Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Mutch to C Palace on loan. 12:13 - Jan 21 with 31779 viewsSnipper

According to the transfer update on SSN.

With proper coaching, he'd probably rip it up there.
Mutch to C Palace on loan. on 12:24 - Jan 28 with 2280 viewsDiscodroids

zamora/ameobi ?...its like being asked to choose between a noose with a tyburn knot or a placcy bag with a snifter of 40 paracetomol...which is no choice at all.

the' citizen khan' and' little miss jocelyn' of the national tv awards.

after 2 and a half years in charge, i ask you all...is this good enough??. its lamentable, verging into the 'enemy within' territory .

its frightening... he mus'nt be allowed anywhere near this transfer window,for the long term health of the club.

the kim philby of w12.
[Post edited 28 Jan 2015 12:40]

"...The monkey is never dead, Dealer. The monkey never dies. When you kick him off, he just hides in a corner, waiting his turn."

Mutch to C Palace on loan. on 13:00 - Jan 28 with 2209 viewsdaveB

Mutch to C Palace on loan. on 12:22 - Jan 28 by CHUBBS

Huth instead of Dunne???

Only going off last season when Dunne was brilliant until March and then was knackered for 2 months so I'd be looking for an extra defender
Mutch to C Palace on loan. on 13:03 - Jan 28 with 2197 viewsdaveB

Mutch to C Palace on loan. on 12:23 - Jan 28 by adhoc_qpr

Didn't United just refuse to loan Januzaj to PSG yesterday? Can't see him being keen to come here anyway.

Agree with the revised formation, but i'd go Adel left, Zarate middle and Vargas right (depending on ins and outs obviously).

I'd take Huth unless he is completely shot. Him and Caulker would be a real threat from corners if anyone but Barton was taking them too.

They won't want to loan him to a team who might end up buying him, sending him to another Premier League club for a few months with regular football and no real threat to them would be a better option. I'm sure the player will have better options but I'd be trying to get him.
Mutch to C Palace on loan. on 13:08 - Jan 28 with 2176 viewsBasingstokeR

Mutch to C Palace on loan. on 13:03 - Jan 28 by daveB

They won't want to loan him to a team who might end up buying him, sending him to another Premier League club for a few months with regular football and no real threat to them would be a better option. I'm sure the player will have better options but I'd be trying to get him.

We have a fine tradition of players coming to QPR on loan from Man Utd!
Mutch to C Palace on loan. on 14:03 - Jan 28 with 2088 viewsLoft1979

Mutch to C Palace on loan. on 11:11 - Jan 28 by adhoc_qpr

If Mutch goes, wouldn't that leave us with just 3 central midfielders - Barton, Henry and Sandro (if ever fit)?

Surely that is reason enough not to sell, Krancjar and Fer have proven beyond doubt they can't play in the middle of a 4-4-2 (or even 4-3-3).

And relyiing on Sandro being fit seems wildly optimistic...

My perspective:

-If Mutch goes, that means funds for M'Villa......or?
Mutch not adding anything right now. I like him, but we cant really wait for him to come good. I think a team of Sandro/Henry or Sandro and M'Villa would be monstrous in front of Dunne and Caulker.

-Last year Austin missed a few games. I think Frazier Campbell is a viable option if Austin had to sit out a game.
Mutch to C Palace on loan. on 14:06 - Jan 28 with 2072 viewsJamie

£5m fee agreed according to Sky & in discussions with Moenchengladbach over Hoilett..
Mutch to C Palace on loan. on 14:08 - Jan 28 with 2063 viewsadhoc_qpr

Mutch to C Palace on loan. on 14:03 - Jan 28 by Loft1979

My perspective:

-If Mutch goes, that means funds for M'Villa......or?
Mutch not adding anything right now. I like him, but we cant really wait for him to come good. I think a team of Sandro/Henry or Sandro and M'Villa would be monstrous in front of Dunne and Caulker.

-Last year Austin missed a few games. I think Frazier Campbell is a viable option if Austin had to sit out a game.

M'Villa is a trouble maker who likes a night out and is failing to live up to his potential.

Add in our shambolic tactics and training and you can almost guarantee he'll flop again if signed on loan.

