Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
From insiders - Harry is pretty much as bad as he looks 09:49 - Jan 26 with 8793 viewsWestbourneR

I know everyone hates ITK stuff and I don't usually have any but by chance over the last week I went to things with a member of the youth team training staff and later a first team player.

It's not exactly dynamite but they both told me that Harry sits in the porta-cabin almost all day, leaves all the training to Joe Jordan and Bond (who are adequate) and then emerges on the Friday to pick the team - despite not having actually watched anyone train.

If you're in you're in and Harry and coaches will give you all the attention you need but if you've had a few bad games then they treat you like a let down / pariah and you get ignored and side-lined. For me that looks very apparent - our flops have continued to flop and just seen to be left on the side lines. In Phillips and Mutch we've got £10 million worth talent just rotting.

Another thing is the level of technical fitness training is dismal. The player is relying on habits and information he picked up at his former clubs to do extra fitness training himself.

And it was interesting to hear that Hughes was the complete opposite - absolutely involved and obsessed with the detail - a great coach - but he just assembled an entirely wrong squad of players for what we needed.

And finally a certain midfield general is not liked by anyone much and takes all corners and free kicks in training too, despite being rubbish at them.

But, on a minor plus, the whole squad are desperate to stay up and will sweat blood to do it and believe they can do it. They've targeted 36 points and they've identified exactly the games they need to win. Apparently the spirit is very good this year, the best it's been in a long while. They are all 'the right sort' as Harry would say.

Poll: Should JFH get the sack?

From insiders - Harry is pretty much as bad as he looks on 22:29 - Jan 27 with 870 viewsAitch

You wouldn't mind Harry's lackadaisical approach if he'd picked a couple of decent coaches to leave training to but Bond & Jordan are bloody useless. I think they're holding us back more than he is.

TPFKA Stans_Left_Foot

From insiders - Harry is pretty much as bad as he looks on 22:58 - Jan 27 with 813 viewsTacticalR

That portakabin sounds a very dark place. I bet even Steve Black wouldn't go in there.

Air hostess clique

From insiders - Harry is pretty much as bad as he looks on 23:03 - Jan 27 with 801 viewsJuzzie

From insiders - Harry is pretty much as bad as he looks on 22:17 - Jan 27 by SimonJames

So Harry sits in the porta-cabin all week:
- he's not taking training,
- he clearly has no strategic or tactical skills,
- and according to the legendary hissy fit he's not a "wheeler dealer" (feck off!).

So what is the point of him?

More and more I think he's our 'Schrödinger's cat'
From insiders - Harry is pretty much as bad as he looks on 23:51 - Jan 27 with 756 viewsdavman

From insiders - Harry is pretty much as bad as he looks on 13:35 - Jan 27 by westberksr

Dav, i had to go and read Discos post just to see where the Ce Ce quote came in when all the pictures looked to be from 300.

3 minutes that i'll never get back; was trying to skim through this and you ruined it by making me concnetrate.

ps, i've also heard that training is somewhat shambolic and that HR is a bit of a tvvat generally. HP told me.

You've found it now though I trust...

Can we go out yet?
Poll: What would you take for Willock if a bid comes this month?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024