Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Mutch to C Palace on loan. 12:13 - Jan 21 with 31758 viewsSnipper

According to the transfer update on SSN.

With proper coaching, he'd probably rip it up there.
Mutch to C Palace on loan. on 16:16 - Jan 21 with 2883 viewskensalriser

Mutch to C Palace on loan. on 16:00 - Jan 21 by johncharles

The most positive move at the moment would be to get in a new manager regardless. Look what a change is doing for Palace and West Bum.

Yeah, West Brom are tearing it up now under Pulis. A creditable 1-1 at West Ham, smashed table topping Hull 1-0 and annihilated Champions elect Everton 0-0 at Goodison.

Poll: QPR to finish 7th or Brentford to drop out of the top 6?

Mutch to C Palace on loan. on 16:17 - Jan 21 with 2879 viewsingeminate

Mutch to C Palace on loan. on 13:38 - Jan 21 by headhoops

Rob Green.

Not because of Harry's coaching - just the shed loads of practice he gets each game.

A

If not actually disgruntled, he was far from being gruntled. PG Wodehouse
Poll: Should Jimmy be sacked?

Mutch to C Palace on loan. on 16:33 - Jan 21 with 2818 viewsBluce_Ree

Mutch to C Palace on loan. on 15:03 - Jan 21 by Discodroids

Dear Clive,
when persons dont like the general tone of the board , is their a version of' LFW mums net' for those who get easily offended or strop more than Barry from 'hi di hi' doing the paso doble in cabin boy tights??, a receipe for low calorie rum 'n' raisin fudge , would be a further advantage .

thank you.
[Post edited 21 Jan 2015 15:05]

Death 'proudmummy2jade' Disco.

ALL THINGS ARE POSSIBLE THROUGH MARTI THE REDEEMER WHO STRENGTHENS ME.

Mutch to C Palace on loan. on 16:33 - Jan 21 with 2803 viewsDiscodroids

Mutch to C Palace on loan. on 15:45 - Jan 21 by PinnerPaul

Why not just ban anyone who shows any positivity whatsoever, if they also happen to disagree with the vocal majority, surely deportation is the required minimum.

Michael j Norcross @micky_norcross · 9h 9 hours ago
We don't stop dreaming and exploring new things because we grow old. We grow old because we stop dreaming and exploring new things. #PMA! X

0 replies 26 retweets 51 favorites
Reply Retweet26 Favorite51

what time you bringing Harold down the sugar hut tonight PP ?, can you leave bondy at home, there was a rather unsavoury incident last time when he was caught in a heavy petty session in the bogs with the tampax machine.

PMA! X

"...The monkey is never dead, Dealer. The monkey never dies. When you kick him off, he just hides in a corner, waiting his turn."

Mutch to C Palace on loan. on 16:34 - Jan 21 with 2815 viewsdaveB

Mutch to C Palace on loan. on 16:00 - Jan 21 by johncharles

The most positive move at the moment would be to get in a new manager regardless. Look what a change is doing for Palace and West Bum.

Getting in the right manager is more important than just getting anyone in. West Brom and Palace have both made really good appointments. I'm not sure we'd do the same
Mutch to C Palace on loan. on 16:34 - Jan 21 with 2808 viewsadhoc_qpr

Mutch to C Palace on loan. on 16:16 - Jan 21 by kensalriser

Yeah, West Brom are tearing it up now under Pulis. A creditable 1-1 at West Ham, smashed table topping Hull 1-0 and annihilated Champions elect Everton 0-0 at Goodison.

5 points in three games though, when was the last time we managed that? Mid November?

Plus 2 points away is more than we have managed all season.

