Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
I will live and die by my decisions. 19:14 - Jan 28 with 2059 viewsconnell10

I'll start this thread now and feel free to add as the season pans out. By the way I'm talking about toys decisions not mine, but if it was mine I'd be dead years ago!!!

AND WHEN I DREAM , I DREAM ABOUT YOU AND WHEN I SCREAM I SCREAM ABOUT YOU!!!!!
Poll: best number 10 ever?

I will live and die by my decisions. on 19:40 - Jan 28 with 2017 viewsLblock

#TrustUs

Cherish and enjoy life.... this ain't no dress rehearsal

I will live and die by my decisions. on 20:58 - Jan 28 with 1911 viewspaulparker

This could go on more than the frankie Friday thread, anyway

QPR fans don't worry we have a great manager in Mark , a new training ground,new stadium, great players,
There are many out there who are clueless, that's not me , stability is the key

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

I will live and die by my decisions. on 21:04 - Jan 28 with 1905 viewsNorthernr

No he won't. We'll live with them. We'll be here a long time after HR, TF, PB. They get it wrong they lose money (thought they'll claw plenty back, and HR and PB certainly won't be losing any money) they move on. Whatever state they leave the club in, we'll be here living with it.
I will live and die by my decisions. on 21:57 - Jan 28 with 1830 viewsHayesender

I will live and die by my decisions. on 21:04 - Jan 28 by Northernr

No he won't. We'll live with them. We'll be here a long time after HR, TF, PB. They get it wrong they lose money (thought they'll claw plenty back, and HR and PB certainly won't be losing any money) they move on. Whatever state they leave the club in, we'll be here living with it.

Yep, and we're gonna need bigger buckets than the last time

Poll: Shamima Beghum

I will live and die by my decisions. on 23:58 - Jan 28 with 1733 viewsdavman

I will live and die by my decisions. on 21:57 - Jan 28 by Hayesender

Yep, and we're gonna need bigger buckets than the last time

Bigger buckets, or the resolve to form and follow a new club...

Can we go out yet?
Poll: What would you take for Willock if a bid comes this month?

I will live and die by my decisions. on 00:11 - Jan 29 with 1717 viewsTheBlob

Right bloody load of cassandras aren't you.

Poll: So how was the season for you?

I will live and die by my decisions. on 03:53 - Jan 29 with 1678 views18StoneOfHoop

I will live and die by my decisions. on 00:11 - Jan 29 by TheBlob

Right bloody load of cassandras aren't you.

Cassandras,Jonahs,Eeyores,Cheese-eating surrender monkeys.. Call this substantial - possibly majority? - LFW clique what you will,I think they're overdoing the doom and gloom unrelenting misery and cynical negativity,Blob.

OK 3 pretty spit Prem season attempts,millions spunked but we're still in with a chance,ain't we? Lotta other bad teams down there.

[Post edited 29 Jan 2015 4:04]

'I'm 18 with a bullet.Got my finger on the trigger,I'm gonna pull it.." Love,Peace and Fook Chelski! More like 20StoneOfHoop now. Let's face it I'm not getting any thinner. Pass the cake and pies please.

I will live and die by my decisions. on 07:29 - Jan 29 with 1575 viewsQPR1882

AFC QPR ground sharing with Harrow Borough Football Club in a few years if the club keep hemorrhaging money.
Login to get fewer ads

I will live and die by my decisions. on 18:50 - Jan 31 with 1400 viewsconnell10

DEAD MAN WALKING!!

AND WHEN I DREAM , I DREAM ABOUT YOU AND WHEN I SCREAM I SCREAM ABOUT YOU!!!!!
Poll: best number 10 ever?

I will live and die by my decisions. on 18:54 - Jan 31 with 1373 viewsbaz_qpr

I will live and die by my decisions. on 07:29 - Jan 29 by QPR1882

AFC QPR ground sharing with Harrow Borough Football Club in a few years if the club keep hemorrhaging money.

are we still?

Min 80m income from Tv net transfer spend about £10m to date - still got some silly contracts but wages are not crazy like before
I will live and die by my decisions. on 19:00 - Jan 31 with 1353 viewspaulparker

I will live and die by my decisions. on 18:54 - Jan 31 by baz_qpr

are we still?

Min 80m income from Tv net transfer spend about £10m to date - still got some silly contracts but wages are not crazy like before

Give it up FFS
We are in the sh1t yet again under this clown
Time for him & his chums to do one

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

I will live and die by my decisions. on 19:09 - Jan 31 with 1329 viewsSpiritofGregory

He has gambled everything on OOC.

Wouldn't surprise me if Mittal hasn't put any money into the club for a long time.
I will live and die by my decisions. on 19:27 - Jan 31 with 1271 viewsbaz_qpr

Give what up, we've spent F all this season probably running at break even - What exactly are you wishing for, for them to walk away and the club to fold?
I will live and die by my decisions. on 19:37 - Jan 31 with 1239 viewsQPR1882

I will live and die by my decisions. on 18:54 - Jan 31 by baz_qpr

are we still?

£170m + £50M (?) = £220M

That is roughly the debt we will have next year if we go down to the Championship, parachute payment will be swallowed up and we are left with players on premiership wages with no TV money to fund them, and lets be fair 18,000 going through the turnstiles every other week is not going to put a dent in that. The FA are rubbing there hands at the thought of us going into admin.

so in answer to your question yes we are still !

Your not one of those that believe the £170m debt is internal and uncle Tone will not call it in are you ?
[Post edited 31 Jan 2015 19:39]
I will live and die by my decisions. on 19:41 - Jan 31 with 1224 viewskropotkin41

I will live and die by my decisions. on 03:53 - Jan 29 by 18StoneOfHoop

Cassandras,Jonahs,Eeyores,Cheese-eating surrender monkeys.. Call this substantial - possibly majority? - LFW clique what you will,I think they're overdoing the doom and gloom unrelenting misery and cynical negativity,Blob.

OK 3 pretty spit Prem season attempts,millions spunked but we're still in with a chance,ain't we? Lotta other bad teams down there.

[Post edited 29 Jan 2015 4:04]

Well, forget the doom and gloom then. You're right, of course, we have a chance. It was good news today that no-one around us picked up points. We need just over a point a game to stay up probably......

But, and forget the catastrophic scenarios, did you see anything today against a pretty ordinary Stoke side that made you think, oh yes, we've got something going here that might keep us up? Did you see anything against a fragile Man Utd the other week at LR either? I ask because I've been looking for a long time thinking this is weird we're not right and we're making no progress.

It gives me no pleasure, but I think we're nailed on for relegation. That's not doom mongering, it's f*cking depressing sh*t, but it's not surrender either. It's sad.

‘morbid curiosity about where this is all going’

I will live and die by my decisions. on 19:43 - Jan 31 with 1221 viewsbaz_qpr

I guess this is like the deficit question in politics. Is our "deficit" under control i.e are we losing money this year? Is our spending outweighing our income? I'm not sure it is. And that is what I meant.

Re the debt. Its unsecured directors loans with no current payment required as I understand it, again someone can correct me if I am wrong
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024