Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Mutch to C Palace on loan. 12:13 - Jan 21 with 31780 viewsSnipper

According to the transfer update on SSN.

With proper coaching, he'd probably rip it up there.
Mutch to C Palace on loan. on 12:15 - Jan 21 with 7226 viewskropotkin41

I do not see the logic of this at all!!

He may not have been great here so far, but aren't Palace our direct rivals? Did we tell them he's been sh*t so they might as well take him, and they thought yeah, okay?

Don't get this.

‘morbid curiosity about where this is all going’

Mutch to C Palace on loan. on 12:17 - Jan 21 with 7210 viewsBasingstokeR

I am against this from a number of perspectives most notably from the "Dunne to Mutch, Mutch to Yun" scenario not being possible if it happens.
Mutch to C Palace on loan. on 12:20 - Jan 21 with 7182 viewsRangersw12

Would be madness strengthening a relegation rival
Mutch to C Palace on loan. on 12:21 - Jan 21 with 7167 viewsPunteR

He's hardly played and when he has he's been poor. If Palace want to pay his wages for us this season and give him more game time i cant see this as a problem.

Occasional providers of half decent House music.

Mutch to C Palace on loan. on 12:22 - Jan 21 with 7156 viewsMarc

Mutch to C Palace on loan. on 12:20 - Jan 21 by Rangersw12

Would be madness strengthening a relegation rival

Or weakening, depending on how you rate him

Mutch to C Palace on loan. on 12:23 - Jan 21 with 7136 viewspaulparker

we send Mutch to Palace to replace him with either Kevin Nolan or Jamie O'Hara

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

Mutch to C Palace on loan. on 12:23 - Jan 21 with 7127 viewsjohncharles

Total insanity. What pea brained idiot thought that one up ???????

Oh yeah, I see.

Strong and stable my arse.

Mutch to C Palace on loan. on 12:26 - Jan 21 with 7102 viewsNorthernr

Again, not exactly going to encourage the board to give him yet more money for yet more players is it? Six months after he had £6m for a midfielder who looked very, very good in a relegated Cardiff side last season we're loaning him out to a relegation rival.
Login to get fewer ads

Mutch to C Palace on loan. on 12:32 - Jan 21 with 7052 viewsPinnerPaul

Mutch to C Palace on loan. on 12:21 - Jan 21 by PunteR

He's hardly played and when he has he's been poor. If Palace want to pay his wages for us this season and give him more game time i cant see this as a problem.

Especially if it gives us more budget to get someone potentially better.
Mutch to C Palace on loan. on 12:34 - Jan 21 with 7031 viewsNorthernr

Mutch to C Palace on loan. on 12:32 - Jan 21 by PinnerPaul

Especially if it gives us more budget to get someone potentially better.

Unless they turn out to be sht for us as well, despite being excellent elsewhere. Then I suppose we can just loan them out after six months and throw another one onto the pile.

Ridiculous way to run a football club this.
Mutch to C Palace on loan. on 12:38 - Jan 21 with 6995 viewssix_foot_two

I cant find this has anyone got the link?
Mutch to C Palace on loan. on 12:38 - Jan 21 with 6997 viewspaulparker

joking aside if this happens it will just about sum us up under HR & TF
We have a young player who is ours but don't play him in the right position, who has had zero coaching , who's confidence is shot and we loan him to our direct relegation rivals after 6 months
if that doesn't tell you Arry is as lazy as sh1t nothing will , its the same thing when Arry nearly gave Bale to Forrest as he couldn't be arsed , lucky for spurs Levy kaboshed that
its about time TF grew some balls and said you bought him you do something with him

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

Mutch to C Palace on loan. on 12:39 - Jan 21 with 6986 viewsJonDoeman

Mutch to C Palace on loan. on 12:34 - Jan 21 by Northernr

Unless they turn out to be sht for us as well, despite being excellent elsewhere. Then I suppose we can just loan them out after six months and throw another one onto the pile.