Also 1 goal conceded in three games, i'd be happy with that defensive record...
Mutch to C Palace on loan. on 16:44 - Jan 21 with 2774 viewspaulparker

yeah who needs a 1-1 draw at West ham when you could play like a load of amateurs and lose 2-0
or how about not drawing 0-0 at Everton and losing 1-3 instead
Or lose to table topping Hull 0-1,

Yep who needs 5 Points out of that when you could play and lose all 3 , playing like Barnstoneworth United in the process

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

Mutch to C Palace on loan. on 16:57 - Jan 21 with 2732 viewssimmo

Not that I don;t see your point a little, anybody who watched West Broms complete lack of ambition at Everton will testify to how frustrating having Pulis as manager can be... But you just argued a point by giving sarcastic examples of a team getting 5 points from 3 games, with 2 clean sheets and including 2 more points away from home than our current manager has managed to get us in nearly 6 times as many attempts.

I do think though that he's just trying to adress the organisation and defensive side and then the rest can be worked on, so far so good. Especially important to a team that managed to throw away a 2 goal lead by conceding 3 goals from set pieces against shit opposition (us).

ask Beavis I get nothing Butthead

Login to get fewer ads

Mutch to C Palace on loan. on 17:02 - Jan 21 with 2717 viewsPinnerPaul

Mutch to C Palace on loan. on 15:55 - Jan 21 by paulparker

Not a crisis if a player leaves , the club will always live on no matter who comes and go's
but this is about a player who we signed less than 6 months ago is about 22 years old and has the potential to go on and be a real good player
a player who we don't play in the correct position ,who has gone backwards , and is quite clearly unhappy with what's going on , there must be something in it if palace have made an enquiry ,
its another sorry chapter under the command of Arry and Tone,
also for someone who goes on about stability at QPR you tell me where the sense lies in this , we know you are loyal to the core re all things HR but please enlighten me as to the logic behind this

1) I'm not loyal to the core to HR

2) You need to calm down, as someome said above Palace have asked about Mutch - we don't know what our response is - yet its somehow HR and TF's fault that anyone has even dared ask

3) Read the papers this month , there are enquiries about loads of players - are all the "selling" clubs on the brink as well?

I do understand and respect those who say HR should go, but to link everything, and I do mean everything, to HR's apparent uselessness is getting ridiculous.

TF gives a perfectly reasonable interview and that's torn apart as well.

Carry on, is a free country, world and all that but spending hours and hours saying essentially the same thing day after day is not for me
Mutch to C Palace on loan. on 17:05 - Jan 21 with 2703 viewsadhoc_qpr

Mutch to C Palace on loan. on 16:57 - Jan 21 by simmo

Not that I don;t see your point a little, anybody who watched West Broms complete lack of ambition at Everton will testify to how frustrating having Pulis as manager can be... But you just argued a point by giving sarcastic examples of a team getting 5 points from 3 games, with 2 clean sheets and including 2 more points away from home than our current manager has managed to get us in nearly 6 times as many attempts.

I do think though that he's just trying to adress the organisation and defensive side and then the rest can be worked on, so far so good. Especially important to a team that managed to throw away a 2 goal lead by conceding 3 goals from set pieces against shit opposition (us).

Also Pulis has been in the job for about a month, Redknapp for over 2 years!
Mutch to C Palace on loan. on 17:14 - Jan 21 with 2667 viewsJigsore

That's still 2 more away points than we've managed all season

“The thing about football - the important thing about football - is that it is not just about football.”

Mutch to C Palace on loan. on 17:15 - Jan 21 with 2664 viewsGloucs_R

Mutch to C Palace on loan. on 15:03 - Jan 21 by Discodroids

Dear Clive,
when persons dont like the general tone of the board , is their a version of' LFW mums net' for those who get easily offended or strop more than Barry from 'hi di hi' doing the paso doble in cabin boy tights??, a receipe for low calorie rum 'n' raisin fudge , would be a further advantage .

thank you.
[Post edited 21 Jan 2015 15:05]

I had a quick double take then...

Poll: Are we staying up?

Mutch to C Palace on loan. on 17:15 - Jan 21 with 2663 viewseastside_r

Come now KR. You usually talk a lot of sense but can I point out:

'A creditable 1-1 at West Ham', where we lost convincingly.

'Smashed table topping Hull 1-0', one of the few teams to turn us over at LR.

