Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
From insiders - Harry is pretty much as bad as he looks 09:49 - Jan 26 with 8831 viewsWestbourneR

I know everyone hates ITK stuff and I don't usually have any but by chance over the last week I went to things with a member of the youth team training staff and later a first team player.

It's not exactly dynamite but they both told me that Harry sits in the porta-cabin almost all day, leaves all the training to Joe Jordan and Bond (who are adequate) and then emerges on the Friday to pick the team - despite not having actually watched anyone train.

If you're in you're in and Harry and coaches will give you all the attention you need but if you've had a few bad games then they treat you like a let down / pariah and you get ignored and side-lined. For me that looks very apparent - our flops have continued to flop and just seen to be left on the side lines. In Phillips and Mutch we've got £10 million worth talent just rotting.

Another thing is the level of technical fitness training is dismal. The player is relying on habits and information he picked up at his former clubs to do extra fitness training himself.

And it was interesting to hear that Hughes was the complete opposite - absolutely involved and obsessed with the detail - a great coach - but he just assembled an entirely wrong squad of players for what we needed.

And finally a certain midfield general is not liked by anyone much and takes all corners and free kicks in training too, despite being rubbish at them.

But, on a minor plus, the whole squad are desperate to stay up and will sweat blood to do it and believe they can do it. They've targeted 36 points and they've identified exactly the games they need to win. Apparently the spirit is very good this year, the best it's been in a long while. They are all 'the right sort' as Harry would say.

Poll: Should JFH get the sack?

From insiders - Harry is pretty much as bad as he looks on 14:02 - Jan 26 with 2901 viewsPinnerPaul

From insiders - Harry is pretty much as bad as he looks on 13:14 - Jan 26 by JonDoeman

Need a pinch of salt Paul? ;)

More like enough to fill one of those big bags you get building materials delivered in!
From insiders - Harry is pretty much as bad as he looks on 14:37 - Jan 26 with 2825 viewsRangersw12

From insiders - Harry is pretty much as bad as he looks on 14:02 - Jan 26 by PinnerPaul

More like enough to fill one of those big bags you get building materials delivered in!

From insiders - Harry is pretty much as bad as he looks on 14:53 - Jan 26 with 2789 viewsdavman

From insiders - Harry is pretty much as bad as he looks on 12:24 - Jan 26 by Discodroids

Ive managed to sneak out some blurry images of Training today at QPR.

by bravely rendering Flo the 92 year old paraplegic cha lady unconscious with a crude cosh , I then concealed a box brownie in the bottom of her hostess trolley while i dispensed sustenance at very reasonable prices.

please be warned there are some shocking images which may contain, angel cake, stollen, battenburg and harolds favourite, the cincinnatti bow tie slice.

5 am ...God king harold arriving at his barret box portakabin with en suite 5 gallon shit bucket , a lithograph of mary millington in barry sheen bikers leathers and a tub of goose fat.

A busy day for the omnipotent war monger as he has requested an early private audience with a boyishly handsome youth team player for an assessment of his troublesome shin splints, thighs and glutes.

Despite having no medical training whatsoever Harolds healing hands will ease the suffering of this young footsoldier by applying ancient potions of johnsons baby oil....."the one with the brown cocoa skin and curly black hair" The god king commands...

4.45pm ..The homo erotic devine one, sets to work on a diabolical plan to conquer and smote half the civillised world via a flip chart, an assortment magic markers , post it notes and chanting the bhuddist mantra " chack it in the fackin mixargh for bobby' over and over , ...sometimes up to 3 times in one sitting, Hes work doctrines knows no bounds.

4.48pm.....The Prince Albert lover offering devine words of enlightenment to brave Gorbals spartan , Joe Jordandas before training ..."Rio, he aint never gonna boot it up the pitch...am i not kind!"

4.49pm ....The Cockney Gold leaf tyrant adresses his legion of ageing warlords, faithful generals and favoured thralls of sports hacks ... before departing for a game of crazy golf with odin , zeus and loki for fourballs. "if only you would kneel at my feet"..

5.01 pm hunchback Bondy smells a rat and discovers my hostess trolley/box brownie combo....run !!!!...run!!!

