Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Scum v Liverpool 21:12 - Jan 27 with 2520 viewsQPR1882

Can anyone who is watching the game please explain how Costa is still on the pitch ?

1 stamp is bad, 2 is beyond a joke.
Scum v Liverpool on 21:19 - Jan 27 with 2039 viewsWatford_Ranger

In the ref's defence they were both sly and off the ball. One or both should result in a ban but can't see it happening.

Terry's just cleaned Sterling out. Barton would've been sent off.
Scum v Liverpool on 21:28 - Jan 27 with 2012 viewsToast_R

Can't make my mind up who I want to lose this. Liverpool because it's funny that they keep throwing money at the team and yet their still coming up sh*t or Chelsea because of Jason Cundy?
[Post edited 27 Jan 2015 21:29]
Scum v Liverpool on 21:32 - Jan 27 with 1992 viewsWatford_Ranger

Scum v Liverpool on 21:28 - Jan 27 by Toast_R

Can't make my mind up who I want to lose this. Liverpool because it's funny that they keep throwing money at the team and yet their still coming up sh*t or Chelsea because of Jason Cundy?

Not even a contest is it?
Scum v Liverpool on 21:37 - Jan 27 with 1971 viewsWokingR

Can't believe a Qpr fan is even having to think about this
Scum v Liverpool on 21:40 - Jan 27 with 1951 viewsJuzzie

ABC

Costa's a sly fukker. Liverpool nearly messed up and a through ball went to Costa, he tried to push it past the goalie but the goalie managed to intercept. Costa, surprise surprise, went down. Slow motion showed no one touched him. How can a player fall if not contacted? (and it wasn't a slip) Hmmmmm........

Start dishing out retrospective one match bans. That'll stop it. They wouldnt do it if they knew it could cost them a place in tne final.

[Post edited 27 Jan 2015 22:58]
Scum v Liverpool on 21:43 - Jan 27 with 1918 viewsRs_Holy

If the scum lose I will phone up talksport tonight just to take the piss out of Cun-ty.... He is quite simply a typical old school Chelsea scummer fan!
Scum v Liverpool on 21:45 - Jan 27 with 1905 viewseghamranger

Bollox
Scum v Liverpool on 21:47 - Jan 27 with 1892 viewsRs_Holy

Scum v Liverpool on 21:43 - Jan 27 by Rs_Holy

If the scum lose I will phone up talksport tonight just to take the piss out of Cun-ty.... He is quite simply a typical old school Chelsea scummer fan!

Bollox... Cursed it!.... Sorry chaps
Login to get fewer ads

Scum v Liverpool on 21:49 - Jan 27 with 1877 viewseghamranger

How are Lucas and Henderson still on the pitch
Scum v Liverpool on 21:50 - Jan 27 with 1871 viewsWokingR

What exactly does Balotelli offer
I had hoped he would go out all fired up with a point to prove.
Instead he strolls around looking completely disinterested and offers nothing
Was at fault for the goal too
Scum v Liverpool on 21:55 - Jan 27 with 1853 viewspaulparker

I long for the day someone smacks moanrino in the chops
Cheating looking to get players sent off after every tackle
While Hazard falls over with the slightest touch
Can we please give Costa a loftus road welcome in April

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

Scum v Liverpool on 21:55 - Jan 27 with 1852 viewsToast_R

Scum v Liverpool on 21:50 - Jan 27 by WokingR

That's what's funny about Liverpool. Their fans are so deluded that I enjoy all theses signings they make with the soundbites of being "A Liverpool type of player etc etc" and yet they just turn all the players sh*t.
One called up Talksport the other day and reckoned Lambert is better the Suarez.. for real.

Ballotelli was such a f*cking Liverpool signing... none of the real contenders would touch him with a barge pole but they seem to think because it's Liverpool he'll sort himself out.

They are just as bigger c*nts as Chelsea IMO
Scum v Liverpool on 21:56 - Jan 27 with 1844 viewsCHUBBS

Scum v Liverpool on 21:50 - Jan 27 by WokingR

Wtf was Rodgers thinking of calling off the Remy transfer in order to sign that attention seeking cock sucker.
It's not as if his current behaviour is out of character,maybe he was trying to out do his old mentor who said he was unmanageable.
I'm convinced they'd be comfortably top 4 if Remy had signed instead.
What a foolish decision.
Scum v Liverpool on 21:57 - Jan 27 with 1842 viewsToast_R

http://talksport.com/football/chelsea-have-overtaken-liverpool-and-they-cant-sta

Cundy earlier... "We" this and "Us" that in reference to Chelscum. What a prize f*cking c*nt. Can't stand the bloke. Any topic he discusses he turns it round to talk about Chelsea. COCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Scum v Liverpool on 21:58 - Jan 27 with 1839 viewsTearsOfaClown

