Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Mutch to C Palace on loan. 12:13 - Jan 21 with 31815 viewsSnipper

According to the transfer update on SSN.

With proper coaching, he'd probably rip it up there.
Mutch to C Palace on loan. on 13:44 - Jan 21 with 2187 viewsessextaxiboy

Mutch to C Palace on loan. on 13:34 - Jan 21 by Antti_Heinola

well we sign players who do well elsewhere and not under Redknapp. And, Austin apart, name me ONE player who has noticeably improved under Redknapp. Just one.

I would say Karl Henry ?
Mutch to C Palace on loan. on 13:44 - Jan 21 with 2180 viewsGloucs_R

Mutch to C Palace on loan. on 13:44 - Jan 21 by essextaxiboy

I would say Karl Henry ?

Improved over last season but was always decent for Wolves

Poll: Are we staying up?

Mutch to C Palace on loan. on 13:48 - Jan 21 with 2158 viewsandygg

Dont be ridiculous!!

That would be far too logical.
Mutch to C Palace on loan. on 13:51 - Jan 21 with 2136 viewsPhilmyRs

Austin — improved considerably. Reaching new heights with a likely England call around the corner.
Henry — Improved
Faurlin — Improved considerably whilst with us, just a shame about the injuries.
Tarrabt — Controversial but I’d say he’s a better player now than when he first arrived on loan.
Green — Improved. Looking more reliable and not going backwards.
Yun — Arguably improved
Dunne — Always been a good player and he’s certainly not regressed whilst with us.
Isla — Looks like he’s getting better with each game.

Phillips, Hoillet, Traore, Onouha, Mutch are the current crop that should concern us. I would have thought the majority of these players would have kicked on either being regulars in our side or forced a move to a higher placed side. That they’re struggling to get into a relegation threatened team makes me wonder whether it’s the Manager’s fault for not getting the best from them or the players themselves are just not Premiership quality? E.g. our player recruitment is the problem, not our coaching?

Although they’re few and far between, there are players that have improved whilst playing for us. This to me at least shows if you’ve got talent, if you’re prepared to put in the effort and work, you will reap the rewards. Just ask Charlie Austin.
Mutch to C Palace on loan. on 13:52 - Jan 21 with 2132 viewsTheBlob

Mutch to C Palace on loan. on 13:40 - Jan 21 by Antti_Heinola

Has he become a better keeper? He's playing well - but has he become a better keeper? Not in my opinion. That would be down to the keeping coach anyway?

Splitting hairs.

Poll: So how was the season for you?

Mutch to C Palace on loan. on 13:53 - Jan 21 with 2127 viewsjonno

Mutch to C Palace on loan. on 13:20 - Jan 21 by Northernr

Although, again, this is something that has been going on long before Redknapp. We used to talk about players like Ephraim, Connolly etc coming here and not progressing. Redknapp's a symptom, he's not the disease.

Exactly. Ephraim is an absolute prime example. When we signed him he had been tearing up the lower divisions, and when he first started playing for us he was excellent. He had pace, he would take on his man and get in decent crosses from the wing. He was a right handful for any fullback, in any division. Within six months, that all stopped and he just disappeared in games, had no influence in them to the extent that you actually forgot he was playing. Why?
Mutch to C Palace on loan. on 13:57 - Jan 21 with 2099 viewsJonDoeman

well we sign players who do well elsewhere and not under Redknapp. And, Austin apart, name me ONE player who has noticeably improved under Redknapp. Just one.

Like I say, we employ some well respected coaches. Gary Bannister was saying yesterday that Jordan is a "Fantastic" coach & Hoddle is meant to be top class.

In answer to your question , Andros Townsend.

It Is What It Is !!

Mutch to C Palace on loan. on 14:14 - Jan 21 with 2045 viewsDANRANGER

Lack of players improving with us comes down to money. They get a huge contract that they may not ever dreamed of getting whilst playing for a small club. Job done, no need to be motivated any longer and they will take a small amount of stick from the fans or media as they play for little old QPR. That and the lack of a professional set up all leads to what we have to put up with.

As for Mutch, not really had a chance to settle in so seems crazy to get rid when Harry describes as a fentastic player with huge potential. Clearly not that fantastic.

If it is to get in M'Vila and now hearing Osvaldo then although they are bigger names we know there's no guarantee. However, M'vila was a class act and I'm surprised he hasn't made it at a big club by now. I guess we go back to money again as why else go to Russia. Another risky desperate last minute signing that HR hopes will make a difference.
Login to get fewer ads

Mutch to C Palace on loan. on 14:21 - Jan 21 with 2027 viewsBluce_Ree

According to my Palace mate

"Which is rubbish as we already have Wilf and Sanogo as our two domestic loans. You're not allowed any more."

ALL THINGS ARE POSSIBLE THROUGH MARTI THE REDEEMER WHO STRENGTHENS ME.

Mutch to C Palace on loan. on 14:52 - Jan 21 with 1962 viewsPinnerPaul

Mutch to C Palace on loan. on 12:54 - Jan 21 by Maggsinho

As far as I can see Palace have enquired about his availability, nothing to see we initiated it, or have agreed to it so it may well not happen.

Too late - the pitchforks are out and another part of the club dies.

