Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Deadline Day 08:30 - Jan 28 with 2958 viewswombat

It had to happen , sky have pulled the plug on fans being involved outside the ground on deadline day , after last years exploits by some fans they have decided to put reporters inside the grounds.

what will the stoke fans do with themselves

Poll: which is your favouite foot

Deadline Day on 08:35 - Jan 28 with 2934 viewskingsburyR

That's my Monday night stuffed!

Was looking forward to man handling a sky reporter whilst screaming profanities into a camera!

Dont know why we bother. .... but we do!

Deadline Day on 08:35 - Jan 28 with 2934 viewsWokingR

I think we all know the answer to that
Their club motto is 'Incest is best' after all.
Deadline Day on 08:37 - Jan 28 with 2922 viewswombat

Deadline Day on 08:35 - Jan 28 by WokingR

I think we all know the answer to that
Their club motto is 'Incest is best' after all.

its amazing how one blue dildo spoils it for everyone

Poll: which is your favouite foot

Deadline Day on 08:45 - Jan 28 with 2905 viewskingsburyR

Was a good dildo though!!!

Dont know why we bother. .... but we do!

Deadline Day on 08:48 - Jan 28 with 2895 viewsBrianMcCarthy

If the journos are inside, how is Redknapp going to drive to them?

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

Deadline Day on 09:00 - Jan 28 with 2862 viewseasthertsr

Quite frankly I think it's a good idea. The background of p*ssed up tw@ts or shouting adolescents means you can't hear the reporter repeating what they said 30 minutes earlier!
Deadline Day on 09:07 - Jan 28 with 2842 viewsKonk

Deadline Day on 08:48 - Jan 28 by BrianMcCarthy

I think it’s going to be like Top Gear or something. They’ll have him drive slowly through the building and park-up by the desk. I stayed in a hotel with a Mercedes in the foyer once — it’s doable.

Fulham FC: It's the taking part that counts

Deadline Day on 09:11 - Jan 28 with 2825 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Deadline Day on 09:07 - Jan 28 by Konk

I think it’s going to be like Top Gear or something. They’ll have him drive slowly through the building and park-up by the desk. I stayed in a hotel with a Mercedes in the foyer once — it’s doable.

6 mins 30 seconds.

Login to get fewer ads

Deadline Day on 09:14 - Jan 28 with 2816 viewsQPR442

If I know Sky (which I do) they will probably start charging fans to stand behind the camera and deadline day will become pay for view. Actually they will probably create a new channel which is not in the sports package and you will have to cough up more dosh to see 25 mins of adverts per hour. Believe in better
Deadline Day on 09:18 - Jan 28 with 2794 viewsKonk

Deadline Day on 09:11 - Jan 28 by BrianMcCarthy

6 mins 30 seconds.

Exactly. That is genius. And don’t think that SKY won’t have thought of this. I saw a mini-digger going through someone’s terraced house once on some property programme and couldn’t stop laughing for ages. I’m a huge fan of mini-vehicles being driven indoors. Driving where you shouldn’t be driving is great - when we go camping, nothing makes me happier than watching some bloke drive his Audi estate slowly across a lush green hillside.

Deadline Day on 09:19 - Jan 28 with 2792 viewsPhildo

Tourettes sufferers everywhere should take this to the european court
Deadline Day on 09:19 - Jan 28 with 2789 viewsWokingR

Deadline Day on 08:48 - Jan 28 by BrianMcCarthy

Deadline Day on 09:26 - Jan 28 with 2768 viewsadhoc_qpr

Will a loss to Stoke this weekend tighten or loosen the purse strings on deadline day i wonder?
Deadline Day on 09:33 - Jan 28 with 2738 viewsthame_hoops

Deadline Day on 08:37 - Jan 28 by wombat

Wasn't it purple....? :)
Deadline Day on 10:37 - Jan 28 with 2631 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Picture of Redknapp practicing Plan B last night...

Deadline Day on 10:59 - Jan 28 with 2574 viewsJuzzie

Was bound to happen. Something that started off ok got worse each time. As usual, it's the minority inbred dickheads that spoil it for everyone.
Deadline Day on 11:10 - Jan 28 with 2545 viewspaulparker

Deadline Day on 10:59 - Jan 28 by Juzzie

Was bound to happen. Something that started off ok got worse each time. As usual, it's the minority inbred dickheads that spoil it for everyone.