'annihilated Champions elect Everton 0-0 at Goodison', where we managed to be the only team they have managed to beat in about a dozen games.

So definitely evidence of Pulis turning West Brom around here and as others have pointed out, a darnsight better run than we have managed recently.
[Post edited 21 Jan 2015 17:15]
Mutch to C Palace on loan. on 17:23 - Jan 21 with 2629 viewsDiscodroids

Mutch to C Palace on loan. on 17:15 - Jan 21 by Gloucs_R

I had a quick double take then...

lol!!!

"...The monkey is never dead, Dealer. The monkey never dies. When you kick him off, he just hides in a corner, waiting his turn."

Mutch to C Palace on loan. on 17:24 - Jan 21 with 2633 viewspaulparker

Mutch to C Palace on loan. on 17:02 - Jan 21 by PinnerPaul

1) I'm not loyal to the core to HR

2) You need to calm down, as someome said above Palace have asked about Mutch - we don't know what our response is - yet its somehow HR and TF's fault that anyone has even dared ask

3) Read the papers this month , there are enquiries about loads of players - are all the "selling" clubs on the brink as well?

I do understand and respect those who say HR should go, but to link everything, and I do mean everything, to HR's apparent uselessness is getting ridiculous.

TF gives a perfectly reasonable interview and that's torn apart as well.

Carry on, is a free country, world and all that but spending hours and hours saying essentially the same thing day after day is not for me

1/ id say you were very Loyal Pinner, in your mind he is faultless,

2/ im very calm Pinner , im stating opinion like you do,
Now you are very correct in that nothing has happened as yet, but if it were to be true it goes to show what a clueless clown HR is

3/ I don't read the papers pinner but I know that players get linked left right and centre
but clubs do not buy potential players for 6 million and then loan them to a relegation rival 6 months later

HR is chancer , a charlatan and a crook , he is a cancer on our club
please tell me the good things he has done and I can double the that with the Lies, and downright sh1t he brings upon us

as for TF its nice that you are so easily taken in again , maybe one day he might buy you half a larger outside the springbok for all your support
come back to me when he has done one leaving QPR in millions and millions of debt

BTW im not the only one pinner its called a message board where fans air their views , and id say 90% of fans on here are sick to the back teeth in how the club is being run ,

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

(No subject) (n/t) on 17:46 - Jan 21 with 2551 viewsHunterhoop

Mutch to C Palace on loan. on 17:24 - Jan 21 by paulparker

1/ id say you were very Loyal Pinner, in your mind he is faultless,

2/ im very calm Pinner , im stating opinion like you do,
Now you are very correct in that nothing has happened as yet, but if it were to be true it goes to show what a clueless clown HR is

3/ I don't read the papers pinner but I know that players get linked left right and centre
but clubs do not buy potential players for 6 million and then loan them to a relegation rival 6 months later

HR is chancer , a charlatan and a crook , he is a cancer on our club
please tell me the good things he has done and I can double the that with the Lies, and downright sh1t he brings upon us

as for TF its nice that you are so easily taken in again , maybe one day he might buy you half a larger outside the springbok for all your support
come back to me when he has done one leaving QPR in millions and millions of debt

BTW im not the only one pinner its called a message board where fans air their views , and id say 90% of fans on here are sick to the back teeth in how the club is being run ,

Mutch to C Palace on loan. on 17:46 - Jan 21 with 2555 viewskensalriser

Mutch to C Palace on loan. on 17:15 - Jan 21 by eastside_r

Come now KR. You usually talk a lot of sense but can I point out:

'A creditable 1-1 at West Ham', where we lost convincingly.

'Smashed table topping Hull 1-0', one of the few teams to turn us over at LR.

'annihilated Champions elect Everton 0-0 at Goodison', where we managed to be the only team they have managed to beat in about a dozen games.

