Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Bojan possibly out saturday 21:25 - Jan 26 with 1737 viewsloftboy

Taken off with possible ligament damage, got to be a good thing for us.

favourite cheese mature Cheddar. FFS there is no such thing as the EPL
Poll: Are you watching the World Cup

Bojan possibly out saturday on 21:56 - Jan 26 with 1677 viewskropotkin41

They just won 4-1 at a place we'd go to and probably get stuffed like a Christmas turkey......... I think they can afford an injury or two for Saturday.

‘morbid curiosity about where this is all going’

Bojan possibly out saturday on 08:42 - Jan 27 with 1482 viewsBlue_Castello

Bojan possibly out saturday on 21:56 - Jan 26 by kropotkin41

They just won 4-1 at a place we'd go to and probably get stuffed like a Christmas turkey......... I think they can afford an injury or two for Saturday.

Agreed but i think we are all hoping for a miracle on Saturday where we turn up and compete for 90 minutes and get our first away point of the season.

Miracles can happen, if we show the same fighting spirit as we did at Wembley, defend well and take our chances when they arrive, their wont be many but there's been loads of games won by teams this season who have had fewer shots and still got the ponts.

The problem is the coaching is so crap down at Harlington that you are relying on the players experience and skill to get any points.

I did send an email yesterday morning to my brother saying I hope Bojan picks up a minor injury before Saturday, he is their playmaker and without him and Diouf who is away at the Afcon their options are reduced and hopefully less of a threat to our defence. Hopefully a fit Yun will be playing at left back which will improve the back four, we all know Clints been a great player for the Rs but his days as a left back are over.

I'm not expecting a miracle on Saturday on the scale of Wembley but IF our sodding coaching team get their act together we have a chance of getting an away point, I'm not hoping for any more than a draw.

Surely we need to play 4-2-3-1 away from home, it gives more protection to the defence and we've seen our midfield two be totally overrun in too many games.
Bojan possibly out saturday on 09:56 - Jan 27 with 1414 viewsbosh67

They just won 4-1

Up against Hughes

We concede 2 goals a game

Harry in charge with no wingers and our second striker on the bench

What can possibly go wrong?

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

Bojan possibly out saturday on 10:21 - Jan 27 with 1383 viewskropotkin41

Bojan possibly out saturday on 09:56 - Jan 27 by bosh67

They just won 4-1

Up against Hughes

We concede 2 goals a game

Harry in charge with no wingers and our second striker on the bench

What can possibly go wrong?

Another one of far too many weekends in recent seasons when the weekend just brings on a sense of dread about the football.

Bojan possibly out saturday on 10:25 - Jan 27 with 1377 viewsWestminsteRs

Two days before deadline day too so we know where HR's attentions will be. He'll be concentrating on how best to get another two or three 'little number 10s' in on loan.
Bojan possibly out saturday on 10:26 - Jan 27 with 1376 viewsadhoc_qpr

Bojan possibly out saturday on 08:42 - Jan 27 by Blue_Castello

Agreed but i think we are all hoping for a miracle on Saturday where we turn up and compete for 90 minutes and get our first away point of the season.

Miracles can happen, if we show the same fighting spirit as we did at Wembley, defend well and take our chances when they arrive, their wont be many but there's been loads of games won by teams this season who have had fewer shots and still got the ponts.

The problem is the coaching is so crap down at Harlington that you are relying on the players experience and skill to get any points.

I did send an email yesterday morning to my brother saying I hope Bojan picks up a minor injury before Saturday, he is their playmaker and without him and Diouf who is away at the Afcon their options are reduced and hopefully less of a threat to our defence. Hopefully a fit Yun will be playing at left back which will improve the back four, we all know Clints been a great player for the Rs but his days as a left back are over.

I'm not expecting a miracle on Saturday on the scale of Wembley but IF our sodding coaching team get their act together we have a chance of getting an away point, I'm not hoping for any more than a draw.

Surely we need to play 4-2-3-1 away from home, it gives more protection to the defence and we've seen our midfield two be totally overrun in too many games.

Everton away we were broadly competitive, that's the shape i'd go for.

Could easily have been a draw if not for Everton scoring2 lucky deflections and Barton and Mutch having absolute stinkers.
Bojan possibly out saturday on 10:56 - Jan 27 with 1349 viewsdaveB

realistically we're going to need at least 7 points away from home if we are going to stay up and although Stoke are a decent side Villa, Burnley and Leicester have all won at Stoke so no reason why if we are organised that we can't get a point
Bojan possibly out saturday on 10:59 - Jan 27 with 1344 viewskropotkin41

Bojan possibly out saturday on 10:56 - Jan 27 by daveB

realistically we're going to need at least 7 points away from home if we are going to stay up and although Stoke are a decent side Villa, Burnley and Leicester have all won at Stoke so no reason why if we are organised that we can't get a point

The operative clause being "if we are organised......"

