Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Mutch to C Palace on loan. 12:13 - Jan 21 with 31811 viewsSnipper

According to the transfer update on SSN.

With proper coaching, he'd probably rip it up there.
Mutch to C Palace on loan. on 12:55 - Jan 21 with 2263 viewspaulparker

Mutch to C Palace on loan. on 12:53 - Jan 21 by essextaxiboy

I would love to get Morrison in as replacement .

Knowing Harry it would be Clinton

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

Mutch to C Palace on loan. on 12:57 - Jan 21 with 2264 viewsMedwayR

If this happens I wonder if it'll be with a view to a permanent deal if we go down, and it'll also provide more evidence to convince me that the club are trying to save every penny possible ahead of the FFP fine - including not sacking Redknapp/employing a new manager, no January transfer funds & selling Josh Laurent.

Poll: Who’s better?

Mutch to C Palace on loan. on 13:00 - Jan 21 with 2223 viewsadhoc_qpr

Mutch to C Palace on loan. on 12:57 - Jan 21 by MedwayR

If this happens I wonder if it'll be with a view to a permanent deal if we go down, and it'll also provide more evidence to convince me that the club are trying to save every penny possible ahead of the FFP fine - including not sacking Redknapp/employing a new manager, no January transfer funds & selling Josh Laurent.

You could be onto something there, add in the seemingly needless sale of Danny Simpson and the baulking at signing Defoe and Borini too.
Mutch to C Palace on loan. on 13:08 - Jan 21 with 2188 viewsNorthernr

Mutch to C Palace on loan. on 12:41 - Jan 21 by JonDoeman

Have to say, this LFW 'no coaching' mantra is doing my nut in.

Not half as much as seeing players who played well elsewhere come here and stagnate (Hoilett, Phillips, Mutch) is doing mine in. Those three all looked like fantastic signings, and yet they're all bloody rubbish. Does this happen at every club?
Mutch to C Palace on loan. on 13:10 - Jan 21 with 2162 viewsNorthernr

James? Me too, but why on earth would that happen? We clearly haven't got the money for him, he's a key player at West Brom, and he'd be bloody mad to come here.

If you mean Ravel then I properly give up.
Mutch to C Palace on loan. on 13:13 - Jan 21 with 2152 viewsJonDoeman

Mutch to C Palace on loan. on 13:08 - Jan 21 by Northernr

Not half as much as seeing players who played well elsewhere come here and stagnate (Hoilett, Phillips, Mutch) is doing mine in. Those three all looked like fantastic signings, and yet they're all bloody rubbish. Does this happen at every club?

Its the Harlington Triangle mate! ;)

It Is What It Is !!

Mutch to C Palace on loan. on 13:16 - Jan 21 with 2137 viewsRangersw12

And play him where ?
Mutch to C Palace on loan. on 13:17 - Jan 21 with 2130 viewsGloucs_R

Fer to Napoli and M'villa inbound are the other rumours!

Poll: Are we staying up?

Login to get fewer ads

Mutch to C Palace on loan. on 13:17 - Jan 21 with 2131 viewsPunteR

Mutch to C Palace on loan. on 13:08 - Jan 21 by Northernr

well if he plays a blinder at Palace it would give some indication that A) he wasnt happy here. B) we cant coach our players or C) we dont know what formation to put him in.

Occasional providers of half decent House music.

Mutch to C Palace on loan. on 13:19 - Jan 21 with 2120 viewsjohncharles

Palace and West Brom have new managers who have arrived with a plan and a list of players who will fit that plan.
Couldn't we try something like that ?

Just asking.

Strong and stable my arse.

Mutch to C Palace on loan. on 13:20 - Jan 21 with 2110 viewsNorthernr

Although, again, this is something that has been going on long before Redknapp. We used to talk about players like Ephraim, Connolly etc coming here and not progressing. Redknapp's a symptom, he's not the disease.
Mutch to C Palace on loan. on 13:22 - Jan 21 with 2098 viewsrichranger

Would make some sense if it's true that M'Vila is coming, and Sandro fit. Mutch would be down pecking order. However, to loan him to a relegation rival is nuts!

Another report says that Fer is wanted by Napoli.
Mutch to C Palace on loan. on 13:24 - Jan 21 with 2087 viewsMedwayR

Mutch to C Palace on loan. on 13:19 - Jan 21 by johncharles

Palace and West Brom have new managers who have arrived with a plan and a list of players who will fit that plan.
Couldn't we try something like that ?

Just asking.

We did that at the start of the season with the 3-5-2, signed players for that system while selling players that didn't fit into it, we then realised it didn't work & gave up on it & fitted square pegs into round holes.

What gets me with Redknapp's 3-5-2 plan is that if he was planning on playing 2 strikers why did we leave ourselves short on cover for Austin & Zamora, we did sign Vargas I presume as cover for Austin we've rarely used him up front...

