Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Dangerous strategy? 15:31 - Jan 28 with 1031 viewsbosh67

Offer Mutch as part of a deal for Frazier.
Offer Phillips as a swap for McManaman.

Both of which fail.

It won't exactly encourage either of them to come through the storm here and prove themselves. I understand we may have to trade in this window but as it has become obvious that our books aren't balancing in the eyes of the FairPlay rules shouldn't we just sell these players on if we feel there is no future for them and promote players who have come through the academy and see how they do.

Personally, I accept that Phillips has had a lot of injuries but I am nit convinced he is Prem quality.
With Mutch I look at a player struggling for fitness or being played in a position that suits him. I think it is far too early to move Mutch on but... if we do have to sell, sell and promote from within.

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

Dangerous strategy? on 15:37 - Jan 28 with 1002 viewspaulparker

Yep a complete desperate shambles but this is QPR we are on about what do you expect ,
we have 2 young players who have cost us 10 million, with the right coaching, man management they could be what they want to be
what's our solution bomb them off for less than what we bought them for and exchange for an older player who surprise, surprise has dodgy knees
we deserve every thing we get
I seriously wish TF would fcuk off now and take with him HR, Joe, Bondy ,& Beard

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

Dangerous strategy? on 15:39 - Jan 28 with 997 viewsDiscodroids

there is no strategy bosh. just madness.

im sure the club have been on the lewis and clark in your' event horizon' and seen things that no man should see, sending them off the precipice.

Willard: They told me that you had gone totally insane, and that your methods were unsound.

Kurtz: Are my methods unsound?

Willard: I don't see any method at all, sir.

im sick to the fkn high teeth of it all.
[Post edited 28 Jan 2015 15:41]

"...The monkey is never dead, Dealer. The monkey never dies. When you kick him off, he just hides in a corner, waiting his turn."

Dangerous strategy? on 15:53 - Jan 28 with 961 viewskensalriser

If the board was seriously concerned about fair play then it would make a lot more sense to spend 10m on Jordan Rhodes or equivalent during this window to make sure we don't go down.

Then again, not much else they've done makes sense strategically.

Poll: QPR to finish 7th or Brentford to drop out of the top 6?

Dangerous strategy? on 15:55 - Jan 28 with 951 viewsBasingstokeR

Should we even be looking at players individually and saying "are they Prem quality"?

Shouldn't we be assembling a "Prem quality" TEAM.

Lots of recently promoted teams stay up with half (or more) a team, that when you looked at each player individually a lot of people would say they aren't "Prem quality".

With the selling and promoting from within; the players that we're allegedly selling aren't even ones that are in the first team or getting a proper chance - so we wouldn't promote from within.

Plus there are quite a few people (like Dave McIntyre) making assertions like we have no one capable of playing first team football above league 1 in our youth system full stop. If correct; Not sure why we bought in people like Manning and Donaldson in that case , or why Chris Ramsay is buttering Ferdnandes up with the 4-5 players statement.
Dangerous strategy? on 16:15 - Jan 28 with 878 viewsdaveB

Dangerous strategy? on 15:55 - Jan 28 by BasingstokeR

Should we even be looking at players individually and saying "are they Prem quality"?

Shouldn't we be assembling a "Prem quality" TEAM.

Lots of recently promoted teams stay up with half (or more) a team, that when you looked at each player individually a lot of people would say they aren't "Prem quality".

With the selling and promoting from within; the players that we're allegedly selling aren't even ones that are in the first team or getting a proper chance - so we wouldn't promote from within.

Plus there are quite a few people (like Dave McIntyre) making assertions like we have no one capable of playing first team football above league 1 in our youth system full stop. If correct; Not sure why we bought in people like Manning and Donaldson in that case , or why Chris Ramsay is buttering Ferdnandes up with the 4-5 players statement.

I don't think we have players good enough to play above league one now with possibly a few exceptions but that may change going forward and signing the likes of Manning and Donaldson is obviously done with an eye on getting them in the team.

Completely agree on the team rather than the player argument, all the signings are good players but we've rarely looked a good team and have been relying on individual brilliance for several years
Dangerous strategy? on 16:19 - Jan 28 with 865 viewsNorthernr

Shambles. Still, we're told that Harry's main strength is his man management.
Dangerous strategy? on 16:25 - Jan 28 with 831 viewsqprmeath

Woeful players whats to worry about?
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024