Unquestioned ability.
Mutch to C Palace on loan. on 14:09 - Jan 28 with 2061 viewsHunterhoop

Mutch to C Palace on loan. on 13:00 - Jan 28 by daveB

Only going off last season when Dunne was brilliant until March and then was knackered for 2 months so I'd be looking for an extra defender

Generous. He was excellent until Christmas and shaky thereafter. People only began noticing it was every game by Feb/March. Also Onouha carried him those last few months until the play off.

Also, we do not need a CB. Onouha is fine. He was very good against Utd. He has shown time and time again he can play perfectly well as a centre half. Just play 2 of him, Caulker and Dunne. Personally, I think Dunne/Onouha is the best partnership now, but Caulker and Onouha is what we should look at for the medium-long term.

We have got to stop this mentality of "let's bring someone in" ever time someone has a shaky half or we concede a few goals.

Burnley and Leicester haven't overhauled their defences, especially centre halves, and they've conceded fewer goals this season, yet our defence was far superior statistically last season. Only we signed 2 new CBs and a new RB.

New signings are not the answer!!

The only thing we should be doing this transfer window is be signing ONE, yes ONE, target man to replace Bobby.

Otherwise, work with what we have. It has been good enough at this level before. It is good enough to stay up. It just needs some proper management and coaching, like any new signing will too.

Signing players for a team where your coaching/management is cr*p, is akin to buying loads of books for your children but not bothering to teach them to read. They'll pick bits up but they'll be far less competent than they should be.
Login to get fewer ads

Mutch to C Palace on loan. on 14:17 - Jan 28 with 2034 viewsadhoc_qpr

Mutch to C Palace on loan. on 14:09 - Jan 28 by Hunterhoop

Generous. He was excellent until Christmas and shaky thereafter. People only began noticing it was every game by Feb/March. Also Onouha carried him those last few months until the play off.

Also, we do not need a CB. Onouha is fine. He was very good against Utd. He has shown time and time again he can play perfectly well as a centre half. Just play 2 of him, Caulker and Dunne. Personally, I think Dunne/Onouha is the best partnership now, but Caulker and Onouha is what we should look at for the medium-long term.

We have got to stop this mentality of "let's bring someone in" ever time someone has a shaky half or we concede a few goals.

Burnley and Leicester haven't overhauled their defences, especially centre halves, and they've conceded fewer goals this season, yet our defence was far superior statistically last season. Only we signed 2 new CBs and a new RB.

The only thing we should be doing this transfer window is be signing ONE, yes ONE, target man to replace Bobby.

Otherwise, work with what we have. It has been good enough at this level before. It is good enough to stay up. It just needs some proper management and coaching, like any new signing will too.

Signing players for a team where your coaching/management is cr*p, is akin to buying loads of books for your children but not bothering to teach them to read. They'll pick bits up but they'll be far less competent than they should be.

Agree that Onouha looked good against United.

Happy with Caulker/Onouha/Dunne/Hill as our centre backs (just never Dunne and Hill together!)

Playing Rio is basically giving the other team a one goal advantage given his mistakes to games ratio - even Redknapp has noticed which is unprecedented!
Mutch to C Palace on loan. on 14:21 - Jan 28 with 2022 viewsgobbles

Mutch to C Palace on loan. on 14:17 - Jan 28 by adhoc_qpr

Agree that Onouha looked good against United.

Happy with Caulker/Onouha/Dunne/Hill as our centre backs (just never Dunne and Hill together!)

Playing Rio is basically giving the other team a one goal advantage given his mistakes to games ratio - even Redknapp has noticed which is unprecedented!

Thought Rio played well against Arsenal and he wasn't at fault for goals v Sheff U
Mutch to C Palace on loan. on 14:35 - Jan 28 with 1991 viewsJonDoeman

Mutch to C Palace on loan. on 14:06 - Jan 28 by Jamie

£5m fee agreed according to Sky & in discussions with Moenchengladbach over Hoilett..

Wish we'd be smarter in our dealings . We are the mug punters of the football world.

It Is What It Is !!

Mutch to C Palace on loan. on 14:40 - Jan 28 with 1978 viewsDANRANGER

If Mutch is to leave then it has to be for the price we paid. It makes no sense to sell him unless he is unhappy at the club. Even if he is then I'd hope that TF sits him down and explains that HR will leave whatever happens in the Summer so stick it out (hoping). I just cannot understand what he's doing. If we have no money then the Zarate signing (wages) makes no sense as we have plenty to fill that position.