...I can hear the guard dogs coming, please forward theses images of crimes against humanity to the relevant authorities ...and tell the world what is happening here ... i must go.... i can hear hunchback bondy outside...spear drawn...the world must know....arrrgggghhhhhhh.......tell the world i want to be remembered as an humanitarian and a maker of exceedingly good cakes...arrrrrggghh..
[Post edited 26 Jan 2015 12:36]

So today's the day Disco starts quoting the eminent sage that is Ce Ce Peniston.

Quality off the wall shite Mr Droid - keep the good work up!

Can we go out yet?
Poll: What would you take for Willock if a bid comes this month?

From insiders - Harry is pretty much as bad as he looks on 14:59 - Jan 26 with 2757 viewsDiscodroids

From insiders - Harry is pretty much as bad as he looks on 14:53 - Jan 26 by davman

So today's the day Disco starts quoting the eminent sage that is Ce Ce Peniston.

fu ck knows what i was on this morning mate , manic monday morning french blues i think.. christ knows ..

"...The monkey is never dead, Dealer. The monkey never dies. When you kick him off, he just hides in a corner, waiting his turn."

From insiders - Harry is pretty much as bad as he looks on 15:29 - Jan 26 with 2723 viewsPinnerPaul

From insiders - Harry is pretty much as bad as he looks on 14:37 - Jan 26 by Rangersw12

Of course the insiders have such a great recent record!

In the last two weeks we have had three such, absolutely convinced, no arguments that Harry wouldn't be here anymore.

What I'm saying is everyone presents facts from their own viewpoint.

Examples

This one - Hughes didn't work out because of the players, but with Harry its Harry.

Someone posted that Harry to blame for when we lose - fair enough, but beating WBA was down to.....WBA.

Warnock presented as our great hope, ignoring the fact that Palace have done much better both before and after he was in charge.

Its all opinions in the end, and if you want to lap up every "inside" story, up to you, but as we've seen the last two weeks most are simply not true.
From insiders - Harry is pretty much as bad as he looks on 15:54 - Jan 26 with 2671 viewsjohncharles

From insiders - Harry is pretty much as bad as he looks on 15:29 - Jan 26 by PinnerPaul

In the last two weeks we have had three such, absolutely convinced, no arguments that Harry wouldn't be here anymore.

Examples

This one - Hughes didn't work out because of the players, but with Harry its Harry.

Someone posted that Harry to blame for when we lose - fair enough, but beating WBA was down to.....WBA.

Warnock presented as our great hope, ignoring the fact that Palace have done much better both before and after he was in charge.

Its all opinions in the end, and if you want to lap up every "inside" story, up to you, but as we've seen the last two weeks most are simply not true.

He's still crap tho'

Strong and stable my arse.

From insiders - Harry is pretty much as bad as he looks on 16:40 - Jan 26 with 2625 viewsWestbourneR

From insiders - Harry is pretty much as bad as he looks on 15:29 - Jan 26 by PinnerPaul

Examples

I have virtually never claimed any inside knowledge before but this came from mouth of a first team player.

It's true. That's probably why people are 'lapping it up'.

Re the Hughes thing. The point the player made was that Hughes bought the wrong players and that he didn't buy people who were willing to work hard, which is what a club like QPR needs in the Prem. That was Hughes fault, nobody else's.

From insiders - Harry is pretty much as bad as he looks on 17:01 - Jan 26 with 2588 viewsJamie

From insiders - Harry is pretty much as bad as he looks on 16:40 - Jan 26 by WestbourneR

I have virtually never claimed any inside knowledge before but this came from mouth of a first team player.

It's true. That's probably why people are 'lapping it up'.

Re the Hughes thing. The point the player made was that Hughes bought the wrong players and that he didn't buy people who were willing to work hard, which is what a club like QPR needs in the Prem. That was Hughes fault, nobody else's.

So basically you spoke to Sir Clint...
Login to get fewer ads

From insiders - Harry is pretty much as bad as he looks on 17:05 - Jan 26 with 2571 viewsBasingstokeR

From insiders - Harry is pretty much as bad as he looks on 17:01 - Jan 26 by Jamie

So basically you spoke to Sir Clint...

