Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Uncle Tony Interview Part 3... 09:47 - Jan 26 with 4826 viewsFDC

"People who talk about youth players and development without referring explicitly to everyday life, without understanding what is subversive about love and what is positive in the refusal of constraints, such people have a corpse in their mouth"
Raoul Vaneigem

[Post edited 26 Jan 2015 9:48]
Uncle Tony Interview Part 3... on 03:23 - Jan 27 with 1206 viewsozexile

Uncle Tony Interview Part 3... on 19:18 - Jan 26 by Northernr

Ah yes I think you're right about Hoilett.

I saw a lot of Cardiff last season, covered them for the Telegraph a few times, Mutch looked really good, exactly the sort of player we should have been signing.

This stretches to Mark Hughes as well - how come he took Blackburn, Man City, Fulham and Stoke to the top half but bombed with us?

People have got to wake up here.

Northern may I ask what position Cardiff played him in? Cause I can only see him playing in a 4-3-3. He's not a good enough midfielder to be in a midfield 2. Cetainly not a winger and certainly not a striker.
Uncle Tony Interview Part 3... on 07:00 - Jan 27 with 1160 viewsQPR1882

http://www.standard.co.uk/sport/football/qpr-will-live-or-die-by-decision-to-kee

Does TF have the right to play God with QPR ?
Uncle Tony Interview Part 3... on 10:44 - Jan 27 with 1103 viewsJonDoeman

Uncle Tony Interview Part 3... on 03:23 - Jan 27 by ozexile

Northern may I ask what position Cardiff played him in? Cause I can only see him playing in a 4-3-3. He's not a good enough midfielder to be in a midfield 2. Cetainly not a winger and certainly not a striker.

He's supposed to be an attacking midfielder. Probably needs some more coaching & he'll stop playing like a wimp.

It Is What It Is !!

Uncle Tony Interview Part 3... on 10:47 - Jan 27 with 1100 viewsozexile

Uncle Tony Interview Part 3... on 10:44 - Jan 27 by JonDoeman

He's supposed to be an attacking midfielder. Probably needs some more coaching & he'll stop playing like a wimp.

So that would be a traditional no. 10. So 4-3-3 as I thought.
Uncle Tony Interview Part 3... on 11:32 - Jan 27 with 1064 viewssimmo

Uncle Tony Interview Part 3... on 10:47 - Jan 27 by ozexile

So that would be a traditional no. 10. So 4-3-3 as I thought.

I thought Cardiff played a 4-2-3-1 or 5-3-2 formation last season, with Medel at the base and Mutch just behind Frazier Campbell or to the right of a supporting/narrow 3. That's how they played whenever I saw them anyway.

ask Beavis I get nothing Butthead

Uncle Tony Interview Part 3... on 14:40 - Jan 27 with 1018 viewsderbyhoop

More fine words from TF. Still little obvious signs of delivering on the promises.
QPR to be a developing club. Not with a 67 year old in charge.

Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry and narrow-mindedness, and many of our people need it sorely on these accounts. Broad, wholesome, charitable views of men and things cannot be acquired by vegetating in one little corner of the Earth all one’s lifetime. (Mark Twain) Find me on twitter @derbyhoop

Uncle Tony Interview Part 3... on 14:49 - Jan 27 with 1003 viewskensalriser

Not being ageist but...

wasn't Churchill around 64 when war broke out?

Poll: QPR to finish 7th or Brentford to drop out of the top 6?

Uncle Tony Interview Part 3... on 15:02 - Jan 27 with 994 views00calben

Uncle Tony Interview Part 3... on 07:00 - Jan 27 by QPR1882

http://www.standard.co.uk/sport/football/qpr-will-live-or-die-by-decision-to-kee

Does TF have the right to play God with QPR ?

He's done this before. The night he (disgracefully) sacked Warnock he was on twitter preaching his self-importance.

"[It] may be the wrong one and I'll be the idiot and I'll go but at least I'll stand up and be counted."
"Trust me in my 47 years of life I have never had to make such a tough decision."
"But I got to do what I think what's right. It's tough being a leader."
"Long, long day .You live or die by your decisions."

Classy. Made it all about him.

Tony Fernandes is a self-obsessed, clueless buffoon.
Login to get fewer ads

Uncle Tony Interview Part 3... on 15:21 - Jan 27 with 979 viewsBasingstokeR

65; and was the best choice out of a small field of potentials, but had the appetite for the job - and had lots of strategy and ideas.

You're not suggesting a Harry / Churchill analogy here are you?
Uncle Tony Interview Part 3... on 15:26 - Jan 27 with 973 viewspaulparker

Uncle Tony Interview Part 3... on 15:02 - Jan 27 by 00calben

He's done this before. The night he (disgracefully) sacked Warnock he was on twitter preaching his self-importance.

"[It] may be the wrong one and I'll be the idiot and I'll go but at least I'll stand up and be counted."
"Trust me in my 47 years of life I have never had to make such a tough decision."
"But I got to do what I think what's right. It's tough being a leader."
"Long, long day .You live or die by your decisions."

Classy. Made it all about him.

Tony Fernandes is a self-obsessed, clueless buffoon.

Even Worse he got Phil Bungle Beard to do it for him

As per usual with tone its all talk ,

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

Uncle Tony Interview Part 3... on 16:09 - Jan 27 with 951 viewsFloridaR

His trilogy of interviews is worrying as he never talks about money to fund all these visions, maybe the debt will flip flop and pay for it all ?

Jimmy Floyd Hasselbaink: Happy I'm the 'chosen one'

Uncle Tony Interview Part 3... on 16:23 - Jan 27 with 938 viewsJamie

Uncle Tony Interview Part 3... on 16:09 - Jan 27 by FloridaR

His trilogy of interviews is worrying as he never talks about money to fund all these visions, maybe the debt will flip flop and pay for it all ?

If he talks about money, he might have to say who is funding it all..
Uncle Tony Interview Part 3... on 17:12 - Jan 27 with 902 viewsSomersetHoops

Uncle Tony Interview Part 3... on 16:16 - Jan 26 by Northernr

Mutch, Phillips, Hoilett and Fer have all "cut it" in the Premier League just fine at other clubs. Not even brilliant, successful clubs either, clubs of similar size to us. And yet here they're dog toffee.

Yes there must be a massive improvement in our coaching and its methods and while TF is spouting bullsh*t and PR speak he is doing nothing to address the current problems. We continue to collect promising young players and turn them into worse players than when they arrived, so all Tony's talk about becoming a club that develops players is just hot air unless and until he is going to take this issue by the throat, do some research into where and who the best coaches are and replace the current losers with them.

Who's Next?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024