Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
I don't want to worry you all but........ 16:45 - Jan 27 with 964 viewswelwynranger

......In my work van I have a QPR banner held on by two rubber suckers. Yesterday and today no matter what I do. IT WONT STAY UP.
I don't want to worry you all but........ on 17:08 - Jan 27 with 860 viewsMytch_QPR

There are some who say that the whole club is being held together / afloat by a few suckers.
I have a QPR mug in the office (a drinking vessel, not a colleague). I'm just waiting for that to start cracking or the handle to come off midway through a cuppa.

Still staying positive though!!!!!!!!

"Thank you for supporting Queens Park Rangers Steep Staircase"... and I thought I'd signed up for a rollercoaster.
Poll: Next temporary manager (the wheel of misfortune) - as requested by 18 Stone

I don't want to worry you all but........ on 18:12 - Jan 27 with 748 viewsFredManRave

I don't want to worry you all but........ on 17:08 - Jan 27 by Mytch_QPR

There are some who say that the whole club is being held together / afloat by a few suckers.
I have a QPR mug in the office (a drinking vessel, not a colleague). I'm just waiting for that to start cracking or the handle to come off midway through a cuppa.

Still staying positive though!!!!!!!!

If you have a QPR mug does that make you a muggy fan?!

I've noticed that with each week that passes, the ball in my "We Needed A Miracle" T-Shirt is moving further to the left and it's only a matter of time before it hits the posts and goes out for a corner and we all know what happens with our corners...
[Post edited 27 Jan 2015 18:25]

I've got the Power.
Poll: MOM from todays Teasing at Teesside?

I don't want to worry you all but........ on 18:18 - Jan 27 with 737 viewsMytch_QPR

I don't want to worry you all but........ on 18:12 - Jan 27 by FredManRave

If you have a QPR mug does that make you a muggy fan?!

I've noticed that with each week that passes, the ball in my "We Needed A Miracle" T-Shirt is moving further to the left and it's only a matter of time before it hits the posts and goes out for a corner and we all know what happens with our corners...
[Post edited 27 Jan 2015 18:25]

I sometimes feel mugged when I've paid forty quid for a ticket - that said, I wouldn't change it - having a whinge is part of the whole day out, we love it really.

Really.

"Thank you for supporting Queens Park Rangers Steep Staircase"... and I thought I'd signed up for a rollercoaster.
Poll: Next temporary manager (the wheel of misfortune) - as requested by 18 Stone

I don't want to worry you all but........ on 18:26 - Jan 27 with 718 viewsjohncharles

I don't want to worry you all but........ on 18:18 - Jan 27 by Mytch_QPR

I sometimes feel mugged when I've paid forty quid for a ticket - that said, I wouldn't change it - having a whinge is part of the whole day out, we love it really.

Really.

Oh really ? I'm ready to kill.

Strong and stable my arse.

I don't want to worry you all but........ on 19:01 - Jan 27 with 654 viewsMytch_QPR

I don't want to worry you all but........ on 18:26 - Jan 27 by johncharles

Oh really ? I'm ready to kill.

You'll be back for more - we all will. We have very sensitive pleasure receptors, us Rs - just seeing one of our players make an accurate pass or beat a defender sends us into rapture. As for a goal, well...

Dave Thomas summed it up very well in the last AKUTRs when he stated that it was thin gruel we were feasting on - true enough, but it keeps you strangely hungry for more.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024