Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Mutch Ado About Nuffink - Stoke "Presser" 09:05 - Jan 30 with 6218 viewsA40Bosh

Thought I might have a crack at the Title for today's Presser Thread.

Will leave the details to the usual suspects..........................

Poll: With no leg room, knees killing me, do I just go now or stay for the 2nd half o?

Mutch Ado About Nuffink - Stoke "Presser" on 09:11 - Jan 30 with 5298 viewsA40Bosh

Going up to St Georges Park to train today and stay overnight - going up on the coach, avoid the traffic.

Yun training, Sandro still a week away.
Nothing else injury wide.

Mark Hughes..................(usual "good job")

Poll: With no leg room, knees killing me, do I just go now or stay for the 2nd half o?

Mutch Ado About Nuffink - Stoke on 09:13 - Jan 30 with 5286 viewsA40Bosh

Mutch Ado About Nuffink - Stoke "Presser" on 09:11 - Jan 30 by A40Bosh

Going up to St Georges Park to train today and stay overnight - going up on the coach, avoid the traffic.

Yun training, Sandro still a week away.
Nothing else injury wide.

Mark Hughes..................(usual "good job")

Mutch didn't get up and running
Money back offer
Need to bring in money to get someone else
Not that we have anyone yet
Bit of interest from Germany for Junior but not a lot else
Matty Phillips still highly regarded at the club

Usual Sky Gary throwing names at Harry on prospective purchases - all get a No, nothing.

Regarding TF statement - "You need a chairman to back you or sack you"

Doesn't want to be hanging around all Monday trying to still do deals

[Post edited 30 Jan 2015 9:19]

Mutch Ado About Nuffink - Stoke on 09:24 - Jan 30 with 5242 viewsRs_Holy

Mutch Ado About Nuffink - Stoke on 09:13 - Jan 30 by A40Bosh

Mutch didn't get up and running
Money back offer
Need to bring in money to get someone else
Not that we have anyone yet
Bit of interest from Germany for Junior but not a lot else
Matty Phillips still highly regarded at the club

Usual Sky Gary throwing names at Harry on prospective purchases - all get a No, nothing.

Regarding TF statement - "You need a chairman to back you or sack you"

Doesn't want to be hanging around all Monday trying to still do deals

[Post edited 30 Jan 2015 9:19]

is it just me or did he look even more fed up than usual???
Mutch Ado About Nuffink - Stoke "Presser" on 09:30 - Jan 30 with 5210 viewsdaveB

ha ha, did he really say he doesn't want to be hanging round doing deals on Monday, Priceless
Mutch Ado About Nuffink - Stoke on 09:32 - Jan 30 with 5192 viewsA40Bosh

Mutch Ado About Nuffink - Stoke on 09:24 - Jan 30 by Rs_Holy

is it just me or did he look even more fed up than usual???

About the same, just no real need to be aggressive as TF has told him he is still in the hot seat till the end of the season.

TBH I also switch off after 5min of listening to him try and string a coherent sentence together. He always reminds me of that boxing club sketch by Alas Smith and Jones.

Mutch Ado About Nuffink - Stoke "Presser" on 09:41 - Jan 30 with 5140 viewsdaveB

update on team news, Taarabt not in the squad tomorrow, he's injured.
Mutch Ado About Nuffink - Stoke on 09:42 - Jan 30 with 5115 viewsDiscodroids

Mutch Ado About Nuffink - Stoke on 09:32 - Jan 30 by A40Bosh

About the same, just no real need to be aggressive as TF has told him he is still in the hot seat till the end of the season.

TBH I also switch off after 5min of listening to him try and string a coherent sentence together. He always reminds me of that boxing club sketch by Alas Smith and Jones.

Well done bosh. you deserve a purple heart for sitting through that.

he always looks like he's been in the waiting room at qwik fit after thumbing thru a 212 year old ' readers digest' .

then upon finding out his exhaust will cost £800 , being asked by the 16 year old behind the counter if he would like his wheels balanced and tracked.

[Post edited 30 Jan 2015 11:47]

"...The monkey is never dead, Dealer. The monkey never dies. When you kick him off, he just hides in a corner, waiting his turn."

