Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Charlie used to build them... Leroy's going to run through them! 18:05 - Jan 29 with 4786 viewsBasingstokeR

"Leroy Fer reckons he will put himself through a brick wall - starting against Stoke on Saturday - to avoid a second demotion in a row." I'll be happy if you just lose the ball less and stop giving up on tracking back properly.

http://www.getwestlondon.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/qpr-player-reveals-d

This bit worries me... they've only been saying "it" a couple of weeks....
"but we need a win away from home; and we’ve been saying it for a couple of weeks now."
Charlie used to build them... Leroy's going to run through them! on 18:18 - Jan 29 with 4749 viewsstuabd

Well I suppose it's better than the other lines we get fed.

"We're right up for this one."
"The lads want to prove a point."
"The players know they let themselves down and want to make up for it."
Charlie used to build them... Leroy's going to run through them! on 18:27 - Jan 29 with 4715 viewsDiscodroids

"but we need a win away from home; and we’ve been saying it for a couple of weeks now."

brilliant..just brilliant. gen lol!!

im not interested in anything they have to say, not even if fer offers me a discount voucher for a session on mica paris's iron maiden.

all this talk about what their gonna do , how their gonna do it, and who thier gonna do it to, holds less interest than a non marine reinsurance seminar in salt lake city with my ex boss , who was a right cnt.

weve heard it all before.

the best one being joey bartons 'were targettening a trip to wembley ' war cry before the sheff utd fragging..

just get on with the job on the pitch you bunch of cu'nts
[Post edited 29 Jan 2015 18:34]

"...The monkey is never dead, Dealer. The monkey never dies. When you kick him off, he just hides in a corner, waiting his turn."

Charlie used to build them... Leroy's going to run through them! on 19:41 - Jan 29 with 4593 viewsLblock

Perhaps Bad Bad Bad Leroy Fer can run through the brick wall I've been banging my head against everytime he needs to do some defensive "work"

Cherish and enjoy life.... this ain't no dress rehearsal

Charlie used to build them... Leroy's going to run through them! on 19:42 - Jan 29 with 4582 viewsTheBlob

Must be too much f*cking sand in the mortar if Leroy reckons he's going to run through a wall.

Poll: So how was the season for you?

Charlie used to build them... Leroy's going to run through them! on 21:15 - Jan 29 with 4457 viewswhittocksRs

Charlie used to build them... Leroy's going to run through them! on 18:18 - Jan 29 by stuabd

Well I suppose it's better than the other lines we get fed.

"We're right up for this one."
"The lads want to prove a point."
"The players know they let themselves down and want to make up for it."

Quite obvious from that Harry was telling the players not to worry about the away games (sorry, bonus games) for the first half of the season, and when he realised that wasn't going to cut it all season he told them to start targeting away wins. Grim management.
Charlie used to build them... Leroy's going to run through them! on 21:45 - Jan 29 with 4391 viewsbosh67

It would be much better if Leroy said

I love it here at the Raisins. I get a tonne of money, big car, big house, X Box. Am I up for the fight? Of course I am. Where is it? Is it in Las Vegas? People say I am lazy but I give 110%. Obviously that is over the whole season collectively. I love training days because we run about a bit and that is cool. We don't run about much because no one really knows what's going on? Do I care about winning? Absolutely. I haven't lost a game of FIFA 2014 yet. Do we need points away from home? Yeah, but the gaffer isn't too bothered so I do what the gaffer does. I look up to him. Will we stay up? Yeah, as long as we don't go down. Would I stay if we did? It depends a bit on whether my swimming pool is finished. And then there's my barbecue pit being built because everyone knows how much us footballers love a good spit roast.

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

Charlie used to build them... Leroy's going to run through them! on 21:51 - Jan 29 with 4374 viewsCHUBBS

Or even better if he just said fcuk all,stopped bottling challenges and helped out the defence for a change.
[Post edited 29 Jan 2015 21:53]
Charlie used to build them... Leroy's going to run through them! on 21:55 - Jan 29 with 4363 viewsbosh67

Charlie used to build them... Leroy's going to run through them! on 21:51 - Jan 29 by CHUBBS

Or even better if he just said fcuk all,stopped bottling challenges and helped out the defence for a change.
[Post edited 29 Jan 2015 21:53]

To be fair he has been seen tackling in the left back left wing position, which considering he is a CENTRAL MIDFIELDER isn't too bad. God forbid we ever play the guy in the position he actually plays in. I'm surprised he's not in goal.

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

Login to get fewer ads

Charlie used to build them... Leroy's going to run through them! on 22:00 - Jan 29 with 4343 viewsCHUBBS

Charlie used to build them... Leroy's going to run through them! on 21:55 - Jan 29 by bosh67

To be fair he has been seen tackling in the left back left wing position, which considering he is a CENTRAL MIDFIELDER isn't too bad. God forbid we ever play the guy in the position he actually plays in. I'm surprised he's not in goal.

Bosch I've only been to 5 games this season yet have seen him bottle out of at least one tackle in each game,criminal for a bloke of that stature.
Charlie used to build them... Leroy's going to run through them! on 22:56 - Jan 29 with 4264 viewsPunteR

And humpty dumpty falls off them..

Occasional providers of half decent House music.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024