Exactly what I thought when reading that
From insiders - Harry is pretty much as bad as he looks on 17:09 - Jan 26 with 2561 viewsSimonJames

From insiders - Harry is pretty much as bad as he looks on 11:14 - Jan 26 by tinhead

It could be he was looking at next seasons opponents....

Would that be Championship or Conference?

100% of people who drink water will die.

From insiders - Harry is pretty much as bad as he looks on 17:13 - Jan 26 with 2553 viewsWestbourneR

Not Clint no, that's for certain.

For obvious reasons I am not going to tell you who it was.

Anyway, I've stuck by Redknapp but I am totally convinced he is a lazy chancer who simply likes to buy his way out of trouble. We need to get someone new in asap.

From insiders - Harry is pretty much as bad as he looks on 17:29 - Jan 26 with 2524 viewsadhoc_qpr

From insiders - Harry is pretty much as bad as he looks on 17:13 - Jan 26 by WestbourneR

Anyway, I've stuck by Redknapp but I am totally convinced he is a lazy chancer who simply likes to buy his way out of trouble. We need to get someone new in asap.

I think we might as well accept we are stuck with Redknapp this season and will stay up (unlikely) or go down (pretty likely) with him at the helm.

If we continue on this run of poor form and the board do belatedly sack him in mid-Feb they are even more stupid that i think they are.
From insiders - Harry is pretty much as bad as he looks on 17:53 - Jan 26 with 2488 viewskropotkin41

I see nothing in this to suggest that we are anything other than f*cked.

If the players are targeting games to win and want 36 points, then presumably there are games they're writing off - you do surprise me. We're as good as down, might as well get used to it. It might just be what we need. To be honest, I can't see another way out of this cycle of half-arsed fire-fighting and debt building.

Northern's article, The Importance of Being Les should printed out and left on Tony's seat the next time he comes to LR.

‘morbid curiosity about where this is all going’

From insiders - Harry is pretty much as bad as he looks on 18:18 - Jan 26 with 2432 viewsactonman

From insiders - Harry is pretty much as bad as he looks on 17:53 - Jan 26 by kropotkin41

If the players are targeting games to win and want 36 points, then presumably there are games they're writing off - you do surprise me. We're as good as down, might as well get used to it. It might just be what we need. To be honest, I can't see another way out of this cycle of half-arsed fire-fighting and debt building.

Northern's article, The Importance of Being Les should printed out and left on Tony's seat the next time he comes to LR.

Exactly what I was about to say !

Do we not fcuking target all games as ones we need to win !!!!

Why do i sound so surprised you ask , it's not like we have form for this mentality is it ?

Yep , were fcked !!!
From insiders - Harry is pretty much as bad as he looks on 18:31 - Jan 26 with 2421 viewsWestbourneR

Exactly what I think too, it's the that kind of attitude has made us abysmal away this year.

May have bottled saying it to him though

From insiders - Harry is pretty much as bad as he looks on 18:35 - Jan 26 with 2379 viewsBasingstokeR

We weren't great away last year either, for a team that ended up promoted we had something like only the tenth best away form in the league over the season.
From insiders - Harry is pretty much as bad as he looks on 22:57 - Jan 26 with 2206 viewsSimonJames

From insiders - Harry is pretty much as bad as he looks on 17:53 - Jan 26 by kropotkin41

Bradford/Barnsley put 4 past the scum, so why the feck would we be "targeting" anything!

And if they think that saving all their efforts for the likes of Hull, Villa or Sunderland isn't going to be met with a similar belief from the oppo that we are easily beatable, then they should all give up now.

I'm glad my other favourite team, Bath Rugby, didn't take that attitude in the European Cup when they lost their first 2 group games. They don't know how to give anything other than 100% every game. So against all odds they won their group and got into the quarter finals, and they are 2nd in the Premiership.
Every man in that club selflessly lays their body on the line, week in and week out, and I'll bet the entire squad gets paid less than fecking SWP.

From insiders - Harry is pretty much as bad as he looks on 23:30 - Jan 26 with 2165 viewsHollowayRanger

From insiders - Harry is pretty much as bad as he looks on 17:13 - Jan 26 by WestbourneR

for sure you don't want to dib on the player

but is it one that's played more then not played

as one not playing would most likely like to cause trouble

be interesting to see who harry drops Saturday!

