Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
FA Cup draw 19:47 - Jan 26 with 3998 viewsMarc

On the One Show ffs

Extremely poor from the BBC, shocking way to handle the oldest football cup competition in the world.

Treating it like it's some sort of joke.

FA Cup draw on 13:45 - Jan 27 with 1266 viewsheadhoops

FA Cup draw on 13:41 - Jan 27 by Konk

I think it was like one of those 200 carriage+ freight trains they have in the States. They had to extend the platforms and everything. We are mammoth.

Poll: Remy - can he play in the playoffs - who's opening post is the best?

FA Cup draw on 13:57 - Jan 27 with 1257 viewsKonk

FA Cup draw on 13:45 - Jan 27 by headhoops

"The club will be running a football special to Middlesbrough on Tuesday night..."

Fulham FC: It's the taking part that counts

FA Cup draw on 13:58 - Jan 27 with 1254 viewsRangersw12

FA Cup draw on 13:11 - Jan 27 by Konk

Big rosettes and homemade outfits. Specials laid on for every game, but they’ve got to be wet. None off this dry trains nonsense. And what would be a lovely gesture, would be if the home club could lay on a buffet in the concourse under the stand, with maybe a few free drinks thrown in. That’d be a lovely touch.

“Wembley, Wembley, we’re the oldest team in London and we’re going to Wembley!” — I think they used this train when I went up to Liverpool for a League cup game in the 90’s. Look how excited they all are - and they're only going to Ipswich - magic of the cup! Guessing the photographer must have been a Chelsea supporting relative judging from the girl giving him the wan ker sign.

I quite like this outfit especially if it's raining

They could do the glasses in team colours for the final

[Post edited 27 Jan 2015 14:02]
FA Cup draw on 14:04 - Jan 27 with 1236 viewsKonk

FA Cup draw on 13:58 - Jan 27 by Rangersw12

I quite like this outfit especially if it's raining

They could do the glasses in team colours for the final

[Post edited 27 Jan 2015 14:02]

He looks like he’s wearing some sort of super hero costume. Was this picture taken at a Fulham game or a Comic book convention? I like that look a lot — can’t believe I’ve never seen him before.

FA Cup draw on 15:07 - Jan 27 with 1211 viewsQPunkR

FA Cup draw on 14:04 - Jan 27 by Konk

He looks like he’s wearing some sort of super hero costume. Was this picture taken at a Fulham game or a Comic book convention? I like that look a lot — can’t believe I’ve never seen him before.

It's you isn't it??!

As an aside, how, HOW the grainy pixelated fúck does Konk's original post only have 4 upvotes?? The solution to all the Cup's problems and that's all it gets?! Shows how far in our collective estimation it's fallen (although to be fair this *is* a QPR site, and we strive to uphold our Club's proud tradition of trying to be the very first out of the Cup)

QPR - "shit but local"

FA Cup draw on 15:15 - Jan 27 with 1209 viewsonlyrinmoray

FA Cup draw on 13:41 - Jan 27 by Konk

I think it was like one of those 200 carriage+ freight trains they have in the States. They had to extend the platforms and everything. We are mammoth.

Magic............
FA Cup draw on 16:22 - Jan 27 with 1175 viewseasthertsr

The FA Cup has GONE! When the final was the only live game on TV( apart from Eng vs Scot) it meant something, now it's just pants, the real stuff starts again next Saturday! If say, Leicester win the cup and go down, like Wigan, who give's a flying f@ck? As much as you guys don't like it, staying in the Premier League is ALL that matters in terms of finances to the owners.
FA Cup draw on 08:00 - Jan 28 with 1132 viewsKonk

FA Cup draw on 16:22 - Jan 27 by easthertsr

The FA Cup has GONE! When the final was the only live game on TV( apart from Eng vs Scot) it meant something, now it's just pants, the real stuff starts again next Saturday! If say, Leicester win the cup and go down, like Wigan, who give's a flying f@ck? As much as you guys don't like it, staying in the Premier League is ALL that matters in terms of finances to the owners.

That's the spirit. Who says romance is dead - finishing 17th in the league is better than winning a cup? Think how much you lot enjoyed your play-off final and imagine how you'd have felt if that had been the FA Cup final. I struggle to understand anyone who thinks making up the numbers in the PL is more important than actually winning a major honour.