Mutch Ado About Nuffink - Stoke "Presser" on 09:47 - Jan 30 with 5103 viewsJamie

Mutch Ado About Nuffink - Stoke "Presser" on 09:41 - Jan 30 by daveB

update on team news, Taarabt not in the squad tomorrow, he's injured.

Nando's 50% off voucher came out today...
Login to get fewer ads

Mutch Ado About Nuffink - Stoke "Presser" on 09:48 - Jan 30 with 5094 viewssimmo

'Need to bring in money to get someone else'

and there it is, the true beating heart of the issue. Cheers 'Arry.

ask Beavis I get nothing Butthead

Mutch Ado About Nuffink - Stoke on 09:50 - Jan 30 with 5089 viewsrosseeles

He did say he doesnt want to be hanging around monday...., i suspect he said that with a massive semi going on as well
[Post edited 30 Jan 2015 9:50]
Mutch Ado About Nuffink - Stoke "Presser" on 09:57 - Jan 30 with 5034 viewsBerkoRanger

I just couldn't listen - no, actually, I really couldn't. I am temporarily getting no sound from the QPR Offish and indeed all youtube channels, although all my other sounds, including BBC videos, work perfectly!
Anyone else having this problem? I suspect a server has gone down.
Mutch Ado About Nuffink - Stoke "Presser" on 09:57 - Jan 30 with 5032 viewsPommyhoop

Last question to 'h' on the poor away form and the need to pick up points.'' Have you changed your approach at all like on the training ground or ( then the questioner was muffled because 'h' spoke over him but he might of said different tactics)
'h's inspired answer.' Little bits ,little bits but you know you its about players really, I mean you can change what you eat for dinner,whether you get on the coach or the train, you know ,you can change everything but its really down to the players
really getting on the pitch and performing .Thats what it comes down to''
Cheers for that 'h' you useless old c'nt..

http://cdn.meme.am/instances/250x250/55039027.jpg
Poll: How much should we sell Eze for. What will we get.

Mutch Ado About Nuffink - Stoke "Presser" on 10:04 - Jan 30 with 4988 viewsjohncharles

Harry, there really is no need for you to be hangIng around on Monday.
You can fvck off right now.

Strong and stable my arse.

Mutch Ado About Nuffink - Stoke "Presser" on 10:05 - Jan 30 with 4980 viewsPhildo

Any titbits about Gareth Bale? Just wondering like,
Mutch Ado About Nuffink - Stoke "Presser" on 10:09 - Jan 30 with 4952 viewsPommyhoop

Mutch Ado About Nuffink - Stoke "Presser" on 10:05 - Jan 30 by Phildo

Any titbits about Gareth Bale? Just wondering like,

Nope. Big spiel about how he signed Begovic for Pompey tho and how he knew he was quality , bla , bla f'cking bla..

Mutch Ado About Nuffink - Stoke "Presser" on 10:30 - Jan 30 with 4857 viewsPommyhoop

Mutch Ado About Nuffink - Stoke "Presser" on 10:09 - Jan 30 by Pommyhoop

Nope. Big spiel about how he signed Begovic for Pompey tho and how he knew he was quality , bla , bla f'cking bla..

Missed question opportunity.
'How many times did you play the boy Begovic then 'h'?.

' Errrr'

Mutch Ado About Nuffink - Stoke "Presser" on 11:21 - Jan 30 with 4662 viewsJacksDad

Paul Doyle has been at QPR’s training ground this morning, presumably before the entire squad and coaching staff boarded an executive coach and departed. And this is what he had to say about the experience:

From the Guardian transfer window - made I laff!

I was at QPR’s press conference this morning and can confirm that I would have been better off at home listening to the Circle Jerks’ classic Deny Everything. Because Harry Redknapp DENIED that Rangers are pursuing Emmanuel Adebayor, POOPOOHED the idea of them signing Dani Osvaldo, POURED COLD WATER on their reported interest in Blackburn’s Rudy Gestede and SLAYED AND DISMEMBERED suggestions that he is after Aaron Lennon. On the other hand, he did admit that Rangers had made an enquiry about Wolves’ Bakary Sakho. No one, however, has made any enquiries to Rangers about Shaun Wright-Phillips or Adel Taarabt.
Mutch Ado About Nuffink - Stoke "Presser" on 12:07 - Jan 30 with 4537 viewsdanehoop

what was interesting was that Les appears to be the one making enquiries and handling the transfer dealings.