Scum v Liverpool on 21:49 - Jan 27 by eghamranger

How are Lucas and Henderson still on the pitch

Henderson misses a simple header and and the the commentator says "that's not a strong part of his game" . . . what other professions can you have such a 'blind spot' . . . like a lorry driver who is not too clever turning right, a pilot ho doesn't like landings . . .
Scum v Liverpool on 22:03 - Jan 27 with 1811 viewsCHUBBS

Scum v Liverpool on 21:58 - Jan 27 by TearsOfaClown

Henderson misses a simple header and and the the commentator says "that's not a strong part of his game" . . . what other professions can you have such a 'blind spot' . . . like a lorry driver who is not too clever turning right, a pilot ho doesn't like landings . . .

Or a winger that can't cross..
Scum v Liverpool on 22:04 - Jan 27 with 1803 viewsRs_Holy

Scum v Liverpool on 21:57 - Jan 27 by Toast_R

http://talksport.com/football/chelsea-have-overtaken-liverpool-and-they-cant-sta

Cundy earlier... "We" this and "Us" that in reference to Chelscum. What a prize f*cking c*nt. Can't stand the bloke. Any topic he discusses he turns it round to talk about Chelsea. COCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Agree... That ginger haired bloke and gough used to do the daily Arsenal which was a piss take of the gunners... Cun- ty stood in for a couple of evenings and did the Daily chelsea and spent 5 minutes telling everyone how fantastic they were... I hate everything about him including the way he looks... His face alone deserves a good slap!
Scum v Liverpool on 22:08 - Jan 27 with 1785 viewsTearsOfaClown

Why bring Ballotelli on when his form is so bad and he can't score?

Like Heskey coming on in the SA World Cup - hopeless!
Scum v Liverpool on 22:18 - Jan 27 with 1745 viewsCHUBBS

Remy not even getting on as sub.
If he could go back knowing what he knows now would he have signed for that shower of shit?
Scum v Liverpool on 22:22 - Jan 27 with 1719 viewsRs_Holy

Scum v Liverpool on 22:18 - Jan 27 by CHUBBS

Remy not even getting on as sub.
If he could go back knowing what he knows now would he have signed for that shower of shit?

He's hit the jackpot!... Getting paid a fortune for doing feck all... He probably doesn't even care!
Scum v Liverpool on 22:29 - Jan 27 with 1694 viewsCHUBBS

Scum v Liverpool on 22:22 - Jan 27 by Rs_Holy

He's hit the jackpot!... Getting paid a fortune for doing feck all... He probably doesn't even care!

Maybe but I always got the impression that he loved playing the game ahead of trousering obscene sums of dough.
Scum v Liverpool on 22:55 - Jan 27 with 1630 viewsLblock

Scum v Liverpool on 21:56 - Jan 27 by CHUBBS

Wtf was Rodgers thinking of calling off the Remy transfer in order to sign that attention seeking cock sucker.
It's not as if his current behaviour is out of character,maybe he was trying to out do his old mentor who said he was unmanageable.
What a foolish decision.

Talking of Remy........

Had another cracking game tonight

The games a winner

Cherish and enjoy life.... this ain't no dress rehearsal

Scum v Liverpool on 23:12 - Jan 27 with 1596 viewsShotKneesHoop

Scum v Liverpool on 21:58 - Jan 27 by TearsOfaClown

Or a Premier manager who spends his time in a portacabin, instead of supervising training.

Or the same who buys 35 year olds because of their potential

Why does it feel like R'SWiPe is still on the books? Yer Couldn't Make It Up.Well Done Me!

Scum v Liverpool on 02:45 - Jan 28 with 1506 viewsWesty75

Scum v Liverpool on 21:56 - Jan 27 by CHUBBS

What a foolish decision.

Totally. They screwed up badly not getting him when they had the chance. Ballotelli is truly sh*te.

Remy - what a waste of a very good player. Agree that he probably doesn't give a f*ck though - he gets to swan around London on 80k+ per week and say he 'plays' for Chelsea. A real shame all round, not least for us.
Scum v Liverpool on 10:03 - Jan 28 with 1389 viewsRangers67

I can think of three reasons he didn,t get sent of and the FA will not do anything. 1. He plays for the Scum 2. Moanrinio has been doing nothing lately but winge. 3. The FA as we all know are a totally useless bunch of pricks
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024