Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Mutch to C Palace on loan. 12:13 - Jan 21 with 31781 viewsSnipper

According to the transfer update on SSN.

With proper coaching, he'd probably rip it up there.
Mutch to C Palace on loan. on 16:15 - Jan 28 with 1942 viewsDiscodroids

every cloud and all that..we still have clint, dunne, barton, henry and zamora as the nucleus of the side , with 'RIO' and niko in the wings along with the brazilian 'sandy' from crossroads

not bad for the price of your season ticket , 40 million spent and over two years in charge.

jesus christ , the boston strangler was sent down for less.

id rather defend max clifford in court. the cnt.

"...The monkey is never dead, Dealer. The monkey never dies. When you kick him off, he just hides in a corner, waiting his turn."

Mutch to C Palace on loan. on 16:18 - Jan 28 with 1939 viewskingo

Mutch to C Palace on loan. on 16:10 - Jan 28 by BasingstokeR

But kingo - do you think that kind of deal would make a younger player like Gestede want to join us? They were both at Cardiff together so you'd hazard that they know each other.

Unless we just overpay in wages to get players to join - are the roght ones going to join when they see that they'll be so quickly and easily discarded without much if any of a chance? If the player themselves doesn't care - and takes the money - is that the player we want? Is that the vicious circle we're in turning again?

In an ideal world, we could stack players like the big guns do. But we can't do that and it is obvious that there are restrictions on budget due to FFP that means we have to move players on that are not featuring but have value (not SWP), such as Hoilett, Mutch and Phillips, in order to bring in players where we desperately need them.

RIP: Sniffer, Doug and Pat

Mutch to C Palace on loan. on 16:30 - Jan 28 with 1881 viewsHarbour

This looks a bad move just like selling Simpson to Leceister...given time Mutch will improve but for CP now not us....also do we want another player in return with a bad injury record...we have enough players in the medical room already...
Mutch to C Palace on loan. on 16:31 - Jan 28 with 1870 viewsBasingstokeR

Mutch to C Palace on loan. on 16:18 - Jan 28 by kingo

In an ideal world, we could stack players like the big guns do. But we can't do that and it is obvious that there are restrictions on budget due to FFP that means we have to move players on that are not featuring but have value (not SWP), such as Hoilett, Mutch and Phillips, in order to bring in players where we desperately need them.

I'm not advocating rack and stacking players in what I said in any way. Plus in an ideal world you wouldn't do that anyway, that's what big clubs with oversized budgets do and imho it's not "right".

Whether we "desperately need players" is certainly up for debate!
Mutch to C Palace on loan. on 16:35 - Jan 28 with 1851 viewspaulparker

Mutch to C Palace on loan. on 16:15 - Jan 28 by Discodroids

every cloud and all that..we still have clint, dunne, barton, henry and zamora as the nucleus of the side , with 'RIO' and niko in the wings along with the brazilian 'sandy' from crossroads

not bad for the price of your season ticket , 40 million spent and over two years in charge.

jesus christ , the boston strangler was sent down for less.

id rather defend max clifford in court. the cnt.

Was going to post the same myself mate
add to that SWP, an unhappy Adel , the unfit Zarate on 60 large a week and the possibility of Frazier Campbell

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

Mutch to C Palace on loan. on 16:44 - Jan 28 with 1823 viewskingo

Mutch to C Palace on loan. on 16:31 - Jan 28 by BasingstokeR

I'm not advocating rack and stacking players in what I said in any way. Plus in an ideal world you wouldn't do that anyway, that's what big clubs with oversized budgets do and imho it's not "right".

Whether we "desperately need players" is certainly up for debate!

Well I would debate with anyone that we desperately need one or two quality forwards, Charlie and 70 minutes of BZ are just not enough.
We also desperately need cover at full back and a quality defensive midfielder wouldn't go amiss.

Mutch to C Palace on loan. on 16:55 - Jan 28 with 1778 viewsWeaverQPR

Mutch out and M'Vila in i guess

@WeavQPR

Mutch to C Palace on loan. on 16:57 - Jan 28 with 1759 viewsDiscodroids

Mutch to C Palace on loan. on 16:35 - Jan 28 by paulparker

Was going to post the same myself mate
add to that SWP, an unhappy Adel , the unfit Zarate on 60 large a week and the possibility of Frazier Campbell

what we really need at this moment, just after a Lesbian, gay and transgender qpr supporters group .is another cnting goalkeeper.

http://www.turkish-football.com/qpr-linked-with-kayserispor-keeper-deniz-dogan-m
[Post edited 28 Jan 2015 16:59]

"...The monkey is never dead, Dealer. The monkey never dies. When you kick him off, he just hides in a corner, waiting his turn."