Realistically we're going to get horribly relegated. I really do hope that HR and the team dash my expectations with a miraculous turnaround though.

Login to get fewer ads

Bojan possibly out saturday on 11:10 - Jan 27 with 1323 viewsJamie

Bojan possibly out saturday on 10:56 - Jan 27 by daveB

We will need double figures away from home to survive, as not only are they points for us, but more crucially taking points from rivals.

No chance under Arry unfortunately.
Bojan possibly out saturday on 11:16 - Jan 27 with 1314 viewsElHoop

Bojan possibly out saturday on 08:42 - Jan 27 by Blue_Castello

Spot on about Yun. I hope that he's fit.

QPR P 22 Pts 19
Yun P10 Pts 13
Bojan possibly out saturday on 13:06 - Jan 27 with 1252 viewsBrazilNutR

Just looking at the statistics of the Rochdale v Stoke game,, and seems Rochdale despite scoring 1 goal instead of Stoke's 4 had more shots (10 v 9) albeit (3 v 4) less on Target. But had more corners (3-2) and more possession (52%).. so stats don't suggest it should have been a 4-1 victory..
Bojan possibly out saturday on 13:34 - Jan 27 with 1217 viewsCHUBBS

Bojan possibly out saturday on 13:06 - Jan 27 by BrazilNutR

Just looking at the statistics of the Rochdale v Stoke game,, and seems Rochdale despite scoring 1 goal instead of Stoke's 4 had more shots (10 v 9) albeit (3 v 4) less on Target. But had more corners (3-2) and more possession (52%).. so stats don't suggest it should have been a 4-1 victory..

Our stats suggest we should be at least mid table,its amazing the false pictures that can be drawn when you take the goals away.
They could have half their 1st team missing and we'd still find a way to lose.
The only thing i'm hanging onto is i haven't seen us lose yet after 5 visits to HQ and i'll be there on Saturday.
Bojan possibly out saturday on 13:40 - Jan 27 with 1206 viewsheadhoops

organised - excuse me while I go and knit some fog.

they wont need Bojan - just roll out Charlie Fuc£ing Clogger Adam - we turn him into messi.

Hughes team will be meticulously prepared dont forget.

Poll: Remy - can he play in the playoffs - who's opening post is the best?

Bojan possibly out saturday on 17:31 - Jan 27 with 1138 viewsdaveB

rumours in Spain are Bojan out for the season with a bad knee injury
Bojan possibly out saturday on 17:32 - Jan 27 with 1133 viewsJamie

Bojan possibly out saturday on 17:31 - Jan 27 by daveB

rumours in Spain are Bojan out for the season with a bad knee injury

Bring on Jonny Walters.
Bojan possibly out saturday on 17:47 - Jan 27 with 1114 viewsaston_hoop

Confirmed out for the rest of the season. On the plus side for Stoke, at least they'll be able to keep hold of him for next season. Good news that we won't have to defend against him too!

Poll: Moses Odubajo - Stick or Twist?

Bojan possibly out saturday on 17:58 - Jan 27 with 1095 viewssimmo

It's actually a real shame for him, was looking to reignite his career in the premier league and after a shaky start was just about getting to grips with it. It's a bonus that we don't have to play against him Saturday but I wouldn't wish a season finishing injury on many players, especially one as talented as him.

Fingers crossed he recovers soon.

ask Beavis I get nothing Butthead

Bojan possibly out saturday on 18:05 - Jan 27 with 1084 viewseghamranger

Is Crouch staying up there too now?

Thought they had plenty of strikers and HR was lining him up
Bojan possibly out saturday on 18:23 - Jan 27 with 1056 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Shame for Bojan, always liked him. He's been unlucky that his moves since Barca haven't panned out for him.

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

Bojan possibly out saturday on 18:28 - Jan 27 with 1045 viewsbosh67

Bojan possibly out saturday on 18:23 - Jan 27 by BrianMcCarthy

Shame for Bojan, always liked him. He's been unlucky that his moves since Barca haven't panned out for him.

Bad injury that and wish the kid well.

However, perhaps if we buy his other leg and put that on the one Faurlin has had problems with then we get a whole player back.

Just saying.

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

Bojan possibly out saturday on 19:17 - Jan 27 with 993 viewsJamie

Bojan possibly out saturday on 18:28 - Jan 27 by bosh67

Bad injury that and wish the kid well.

However, perhaps if we buy his other leg and put that on the one Faurlin has had problems with then we get a whole player back.

Just saying.

Unfortunately Faurlin has done both knees.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024