Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Just Imagine 17:23 - Jan 28 with 3514 viewsexiled_dictator

yes yes, i know it's merely a mock up, but who cares? the sun can paint a worst case scenario all they want, but just how much worse can a coalition be when Ed is in 10 anyways?

It's not what you've got; it's where you stick it.
Poll: Climate Change

Just Imagine on 13:12 - Jan 29 with 1346 viewsWestminsteRs

Just Imagine on 17:39 - Jan 28 by BazzaInTheLoft

Wasn't very specific but ok. When you say people I presume you mean working class people?

- Removal of 0 hr contracts (for the people)
- Energy price freeze (for the people)

and here's one for the anti immigrant / benefit claimants section among us:

- No immigrant will be eligible to benefits for at least two years (for the 'British' people)
[Post edited 28 Jan 2015 17:41]

Is this the energy price freeze for people that would have meant that energy prices were frozen and kept artificially high when wholesale prices fell considerably last year? For the people..
Just Imagine on 13:28 - Jan 29 with 1328 viewsR_from_afar

Just Imagine on 07:12 - Jan 29 by QPRDEL

Every time Labour get in they screw up the economy,then the Tories come in and fix it,
then labour get in again with a nice healthy economy and f,,k it up again so the circle goes on

So they should have decided not to prop up the banks? For that is the cause of the vast bulk of our debt. If they had not rescued our clueless bankers, there would've been anarchy, a total breakdown of the system which underpins modern life.

Just remember, too, the Tories wanted *less* regulation of the banks....

The gap between rich and poor has widened under this government and a pension timebomb is being created because the bulk of the new jobs Osborne so likes to crow about are self-employed ones, i.e. lower paid, no pension provision and basically far from secure.

RFA

"Things had started becoming increasingly desperate at Loftus Road but QPR have been handed a massive lifeline and the place has absolutely erupted. it's carnage. It's bedlam. It's 1-1."

Just Imagine on 13:31 - Jan 29 with 1325 viewsTheBlob

I wonder if we've got any gold left we can give away......

Poll: So how was the season for you?

Just Imagine on 13:49 - Jan 29 with 1296 viewsheadhoops

- Removal of 0 hr contracts (for the people).

LOL - zero hour contracts. exploiting the lowest paid workers. But its OK to saddle our young grads with £30K of debt and then make them work unpaid as interns in the very banks that fuc3ed us all over. Those repugnant 0 hour contracts that are not at all like the fantastic ones that guarantee 2-5 hours a week in Tesco given to 10,000's of workers courtesy of recently knighted SIR Terry Leahy.

SNP & Sinn Fein propping up Labour
Lib Dems and UKIP propping up the Tories

its like choosing which leg to lose.

Poll: Remy - can he play in the playoffs - who's opening post is the best?

Just Imagine on 14:48 - Jan 29 with 1271 viewseasthertsr

Just Imagine on 13:49 - Jan 29 by headhoops

LOL - zero hour contracts. exploiting the lowest paid workers. But its OK to saddle our young grads with £30K of debt and then make them work unpaid as interns in the very banks that fuc3ed us all over. Those repugnant 0 hour contracts that are not at all like the fantastic ones that guarantee 2-5 hours a week in Tesco given to 10,000's of workers courtesy of recently knighted SIR Terry Leahy.

The whole point is that the next government will be decided by people meeting and thrashing out an 'agreement' just like last time.The minority parties will hold sway and decide who will run the country. If you have coalition governments then Proportional Representation is a must. So say 20% of the votes gives you 20% of MP's, surely that is the most democratic?
Just Imagine on 14:58 - Jan 29 with 1258 viewsDiscodroids

Just Imagine on 13:28 - Jan 29 by R_from_afar

So they should have decided not to prop up the banks? For that is the cause of the vast bulk of our debt. If they had not rescued our clueless bankers, there would've been anarchy, a total breakdown of the system which underpins modern life.

Just remember, too, the Tories wanted *less* regulation of the banks....

The gap between rich and poor has widened under this government and a pension timebomb is being created because the bulk of the new jobs Osborne so likes to crow about are self-employed ones, i.e. lower paid, no pension provision and basically far from secure.

RFA

[Post edited 29 Jan 2015 15:00]

"...The monkey is never dead, Dealer. The monkey never dies. When you kick him off, he just hides in a corner, waiting his turn."

Just Imagine on 15:31 - Jan 29 with 1240 viewseasthertsr

There's nothing I enjoy better than someone besting another person's argument with a totally salient retort that gets right to the crux of the matter. Well done .
[Post edited 29 Jan 2015 15:32]
Just Imagine on 15:40 - Jan 29 with 1228 viewsDiscodroids

Just Imagine on 15:31 - Jan 29 by easthertsr

There's nothing I enjoy better than someone besting another person's argument with a totally salient retort that gets right to the crux of the matter. Well done .
[Post edited 29 Jan 2015 15:32]

no ones talking to you boy.

ive dismissed you from my table like a whelping dog, whipped by its master.

what are your views on jordan mutch being sold today???

you do realise don masson has been sold?.

and before you say 'jordans got 8 games, then 7 games , then 6 games etc etc ...'like you did with harold...

