1883 viewsdaveB

Mutch to C Palace on loan. on 21:00 - Jan 28 by kensalriser

Isn't this all speculation? We don't know exactly what was paid to acquire Mutch and what was based on performance fees etc, these figures are always bandied about as being 'worth' rather than the upfront fee.

Funny that hardly anyone has had a good word to say about him and now everyone's up in arms he might be sold.

He's looked absolutely useless in every game he's played for us so far but seems a bit quick to give up on him. Typical wheeler dealing at the end of the transfer window, god knows who we are going to end up with on Monday
Mutch to C Palace on loan. on 21:34 - Jan 28 with 1834 viewslave16

Mutch to C Palace on loan. on 19:18 - Jan 28 by WadR

25 year old Leroy Fer
and Samba bloody Diakite

you cannot wheel and deal and top up the cats ISA if you have a full squad...

Poll: Are we gonna make the play offs?

Mutch to C Palace on loan. on 22:07 - Jan 28 with 1755 viewsdaveB

Ameobi going to Palace according to Sky
Mutch to C Palace on loan. on 22:08 - Jan 28 with 1750 viewsbaz_qpr

Mutch to C Palace on loan. on 19:29 - Jan 28 by YorkRanger

We won't have paid the quoted amount it will be add ons and appearances and probably instalments so would expect its a break even deal. Lets be frank he's been awful, a strong argument to keep him if we are going down but if HR needs to raise money to buy then fair dos £5m for a QPR bench warmer - done
Mutch to C Palace on loan. on 22:16 - Jan 28 with 1721 viewsCiderwithRsie

Mutch to C Palace on loan. on 21:00 - Jan 28 by kensalriser

Well, if the story is true, then either he is so terrible that we are bailing out on him after less than a season, or we're getting rid of a potentially good player before he's barely played for us. The latter is obviously stupid but the first just leads to questions about why did we buy him. Same manager, chairman and CEO responsible for decision to buy and decision to sell; they can't both be right within a few months. In either case, losing money on the deal is a straightforward and measurable failure.

I appreciate the need for a devil's advocate. And maybe the whole story is balls. But I don't see any way that selling Mutch for anything less than a thumping profit can be spun as anything but a laughable screw-up.

Sadly it would also fit with the other thread alleging poor coaching and team selection.
Mutch to C Palace on loan. on 22:23 - Jan 28 with 1692 viewsJamie

Mutch to C Palace on loan. on 21:09 - Jan 28 by daveB

He's looked absolutely useless in every game he's played for us so far but seems a bit quick to give up on him. Typical wheeler dealing at the end of the transfer window, god knows who we are going to end up with on Monday

Adebayor & Lassana Diarra 1/74 at the moment.

Paulinho an outsider at 2/23.
[Post edited 28 Jan 2015 22:25]
Mutch to C Palace on loan. on 22:24 - Jan 28 with 1690 views08olesen

I think the extent to which we regret this all depends on what Harry does with the money.

We have too many no.10s at the moment. So, if HR can get 12-18 odd mill for Mutch, Adel, Hoilet and Phillips, then that is fine as long as the money can be reinvested with an oz. of intelligence.

If H could somehow get Guestede (6m) Callum Harriot (1m) Robinson(back form loan) and then someone like Bamford in the summer, i would not be upset to see hoilet and that lot go.

However, our track record in the transfer market doesnt exactly suggest a well thought out plan is in the works.

Poll: Who will the other play off

Mutch to C Palace on loan. on 22:32 - Jan 28 with 1660 viewsderbyhoop

And who stands to gain from all this wheeling and dealing?

Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry and narrow-mindedness, and many of our people need it sorely on these accounts. Broad, wholesome, charitable views of men and things cannot be acquired by vegetating in one little corner of the Earth all one’s lifetime. (Mark Twain) Find me on twitter @derbyhoop

Mutch to C Palace on loan. on 23:14 - Jan 28 with 1521 viewsgobbles

Maybe Mutch wants to leave.
Mutch to C Palace on loan. on 23:22 - Jan 28 with 1490 viewsjohncharles

Mutch to C Palace on loan. on 22:32 - Jan 28 by derbyhoop

And who stands to gain from all this wheeling and dealing?

Step forward and take a bow, our very own king of the shysters, Honest Harry Redknapp.
[Post edited 28 Jan 2015 23:24]

Mutch to C Palace on loan. on 23:22 - Jan 28 with 1488 viewsHunterhoop

Mutch to C Palace on loan. on 23:14 - Jan 28 by gobbles

Maybe Mutch wants to leave.

Yeah, I think that's part of the issue, Sherlock.

Why would a 21/22 yr old, who was a success in the Prem last year, who came to London in a big money deal want to leave after just 6 months. Pretty bloody damning on how the club is run if he sees no future here for himself.

If he doesn't want to leave, it's equally damning of how the club is being run.
Mutch to C Palace on loan. on 23:45 - Jan 28 with 1451 viewsMarc

Mutch to C Palace on loan. on 23:22 - Jan 28 by Hunterhoop

Yeah, I think that's part of the issue, Sherlock.

Why would a 21/22 yr old, who was a success in the Prem last year, who came to London in a big money deal want to leave after just 6 months. Pretty bloody damning on how the club is run if he sees no future here for himself.

If he doesn't want to leave, it's equally damning of how the club is being run.

A success? He played a central role in a relegated team.

Lazy, appears disinterested.

Cya Mutch, dont let the door hit you on the way out.
Mutch to C Palace on loan. on 23:56 - Jan 28 with 1430 viewsBasingstokeR

Mutch to C Palace on loan. on 23:45 - Jan 28 by Marc

A success? He played a central role in a relegated team.

Lazy, appears disinterested.

Cya Mutch, dont let the door hit you on the way out.

By your first sentence's logic - I assume that if we get relegated with Austin scoring between 13 and 20 goals you'll class him as not a success as he played a central role in a relegated team?
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024