Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
From insiders - Harry is pretty much as bad as he looks 09:49 - Jan 26 with 8838 viewsWestbourneR

I know everyone hates ITK stuff and I don't usually have any but by chance over the last week I went to things with a member of the youth team training staff and later a first team player.

It's not exactly dynamite but they both told me that Harry sits in the porta-cabin almost all day, leaves all the training to Joe Jordan and Bond (who are adequate) and then emerges on the Friday to pick the team - despite not having actually watched anyone train.

If you're in you're in and Harry and coaches will give you all the attention you need but if you've had a few bad games then they treat you like a let down / pariah and you get ignored and side-lined. For me that looks very apparent - our flops have continued to flop and just seen to be left on the side lines. In Phillips and Mutch we've got £10 million worth talent just rotting.

Another thing is the level of technical fitness training is dismal. The player is relying on habits and information he picked up at his former clubs to do extra fitness training himself.

And it was interesting to hear that Hughes was the complete opposite - absolutely involved and obsessed with the detail - a great coach - but he just assembled an entirely wrong squad of players for what we needed.

And finally a certain midfield general is not liked by anyone much and takes all corners and free kicks in training too, despite being rubbish at them.

But, on a minor plus, the whole squad are desperate to stay up and will sweat blood to do it and believe they can do it. They've targeted 36 points and they've identified exactly the games they need to win. Apparently the spirit is very good this year, the best it's been in a long while. They are all 'the right sort' as Harry would say.

Poll: Should JFH get the sack?

From insiders - Harry is pretty much as bad as he looks on 10:03 - Jan 26 with 5032 viewsBasingstokeR

"I am the first one in that training ground every day at 7am and I am always out on the training field.” HR, Oct 2014.
From insiders - Harry is pretty much as bad as he looks on 10:10 - Jan 26 with 4992 viewsJigsore

i'm sure Bondy reports back to him so he knows whose been training very 'ard this week
[Post edited 26 Jan 2015 10:11]

“The thing about football - the important thing about football - is that it is not just about football.”

From insiders - Harry is pretty much as bad as he looks on 10:18 - Jan 26 with 4923 viewspaulparker

Good stuff Westbourne, thanks for that
TBH I think its something we could have all guessed that happens,
goes to prove how poor we are in our approach to games , we look so disjointed,
if you look at pullis the 1st thing he does is work on the defence , if you don't concede you don't lose , to have the set up we have is a joke, even more so with TF claiming we are a "developing club"
the sooner he goes the better , it was summed up for me this weekend, instead of arranging friendly's, doing a training camp , or actually doing some fitness work
HR choose to have a weekend off
the place is run like a holiday camp, the sooner he does one the better

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

From insiders - Harry is pretty much as bad as he looks on 10:35 - Jan 26 with 4842 viewsdaveB

no real shock although I had heard he watches the last 10 minutes of training every day, hardly a glowing reference that though.

I feel the same as I did last season, hopefully the team can do the short term job and stay up and then we can start again in the summer. The club badly needs a young enthusiastic manager to come in and at least liven the place up. When Tim Sherwood begin to look a better option by the hour then something must be wrong.

Kind of need a mix of Hughes and Redknapp with Hughes training and work ethic combined with Redknapps eye for a player. I know he gets stick for the ex spurs old gits etc and he has signed some real shit but he's also brought in some decent players with good attitudes who are our best hope of surviving.
From insiders - Harry is pretty much as bad as he looks on 10:47 - Jan 26 with 4789 viewsJonDoeman

From insiders - Harry is pretty much as bad as he looks on 10:03 - Jan 26 by BasingstokeR

"I am the first one in that training ground every day at 7am and I am always out on the training field.” HR, Oct 2014.

" Despite the fact he religiously attends training (rumours he doesn’t are completely false)" David McIntyre 16/01/2015

It Is What It Is !!

From insiders - Harry is pretty much as bad as he looks on 10:48 - Jan 26 with 4778 viewsJonDoeman

From insiders - Harry is pretty much as bad as he looks on 10:18 - Jan 26 by paulparker

if you look at pullis the 1st thing he does is work on the defence , if you don't concede you don't lose , to have the set up we have is a joke, even more so with TF claiming we are a "developing club"
the sooner he goes the better , it was summed up for me this weekend, instead of arranging friendly's, doing a training camp , or actually doing some fitness work

Went to Wigan on his weekend off! Nice.

It Is What It Is !!

From insiders - Harry is pretty much as bad as he looks on 10:50 - Jan 26 with 4771 viewsJuzzie

If true why aren't the owner(s), shareholders, directors etc going ballistic? Or does the Manager wield that much power?

If I was paying a manager £3m a year I wouldn't want him sitting in a port-a-cabin all day.