Yes I know its only Jordan Mutch possibly going on loan, but it doesn't take much to spark a full blown crisis on here at the moment.
Mutch to C Palace on loan. on 14:55 - Jan 21 with 1955 viewsdaveB

Yun
Mutch to C Palace on loan. on 14:55 - Jan 21 with 1949 viewssimmo

Mutch to C Palace on loan. on 14:52 - Jan 21 by PinnerPaul

Yes I know its only Jordan Mutch possibly going on loan, but it doesn't take much to spark a full blown crisis on here at the moment.

Crisis or discussion?

ask Beavis I get nothing Butthead

Mutch to C Palace on loan. on 14:59 - Jan 21 with 1936 viewspaulparker

Mutch to C Palace on loan. on 14:55 - Jan 21 by daveB

Yun

The same Yun who was dropped and shipped out to Doncaster so we could get Arrys boy BAE into the team
Yun already had ability the only reason he started playing Yun was because he couldn't trust Traore and clints past it

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

Mutch to C Palace on loan. on 15:03 - Jan 21 with 1922 viewsdaveB

Mutch to C Palace on loan. on 14:59 - Jan 21 by paulparker

The same Yun who was dropped and shipped out to Doncaster so we could get Arrys boy BAE into the team
Yun already had ability the only reason he started playing Yun was because he couldn't trust Traore and clints past it

Yes the same one, he has improved though which is what you asked
Mutch to C Palace on loan. on 15:03 - Jan 21 with 1915 viewsDiscodroids

Dear Clive,
when persons dont like the general tone of the board , is their a version of' LFW mums net' for those who get easily offended or strop more than Barry from 'hi di hi' doing the paso doble in cabin boy tights??, a receipe for low calorie rum 'n' raisin fudge , would be a further advantage .

thank you.
[Post edited 21 Jan 2015 15:05]

"...The monkey is never dead, Dealer. The monkey never dies. When you kick him off, he just hides in a corner, waiting his turn."

Mutch to C Palace on loan. on 15:25 - Jan 21 with 1874 viewspaulparker

Mutch to C Palace on loan. on 15:03 - Jan 21 by daveB

Yes the same one, he has improved though which is what you asked

I never asked the Question Dave , but Yun has ad the quality since he was signed
its just laughable to suggest that Arry has made him a better player when he didn't fancy him at all last season

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

Mutch to C Palace on loan. on 15:29 - Jan 21 with 1866 viewsdaveB

apologies thought it was you, miss read the name

Anyway never said Redknapp made him a better player, just saying he has improved in the last few years. No idea if thats down to Redknapp, coaches, blind luck or pixie dust.
Mutch to C Palace on loan. on 15:37 - Jan 21 with 1840 viewsjohncharles

Mutch to C Palace on loan. on 13:42 - Jan 21 by essextaxiboy

I meant Ravel

My money's on Morrison's Local

Strong and stable my arse.

Mutch to C Palace on loan. on 15:44 - Jan 21 with 1825 viewsWilloW4

Deiciate little soul aren't you..
Mutch to C Palace on loan. on 15:45 - Jan 21 with 1819 viewsPinnerPaul

Mutch to C Palace on loan. on 15:03 - Jan 21 by Discodroids

Dear Clive,
when persons dont like the general tone of the board , is their a version of' LFW mums net' for those who get easily offended or strop more than Barry from 'hi di hi' doing the paso doble in cabin boy tights??, a receipe for low calorie rum 'n' raisin fudge , would be a further advantage .

thank you.
[Post edited 21 Jan 2015 15:05]

Why not just ban anyone who shows any positivity whatsoever, if they also happen to disagree with the vocal majority, surely deportation is the required minimum.
Mutch to C Palace on loan. on 15:55 - Jan 21 with 1787 viewspaulparker

Not a crisis if a player leaves , the club will always live on no matter who comes and go's
but this is about a player who we signed less than 6 months ago is about 22 years old and has the potential to go on and be a real good player
a player who we don't play in the correct position ,who has gone backwards , and is quite clearly unhappy with what's going on , there must be something in it if palace have made an enquiry ,
its another sorry chapter under the command of Arry and Tone,
also for someone who goes on about stability at QPR you tell me where the sense lies in this , we know you are loyal to the core re all things HR but please enlighten me as to the logic behind this

Mutch to C Palace on loan. on 15:59 - Jan 21 with 1778 viewssimmo

Mutch to C Palace on loan. on 14:55 - Jan 21 by daveB

Yun

I would actually argue that he's not as good as he should be at this stage. He should have about 20 more games under his belt (at least).

ask Beavis I get nothing Butthead

Mutch to C Palace on loan. on 16:00 - Jan 21 with 1771 viewsjohncharles

Mutch to C Palace on loan. on 15:45 - Jan 21 by PinnerPaul

Why not just ban anyone who shows any positivity whatsoever, if they also happen to disagree with the vocal majority, surely deportation is the required minimum.

The most positive move at the moment would be to get in a new manager regardless. Look what a change is doing for Palace and West Bum.

Mutch to C Palace on loan. on 16:04 - Jan 21 with 1756 viewsdanehoop

Is Paul hart available?

Never knowingly understood

Mutch to C Palace on loan. on 16:05 - Jan 21 with 1741 viewsjohncharles

This would just prove that Ready Steady don't give a Fook Redknapp has been kidnapped by aliens.
When, and I say when not if anymore, we are relegated Palace will get him for nothing like what we paid for him. Piss off Redknapp, I'm so fed up with satiating the bleeding obvious.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024