Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Fridays Foreign Tongued Music Thread 04:34 - Jan 30 with 2283 viewsFredManRave

Not seen this musical theme before, if it has been done before it was a long time ago so let's do it otra vez!

Even though I've lived in Argentina for almost 10 years I'm no South American oficionado de musica I've just included 3 fairly different styles of favourite tracks. More than anything I'm interested to see (listen?!) to what and where other posters foreign tounged choices will come from;

And to give it a Frankie feel;

[Post edited 30 Jan 2015 4:41]

I've got the Power.
Poll: MOM from todays Teasing at Teesside?

Fridays Foreign Tongued Music Thread on 13:38 - Jan 30 with 548 viewsKonk

Three German numbers, but one of them in French:

The first non-English language record I can remember:

Like all the kool kidz/pretentious knobs I used to give this plenty of “Neun und Neunzig Luftballons” when singing along at school/holiday camp discos. 99 Red balloons was for the plebs. Much better than the English version. I remember the furore after she appeared on TOTP with hairy armpits — not sure I’ve ever got over the shock of discovering women naturally had hairy pits.

First time I ever saw body-popping or break-dancing, knocking about with my cooler, older cousins and their mates, who were probably really crap, but impressed me at the time. This was the tune they played over and over:

Loved it for the cycling coverage in the mid-80’s as well.

The greatest Christmas carol ever written — even better because until my wife was about fourteen, she thought her Grandad wrote it cos he played it on the piano. Guaranteed to make me sob gently.

Fulham FC: It's the taking part that counts

Fridays Foreign Tongued Music Thread on 18:33 - Jan 30 with 513 viewsscot1963

number 1 famously sampled, number 2 a slower mix of a favourite digger track and number 3 Shakira making a bit of a dirty mess

[Post edited 30 Jan 2015 18:34]
Fridays Foreign Tongued Music Thread on 04:41 - Jan 31 with 492 viewsFredManRave

Foreign Tongued and Rangers Transfer policy related;

I've got the Power.

Fridays Foreign Tongued Music Thread on 04:54 - Jan 31 with 489 viewsFredManRave

Foreign, but no tongues;

I've got the Power.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024