I do understand a modern manager is so much more embroiled in media stuff these days but if I was a manager I'd say "bollox to that, I'm here to manage not soundbite", although Harry does seem to enjoy the latter.
From insiders - Harry is pretty much as bad as he looks on 10:56 - Jan 26 with 4740 viewsJigsore

From insiders - Harry is pretty much as bad as he looks on 10:48 - Jan 26 by JonDoeman

Barton's contract is up at the end of the season so obviously we have to fill our quota of mouthy scouse midfield c*nts.

“The thing about football - the important thing about football - is that it is not just about football.”

Login to get fewer ads

From insiders - Harry is pretty much as bad as he looks on 10:56 - Jan 26 with 4735 viewsHunterhoop

No surprises about Redknapp. Ties isn with something I heard about a first teamer saying to a friend a few months back on the golf course.

Interesting about Barton, mind.

But good to hear the players themselves care.

So we're relying on professional pride to survive! No wonder Karl "The Maetsro" Henry is bossing things. Fantastic professional.
From insiders - Harry is pretty much as bad as he looks on 10:57 - Jan 26 with 4734 viewsJamie

From insiders - Harry is pretty much as bad as he looks on 10:47 - Jan 26 by JonDoeman

" Despite the fact he religiously attends training (rumours he doesn’t are completely false)" David McIntyre 16/01/2015

Sitting in a portacabin all day does constitute attendance though to be fair.
From insiders - Harry is pretty much as bad as he looks on 11:09 - Jan 26 with 4662 viewspaulparker

From insiders - Harry is pretty much as bad as he looks on 10:48 - Jan 26 by JonDoeman

he was watching a game big deal , looking to sign more blood which is his answer to everything
id rather he was out on the training pitch working on the defence, Fitness , set pieces, and formations
or working on the confidence of Mutch, Phillips, Hoilett, Adel, Zarate, etc

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

From insiders - Harry is pretty much as bad as he looks on 11:14 - Jan 26 with 4647 viewstinhead

From insiders - Harry is pretty much as bad as he looks on 11:09 - Jan 26 by paulparker

he was watching a game big deal , looking to sign more blood which is his answer to everything
id rather he was out on the training pitch working on the defence, Fitness , set pieces, and formations
or working on the confidence of Mutch, Phillips, Hoilett, Adel, Zarate, etc

It could be he was looking at next seasons opponents....

Puny God!

From insiders - Harry is pretty much as bad as he looks on 11:15 - Jan 26 with 4643 viewshoopdog

From insiders - Harry is pretty much as bad as he looks on 10:57 - Jan 26 by Jamie

Sitting in a portacabin all day does constitute attendance though to be fair.

Iv'e seen him driving down Sipson rd a few time around about 7 am and Iv'e seen him on the training ground more than once when passing
[Post edited 26 Jan 2015 11:32]
From insiders - Harry is pretty much as bad as he looks on 11:23 - Jan 26 with 4597 viewsdaveB

From insiders - Harry is pretty much as bad as he looks on 10:18 - Jan 26 by paulparker

In fairness they did play a friendly against Millwall and Redknapp was at a game watching players so wasn't quite a holiday
From insiders - Harry is pretty much as bad as he looks on 11:26 - Jan 26 with 4572 viewsjohncharles

McManaman who seems odds on to sign for West Brom.

"If only we'd got the boy McManaman, he'd have teamed well with Remy"

Strong and stable my arse.

From insiders - Harry is pretty much as bad as he looks on 11:32 - Jan 26 with 4538 viewsPhildo

A lot of managers dont do the training ground though ( I am no defender of HR).

Had heard similar things re JB and that the dislike of him comes from above as well.
From insiders - Harry is pretty much as bad as he looks on 11:38 - Jan 26 with 4485 viewsdaveB

From insiders - Harry is pretty much as bad as he looks on 11:26 - Jan 26 by johncharles

McManaman who seems odds on to sign for West Brom.

"If only we'd got the boy McManaman, he'd have teamed well with Remy"

Just plain guesswork from that website as to who he was watching, could easily have been watching Robinson with an eye on recalling him. Unlikely I know
From insiders - Harry is pretty much as bad as he looks on 12:11 - Jan 26 with 4343 viewsTHEBUSH

From insiders - Harry is pretty much as bad as he looks on 11:32 - Jan 26 by Phildo

A lot of managers dont do the training ground though ( I am no defender of HR).

Had heard similar things re JB and that the dislike of him comes from above as well.

JB's contract is up this season, so hopefully he leaves along with all the others whose contract is up !!
From insiders - Harry is pretty much as bad as he looks on 12:15 - Jan 26 with 4309 viewsPinnerPaul

OP - insiders don't have an opinion on Hoddle?

Pretty standard stuff about out of favour players.

Warnock said managing a team is easiest job in the world when you're top of the league.

