Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Is this a good time 20:37 - Jan 29 with 4432 viewsBklynRanger

to promote my photography website? Is it?

Here it is anyway. I'm open to any of the usual constructive criticism.

Mainly though, if anyone would like to share it on Facebook or generally encourage some of the affluent people in their lives to buy something I'd be more than grateful. I am clueless when it comes to marketing.

Thanks.

http://www.craigholdenphotography.com/
[Post edited 29 Jan 2015 20:38]
Is this a good time on 01:51 - Jan 30 with 1493 viewsSonofNorfolt

I thought you said you were a fluffer not photographer? Must be that Ulster brogue?
Is this a good time on 04:41 - Jan 30 with 1462 viewsFDC

Great work, some of the landscape shots in particular are stunning.
Is this a good time on 04:45 - Jan 30 with 1461 viewsFredManRave

Couldn't you WokingR it up a bit Bklyn?!

I've got the Power.
Poll: MOM from todays Teasing at Teesside?

Is this a good time on 09:08 - Jan 30 with 1423 viewsDiscodroids

outstanding stuff bklyn. real talent. i'll spread the word in essex/east london.

"...The monkey is never dead, Dealer. The monkey never dies. When you kick him off, he just hides in a corner, waiting his turn."

Is this a good time on 13:47 - Jan 30 with 1375 viewsJuzzie

Great stuff there. I'm jealous of the travelling you've done!

What camera(s) / Lenses do you use?

I've strated trying to use Lightroom 4 but with Juzzie Jr only being 4 months old I get little time to use it.
[Post edited 30 Jan 2015 14:27]
Is this a good time on 14:08 - Jan 30 with 1359 viewsMytch_QPR

Some amazing work - I really like the landscapes. It looks like you have been on some interesting travels. Kilimanjaro is on my 'to do' list for later this year or next (budget depending) - I assume you climbed it?

The Ireland collection also particularly good.

Very impressed, may well make a little purchase from you in the near future.

"Thank you for supporting Queens Park Rangers Steep Staircase"... and I thought I'd signed up for a rollercoaster.
Poll: Next temporary manager (the wheel of misfortune) - as requested by 18 Stone

Is this a good time on 14:19 - Jan 30 with 1351 viewsPommyhoop

Nice stuff Bklyn. Just had a quick mooch and this one caught my eye..
http://www.craigholdenphotography.com/p1006214465/e132c42c8

http://cdn.meme.am/instances/250x250/55039027.jpg
Poll: How much should we sell Eze for. What will we get.

Is this a good time on 14:34 - Jan 30 with 1342 viewsMetallica_Hoop

Great pics.

Loved ' Six mile water'

Travel ones wont load for some reason but we have network issues at work today and me and the sparks cut through the back up last month.

Beer and Beef has made us what we are - The Prince Regent

Login to get fewer ads

Is this a good time on 15:17 - Jan 30 with 1314 viewsBklynRanger

Thanks people, it really is appreciated. I'll deal with recent comments here in one administrative text-block:

- PunteR, I don't know if it's the same shuttle, maybe not - I suppose yeah they must use American Airlines to transport. (Good eyes man, I'm blind as a bat.) I need to decide about the Facebook thing. Everybody's so sick of Facebook that I just haven't had the heart to do a page. Really dunno.

- Ted, cheers mate. The wife and I are going to New Mexico in March for her birthday. Doing a lot of camping and going to a couple of odd wilderness places but might not get to Arizona this time.

Nathan - cheers mucker.

Simon - that was a suspiciously pro-level analysis, thanks, I'll send you a PM later.

Mel - I dabble in both

Fish - Cheers mate

Fred - I'll think about that but stray money shots can reek havoc on your equipment.

Disco - thanks mate, that would be monumentally appreciated.

Juzzie - Thanks mate. The wife and I do do a lot of travelling. We don't have kids and that's the thing that we spend any free money and time on tbh. I've had a D800e for the last couple of years. It cost a lot but I fcuking love it and am going to keep it for a few more years and run it into the ground. Got a lot of lenses e.g. 18-35, 24-70, 80-200. None of the really expensive ('Holy Trinity') Nikon ones though I must say.

Mytch - Cheers man, yes, went up Kilimanjiro on my honeymoon. Highly recommend it.

Pommy - Ha, yeah that's after Colombia beat Uruguay, the whole area went completely bonkers after that.

Metallica, gracias chama :)
Is this a good time on 15:52 - Jan 30 with 1292 viewsMoonshineSteve

Nice one Brookers, I didn't know you were good at anything.

Least of all I didn't know you had a good eye: last time I saw you it was pointing in the opposite direction to the other one.

I am still Steve but no longer in Dagenham.

Is this a good time on 15:54 - Jan 30 with 1288 viewsBklynRanger

Cheers Steve, hope all's well. Being profoundly cross-eyed can have it's advantages.
Is this a good time on 16:36 - Jan 30 with 1274 viewsMoonshineSteve

Soldiering on mate.

I can't offer proper professional advice like Mr James but I can say I enjoyed the pictures and should the situation arise that I get the opportunity to pass on the word then I will.

Hope all else well with you.

I am still Steve but no longer in Dagenham.

Is this a good time on 09:12 - Jan 31 with 1220 viewsBrightonhoop

Is this a good time on 22:25 - Jan 29 by BklynRanger

Thanks Brighton, I know you're somethin gof a senior pro on the Spanish circuit anyway. Yeah - Granda in Holy Week is great. Probably great any time and you could walk probably walk there, eventually.

Sounds good. Not a great deal of work going on here on that front due to the recession, so it's a welcome break to be able to enjoy it rather than working for clients.
On the marketing front, everyone's in the same boat, so persevere with it, once you cracked the bull of it, it does bring in work. And your photography stands up so you are half way there already. Really lovely work.
Is this a good time on 16:10 - Jan 31 with 1196 viewsBklynRanger

Cheer Brighton. Where is it you're living again? I'd quite like to live in Spain some day, the only issue I have is the siesta - I love the idea of going home for lunch and relaxing for a while but I'd also feel like I was going to work twice in the same day.
Is this a good time on 12:42 - Feb 1 with 1160 viewsBrightonhoop

Is this a good time on 16:10 - Jan 31 by BklynRanger

Cheer Brighton. Where is it you're living again? I'd quite like to live in Spain some day, the only issue I have is the siesta - I love the idea of going home for lunch and relaxing for a while but I'd also feel like I was going to work twice in the same day.

Ha! I'm in Almeria, deep south east. For 2 or 3 months it hits 45 in the summer and it's too much so then the siesta is welcome. You get used to the shops closing at 2 and opening again at 5-8pm, The rest of the year I work through to 6 ish, but in the summer it's too much.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024