Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Stick with what we have got and que sera 12:23 - Jan 28 with 860 viewsYorkRanger

Rreflecting on the potential comings and goings and I think I am in the camp of no signings, keep what we have, what will be will be and get rid of Redknapp in the summer and start again, be that in the Championship or the Premership.

And before anyone mentions the Conference, I do believe the FFP issue will get resolved without that sort of demotion.

[Post edited 28 Jan 2015 12:27]
Stick with what we have got and que sera on 12:27 - Jan 28 with 843 viewsadhoc_qpr

I'm happy to sign loans or freebies on short term deal this window, just don't lumber us with more fees or big wages in the long term.

Also any player coming in should have a specific purpose, either filling a hole in the first team or providing injury cover where we are short (fullback, striker).

No more signings for the sake of it like Zarate who clearly doesn't fit into the way we currently play (home or away) and we already have other options (Fer, Adel, Niko, Hoillett even).
Stick with what we have got and que sera on 12:36 - Jan 28 with 822 viewspaulparker

2 loans and that's it

1- a Right back, this would allow Isla to play in the midfield and be more effective in the oppo half rather than defending which he isn't great at

2- a striker which we have already signed in Zarate

HR signed Mutch so fecking play him, its his squad now and has been for 2 seasons
quite frankly sick of us p1ssing around in January windows picking up every waif stray & cast off that clubs dump on us , what's the point, get your business done by August FFS,
Jenas, Samba, ben haim, maiga , Keane, Hughes , Doyle all useless January signings that served no purpose

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

Stick with what we have got and que sera on 13:24 - Jan 28 with 754 viewsYorkRanger

Stick with what we have got and que sera on 12:36 - Jan 28 by paulparker

2 loans and that's it

1- a Right back, this would allow Isla to play in the midfield and be more effective in the oppo half rather than defending which he isn't great at

2- a striker which we have already signed in Zarate

HR signed Mutch so fecking play him, its his squad now and has been for 2 seasons
quite frankly sick of us p1ssing around in January windows picking up every waif stray & cast off that clubs dump on us , what's the point, get your business done by August FFS,
Jenas, Samba, ben haim, maiga , Keane, Hughes , Doyle all useless January signings that served no purpose

I can live with the right back position. I like Isla and not sure that the job we need doing further forward on the right is one for him (i.e. use pace, get wide and delievr quality into the box).

I'd take Bamford on a perm.
Stick with what we have got and que sera on 14:15 - Jan 28 with 705 viewspaulparker

Stick with what we have got and que sera on 13:24 - Jan 28 by YorkRanger

I can live with the right back position. I like Isla and not sure that the job we need doing further forward on the right is one for him (i.e. use pace, get wide and delievr quality into the box).

I'd take Bamford on a perm.

id take Bramford on a perm, problem is his price tag probably just went up a couple of million after the weekend
as for Isla im not convinced he is a right back, for me he seems suited to right midfield or Centre mid, his best game for us was against Liverpool playing that position ,
I would look to take the lad Finnegan from the scousers he was good last year and doesn't seem to get a look in after his injury
other than that we need to get on with what we got its Arrys squad now the time for excuses is over

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

Stick with what we have got and que sera on 19:16 - Jan 28 with 648 viewsYorkRanger

For clarity that meant keeping Mutch, even though he has been poor..
Stick with what we have got and que sera on 01:04 - Jan 29 with 558 viewsDylanP

Stick with what we have got and que sera on 12:27 - Jan 28 by adhoc_qpr

I'm happy to sign loans or freebies on short term deal this window, just don't lumber us with more fees or big wages in the long term.

Also any player coming in should have a specific purpose, either filling a hole in the first team or providing injury cover where we are short (fullback, striker).

No more signings for the sake of it like Zarate who clearly doesn't fit into the way we currently play (home or away) and we already have other options (Fer, Adel, Niko, Hoillett even).

Zarate is a worthwhile gamble. Fer is terrible. Adel is out of favor. Hoilett plays awful when he starts a game and is only useful as a sub. Phillips has not got it done this season. Mutch hasn't amounted to much. Midfield could do with a spark and Zarate seems like the sort of player who could provide it.

Poll: Who is the Best QPR Chairman in the last 25 Years?

Stick with what we have got and que sera on 03:11 - Jan 29 with 527 views18StoneOfHoop

Stick with what we have got and que sera on 01:04 - Jan 29 by DylanP

Zarate is a worthwhile gamble. Fer is terrible. Adel is out of favor. Hoilett plays awful when he starts a game and is only useful as a sub. Phillips has not got it done this season. Mutch hasn't amounted to much. Midfield could do with a spark and Zarate seems like the sort of player who could provide it.

"Adel is out of 'favor'" [sic]? ....

Do far koff Dylan, when on an English messageboard please write in English.
#ItsASimpleMatterOfCourtesyAndRespect

..and don't give me none of your 'd'ive ot gyslexia' and 'I've always been a notorious bad speller' excuses like before, neither DP, they just don't wash. It's obvious from your comments that you're an educated intelligent man, you're just lazy. ( It takes one to know one) #PleaseUpYourGameHollowayDid

FFS leave the u's in!

#IfYouCantWriteProperShutYerMouth as I'm sure Q block could tell you.

That bloody b'staad septic Noah Webster!

"One particularly vexatious argument concerns the lack of uniform spellings between British and American English. The simple reason for this is that England and America went their separate ways before anyone became unduly rigorous about spelling words the same way every time. The firm nailing down of language happened in earnest during the 1800s, on both sides of the Atlantic, and thanks largely to the reforming zeal of American lexicographer Noah Webster, it was with markedly different results in the U.S. than in Victorian Britain.

Seeking to wrest control of the language from the British ruling classes, Noah wrote three books that aimed to make a tidy pile of that mess we were talking about. One on grammar, one on reading, and one on spelling. His first–originally titled The First Part of the Grammatical Institute of the English Language, then The American Spelling Book, then The Elementary Spelling Book–became the standard text book from which American teachers taught spelling for 100 years, and it was from reprints and reissues of that original text that Noah began to subtly refine words, spelling them according to how they sound.

So while British English still insists on a c in the word defense, Webster changed it to an s. Theatre and centre were simplified into theater and center. Plough became plow, axe became ax, catalogue became catalog, and flavour, honour, savour, saviour, candour, behaviour, colour, armour, demeanour, glamour, harbour and all the rest lost their u. "
[Post edited 29 Jan 2015 9:37]

'I'm 18 with a bullet.Got my finger on the trigger,I'm gonna pull it.." Love,Peace and Fook Chelski! More like 20StoneOfHoop now. Let's face it I'm not getting any thinner. Pass the cake and pies please.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024