Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Bakary Sako 21:50 - Jan 29 with 4727 viewsMarc

Update

http://www.westlondonsport.com/qpr/qpr-put-off-by-wolves-stars-wage-demands
[Post edited 30 Jan 2015 10:04]
Bakary Sako on 21:53 - Jan 29 with 3322 viewsbosh67

This is actually a good signing if we can get him.

It gives us a few days to then sell him before the window shuts.

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

Bakary Sako on 21:57 - Jan 29 with 3279 viewsCHUBBS

Bakary Sako on 21:53 - Jan 29 by bosh67

Tremendous Bosch,can't stop giggling at that little ditty.
Bakary Sako on 22:17 - Jan 29 with 3151 viewshamptonhillhoop

Bakary Sako on 21:53 - Jan 29 by bosh67

That made me laugh. On a serious note, if the Mutch sale funds this then I think it's a good piece of business. Can't pretend I know much about sako but at least we're trying to balance books to a certain extent and not just stockpiling players for once
Bakary Sako on 22:28 - Jan 29 with 3082 viewsowza

Brilliant shout Marc

Sako is a great winger, he's a f**king unit aswell, can beat a man also, total upgrade from Hoilett, wouldn't want to be the full back up against him for sure.

With the money from Mutch, who by the way was a great decision to sell, did absolute jack with us, surely we can shed out what? 2.5 million for Sako, Wolves would want to sell, no brainier in my book for the price tag he would be sold for.
Bakary Sako on 22:30 - Jan 29 with 3071 viewsMarc

Is it just my end or has the tweet disappeared?
Bakary Sako on 22:35 - Jan 29 with 3038 viewsowza

Bakary Sako on 22:30 - Jan 29 by Marc

Is it just my end or has the tweet disappeared?

didn't come up before, just seen, buzzing if thats true, as you say though its QPR we are talking about here, kudos to Redknapp if he pulls it off as I have seen a lot of prem clubs in for him.
Bakary Sako on 22:36 - Jan 29 with 3034 viewsdaveB

article says he is coming in the summer rather than now
Bakary Sako on 22:39 - Jan 29 with 3010 views08olesen

Scores goals, and could fill that elusive LM slot.

Poll: Who will the other play off

Login to get fewer ads

Bakary Sako on 22:48 - Jan 29 with 2956 viewsvegasranger

If true, he ticks a lot of boxes. A good age 26, having a good season in the Championship. Scores and creates goals, has a good pedigree. I believe he cost Wolves just over 2 million. It seems a good move.
[Post edited 29 Jan 2015 23:00]
Bakary Sako on 23:15 - Jan 29 with 2837 viewsTheBlob

http://www.expressandstar.com/sport/2015/01/29/bakary-sako-focused-on-staying-at

Poll: So how was the season for you?

Bakary Sako on 23:30 - Jan 29 with 2785 viewsCamberleyR

Bakary Sako on 22:28 - Jan 29 by owza

Brilliant shout Marc

Sako is a great winger, he's a f**king unit aswell, can beat a man also, total upgrade from Hoilett, wouldn't want to be the full back up against him for sure.

With the money from Mutch, who by the way was a great decision to sell, did absolute jack with us, surely we can shed out what? 2.5 million for Sako, Wolves would want to sell, no brainier in my book for the price tag he would be sold for.

£2.5m for a player out of contract in the summer? You've clearly been to the Tony Fernandes school of economics.

Poll: Which is the worst QPR team?

Bakary Sako on 23:39 - Jan 29 with 2747 viewsowza

Bakary Sako on 23:30 - Jan 29 by CamberleyR

£2.5m for a player out of contract in the summer? You've clearly been to the Tony Fernandes school of economics.

Just saying what the article say Wolves are looking for. Regardless of whether he is out of contract or not £2.5 million for Bakary Sako is a steal in todays financial climate in football, especially if it means beating 5 other prem clubs to his signature.
Bakary Sako on 07:43 - Jan 30 with 2498 viewstraininvain

Bakary Sako on 23:39 - Jan 29 by owza

Just saying what the article say Wolves are looking for. Regardless of whether he is out of contract or not £2.5 million for Bakary Sako is a steal in todays financial climate in football, especially if it means beating 5 other prem clubs to his signature.

Why not give Wolves £4m just to make sure...
Bakary Sako on 08:09 - Jan 30 with 2428 viewsDiscodroids

ahem, i believe a certain mr discodroid has been banging on about sako for the last 9 months.

if we can just get their manager as well, i'll be happier than a liberal democrat MP passing Trident warhead codes to russia, in hyde park while feeding the ducks.
[Post edited 30 Jan 2015 8:12]

"...The monkey is never dead, Dealer. The monkey never dies. When you kick him off, he just hides in a corner, waiting his turn."

Bakary Sako on 08:15 - Jan 30 with 2400 viewsGloucs_R

Left or Right midfield?

Poll: Warburton, What's next?

Bakary Sako on 08:42 - Jan 30 with 2336 viewssimmo

'Get French Football'.

ask Beavis I get nothing Butthead

Bakary Sako on 08:53 - Jan 30 with 2304 viewsRangersw12

No better than Phillips or Hoilett
Bakary Sako on 08:56 - Jan 30 with 2289 viewsrosseeles

He is however double the size of hoilett. I saw him play in 2 games and thats it, but he looked better than hoilett from what i saw, big, quick and could put in a cross, seemed to swap wings a fair bit.

Id take him, but if harry is going to keep playing Fer LM theres little point
Bakary Sako on 09:12 - Jan 30 with 2218 viewsMarc

Bakary Sako on 08:42 - Jan 30 by simmo

'Get French Football'.

Yes, your point?
Bakary Sako on 09:12 - Jan 30 with 2209 viewspaulparker

Would be a good signing, get him in now

mind you we will probably sell him to Burnley after 10 games for 250k

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

Bakary Sako on 09:37 - Jan 30 with 2135 viewsdaveB

Judging by Redknapp still staying we are only looking at loans these rumours about us buying Gestede and Sako sound unlikely
Bakary Sako on 09:39 - Jan 30 with 2125 viewsdanehoop

And when has bagpuss ever contradicted himself before?

Never knowingly understood

Bakary Sako on 09:53 - Jan 30 with 2082 viewsRangersw12

Bakary Sako on 09:37 - Jan 30 by daveB

Judging by Redknapp still staying we are only looking at loans these rumours about us buying Gestede and Sako sound unlikely

Maybe he is lulling the media and other clubs into a false sense of security and he will use his extensive scouting network due diligence when it comes to signings and pull a rabbit out of the hat ........
Bakary Sako on 09:54 - Jan 30 with 2078 viewssimmo

Bakary Sako on 09:12 - Jan 30 by Marc

Yes, your point?

What do you think my point is?

It's a website that 'reports' conjecture. It's a piece of shit flung at the transfer wall. I think if it's true it could be a good move for us and a rare bit of foresight, but it's an IF bigger than M'Bias dick.

ask Beavis I get nothing Butthead

Bakary Sako on 10:03 - Jan 30 with 2038 viewsMarc

Update - http://www.westlondonsport.com/qpr/qpr-put-off-by-wolves-stars-wage-demands
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024