Ridiculous way to run a football club this.

That's a 'Very Very Good' & an 'Excellent' you've used to describe a player that's played like a wimp for us. I'd like to know what's going on with this fella?

It Is What It Is !!

Mutch to C Palace on loan. on 12:41 - Jan 21 with 6968 viewsJonDoeman

Have to say, this LFW 'no coaching' mantra is doing my nut in.

It Is What It Is !!

Mutch to C Palace on loan. on 12:43 - Jan 21 with 6954 viewsStanisgod

You just know he'll be brilliant for them, remember how crap Puncheon was for us ?

It's being so happy that keeps me going.

Mutch to C Palace on loan. on 12:44 - Jan 21 with 6938 viewsJonDoeman

Mutch to C Palace on loan. on 12:43 - Jan 21 by Stanisgod

You just know he'll be brilliant for them, remember how crap Puncheon was for us ?

Didn't get Mutch of a chance to be crap for us.

It Is What It Is !!

Mutch to C Palace on loan. on 12:45 - Jan 21 with 6932 viewsdaveB

Mutch has been a real disappointment but to loan him to palace so we can sign another player is ridiculous.
Mutch to C Palace on loan. on 12:45 - Jan 21 with 6923 viewswhittocksRs

Our financial situation must be even more dire than I'm expecting if we're even considering doing this.
Mutch to C Palace on loan. on 12:45 - Jan 21 with 6922 viewssimmo

Good player, a lot of potential, but needs games and confidence, preferably in a system and position that suits his natural game. Might not do any harm to let him get that elsewhere and come back to us. I hope we keep him long term.

ask Beavis I get nothing Butthead

Mutch to C Palace on loan. on 12:49 - Jan 21 with 6896 viewsStanisgod

Mutch to C Palace on loan. on 12:44 - Jan 21 by JonDoeman

Didn't get Mutch of a chance to be crap for us.

Yeah, but he may be "Puncheon" above his weight here !

It's being so happy that keeps me going.

Mutch to C Palace on loan. on 12:50 - Jan 21 with 6879 viewsballbag

He needs a run of games, but I'd rather that be with us than bloody Palace!
Mutch to C Palace on loan. on 12:53 - Jan 21 with 6834 viewsDiscodroids

oh dear oh dear , harold the pokeman trainer .

has the ability to devolve players that have represented england at 4 different levels and scoring goals at the highest level in england to a choclate log in the ground.

a 6 million pound signing 6 months ago and then loan him out to rivals palace...tell you what bruce wayne, if Arkhmas full of the criminally insane , we'll take em down at w12.

were obviously skint and he has to free up the budget , hence this proposed move.

glad we can hang on to swp, zamora, niko, traore and various other amobea proteus.

jesus fkn christ nailed to shit house.

Insane in da membrane

not even angry any more... just bewildered , totally lost at sea with the support for this man.

[Post edited 21 Jan 2015 12:58]

"...The monkey is never dead, Dealer. The monkey never dies. When you kick him off, he just hides in a corner, waiting his turn."

Mutch to C Palace on loan. on 12:53 - Jan 21 with 6826 viewsessextaxiboy

I would love to get Morrison in as replacement .
Mutch to C Palace on loan. on 12:54 - Jan 21 with 6831 viewsMaggsinho

As far as I can see Palace have enquired about his availability, nothing to see we initiated it, or have agreed to it so it may well not happen.
Mutch to C Palace on loan. on 12:55 - Jan 21 with 6822 viewsadhoc_qpr

If they help him regain his confidence, play him in the right position and give him some actual coaching on his role in the team - he'll do well for them IMO.

I don't see what we gain from this, we'd be better of leaving him to rot in the reserves than potentially strengthen a relegation rival for the sake of £30k a week or whatever Mutch is on.

Also, who will we get in to replace him on loan now??? M'vila is the only name i've heard and his track record doesn't fill me with confidence...
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024