I do love a transfer and new players but agree it's time to stop and actually look at what we have got and play them in a 4-2-3-1 system that would suit the majority. Agree with Hunter, 1 striker should cover it, not Ameobi though. Based on lack of finance, Nick Powell at Man Utd for me. Needs to kick start himself again and games in PL could do that.

Although if we could swap Barton for M'Vila I'd be happy!!
Mutch to C Palace on loan. on 14:46 - Jan 28 with 1958 viewspaulparker

5 million for Hoilett !!!!,
quick someone call Essextaxi and get him to drive him to the Airport

if we do sell for that amount can we please get in Demarai Gray from Birmingham

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

Mutch to C Palace on loan. on 14:52 - Jan 28 with 1950 viewsHunterhoop

Mutch to C Palace on loan. on 14:21 - Jan 28 by gobbles

Thought Rio played well against Arsenal and he wasn't at fault for goals v Sheff U

B*llsh*t alert. Rewriting history alert!

He was at fault for Sheff Utd's first. Watch it again. He's in a decent position to pick up the goalscorer, with him, then he steps up...when there is no pressure on the ball (presumably because he knew he didn't have the legs to track the run. Breaks a cardinal sin of defending. Don't step up when there's no pressure on that ball. Hold your position abs then track the forward's run equals no goal.

He made a mistake and they scored.

Yes, he didn't "miss a tackle" or "give the ball away" or something equally obvious...but the output from his defending here was the same. Poor.

Rio doesn't have the legs. He knows and it's very obvious. He sits deeper than others (which Hill did a bit at CB too, to be fair) but he's also making bad decisions AND he got physically bullied by Crouch when we played Stoke (as well as beaten for pace). He's gone.
Mutch to C Palace on loan. on 15:02 - Jan 28 with 1918 viewsBasingstokeR

Mutch to C Palace on loan. on 14:09 - Jan 28 by Hunterhoop

Agree although my fat fingers have down voted Hunter somehow

"The only thing we should be doing this transfer window is be signing ONE, yes ONE, target man to replace Bobby." Agree thats what we need/needed but Harry has got Zarate now - I'm getting to the point where I'd say - lie in that bed you've made Harrold. This Mutch scenario makes me think Zarate should be his lot.

Harry's attitude to players and transfers is remarkably similar to my 2yr old son's relationship with toys. He's got his favourites he always plays with, then there's the 'peripheral' ones he'd swap for another new one at the drop of the hat no matter what or how good they are, partly for the thrill of opening something new.
Mutch to C Palace on loan. on 15:10 - Jan 28 with 1892 viewssimmo

Gestede 5m. Won't need huge wages, decent target man and finisher, would likely stay with us if we went down to be proven Championship striker.

Other than that don't buy anyone and certainly don't sell one of the few young players with potential and sell on value.

ask Beavis I get nothing Butthead

Mutch to C Palace on loan. on 15:16 - Jan 28 with 1865 viewsJonDoeman

Mutch to C Palace on loan. on 14:46 - Jan 28 by paulparker

5 million for Hoilett !!!!,
quick someone call Essextaxi and get him to drive him to the Airport

if we do sell for that amount can we please get in Demarai Gray from Birmingham

He means 5 mill for 'Mutch ado about nothing'.

It Is What It Is !!

Mutch to C Palace on loan. on 15:24 - Jan 28 with 1827 viewsDiscodroids

thats absolutely fu ckin brilliant., jordan mutch given less time at this club than it takes me to knock one out over a pair of mica paris old slingbacks.

couple of days now to get some cnt in that no other cnt wants.

rednapp your a cnt, cnt.

i despise the transfer policy of this club.

daming indictment of how this club id being run.

were on fire , from the toes up.

[Post edited 28 Jan 2015 15:28]

"...The monkey is never dead, Dealer. The monkey never dies. When you kick him off, he just hides in a corner, waiting his turn."

Mutch to C Palace on loan. on 15:26 - Jan 28 with 1821 viewspaulparker

Mutch to C Palace on loan. on 15:16 - Jan 28 by JonDoeman

He means 5 mill for 'Mutch ado about nothing'.