Players in the team are happy with own form and getting good press and players out of team can hardly knock on manager's door and say I should be playing - obviously opposite to all that applies when down the bottom.

Where OP is contradictory - players don't respect manager, don't like captain, don't like way players are treated if not in the first 11 BUT are all "together"? Hmmmmmmm
From insiders - Harry is pretty much as bad as he looks on 12:19 - Jan 26 with 4290 viewsBAWHoops

Not surprised about Barton. By all accounts he was hated when he first joined and Hughes left him in the team as it was easier to include him than drop him and suffer the fallout

http://blogandwhitehoops.wordpress.com/

From insiders - Harry is pretty much as bad as he looks on 12:24 - Jan 26 with 4246 viewsDiscodroids

Ive managed to sneak out some blurry images of Training today at QPR.

by bravely rendering Flo the 92 year old paraplegic cha lady unconscious with a crude cosh , I then concealed a box brownie in the bottom of her hostess trolley while i dispensed sustenance at very reasonable prices.

please be warned there are some shocking images which may contain, angel cake, stollen, battenburg and harolds favourite, the cincinnatti bow tie slice.

5 am ...God king harold arriving at his barret box portakabin with en suite 5 gallon shit bucket , a lithograph of mary millington in barry sheen bikers leathers and a tub of goose fat.

A busy day for the omnipotent war monger as he has requested an early private audience with a boyishly handsome youth team player for an assessment of his troublesome shin splints, thighs and glutes.

Despite having no medical training whatsoever Harolds healing hands will ease the suffering of this young footsoldier by applying ancient potions of johnsons baby oil....."the one with the brown cocoa skin and curly black hair" The god king commands...

4.45pm ..The homo erotic devine one, sets to work on a diabolical plan to conquer and smote half the civillised world via a flip chart, an assortment magic markers , post it notes and chanting the bhuddist mantra " chack it in the fackin mixargh for bobby' over and over , ...sometimes up to 3 times in one sitting, Hes work doctrines knows no bounds.

4.48pm.....The Prince Albert lover offering devine words of enlightenment to brave Gorbals spartan , Joe Jordandas before training ..."Rio, he aint never gonna boot it up the pitch...am i not kind!"

4.49pm ....The Cockney Gold leaf tyrant adresses his legion of ageing warlords, faithful generals and favoured thralls of sports hacks ... before departing for a game of crazy golf with odin , zeus and loki for fourballs. "if only you would kneel at my feet"..

5.01 pm hunchback Bondy smells a rat and discovers my hostess trolley/box brownie combo....run !!!!...run!!!

...I can hear the guard dogs coming, please forward theses images of crimes against humanity to the relevant authorities ...and tell the world what is happening here ... i must go.... i can hear hunchback bondy outside...spear drawn...the world must know....arrrgggghhhhhhh.......tell the world i want to be remembered as an humanitarian and a maker of exceedingly good cakes...arrrrrggghh..
[Post edited 26 Jan 2015 12:36]

"...The monkey is never dead, Dealer. The monkey never dies. When you kick him off, he just hides in a corner, waiting his turn."

From insiders - Harry is pretty much as bad as he looks on 12:26 - Jan 26 with 4227 viewsQPunkR

From insiders - Harry is pretty much as bad as he looks on 12:19 - Jan 26 by BAWHoops

Not surprised about Barton. By all accounts he was hated when he first joined and Hughes left him in the team as it was easier to include him than drop him and suffer the fallout

I'll be holding a party the day we finally fúck him off

QPR - "shit but local"

From insiders - Harry is pretty much as bad as he looks on 13:11 - Jan 26 with 3996 viewsstowmarketrange

Don't you realise how 'ard it is to be a top top manager these days.Its difficult innit it.
From insiders - Harry is pretty much as bad as he looks on 13:14 - Jan 26 with 3968 viewsJonDoeman

From insiders - Harry is pretty much as bad as he looks on 12:15 - Jan 26 by PinnerPaul

OP - insiders don't have an opinion on Hoddle?

Pretty standard stuff about out of favour players.

Warnock said managing a team is easiest job in the world when you're top of the league.

Players in the team are happy with own form and getting good press and players out of team can hardly knock on manager's door and say I should be playing - obviously opposite to all that applies when down the bottom.

Where OP is contradictory - players don't respect manager, don't like captain, don't like way players are treated if not in the first 11 BUT are all "together"? Hmmmmmmm

Need a pinch of salt Paul? ;)

It Is What It Is !!

From insiders - Harry is pretty much as bad as he looks on 13:16 - Jan 26 with 3961 viewsBasingstokeR

From insiders - Harry is pretty much as bad as he looks on 10:47 - Jan 26 by JonDoeman

Very conspicuous use of the word ATTENDS there.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024