....he's left.

do the words' queens park rangers fc ', mean anything to you, man child?

you seem to have s&m tendencies judging by you keep coming back to me to be schooled.... may i suggest mica paris, very reasonable rates.

even for the lonely stalker like you.

shall i make you an appointment ?.perhaps the kids can chip in with their tuck money.

[Post edited 29 Jan 2015 15:48]

"...The monkey is never dead, Dealer. The monkey never dies. When you kick him off, he just hides in a corner, waiting his turn."

Login to get fewer ads

Just Imagine on 15:55 - Jan 29 with 1209 viewsizlingtonhoop

Just Imagine on 15:40 - Jan 29 by Discodroids

and before you say 'jordans got 8 games, then 7 games , then 6 games etc etc ...'like you did with harold...

....he's left.

you seem to have s&m tendencies judging by you keep coming back to me to be schooled.... may i suggest mica paris, very reasonable rates.

shall i make you an appointment ?.perhaps the kids can chip in with their tuck money.

Surely only a bitch can whelp..?
Just Imagine on 16:05 - Jan 29 with 1199 viewsDiscodroids

Just Imagine on 15:55 - Jan 29 by izlingtonhoop

Surely only a bitch can whelp..?

and indeed it is.

Just Imagine on 17:18 - Jan 29 with 1168 viewseasthertsr

Just Imagine on 15:40 - Jan 29 by Discodroids

....he's left.

I'm genuinely intrigued as to why I get you so wound up you resort to name-calling. All I have ever done is just stated my views, they happen to be different from yours but are just as valid. This talk of schooling and dismissing is just plain embarrassing to be honest, I would never dream of replying to a poster in such a way.All I do is give my POV, pure and simple. As for the QPR stuff I was at Villa Park in 1967 to see us go up ,s o I think I go back a long way. P S I can' t ask the kid's for tuck money as I have had to give up work due to bad health, to be honest I'm struggling at the minute.
Just Imagine on 18:12 - Jan 29 with 1148 viewsDiscodroids

Just Imagine on 17:18 - Jan 29 by easthertsr

I'm genuinely intrigued as to why I get you so wound up you resort to name-calling. All I have ever done is just stated my views, they happen to be different from yours but are just as valid. This talk of schooling and dismissing is just plain embarrassing to be honest, I would never dream of replying to a poster in such a way.All I do is give my POV, pure and simple. As for the QPR stuff I was at Villa Park in 1967 to see us go up ,s o I think I go back a long way. P S I can' t ask the kid's for tuck money as I have had to give up work due to bad health, to be honest I'm struggling at the minute.

listen mate, having clocked your age, and your last sentence that genuinely does upset me.

i dont wish you any ill will at all eastherts r, in fact now i know your age , and indeed from your candid posting , i feel quite the opposite.

i actually feel im talking to A QPR fan now , and not a 22 year old from the local basket weaving college called 'ulysses' by his joni mitchell loving parents who targets every post i make like gil scot heron does a crack pipe .

gen sorry to hear of your ill health.

bygones be bygones, Love , peace and respect to an older 'R' .

ive pm'd you also.
[Post edited 29 Jan 2015 18:50]

Just Imagine on 19:26 - Jan 29 with 1115 viewsessextaxiboy

Just Imagine on 18:12 - Jan 29 by Discodroids

listen mate, having clocked your age, and your last sentence that genuinely does upset me.

i dont wish you any ill will at all eastherts r, in fact now i know your age , and indeed from your candid posting , i feel quite the opposite.

i actually feel im talking to A QPR fan now , and not a 22 year old from the local basket weaving college called 'ulysses' by his joni mitchell loving parents who targets every post i make like gil scot heron does a crack pipe .

ive pm'd you also.

How many days left in Jan ?

Your anguish shines through my screen
Just Imagine on 20:38 - Jan 29 with 1087 viewseasthertsr

Just Imagine on 18:12 - Jan 29 by Discodroids

ive pm'd you also.

Perhaps Disco you should try to find out a bit more before you go all sounding off and having a go at people. Thanks for your apology and it is accepted but please think a bit more before you go steaming into people.
[Post edited 29 Jan 2015 20:41]
Just Imagine on 23:15 - Jan 29 with 1041 viewsNortholt_Rs

Just Imagine on 13:49 - Jan 29 by headhoops

Not the middle one....

Scooters, Tunes, Trainers and QPR.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024