Bollox I thought we somehow managed to get rid of toilett for a few quid

so we are losing a million on this deal and maybe getting a crock in return, FFS
if this does happen will the tony can do no wrong brigade finally get their head out of the sand & wake up and smell the coffee ???

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

Mutch to C Palace on loan. on 15:40 - Jan 28 with 1779 viewskingo

Mutch to C Palace on loan. on 15:26 - Jan 28 by paulparker

Bollox I thought we somehow managed to get rid of toilett for a few quid

so we are losing a million on this deal and maybe getting a crock in return, FFS
if this does happen will the tony can do no wrong brigade finally get their head out of the sand & wake up and smell the coffee ???

Even though our deal with Cardiff was reported at £6m, I doubt we paid that all upfront and it probably had sums included for appearances etc. He hasn't shone for us and has hardly made any starts, so we are probably getting our money back, with the potential to make on the deal. I am not against this deal for a player who just hasn't performed.

RIP: Sniffer, Doug and Pat

Mutch to C Palace on loan. on 15:46 - Jan 28 with 1761 viewspaulparker

Mutch to C Palace on loan. on 15:40 - Jan 28 by kingo

Even though our deal with Cardiff was reported at £6m, I doubt we paid that all upfront and it probably had sums included for appearances etc. He hasn't shone for us and has hardly made any starts, so we are probably getting our money back, with the potential to make on the deal. I am not against this deal for a player who just hasn't performed.

Kingo , he has been injured mate,
when he has started he has been used as defensive midfielder he hasn't been used in the right position , i know a brum supporter in my local who raves about him he cannot understand why he doesn't play for us
it just sickens me that after 10 games we are bombing him out for a striker with dodgy knees who doesn't score (sound familiar)
all of the promises & bullsh1t TF gave about buying for the future and yet we are looking to get rid of 2 players who are young and have the best years in front of them
what hasn't dawned on tone is maybe , just maybe it isn't the players its the clowns who manage & coach them that are the problem and who he should be getting rid of

Mutch to C Palace on loan. on 15:50 - Jan 28 with 1750 views08olesen

Mutch to C Palace on loan. on 15:40 - Jan 28 by kingo

He has played 9 matches for us, most off the bench, how can you make that judgement.

Poll: Who will the other play off

Mutch to C Palace on loan. on 15:56 - Jan 28 with 1721 viewsDiscodroids

Mutch to C Palace on loan. on 15:46 - Jan 28 by paulparker

Kingo , he has been injured mate,
when he has started he has been used as defensive midfielder he hasn't been used in the right position , i know a brum supporter in my local who raves about him he cannot understand why he doesn't play for us
it just sickens me that after 10 games we are bombing him out for a striker with dodgy knees who doesn't score (sound familiar)
all of the promises & bullsh1t TF gave about buying for the future and yet we are looking to get rid of 2 players who are young and have the best years in front of them
what hasn't dawned on tone is maybe , just maybe it isn't the players its the clowns who manage & coach them that are the problem and who he should be getting rid of

"what hasn't dawned on tone is maybe , just maybe it isn't the players its the clowns who manage & coach them that are the problem and who he should be getting rid of"

fkn right on brother!

QPR the septic tank where all the shit ends up.

fkn raging about this.
[Post edited 28 Jan 2015 15:57]

Mutch to C Palace on loan. on 16:01 - Jan 28 with 1711 viewskingo

Mutch to C Palace on loan. on 15:50 - Jan 28 by 08olesen

He has played 9 matches for us, most off the bench, how can you make that judgement.

I am not making the call. HR is but as I said he has hardly shone for us when he has played. There are two deals in the press, one includes Campbell and he other is £5m. I was commenting on 'losing' a million, which I doubt that we are. If it releases funds for a player that we do need, such as Gestede then I don't see it as such a bad deal.

RIP: Sniffer, Doug and Pat

Mutch to C Palace on loan. on 16:10 - Jan 28 with 1661 viewsBasingstokeR

But kingo - do you think that kind of deal would make a younger player like Gestede want to join us? They were both at Cardiff together so you'd hazard that they know each other.

Unless we just overpay in wages to get players to join - are the roght ones going to join when they see that they'll be so quickly and easily discarded without much if any of a chance? If the player themselves doesn't care - and takes the money - is that the player we want? Is that the vicious circle we're in turning again?
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024