Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Mutch Ado About Nuffink - Stoke "Presser" 09:05 - Jan 30 with 6216 viewsA40Bosh

Thought I might have a crack at the Title for today's Presser Thread.

Will leave the details to the usual suspects..........................

Poll: With no leg room, knees killing me, do I just go now or stay for the 2nd half o?

Mutch Ado About Nuffink - Stoke "Presser" on 15:59 - Jan 30 with 1136 viewsBklynRanger

I don't mind him denying everything under the sun if it's based on some behind the scenes trickery. But I bet it isn't.

His only strategy is to sit in his portacabin reading Bravo Two Zero waiting for Adebayor's agent to phone back.
Mutch Ado About Nuffink - Stoke "Presser" on 16:24 - Jan 30 with 1088 viewssimmo

Mutch Ado About Nuffink - Stoke "Presser" on 15:59 - Jan 30 by BklynRanger

I don't mind him denying everything under the sun if it's based on some behind the scenes trickery. But I bet it isn't.

His only strategy is to sit in his portacabin reading Bravo Two Zero waiting for Adebayor's agent to phone back.

Bravo Two Zero, actually improves with every read.

ask Beavis I get nothing Butthead

Mutch Ado About Nuffink - Stoke "Presser" on 17:03 - Jan 30 with 1061 viewsBklynRanger

Mutch Ado About Nuffink - Stoke "Presser" on 16:24 - Jan 30 by simmo

Bravo Two Zero, actually improves with every read.

Oh yeah, wasn't criticizing his choice of reading material, that was actually a bit of a compliment.
Mutch Ado About Nuffink - Stoke "Presser" on 17:12 - Jan 30 with 1046 viewssimmo

Mutch Ado About Nuffink - Stoke "Presser" on 17:03 - Jan 30 by BklynRanger

Oh yeah, wasn't criticizing his choice of reading material, that was actually a bit of a compliment.

Sorry, it was an Alan Partiridge reference. Couldn't resist

ask Beavis I get nothing Butthead

Mutch Ado About Nuffink - Stoke "Presser" on 17:12 - Jan 30 with 1046 viewsLoudR

Woosh

I can read you like a book, and not a very good book, certainly not bravo two zero by Andy McNabb
Mutch Ado About Nuffink - Stoke "Presser" on 17:19 - Jan 30 with 1040 viewsBklynRanger

And I love a bit of Partridge. How embarrassing.
Mutch Ado About Nuffink - Stoke "Presser" on 18:43 - Jan 30 with 985 viewsconnell10

Going by that presser we are focked!! I despise arry with a passion!!

AND WHEN I DREAM , I DREAM ABOUT YOU AND WHEN I SCREAM I SCREAM ABOUT YOU!!!!!
Poll: best number 10 ever?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024