Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Rolling the dice — preview 14:51 - Jan 30 with 972 viewsNorthernr

http://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/queensparkrangers/news/37697
Rolling the dice — preview on 10:00 - Jan 31 with 562 viewsJAPRANGERS

Excellent article! How did you find the time to write it , being in Washington DC an' all??
Guess you've got a result today being able to miss the Stoke defeat.
Rolling the dice — preview on 12:15 - Jan 31 with 510 viewsJonDoeman

Redknapp said, despite the length of time that he’s been at the club, that he was still “reliant on other peoples’ opinions” of Josh Laurent

I must have seen the EDS play a dozen times while he's been boss, & he's been there every time. He must have reasons for not giving an opinion. Perhaps he didn't rate him?

It Is What It Is !!

Rolling the dice — preview on 13:55 - Jan 31 with 469 viewsderbyhoop

I hope you're not suggesting that Redknapp tells porkies.

Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry and narrow-mindedness, and many of our people need it sorely on these accounts. Broad, wholesome, charitable views of men and things cannot be acquired by vegetating in one little corner of the Earth all one’s lifetime. (Mark Twain) Find me on twitter @derbyhoop

Rolling the dice — preview on 17:06 - Jan 31 with 415 viewsNorthernr

Rolling the dice — preview on 12:15 - Jan 31 by JonDoeman

Redknapp said, despite the length of time that he’s been at the club, that he was still “reliant on other peoples’ opinions” of Josh Laurent

I must have seen the EDS play a dozen times while he's been boss, & he's been there every time. He must have reasons for not giving an opinion. Perhaps he didn't rate him?

Perhaps he doesn't give a cnting fck about Josh Laurent, or anybody in our youth set up who he can't wheel and deal and trade with all the lovely signing on fees and agent fees that go with that.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024