Login to get fewer ads

Mutch to C Palace on loan. on 17:02 - Jan 28 with 1744 viewspaulparker

Mutch to C Palace on loan. on 16:57 - Jan 28 by Discodroids

what we really need at this moment, just after a Lesbian, gay and transgender qpr supporters group .is another cnting goalkeeper.

http://www.turkish-football.com/qpr-linked-with-kayserispor-keeper-deniz-dogan-m
[Post edited 28 Jan 2015 16:59]

you know what it wouldn't surprise me if McCarthy is on his way out as well,
this keeper sounds just what we need

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

Mutch to C Palace on loan. on 17:04 - Jan 28 with 1733 viewsHoop_Du_Jour

Mutch to C Palace on loan. on 17:02 - Jan 28 by paulparker

you know what it wouldn't surprise me if McCarthy is on his way out as well,
this keeper sounds just what we need

I did read somewhere that some club or other was sniffing around McCarthy, can't remember who it was though.
Mutch to C Palace on loan. on 17:05 - Jan 28 with 1729 viewsBasingstokeR

Mutch to C Palace on loan. on 16:44 - Jan 28 by kingo

Well I would debate with anyone that we desperately need one or two quality forwards, Charlie and 70 minutes of BZ are just not enough.
We also desperately need cover at full back and a quality defensive midfielder wouldn't go amiss.

Vargas and Zarate not fit the description "quality forward"? (I wouldn't have gone for Zarate myself a target man is what we should've got with that part of the salary budget - but he's here now)

Cover at which full back? Yun allegedly back soon, and Traore and Hill are there on the left (if three isn't enough then is it desperate or not racking and stacking already), then Isla and rightly or wrongly Onuoha on the right - we didn't have to sell Simpson. I think we can improved at full back in the summer; Robinson coming back from loan, other players available at realistic prices and we'll know what league we're in.

Sandro coming back, Henry one of this seasons top performers; I'd say defensive midfield is relatively covered at present depending on if our formation continues to need two of them and injuries.
Mutch to C Palace on loan. on 17:24 - Jan 28 with 1666 viewskingo

Mutch to C Palace on loan. on 17:05 - Jan 28 by BasingstokeR

Vargas and Zarate not fit the description "quality forward"? (I wouldn't have gone for Zarate myself a target man is what we should've got with that part of the salary budget - but he's here now)

Cover at which full back? Yun allegedly back soon, and Traore and Hill are there on the left (if three isn't enough then is it desperate or not racking and stacking already), then Isla and rightly or wrongly Onuoha on the right - we didn't have to sell Simpson. I think we can improved at full back in the summer; Robinson coming back from loan, other players available at realistic prices and we'll know what league we're in.

Sandro coming back, Henry one of this seasons top performers; I'd say defensive midfield is relatively covered at present depending on if our formation continues to need two of them and injuries.

Personally I would class Vargas a striker, but we have always played him on the wing, and Zarate (who I think could play in a 3 man attack with CA and EV) has not played for us yet. We need an alternative to BZ as we need to have two plans of attack. So yes I do still think that we need one or two more forwards.

I love Clint, but he is by his own admission, getting too old for the top level. Traore is unfortunately not a good enough defender and Nedum is not a full back. Simpson was great in the CCC but is not a Prem quality full back, which is why he has hardly played for LCFC.
I agree that Henry has been very good, but he is limited and although he breaks up play he does not start any counter attacks for us. Sandro is great, when he plays but the only reason we got him was because he had an injury. If he didn't he would be playing for a bigger club.

Mutch to C Palace on loan. on 17:25 - Jan 28 with 1664 viewsCHUBBS

What a short term pathetic decision yet again by our glorious leaders.
Helguson,furlong,Trevor Francis,David Bardsley etc all had terrible starts at QPR yet went on to be superb players for us.
He looked a decent player in the making pre injury but we won't give him time to regain some confidence and form.
SELL SELL SELL BUY BUY BUY
It's all we seem to know at QPR and we'll once again learn our lesson when it's too late.
Mutch to C Palace on loan. on 17:27 - Jan 28 with 1652 viewsbosh67

How have we managed to agree the sale of a player for £4.75m to a relegation rival having paid £5.5m for him half a season ago?