The whole thing is a steamy pile of horse sh1t , its a fantasy based creation that is now more important than the Fa cup 3rd round in the footballing calendar ,
it reminds me of the programme KYTV which was a p1ss take of sky back in the 80's

saying all that I will still be watching Fred Talbot style hoping for a sultry leg shot of Kate Abdo

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

Deadline Day on 11:38 - Jan 28 with 2461 viewsJuzzie

Deadline Day on 11:10 - Jan 28 by paulparker

The whole thing is a steamy pile of horse sh1t , its a fantasy based creation that is now more important than the Fa cup 3rd round in the footballing calendar ,
it reminds me of the programme KYTV which was a p1ss take of sky back in the 80's

saying all that I will still be watching Fred Talbot style hoping for a sultry leg shot of Kate Abdo

I didn't mean Transfer Deadline Day itself was OK, I too think it's a pile of dung, just that I didn't see a problem with having a few people in the background (a la Top of the Pops, Top Gear etc) but it just got cringeworthy with each one.

Sky need to pull their socks up and stop it from being the comedy show they've made it. £millions of pounds are trading hands and they joke around. It's not a joke, it's serious business and they need to treat it as such.
[Post edited 28 Jan 2015 11:53]
Deadline Day on 11:43 - Jan 28 with 2442 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Deadline Day on 11:38 - Jan 28 by Juzzie

I didn't mean Transfer Deadline Day itself was OK, I too think it's a pile of dung, just that I didn't see a problem with having a few people in the background (a la Top of the Pops, Top Gear etc) but it just got cringeworthy with each one.

Sky need to pull their socks up and stop it from being the comedy show they've made it. £millions of pounds are trading hands and they joke around. It's not a joke, it's serious business and they need to treat it as such.

I actually think it should be made less serious.

A game of Bullseye between all the managers with Andros Townsend, Peter Crouch, some spotty phenom from Brazil and a campervan as the four prizes would have me watching.

Deadline Day on 11:57 - Jan 28 with 2384 viewsAntti_Heinola

Deadline Day on 11:38 - Jan 28 by Juzzie

no, juzzie, it is a joke. a farcical joke - like all of football these days. We can and should laugh at the ludicrous nature of deadline day. And QPR represent every single clown getting out of the mini.

Bare bones.

Deadline Day on 12:21 - Jan 28 with 2322 viewsKonk

Deadline Day on 11:57 - Jan 28 by Antti_Heinola

no, juzzie, it is a joke. a farcical joke - like all of football these days. We can and should laugh at the ludicrous nature of deadline day. And QPR represent every single clown getting out of the mini.

Top level football is utterly ridiculous in almost every way, football has saturated the media and the fact that SKY have felt the need to have reporters camped outside stadiums manically reporting on the possibility of some bloke you’ve never heard of signing for Stoke or whoever, demonstrates just how stupid it is. They treat it like a General election night — “And here we are in Peterborough were early indications are that the Conservatives will hold onto the seat/And here we are in the car park at the KC, where we’re hearing that Zerko Bliskov is currently undergoing a medical” - like it actually really fu cking matters whether or not some Bulgarian RB signs for Hull.

Deadline Day on 12:49 - Jan 28 with 2243 viewsTacticalR

You seem disillusioned with Bulgarians Konk.

Air hostess clique

Deadline Day on 12:57 - Jan 28 with 2208 viewsnadera78

Deadline Day on 08:37 - Jan 28 by wombat

You're not the first man to have said that.
Deadline Day on 13:01 - Jan 28 with 2184 viewsKonk

Deadline Day on 12:49 - Jan 28 by TacticalR

You seem disillusioned with Bulgarians Konk.

For every Dimitar Berbatov, there’s a very helpful Hotel manager at the Hilton, Sofia. That’s what I have to keep telling myself. It’s important not to generalise.

In fact, everyone we dealt with at the Hilton, Sofia, was a credit to their country. And there was a really nice fella working in a restaurant/bar we went to as well. And none of the locals gave us any stick either, so, on balance, Bulgaria’s in credit with me at the moment.
[Post edited 28 Jan 2015 13:06]

Deadline Day on 13:03 - Jan 28 with 2177 viewsMetallica_Hoop

Beer and Beef has made us what we are - The Prince Regent

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024