Never knowingly understood

Mutch Ado About Nuffink - Stoke "Presser" on 12:45 - Jan 30 with 4398 viewsAd99

Disappointed that nobody asked more about Mutch. Also, referring to fans' reactions on message boards (and the like) asking for some explanation of why he did not settle/progress/perform or was never really rated...
Mutch Ado About Nuffink - Stoke on 12:53 - Jan 30 with 4363 viewsPommyhoop

For those who want to watch it.

Mutch Ado About Nuffink - Stoke on 13:36 - Jan 30 with 4285 viewsR_from_afar

Mutch Ado About Nuffink - Stoke on 12:53 - Jan 30 by Pommyhoop

Thanks!

I did briefly think about listening to it but then I thought no, that lazy, conniving, lying, complacent, Teflon coated, out of touch millionaire has already stolen hours of my time and countless millions of pounds and most of the lifeblood from my belioved football club so I'll be d@mned if I am gifting him another 13 minutes and 20 seconds of my life.

RFA

"Things had started becoming increasingly desperate at Loftus Road but QPR have been handed a massive lifeline and the place has absolutely erupted. it's carnage. It's bedlam. It's 1-1."

Mutch Ado About Nuffink - Stoke on 13:39 - Jan 30 with 4265 viewsPommyhoop

Mutch Ado About Nuffink - Stoke on 13:36 - Jan 30 by R_from_afar

Thanks!

I did briefly think about listening to it but then I thought no, that lazy, conniving, lying, complacent, Teflon coated, out of touch millionaire has already stolen hours of my time and countless millions of pounds and most of the lifeblood from my belioved football club so I'll be d@mned if I am gifting him another 13 minutes and 20 seconds of my life.

RFA

No worry's .I click on the white title words rather than the play button.It opens up another tab. I then return to what I was doing and have the miserable old c'nt droning on in the backround...

Mutch Ado About Nuffink - Stoke on 13:45 - Jan 30 with 4246 viewsDiscodroids

Mutch Ado About Nuffink - Stoke on 12:53 - Jan 30 by Pommyhoop

whenever he speaks , its the only time i wish we had gigantic sandworms on earth , like the ones on 'arakis' in 'Dune' to put me out of my misery.

"...The monkey is never dead, Dealer. The monkey never dies. When you kick him off, he just hides in a corner, waiting his turn."

Mutch Ado About Nuffink - Stoke "Presser" on 13:53 - Jan 30 with 4225 viewssexton

Reminded me of the cheese shop sketch
Mutch Ado About Nuffink - Stoke "Presser" on 14:37 - Jan 30 with 4159 viewsMatch82

Mutch Ado About Nuffink - Stoke "Presser" on 11:21 - Jan 30 by JacksDad

Paul Doyle has been at QPR’s training ground this morning, presumably before the entire squad and coaching staff boarded an executive coach and departed. And this is what he had to say about the experience:

From the Guardian transfer window - made I laff!

I was at QPR’s press conference this morning and can confirm that I would have been better off at home listening to the Circle Jerks’ classic Deny Everything. Because Harry Redknapp DENIED that Rangers are pursuing Emmanuel Adebayor, POOPOOHED the idea of them signing Dani Osvaldo, POURED COLD WATER on their reported interest in Blackburn’s Rudy Gestede and SLAYED AND DISMEMBERED suggestions that he is after Aaron Lennon. On the other hand, he did admit that Rangers had made an enquiry about Wolves’ Bakary Sakho. No one, however, has made any enquiries to Rangers about Shaun Wright-Phillips or Adel Taarabt.

"No one, however, has made any enquiries to Rangers about Shaun Wright-Phillips or Adel Taarabt."

This is a complete lie. Fans have made repeated enquiries to Rangers about Shaun Wright-Phillips and Adel Taarabt. Along the lines of "What the f*ck is going on?"
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024