Listen to the band play!
Poll: How much will you pay for adult season ticket next season if in championship

From insiders - Harry is pretty much as bad as he looks on 09:43 - Jan 27 with 2057 viewsQPunkR

Should be bloody superglued to his seat.

QPR - "shit but local"

From insiders - Harry is pretty much as bad as he looks on 12:54 - Jan 27 with 1999 viewsthemodfather

well TF has told he's ticking with his wet spam mate....the myth over harry amazes me, so few trophies, more relegations and the answer to all !????
anyway i was impressed with big sam, he was saying on a goals on sunday, how he works with the defenders on the thursday to get his ideas across and tell them the plan for the next game and how he wants them to work.
THERE ARE ALWAYS stories of an unhappy dressing room , goes back years...doesn't surprise me. there is a story from gallen about john gregory
and he asked why he was dropped, gregory went into his office and pulled out a tape of the last game and said "watch this", a club legend and capt treated like that.
i hope we can turn things round and stay up, it's so close right now but do you see any fight, any gumption from qpr? leicester and burnley seem up for it. our run in for this may is worrying.
From insiders - Harry is pretty much as bad as he looks on 13:11 - Jan 27 with 1961 viewsdaveB

From insiders - Harry is pretty much as bad as he looks on 12:54 - Jan 27 by themodfather

well TF has told he's ticking with his wet spam mate....the myth over harry amazes me, so few trophies, more relegations and the answer to all !????
anyway i was impressed with big sam, he was saying on a goals on sunday, how he works with the defenders on the thursday to get his ideas across and tell them the plan for the next game and how he wants them to work.
THERE ARE ALWAYS stories of an unhappy dressing room , goes back years...doesn't surprise me. there is a story from gallen about john gregory
and he asked why he was dropped, gregory went into his office and pulled out a tape of the last game and said "watch this", a club legend and capt treated like that.
i hope we can turn things round and stay up, it's so close right now but do you see any fight, any gumption from qpr? leicester and burnley seem up for it. our run in for this may is worrying.

terrible from John Gregory, fancy telling Gallen he hadn't been playing well and should watch a video of a poor performance. he should have just ignored it and picked him anyway
From insiders - Harry is pretty much as bad as he looks on 13:35 - Jan 27 with 1913 viewswestberksr

From insiders - Harry is pretty much as bad as he looks on 14:53 - Jan 26 by davman

Dav, i had to go and read Discos post just to see where the Ce Ce quote came in when all the pictures looked to be from 300.

3 minutes that i'll never get back; was trying to skim through this and you ruined it by making me concnetrate.

ps, i've also heard that training is somewhat shambolic and that HR is a bit of a tvvat generally. HP told me.
From insiders - Harry is pretty much as bad as he looks on 14:44 - Jan 27 with 1857 viewsBasingstokeR

Training being poor under Redknapp isn't a new thing is it though? Its something thats followed him from Club to Club as a criticism...

He got the same criticisms just before he left Spurs; can you read this and not align with a lot of what we're saying now?
https://oneinthehole.wordpress.com/2011/08/29/why-harry-redknapp-is-no-longer-th

Harry's golden boy Crouchy even said the training improved and became much more structured at Pompey when Harry left with Adams and Joe Jordan in charge!
From insiders - Harry is pretty much as bad as he looks on 14:54 - Jan 27 with 1843 viewsQPunkR

From insiders - Harry is pretty much as bad as he looks on 13:11 - Jan 27 by daveB

terrible from John Gregory, fancy telling Gallen he hadn't been playing well and should watch a video of a poor performance. he should have just ignored it and picked him anyway

QPR - "shit but local"

From insiders - Harry is pretty much as bad as he looks on 22:17 - Jan 27 with 1732 viewsSimonJames

So Harry sits in the porta-cabin all week:
- he's not taking training,
- he clearly has no strategic or tactical skills,
- and according to the legendary hissy fit he's not a "wheeler dealer" (feck off!).

So what is the point of him?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024