Mutch to C Palace on loan. on 13:25 - Jan 21 with 2078 viewsCroydonCaptJack

Mutch to C Palace on loan. on 12:43 - Jan 21 by Stanisgod

You just know he'll be brilliant for them, remember how crap Puncheon was for us ?

I remember him getting about 15 minutes for us. Difficult to judge on that.
Mutch to C Palace on loan. on 13:26 - Jan 21 with 2069 viewsMedwayR

Mutch to C Palace on loan. on 13:25 - Jan 21 by CroydonCaptJack

I remember him getting about 15 minutes for us. Difficult to judge on that.

To be fair 15mins is plenty, we usually judge them before they've even played for us

Mutch to C Palace on loan. on 13:27 - Jan 21 with 1797 viewsDiscodroids

Mutch to C Palace on loan. on 13:24 - Jan 21 by MedwayR

We did that at the start of the season with the 3-5-2, signed players for that system while selling players that didn't fit into it, we then realised it didn't work & gave up on it & fitted square pegs into round holes.

What gets me with Redknapp's 3-5-2 plan is that if he was planning on playing 2 strikers why did we leave ourselves short on cover for Austin & Zamora, we did sign Vargas I presume as cover for Austin we've rarely used him up front...

You could use a 4o year old bloke that lives at home with his ma, and plays 'warhammer ' in a mini league , as cover for zamora.

both utterly redundant at this level.

"...The monkey is never dead, Dealer. The monkey never dies. When you kick him off, he just hides in a corner, waiting his turn."

Mutch to C Palace on loan. on 13:33 - Jan 21 with 1757 viewsTheBlob

There must be some practical use for this reverse alchemy - turning gold into shit - apart from bizarre form of sado masochism.

Poll: So how was the season for you?

Mutch to C Palace on loan. on 13:34 - Jan 21 with 1754 viewsAntti_Heinola

Mutch to C Palace on loan. on 12:41 - Jan 21 by JonDoeman

Have to say, this LFW 'no coaching' mantra is doing my nut in.

well we sign players who do well elsewhere and not under Redknapp. And, Austin apart, name me ONE player who has noticeably improved under Redknapp. Just one.

Bare bones.

Mutch to C Palace on loan. on 13:35 - Jan 21 with 1747 viewsheadhoops

Mutch to C Palace on loan. on 12:55 - Jan 21 by paulparker

Knowing Harry it would be Clinton

more likely Van.

Poll: Remy - can he play in the playoffs - who's opening post is the best?

Mutch to C Palace on loan. on 13:37 - Jan 21 with 1739 viewsTheBlob

Mutch to C Palace on loan. on 13:34 - Jan 21 by Antti_Heinola

well we sign players who do well elsewhere and not under Redknapp. And, Austin apart, name me ONE player who has noticeably improved under Redknapp. Just one.

Rob "The Magnet" Green?

Poll: So how was the season for you?

Mutch to C Palace on loan. on 13:38 - Jan 21 with 1736 viewsheadhoops

Mutch to C Palace on loan. on 13:34 - Jan 21 by Antti_Heinola

Rob Green.

Not because of Harry's coaching - just the shed loads of practice he gets each game.

Poll: Remy - can he play in the playoffs - who's opening post is the best?

Mutch to C Palace on loan. on 13:40 - Jan 21 with 1725 viewsAntti_Heinola

Mutch to C Palace on loan. on 13:37 - Jan 21 by TheBlob

Rob "The Magnet" Green?

Has he become a better keeper? He's playing well - but has he become a better keeper? Not in my opinion. That would be down to the keeping coach anyway?

Bare bones.

Mutch to C Palace on loan. on 13:41 - Jan 21 with 1719 viewsJamie

Mutch to C Palace on loan. on 12:57 - Jan 21 by MedwayR

Or potentially, having called in the loans to Caterham and with uncertainty over Air Asia, Malaysian banks have stopped the credit line for the moment...

Just a theory of course.
Mutch to C Palace on loan. on 13:42 - Jan 21 with 1704 viewsessextaxiboy

Mutch to C Palace on loan. on 13:10 - Jan 21 by Northernr

James? Me too, but why on earth would that happen? We clearly haven't got the money for him, he's a key player at West Brom, and he'd be bloody mad to come here.

If you mean Ravel then I properly give up.

I meant Ravel
Mutch to C Palace on loan. on 13:43 - Jan 21 with 1699 viewsJonDoeman

Mutch to C Palace on loan. on 13:20 - Jan 21 by Northernr

Although, again, this is something that has been going on long before Redknapp. We used to talk about players like Ephraim, Connolly etc coming here and not progressing. Redknapp's a symptom, he's not the disease.

Exactly. And we do employ some well respected coaches.

It Is What It Is !!

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024