So definitely evidence of Pulis turning West Brom around here and as others have pointed out, a darnsight better run than we have managed recently.
[Post edited 21 Jan 2015 17:15]

I'm not comparing West Brom with QPR (unless the other team is leicester that's never going to look good), merely challenging the notion that Pulis is some kind of demi-god among managers.

You can't divine anything from West Brom's last three results. A good draw at West Ham, sure, but Hull are shit and Everton in terrible form.

Palace's wins against Tottenham and at Burnley from 0-2 down are more impressive.

And now I will compare West Brom with QPR - they're a better side and will finish above us. Dorrans and Sessegnon, two players who would walk into our current midfield, were on the bench in their last game.

Poll: QPR to finish 7th or Brentford to drop out of the top 6?

Mutch to C Palace on loan. on 17:55 - Jan 21 with 2528 viewsBasingstokeR

Mutch to C Palace on loan. on 13:20 - Jan 21 by Northernr

Although, again, this is something that has been going on long before Redknapp. We used to talk about players like Ephraim, Connolly etc coming here and not progressing. Redknapp's a symptom, he's not the disease.

That's not fair; I'd say Redknapp is a disease that you get when your immune system is low from being ill from something else!
Mutch to C Palace on loan. on 18:00 - Jan 21 with 2517 viewsvegasranger

We failed to achieve any of those results under our plum of a manager. Remember how bad WBA were at our place? Started by walking all over us but didn't have the mental or physical strength to stop us fighting back. Don't think that would have happened under Pullis.
Mutch to C Palace on loan. on 18:06 - Jan 21 with 2503 viewsR_from_afar

Mutch to C Palace on loan. on 12:26 - Jan 21 by Northernr

Again, not exactly going to encourage the board to give him yet more money for yet more players is it? Six months after he had £6m for a midfielder who looked very, very good in a relegated Cardiff side last season we're loaning him out to a relegation rival.

Ah yes but remember, as Redknapp himself said, we are getting the absolute best out of the players and no improvement is possible, apparently...

RFA

"Things had started becoming increasingly desperate at Loftus Road but QPR have been handed a massive lifeline and the place has absolutely erupted. it's carnage. It's bedlam. It's 1-1."

(No subject) (n/t) on 08:46 - Jan 22 with 2256 viewsjohnhoop

Mutch to C Palace on loan. on 10:35 - Jan 22 with 2174 viewsSuffolkHoop

Mutch to C Palace on loan. on 13:08 - Jan 21 by Northernr

Not half as much as seeing players who played well elsewhere come here and stagnate (Hoilett, Phillips, Mutch) is doing mine in. Those three all looked like fantastic signings, and yet they're all bloody rubbish. Does this happen at every club?

Very true Clive, it seems to happen to a lot of players we sign. Charlie Austin is an oddity in that he's as good for us as he's been for other clubs before. In recent history I'd say Wayne Routledge was actually pretty good for us compared to some of the clubs previous although some will disagree with that, and he's gone up another level again at Swansea since. There are exceptions to the rule, just not many.
Mutch to C Palace on loan. on 10:54 - Jan 22 with 2151 viewsMarc

5 points on board

2 away points, one from a high flying team in west ham so that attempt at sarcasm falls a bit flat.
Mutch to C Palace on loan. on 12:38 - Jan 22 with 2065 viewsTacticalR

I don't know what's up with him, but Mutch has looked completely lost mentally and physically in most games I have seen him in. While there is a risk he could strengthen Palace I don't really see a problem with him going there if it's going to kick start his season.

Air hostess clique

Mutch to C Palace on loan. on 13:13 - Jan 22 with 1996 viewsderbyhoop

This week's EDS game was surely an oppotunity to give him some game time. And Phillips, Hoilett, etc. But, for whatever reason, they stuck with the youngsters playing Corkery, Sutherland, Doughty and Andrade in midfield.

Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry and narrow-mindedness, and many of our people need it sorely on these accounts. Broad, wholesome, charitable views of men and things cannot be acquired by vegetating in one little corner of the Earth all one’s lifetime. (Mark Twain) Find me on twitter @derbyhoop

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024