Login to get fewer ads

FA Cup draw on 09:10 - Jan 28 with 1112 viewseasthertsr

FA Cup draw on 08:00 - Jan 28 by Konk

That's the spirit. Who says romance is dead - finishing 17th in the league is better than winning a cup? Think how much you lot enjoyed your play-off final and imagine how you'd have felt if that had been the FA Cup final. I struggle to understand anyone who thinks making up the numbers in the PL is more important than actually winning a major honour.

If you read what I wrote I 'm talking mainly about the owners, but actually to be honest, for me winning a playoff final means more than the FA cup. Being in the PL transforms your club totally, a cup win, whatever that is, is great but in terms of the day-to-day fortunes of your club count for little, look at where Wigan are now!
FA Cup draw on 10:23 - Jan 28 with 1098 viewsKonk

FA Cup draw on 09:10 - Jan 28 by easthertsr

If you read what I wrote I 'm talking mainly about the owners, but actually to be honest, for me winning a playoff final means more than the FA cup. Being in the PL transforms your club totally, a cup win, whatever that is, is great but in terms of the day-to-day fortunes of your club count for little, look at where Wigan are now!

I know a lot of Birmingham fans and they all say they’d take their League cup win and European trips over staying-up that season. Had similar conversation with a couple of Wigan fans up there this season, and they were of the same opinion. I would rather see Fulham win the cup and spend the rest of my days bobbing about between divisions 2-4 than die without seeing us win a major trophy whilst having periodic spells making up the numbers in the PL. In terms of transformation of clubs — the only thing I can see transformative about the PL for most clubs is that clubs seem to accumulate more debt and get themselves into more difficulties through a desperation to reach and then stay in that division. Give me a cup win and a bit of glory any day of the week over promotion to a dull league you can’t genuinely compete in.

FA Cup draw on 10:44 - Jan 28 with 1091 viewsRangersw12

FA Cup draw on 10:23 - Jan 28 by Konk

I know a lot of Birmingham fans and they all say they’d take their League cup win and European trips over staying-up that season. Had similar conversation with a couple of Wigan fans up there this season, and they were of the same opinion. I would rather see Fulham win the cup and spend the rest of my days bobbing about between divisions 2-4 than die without seeing us win a major trophy whilst having periodic spells making up the numbers in the PL. In terms of transformation of clubs — the only thing I can see transformative about the PL for most clubs is that clubs seem to accumulate more debt and get themselves into more difficulties through a desperation to reach and then stay in that division. Give me a cup win and a bit of glory any day of the week over promotion to a dull league you can’t genuinely compete in.

Totally agree

Don't understand why anyone would choose 17th in the PL instead of the glory of winning the cup at Wembley and then the bonus of a European trip

My dream is to see QPR in Europe and the nearest I have got is pre-season trip to Dublin !
FA Cup draw on 10:59 - Jan 28 with 1083 viewsdaveB

I hope we stay up this year and if we do it with a last minute goal at Leicester it will be great but won't come close to that win at Wembley, Seeing your team win a trophy is the ultimate, I'd take a Autoglass trophy final win over 17th place. Despite everyone being told cups don't matter try telling that to Mourinhio last night who for all his faults takes winning things seriously which amazingly is why he wins so many trophies.
FA Cup draw on 11:05 - Jan 28 with 1078 viewsKonk

FA Cup draw on 10:44 - Jan 28 by Rangersw12

Totally agree

Don't understand why anyone would choose 17th in the PL instead of the glory of winning the cup at Wembley and then the bonus of a European trip

My dream is to see QPR in Europe and the nearest I have got is pre-season trip to Dublin !

Fair play places, mate; never stop dreaming!

FA Cup draw on 15:15 - Jan 28 with 1037 viewspaulparker

The Beebs FA cup games for the 5th round

Aston Villa v Leicester City (12.30pm) — Live on BBC1

Arsenal v Middlesbrough (4pm) — Live on

Cannot believe Bradford are not on the box , who the fcuk wants to watch that sh1t

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

FA Cup draw on 15:27 - Jan 28 with 1034 viewsWeaverQPR

Heres a novel idea only the champions of each league qualify for the CL.
Teams -2nd,3rd,4th Europa Lg and bring back the cup winners cup

@WeavQPR

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024