Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Sir Les Transfer Window 21:27 - Jan 29 with 3284 viewsbullythebear

Let's not forget that Les is running this transfer window not Harry. He's running the football side. Will be interesting to see what type comes in. Mutch would not have been sold unless Les agreed he wasn't up to it here.
The Sir Les Transfer Window on 22:17 - Jan 29 with 3175 viewsdaveB

Ferdinand is helping with transfers but the final say is with redknapp still
The Sir Les Transfer Window on 22:44 - Jan 29 with 3112 viewsLblock

The Sir Les Transfer Window on 22:17 - Jan 29 by daveB

Ferdinand is helping with transfers but the final say is with redknapp still

Then... "Be afraid... Be VERY afraid"

Cherish and enjoy life.... this ain't no dress rehearsal

The Sir Les Transfer Window on 23:11 - Jan 29 with 3058 viewsdaveB

The Sir Les Transfer Window on 22:44 - Jan 29 by Lblock

Then... "Be afraid... Be VERY afraid"

probably have a better idea after his press conference tomorrow but would be shocked if it wasn't Redknapp given final say over transfers this window otherwise there was no point in keeping him on
The Sir Les Transfer Window on 23:20 - Jan 29 with 3040 viewsBasingstokeR

Doubt there'll be much in the press conference apart from something like "nothing yet, looking at loans, its 'ard in January, it'll go right to the wire" plus some potentially awkward question(s) on Mutch depending on who's asking, which Redknapp will probably just bat away.
The Sir Les Transfer Window on 23:41 - Jan 29 with 2997 viewsCamberleyR

"Potentially awkward questions" are as rare as rocking horse shit at a Harold presser.

Poll: Which is the worst QPR team?

The Sir Les Transfer Window on 23:44 - Jan 29 with 2991 viewsBasingstokeR

Wally Jr might be there ready to ask one!
The Sir Les Transfer Window on 00:03 - Jan 30 with 2948 viewsjohncharles

The Sir Les Transfer Window on 23:11 - Jan 29 by daveB

probably have a better idea after his press conference tomorrow but would be shocked if it wasn't Redknapp given final say over transfers this window otherwise there was no point in keeping him on

Be a good reason to sack him though

Strong and stable my arse.

The Sir Les Transfer Window on 00:04 - Jan 30 with 2948 viewsNorthernr

Is he fck.
Login to get fewer ads

The Sir Les Transfer Window on 07:15 - Jan 30 with 2796 viewsRanger78

The Sir Les Transfer Window on 23:20 - Jan 29 by BasingstokeR

Doubt there'll be much in the press conference apart from something like "nothing yet, looking at loans, its 'ard in January, it'll go right to the wire" plus some potentially awkward question(s) on Mutch depending on who's asking, which Redknapp will probably just bat away.

"I couldn't tell you if we're close to anything, you'd have to ask someone else" blah blah blah blah zzzzzzzzzz
The Sir Les Transfer Window on 07:33 - Jan 30 with 2748 viewsdaveB

The Sir Les Transfer Window on 00:03 - Jan 30 by johncharles

Be a good reason to sack him though

They had plenty of good reasons to sack him after Man Utd but didn't, would be odd to keep him on but not let him choose which players he wants
The Sir Les Transfer Window on 08:21 - Jan 30 with 2685 viewsGloucs_R

The Sir Les Transfer Window on 00:04 - Jan 30 by Northernr

Is he fck.

+1

Naive to think anyone but Harry is pulling the short term strings. Les and the team are likely to be responsible for the youngsters but not the dross Harry is looking to bring in.

Poll: Are we staying up?

The Sir Les Transfer Window on 08:44 - Jan 30 with 2632 viewsDiscodroids

9.45 am today QPR press conference .

"question for the ray winstone look a like at the back from the North chingford/woodford recorder"

"thank you, yes harold, why are you such a fuc'king cu nt?"
[Post edited 30 Jan 2015 8:45]

"...The monkey is never dead, Dealer. The monkey never dies. When you kick him off, he just hides in a corner, waiting his turn."

The Sir Les Transfer Window on 08:48 - Jan 30 with 2626 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Let's play this out.

1) Rangers appoint Redknapp on a contract, fixed brief and conditions
2) Rangers appoint Les
3) Rangers take transfers away from Redknapp and give them to Les
4) Redknapp would walk, (quite rightly) claim constructive dismissal, and get a huge pay-out posted to Sandbanks.

No way the board fall into that trap, I'm afraid. Redknapp's still in charge of transfers.

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

The Sir Les Transfer Window on 15:53 - Jan 30 with 2376 viewsBklynRanger

The moment in that press conference where HR said "That's what he's been brought in for" seemed to me like one of those manipulative, between staff things where one person tries to drop the other one in the shit.

Then later I noticed that when he got asked about positive things that have been happening etc his answer was that he's been 'on the phone' trying to sort out deals. Ok then.
The Sir Les Transfer Window on 18:47 - Jan 30 with 2268 viewsconnell10

The Sir Les Transfer Window on 15:53 - Jan 30 by BklynRanger

The moment in that press conference where HR said "That's what he's been brought in for" seemed to me like one of those manipulative, between staff things where one person tries to drop the other one in the shit.

Then later I noticed that when he got asked about positive things that have been happening etc his answer was that he's been 'on the phone' trying to sort out deals. Ok then.

Arry is a Kunt, end of and I hate him!

AND WHEN I DREAM , I DREAM ABOUT YOU AND WHEN I SCREAM I SCREAM ABOUT YOU!!!!!
Poll: best number 10 ever?

The Sir Les Transfer Window on 19:06 - Jan 30 with 2243 viewsrsonist

The Sir Les Transfer Window on 15:53 - Jan 30 by BklynRanger

Spot on. HR dragged "the mole" out into the open and now he's implicating him in the failure. Shame he doesn't put as much effort in on the training ground as he does shifting the blame.
The Sir Les Transfer Window on 20:05 - Jan 30 with 2175 viewsbaz_qpr

Les is here to manage the long term, HR for the short term, this summer will be a transition, probably in the championship with a massive FFP fine to handover. Whatever we sign its going to be short term hence the loans
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024