Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Latest tweets from TF 12:50 - Jan 30 with 5603 viewsMarc

On Matt Phillips

On the sale of Jordon Mutch

Latest tweets from TF on 12:53 - Jan 30 with 3780 viewspaulparker

so its taken 4 years now for the board to realise what needs to be done

ha ha ha ha ha

As my old nan would say , "bullsh1t baffles brains "

#HEARDITALLBEFORE

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

Latest tweets from TF on 13:00 - Jan 30 with 3733 viewsrosseeles

He bought mutch 6 months ago, was he not in the managers plans then?? jesus the short termisim at QPR is mind blowing
Latest tweets from TF on 13:02 - Jan 30 with 3717 viewswhittocksRs

Latest tweets from TF on 13:00 - Jan 30 by rosseeles

He bought mutch 6 months ago, was he not in the managers plans then?? jesus the short termisim at QPR is mind blowing

"he's not in the manager's plans". WTF are plans that six months included spending £5.5m on a young player and now involve selling the same player at a loss, all to finance yet another sigining???
Latest tweets from TF on 13:12 - Jan 30 with 3626 viewsPommyhoop

http://cdn.meme.am/instances/250x250/55039027.jpg
Poll: How much should we sell Eze for. What will we get.

Latest tweets from TF on 13:17 - Jan 30 with 3579 viewsBrixtonR

Latest tweets from TF on 13:00 - Jan 30 by rosseeles

Not in the Managers plans, Not in the managers plans erm didn't the manager only buy him less than 6 months ago FFS

TF has turned into an Imbecile and must think we all are too.

Tell you what the silly cnts might as well have just set light to £1.25 Million ala KLF...saved everybody's time and effort.

CNTS
Latest tweets from TF on 13:20 - Jan 30 with 3550 viewsCroydonCaptJack

Is that Kropotkin the same bloke that posts on here?
Latest tweets from TF on 13:21 - Jan 30 with 3536 viewsMarc

Latest tweets from TF on 13:20 - Jan 30 by CroydonCaptJack

Is that Kropotkin the same bloke that posts on here?

Yes
Latest tweets from TF on 14:00 - Jan 30 with 3388 viewsBasingstokeR

NOT IN THE MANAGERS' PLANS!

Are we to take from that, that Harry is now staying for more than until the end of the season?

You'd only have to be not in the managers' plans for another 4 or so months otherwise!
Login to get fewer ads

Latest tweets from TF on 14:06 - Jan 30 with 3334 views1BobbyHazell

"manager's plans"

Here's the "manager's plans" Tony...

4 MONTHS OF THIS...

FOLLOWED BY A REMAINING LIFETIME OF THIS...

[Post edited 30 Jan 2015 14:08]
Latest tweets from TF on 14:27 - Jan 30 with 3259 viewsadhoc_qpr

Translation, we need money and no one would buy Phillips but someone with more patience than us realises Mutch is a good player if used properly.

What's the point of Les if the manager whose contract is up in 5 months is selling young players on long terms deals!
Latest tweets from TF on 14:30 - Jan 30 with 3247 viewsbosh67

Latest tweets from TF on 14:06 - Jan 30 by 1BobbyHazell

"manager's plans"

Here's the "manager's plans" Tony...

4 MONTHS OF THIS...

FOLLOWED BY A REMAINING LIFETIME OF THIS...

[Post edited 30 Jan 2015 14:08]

This is wholly unfair pal!

We can't possibly expect Bobby to get to every hoof we send his way!

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

Latest tweets from TF on 14:31 - Jan 30 with 3234 viewsJamie

So Phillips is off then
Latest tweets from TF on 14:33 - Jan 30 with 3217 viewsQPRDEL

I find it unbelievable that the manager has plans
Latest tweets from TF on 16:27 - Jan 30 with 2971 viewsWeaverQPR

When he says the board know what they have to do do you yhink he means clear the 200m debt and fark orf

@WeavQPR

Latest tweets from TF on 16:35 - Jan 30 with 2931 viewsjohncharles

Do us all a favour and shut the fvck up. Nobody believes a word you say anymore and this shite your giving us is an insult to our intelligence.

Strong and stable my arse.

Latest tweets from TF on 17:49 - Jan 30 with 2742 viewsDiscodroids

the power of christ compels you to stick your smart phone up your shite encrusted anus , fernandes.
[Post edited 30 Jan 2015 17:50]

"...The monkey is never dead, Dealer. The monkey never dies. When you kick him off, he just hides in a corner, waiting his turn."