I know it is plus add ons but it is extraordinary that player of that age come to us and instantly lose 3/4 of a million in less than 6 months!

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

Mutch to C Palace on loan. on 17:43 - Jan 28 with 1602 views00calben

Excellent signing for CPFC.

Very talented player who will have a very good career.
Mutch to C Palace on loan. on 17:46 - Jan 28 with 1587 viewsrobith

I think we just hit peak QPR
Mutch to C Palace on loan. on 17:48 - Jan 28 with 1581 viewsMatch82

Not sure I understand the logic of strengthening a relegation rival.
Even if he's not in the plans, I would think that just keeping him to the end of the season would be preferable to lending another weapon to one of our biggest rivals.
Madness.
Mutch to C Palace on loan. on 17:52 - Jan 28 with 1563 viewsBasingstokeR

Not official until Ian Taylor tweets that there will be an announcement in 5-10mins on the official site!
Mutch to C Palace on loan. on 17:59 - Jan 28 with 1519 viewsJonDoeman

Mutch to C Palace on loan. on 17:48 - Jan 28 by Match82

Not sure I understand the logic of strengthening a relegation rival.
Even if he's not in the plans, I would think that just keeping him to the end of the season would be preferable to lending another weapon to one of our biggest rivals.
Madness.

Looks like we need to sell before we can buy & they're the only ones interested. See your point tho.

It Is What It Is !!

Mutch to C Palace on loan. on 18:00 - Jan 28 with 1517 viewsWeaverQPR

I'd imagine we will replace Mutch with a 33yo with no resale value at all

@WeavQPR

Mutch to C Palace on loan. on 18:04 - Jan 28 with 1500 viewssimmo

This is deflating to be honest. More short termism from QPR.

Anybody know how many minutes he actually got in a QPR shirt?

The disappointing thing is you know any money from this will go towards one of 'Arrys short term fixes from yesteryear

ask Beavis I get nothing Butthead

Mutch to C Palace on loan. on 18:06 - Jan 28 with 1486 viewsWeaverQPR

The club have no long term plan, they can't even build for next season so god only knows how they can plan for a stadium 10 years away.

@WeavQPR

Mutch to C Palace on loan. on 18:11 - Jan 28 with 1465 viewsHoop_Du_Jour

Well, I suppose the logic is based around the short term mandate of keeping us up. Mutch has pretty much been a bust so far for us and probably has the least to offer of the most saleable assets we have. So, off he goes.

No forward thinking has been applied in the last 3 seasons at our club.
Mutch to C Palace on loan. on 18:13 - Jan 28 with 1453 viewsLblock

There are so many penises in positions of power at our club it's laughable

If I was anything to do with Old Oak Common Development Committee I'd tell our clutch of clowns to do one sharpish. We've got the form to make the development an absolute disaster and make it the only property deal of it's size in recent times to lose £1 billion

Can we not just get relegated, go bust and claw around the depths of League Two having a right laugh with Ollie in charge and visiting some proper pi$$holes but with pride and QPR people with passion for the shirt involved?

I didnt rate Mutch.
However, he obviously played well last season, albeit getting relegated in the process.
But to lash out £6mill and then bomb him out in less time than it takes for cheese to go off for a ONE AND A QUARTER MILLION QUID LOSS (not including wages) has got to be up there with the Boswanka Affair

Just when you think we cant look anymore foolish we manage it.

The only saving grace is Frazer Deafbell didnt join as part of the "deal"

Cherish and enjoy life.... this ain't no dress rehearsal

Mutch to C Palace on loan. on 18:18 - Jan 28 with 1436 viewsterryb

Mutch to C Palace on loan. on 17:27 - Jan 28 by bosh67

How have we managed to agree the sale of a player for £4.75m to a relegation rival having paid £5.5m for him half a season ago?

I know it is plus add ons but it is extraordinary that player of that age come to us and instantly lose 3/4 of a million in less than 6 months!

Maybe because we paid over the odds for him?

Not that we have a record of doing that!

It may also be that any fees we receive are required to pay an FFP fine & to reduce wages for next season.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024