Latest tweets from TF on 17:58 - Jan 30 with 2711 viewsLblock

Chill out chaps....

Of course the Manager has a plan. He's had it all along.

It's with Prudential and is topped up regularly

I see the Bungle Brothers club is slowly growing. Such a shame as IF Tony F had surrounded himself with the right people. made the right choices, stayed in the background a little bit more then I'm sure he'd of been forever immortalised in a gold statue outside The Queen Adelaide.
Instead he'll be an egotistical, headstrong buffoon in the eyes of many.

Ah well. Tis QPR for you

Cherish and enjoy life.... this ain't no dress rehearsal

Latest tweets from TF on 18:01 - Jan 30 with 2707 viewsjohncharles

As you say LBlock, Harry has a plan. Grab as money off these suckers before they suss me out.

Strong and stable my arse.

Latest tweets from TF on 18:20 - Jan 30 with 2641 viewsitsbiga

"The board is now very clear on what needs to be done". (yeah Harry has told us what needs to be done and we've lapped it up with gravy like good little rich mugs).

Poll: Serious concern we'll double drop?

Latest tweets from TF on 18:42 - Jan 30 with 2562 viewsR_from_afar

I think if we fail to get an away point tomorrow, I shall do what I did during the Hughes era and Tweet Tony to ask if I can manage the team for away games because it would be physically impossible for me to get any fewer points from them than our beloved, overpaid manager.....

Maybe we should all send Tony the same Tweet asking for that. Hundreds of fans saying it is impossible for them to do a worse job than the manager, so give us a go.

RFA

"Things had started becoming increasingly desperate at Loftus Road but QPR have been handed a massive lifeline and the place has absolutely erupted. it's carnage. It's bedlam. It's 1-1."

Latest tweets from TF on 18:50 - Jan 30 with 2535 viewskropotkin41

Blimey! I just distilled some LFW wisdom and fired off another tweet to TF!! I didn't think he'd reply. Anyway, that told me. Plans seem to change so fast at QPR don't they?

‘morbid curiosity about where this is all going’

Latest tweets from TF on 19:30 - Jan 30 with 2455 viewsbarbicanranger

All of this just makes me feel sad, and reaffirms a lot of people's thoughts - we have absolutley no strategy or plan. How can Tony be happy that a 24 year old he signed only just this summer is no longer part of the Manager's plans??? That just smacks of incredibly poor scouting and player management.
Latest tweets from TF on 19:33 - Jan 30 with 2440 viewsHollowayRanger

Listen to the band play!
Poll: How much will you pay for adult season ticket next season if in championship

Latest tweets from TF on 19:57 - Jan 30 with 2364 viewsbaz_qpr

Jeez people need to get real, it happens all the time in all clubs buy a player for what er reason he does not settle or does not turn out to be as good as you thought he was, so we shift him on. Big deal. What are we supposed to do keep paying a player fat wages who has been utter dross and does not want to be here in the hope he might be half decent or cash in get our money back and use it for a player that might make a difference

Next we will see a collective meltdown over Hoillet going who has been crap under two managers been utterly ordinary in the championship.

Fernandes has appointed twice what seemed the best managers in the market available, funded them both gave the first complete control to bring his head of development who had been working at one of the top clubs. Thats what you do in business, you don't micro manage it, you get the best possible people you can give them a budget and rely on them to do their job well or get rid of them. Sometimes it works, sometimes it does not, you make mistakes and learn from them
Latest tweets from TF on 20:09 - Jan 30 with 2329 viewsShotKneesHoop

Bagpuss's justification of selling Mutch, backed up by Our Tone's support of that loss making purchase, sums up why things have got so bad with QPR that the only positive thread on this site is the one that is waxing lyrical about South Harrow in the 60's.

Contrast Sellanby's record stall under the South Harrow railway arches there, which is the reverse of Rednobb's policy. Rednobb's favourite management ploy is buying everything available on the market, but then he finds he is can't offload any of his purchases at a profit.

Whereas Sellanbys (the clue is in the name, folks) only bought good stuff that was marketable, so they could sell on at a profit.

More bad news very likely at 4.50 tomorrow, as it's a bit cold for our precious darlings away from Lunnon.
[Post edited 30 Jan 2015 20:12]

Why does it feel like R'SWiPe is still on the books? Yer Couldn't Make It Up.Well Done Me!

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024